Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unexpected encounter.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty Re: An unexpected encounter.

Post by Muzak Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 am

Arkrius Wallace

"Yeah." Arkrius said rather quietly before clenching his teeth as he felt some pain in his body, dismissing it as nothing. He walked off from the establishment (with Lea) and didn't pay the bill. He quietly chuckled and then looked at Lea. "Well, now that we're out of there and don't have anything to hinder us." He said as he looked up at the sky briefly and feeling a light breeze against his skin, he smiled. "Anywhere you want to go?" He asked. "I merely wanted to leave and have no place in mind."

He just continued to walk through the streets with Lea, enjoying her company on a simple walk. It wasn't much, but, it kept his mind somewhat busy and slightly away from boredom.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 am

Lea held Arkrius' arm close to her chest, pushing the limb in between the space. She hugged onto his arm and breathed in his scent for a few moments. She looked up at Arkrius with cute eyes and gave him a meek little smile.

"Take me wherever you want Arkrius, I am a kite in the sky and you are my wind" Lea said grinning "Carry me away, big boy, we've got a whole city to explore, I'm sure you'll come up with something"

Lea rested her head on Arkrius' shoulder as they walked, she was somewhat tired. A big yawn escaped her mouth as they were walking and Lea rubbed her eyes to get rid of the tears.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1100/1200An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 am

Arkrius Wallace

A yawn 'caused Arkrius to look at Lea and then looked around the city. "Tired?" He asked even though based on the yawn, she was probably tired. He paused for a second before looking at Lea. "Well, we'll return back to the hotel room." He said as he started to walk off in a different direction then before, towards the hotel Arkrius was staying for the time being. Though there were many things on the way, multiple stores that Arkrius hadn't been to in a while and definitely a lot that he missed away from civilization from all of these years. So much to do, so much to see. He thought to himself before deciding that they could continue on tomorrow or get a glimpse at the nightlife. Possibly both.

"I wonder how the nightlife is..." He said, hinting at he'd want to go out at night and see the view from there. "I wonder if it changed at all since the last time I was here." He lightly thought about it and the nightlife was a blast. Drinking, smoking and women. It was perfect the last time.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 am

Yes Nee-San Kali said through their mental link

She had never experienced or seen her sister this mad before, she always seemed to be so calm and something like this would usually not faze her in Kali's mind. However, her sister definitely was mad and Kali could feel the anger as if it were her own. Thus she could do nothing but follow her sister's order.

Kali looked towards Luthien and gave her a smile that said "Thank you", as a sign of her gratitude when it came to helping her sister. However, the bigger thing that came to mind was the density of her Master's head.

"I think I can manage now Master, thank you" Kali said in a somewhat irritated tone, she was embarrassed by her actions during her sisters anger, but now her own mind was being influenced by it and her previous calmness seemed a little less apparent.

Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Leneor Areos/Leonor Alexandrer von Fabre

As Lea and Arkrius had managed to leave, Luthien bowed down to Leneor, whispering towards him so that only the three of them could hear. "Leneor-sama, you shouldn't try teasing Lea ever again, she seems less tolerant of it than Kali."

"It's only today, her feelings are going overboard with her. Usualy she would shrug it off after having stated her disapproval of the situation out loud, she would not care if everyone inthe restaurant was frowning at her actions. But she did not want to do so before Arkrius, her emotions make her act like that. I assume they slept together earlier aswell." he started patting Luthiens head. "But you're right, so i'm praising you~"
"Leneor-sama..." she frowned a little.
"oh, before I forget." Leneor spoke up again. He pointed the cat-ears for Kali "you don't have to wear them, though I still have to give Lea hers tommorow~ and you can take off your ears too Luth."

Luthien shot up, grabbing onto her fake-dogears, as if protecting them from being taken off.
"N-no, it's okay Leneor-sama. I know they're embarressing, but i'll wear them-" she suddenly began smiling, a warm and happy smile, in contrast to the prim and proper expressions she gave off in public. "After all I know why you realy gave them to us..."
"yeah, because they're cute~" Leneor replied, pulling on his wings on both sides of his head.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Lea shook her head and rested against Arkrius' shoulder again. She continued to shake her head as she rubbed it along Arkrius' arm.

"No I'm fine" Lea said groggily "I'm just a little tired"

Suddenly, Lea noticed that the area around her began to spin. She lost her balance suddenly and fell limp on Arkrius' arm, barely clinging onto it.

"Thatsh shtrange..." Lea slurred her speech, she had no idea what was going on, but she felt somewhat happy. She hiccuped from time to time as she laughed "The room ish spinning~!"

Lea slumped down even lower and lost consciousness, still clinging onto Arkrius. Despite not knowing it, Lea had drunken some alcohol. Kaluoshen was a hard drinker, but Lea didn't get any of his alcohol tolerance.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1100/1200An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Arkrius Wallace

From standing and walking to suddenly on the ground, Arkrius blinked a few times as by the behavior she exhibited...she was drunk. They were getting some attention by people walking by them and he looked at them and sent them a glare to mind their own business before looking at Lea. He quietly sighed and then wondered for a second how to carry her with only one arm. A piggyback ride should suffice. Arkrius thought to himself as he started to manipulate Lea's body around to make it easier for him to carry her on his back. Lightweight. He thought with an amused expression on his face as he soon slowly stood up with Lea in tow and started to walk off towards the hotel.

After a while, they had arrived in the hotel and back into the room. Arkrius had gently placed Lea on her side on the bed and quietly laughed to himself as he thought of the slurred speech. It was rather cute and humorous.

He slowly stood up and headed straight for the window as he went to take a quick smoke and watched over Lea for the time being as.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Kali's rare temper quickly disappated as she listened to Leneor, she took her cup with both hands and drank it. She enjoyed the drink that she was having and her ears twitched like a happy cat. She took a deep breath and absorbed all the sweet scent of food within her nose.

When Leneor mentioned taking off the cat ears, Kali's ears drooped slightly.

"Um, that's alright Master, no need for that" Kali said "I barely notice them anymore so I'll be fine"

In reality, Kali wanted to keep them because it was a gift from her Master, no matter how possibly perverted or strange it was.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:11 am

"I'll be paying then." Leneor spoke to the passing waiter, they allways had at least one within close range. While leneor was checking the bill and avoiding the questions wether it tasted allright (most didn't) in order to get out as soon as possible (to avoid getting some free food), Luthien bowed down to Kali to talk to her.

"I don't think you know, but in Germania the act of giving a servant a present is regarded as something along the lines of accepting him or her as an equal and important to oneself. Kings and nobles aren't supposed to buy something for a servant, and judging his true nature, he entirely knew about that. I read it recently from a book in a book from the castle libary."

"Thank you, sir, would y-" the waiter began.
"Alright, we're going!" Leneor declared, grabbing his coat and throwing it over his shoulders. He went straight for the exit, Luthien followed up swiftly.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650An unexpected encounter. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:01 am

Lea woke up and rose quickly out of bed. She grabbed her head gently and winced at the pain of her hangover. Lea clicked her tongue at the pain she felt, it was rather inconvenient.

I guess I didn't get my father's alcohol tolerance Lea thought to herself.

Lea looked at Arkrius and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and nuzzled against his shoulder as usual. She looked at him and gave him a smile.

"Sorry honey, but I have to go now" Lea said "I can't leave Kali alone for too long"

Lea walked towards the door of the hotel room and blew Arkrius a kiss, she winked at him as she closed the door.

"I'll see you around sexy" Lea said cheerfully as she left, as she was walking down the hall she sent a message to Kali.

Kali, where are you?
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 am

Kali where are you?

Kali's cat ears perked up when she received a message from her sister so suddenly. She looked around to see if she could find her amongst the crowd, but no luck there.

We're leaving with Master right now, why what is wrong?

Kali couldn't feel anymore anger coming from her sister, but she could feel a sort of anxiety coming from the message she received. Kali didn't know what was bothering Lea, but she decided to let her sister decide whether to tell her or not.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:10 am

Alright then Lea relayed the message I need you to tell Master that we are going to taking a leave for now

Something within Lea was telling her that she needed to move, she needed to leave to somewhere, she didn't know where and she didn't know why, but a powerful force was telling her to go. Lea focused and continued to give Kali instructions.

Kali, once you tell him that you are leaving, don't say another word and come meet me at the outskirts of town. We're going somewhere, I don't want questions, but I know I need you to come with me

Lea began to move at higher speeds and climbed a building adjacent to her, she then proceeded to jump from building to building, moving quickly to get out.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 am

Kali listened as her sister sent her message after message, she understood that her sister was serious and she made the decision to follow her. Kali walked in front of Areos, turned to look at him and bowed her head.

"I'm sorry Master" Kali began as her head hung low. "But I need to take a leave"

With that, an explosion of energy occurred as Kali transformed into her armor and jumped away onto a building. Kali raced towards the outskirts of town, moving fast to meet her sister there.

I'm sorry Master, but family comes first
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Leonor Alexandrer von Fabre / Leneor Areos

"Oh my, they realy are jumpy servants of mine, aren't they. Leaving me all alone." Leneor sighed. "Well, then we got the evening for ourselves aswell, right Luth?" He leaned his head to the side, looking backwards.
"Yes Leonor-sama, these two realy seem quite busy for themselves as your maid and bodyguard." she answered with a coy smile.
"Well, You're willing to do both at once, so we should give them their free time. " followed his response. "We'll be taking a stroll towards the Main branch then? A good night of sleep and tommorow we'll see what the Witchhunter might ask of us. hmmm~ I hope Kali is back tommorow morning, I want to be woken up by a cute maid tommorrow morning."

"I can dress up as a maid aswell, Leonor-sama."
"I'd love to see you dress up as one ~ but I also want my cute embarrassed maid, with her clumsyness."

Luthien giggled in response, as she walked alongside Leneor towards the Main branch Central Headquaters of Witchhunters.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:08 am

Arkrius Wallace

Arkrius' eye widened when Lea gave him a kiss on the cheek. A smirk appeared on his face as he watched she leave before he opened up a window and lit up a cigarette. "Catch ya later." He said to himself as he prepared to take a quick puff by taking an entire drag that burnt out the entire cigarette and blow it out the window. He threw the butt out and then sat on the bed. "Now time to go."

He slowly stood up off the bed and then headed straight for the door before the door was knocked off it's hinges and it crashed into Arkrius. A quiet groan came from his mouth as he was underneath the door and there were many heavy footsteps. Oh fuck. He thought to himself before pushing the door off himself and there were a small handful of witch hunters. All of them black. I can't handle them all. He thought as he slowly backed up and then fired a few rounds before sprinting towards the window and jumped out.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:37 pm

"We found the individual, we could surround him, but he managed to escape! We're on his trail, but request some help! We're in the eastern part of Toron right now, Numved road!" it thundered from Leneors waist.

Leneor listened into the Radio - he knew who they had caught, if they requested help specificly. Akrius was someone with too much bad luck for one person to handle, he just reminded him too much of himself back then.

He activated the speak function and spoke into it with a calm and collected voice.
"Alexandrer von Fabre speaking, If the culprit you are chasing is by chance A gunner formerly known as Arkrius Wallace I command thee to hold your distance and not attack him. He is likely to drag in the entire town and helpless civilians - I will join the hunt so I expect we won't need more help- over and out."

He nodded at Luthien and began running along the streets. He had a small grin on his face, Arkrius would probably be mad at him, but right now he'd be wearing a white WH outfit so it was more his fault of getting attention.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:40 am

Arkrius Wallace

The old days of being chased. It hasn't changed at all. Arkrius needed to find a way out as soon as possible, especially out of Toron. He couldn't have any heat on him, especially from the Witch Hunters. He looked at the people chasing him and he needed a way to get more ground. The heavy footsteps behind him meant that they were close on his trail and soon enough Arkrius broke out into a sprint. His breathing was becoming more apparent as he was definitely finding it harder to keep running with his smoking days.

There was a small crowd in front of him and a small grin appeared on his face. He slipped into the crowd and got out without a hitch. He stood on the other side of the large crowd and knocked one of them into one another in the crowd to knock them all over before running out of an alleyway. There was a lot of noise and a satisfied smile was on Arkrius's face before he ran off into through the series of alleyways, roads and routes to get outside of Toron. Needless to say, there was resistance. There were many Witch Hunters injured, dead and just incapacitated through the path of escape for Arkrius. Though there was no gunfire, just blood, broken bones and stab wounds.

Arkrius had escaped into the plains, exhausted . He looked back at Toron and started to leisurely walk through the green plains and looked back at Toron one last time before pointing his finger at the air and moving it from side to side in time with each step he took. "See ya Toron. I'll catch you again later."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 am

Areos

"support the wounded, get some more medics."
"sir, he's gotten away."
"It doesnt matter if we can catch a criminal or sentence them for their crimes, if there are lives on the line they take priority over everything else!" Leneor barked at the bluerobe.
"Y-yes sir!"

Leneor took care of the carnage Arkrius had caused, there already were several causualties, but up to now he was able along with Luthien to save those who had been wounded. He understood that this had just been self defense, but seeing the many injured or dead Witchhunters he had no choice as to arrest him the next time he saw him.

"Sir! I need help!" a panicked blackrobe cried towards Leneor, beneath him lay one of the victims, his body was shaking strongly, tears welling in his eyes - he couldn't speak but desprately hang onto his live. Not for long though... as his body suddenly stopped moving. "Hey, come back! Jonathan!" he screamed, obviously these two had known another.

"Step away." Leneor had rushed beside him.
"Please, sir, we know each other for years, e-ever since we w-were kids!" he was losing it, desprately holding onto his friend.
"Hey, move him away already!" he roared at a few other hunters, who tried to get the panicing colleage away from the corpse. A few hunters already brought a long white blanket, but leneor halted them.

"not just yet." he went down on his knees and put his hand onto the mans chest, forcing energy into his arms. "HRNG!" he forced out the energy slumbering inside him - promise of life - the moment he let the energy go through his arms felt like they were going numb from it, though what remained was a tingeling pain coursing through it.

"Ha?!?" the supposedly dead Witchhunter began breathing again, looking bewildered, among the rest of the people around.

Leneor raised up, looking towards Luthien who had just finished treating another patient.
"Okay everyone, bring the injured people back to the Headquaters, they have the highest priority currently, I will search the area for more victims, Move out!" he enhanced his feet and jumped up onto one of the roofs, Luthien took the other route through the sideroads in the same direction.

"did he... did he?" Many of the Witchhunters looked in awe, healing magic was not too common, but the ressurection of a surely dead body was more than unexpected. It took them a while to entirely grasp the situation and returning to following their orders. Apparently leneor had left quite the impact on them with what he had accomplished.

Spoiler:
(-175 Mana(promise of life), - 10 Mana (enhance))
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum