Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unexpected encounter.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty Re: An unexpected encounter.

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:41 am

"I was interested a long time ago" Lea said, pulling in Arkrius for another kiss.

Lea pulled Arkrius under the covers, and started to take off his clothes. She ripped off his shirt and pulled off his pants, which wasn't that hard for someone with her strength.

"Arkrius, "If you want a fun time, then let's get to it" Lea said with a smile.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1200An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 am

Before Arkrius could even speak or even react. He was locked in with a kiss with Lea and underneath the covers, completely naked. A small grin appeared on his face. "Oh, you want to get to it already? I didn't know you wanted it that much. Y'could have spared me a shirt to wear at the very least afterward." joked Arkrius before getting down to business. He quickly stripped Lea of her clothes and smiled. "Oh, we'll have a fun time alright. Very fun time." He moved closer to her to have some fun.

Thirty minutes later, he laid on the bed, exhausted. "That was...great." Arkrius stated as he looked over towards Lea and then kissed her.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yes it was wonderful" Lea said, giving Arkrius a short peck on the cheek.

She picked herself up and sat on top of Arkrius again, looking deep into his eyes. To any other person the eyes would look normal. But to Lea, the eyes had a white flame in them, a memento of her father and past self. Lea lowered herself to Arkrius to give him another kiss and then move to his ear.

"We'll do this again sometime" Lea whispered
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1200An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 am

Arkrius smiled the moment Lea gave him a peck on the cheek and lightly touched his own cheek and then gently touched hers.

A small grin developed and molded on Arkrius' lips as he heard that they'd go at it again. "I can't wait then." Arkrius replied. Another wonderful time with an attractive woman in the future was a definite to do on his list. Especially one who was good in bed. This is a definite unexpected moment. To have sex with a woman after all this time away. He thought to himself before quickly spinning over and on top of Lea. "Enjoy the ride?" He asked in a joking manner before searching the ground for his pants.

After some time, he found them and put a cigarette in his mouth. It was always a great time to have a smoke after sex. A few seconds later, he slipped his pants back on and proceeded to light it. "Well, we got some time to kill. Anything in mind?" He asked as he turned his head to look at her.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Lea herself was getting dressed and had just pulled on her skirt before Arkrius asked her what they could do. Lea pondered for a moment as she put on her shirt and buttoned it up.

"Well~..." Lea began, and walked over to Arkrius and hugged his arm "Maybe we can go out and get something to eat, maybe even look around for something to buy at the shops, you're paying of course"

As she finished talking she cuddled with Arkrius's arm, it was her first time as a woman and it was sure as hell fun.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:16 pm

"Eh? I'm paying?" Arkrius asked almost as if he was offended before pausing. He was in a mental debate with himself regarding his money issues. He hadn't used a dime since he vanished from the world for a few years. However, money is an issue that he has at the moment. He could spend a small on some things, but, that was the best he could afford without going overboard with his fees. "Fine, I'll pay." He said a few seconds after his mental debate on money.

He looked at Lea and then quietly sighed before resting his head on top of hers and nuzzling against her hair. "You're too damn cute for your own good." He mumbled underneath his breath and then raised his head up to kiss the top of his head.

Arkrius slipped his arm out of her grip as he went to grab his trench coat. He slipped it on rather quickly and headed straight for the door. It opened easily without a hitch and he placed a foot to stop the door from closing. "Coming?" He asked as he held his arm out towards Lea.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Lea smiled as she was complimented by Arkrius.

"I know I'm too cute" Lea snickered

Lea took Arkrius by the arms and linked her own to them. She cuddled him close as they walked. Lea looked at him and smiled.

"Alright big boy, you lead the way" Lea said smiling "The gentleman always leads"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 am

A quiet laugh slipped out of Arkrius' mouth. "Oh, so you do know then?" He said, responding to her as she had clearly heard him talking underneath his breath. "Alright then." Arkrius promptly responded as he took the lead. "However, usually that rules applies to gentlemen, which I'm not. I'll make an exception." He stated as he lead Lea out of the inn and onto the streets of Toron. He looked at her and wondered. What are the chances of this happening? To have an old friend come back as as a pair of twins, you have sex with the one that retained the memories and now leading them around as if you're on a date of some sort... He pondered about it for a second before leading off towards a restaurant.

The entrance seemed to be well-kept at the very least and looked quite homely. Without a doubt, Arkrius entered the establishment with Lea in tow and looked around the interior. Surprisingly, it was well done. The walls were painted with a dark red that had a homely feel to it. The seats were of cherry wood and the seats looked to be made out of leather.

Arkrius looked around and whistled. It was definitely something he wasn't expecting at the very least. A waitress appeared from the back room and she was quite the looker. It was hard to keep his eye away from her and smiled towards her. "Table for two?" The waitress asked. Arkrius responded with a simple nod and before long they were ushered towards a table for two. Menu's were already on the table and he slowly sat down with his eye on the waitress before back on Lea. The waitress left at the moment and he looked over his shoulder, staring at the waitress before looking back at the menu. He slowly opened it and flipped through the pages. "Hmm..." He hummed as he decided what to get.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:54 am

Kali followed the signature she remembered from when she met Arkrius and the signature of her sister. She followed to the signature to a restaurant, which was a fine furnished establishment. As Kali walked in, she was met with a waiter.

"How many will it be today?" The waiter asked, he was rather young, maybe a little older looking than Kali.

"We would like to add our tables to the two over there" Kali said, pointing towards Lea.

The waiter looked at Lea and then back at Kali and then his eyes showed curiosity when he noticed Kali's outfit.

"I would get that she's your sister?"

"Yes" Kali said, she was getting rather embarrassed by how much the waiter was staring at her.

"Very well, just for you pretty girl" The waiter said

With that the waiters joined the two groups together for eating.

"Hello Nee-San, I decided to bring Master and Miss Luthien along" Kali said, then looked towards Arkrius "Hello Mister Arkrius, it is good to see you again"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am

Leneor walked inside, pulling all attention from Kali over to him, being a whiterobe seemingly was something impressive. The head-waiter walked right up to him bowing multiple times to him and Luthien.

"We are truly pleased to have you visit our etablisment sir, I shall have our finest table to be reserved for you right away, ofcourse free of charge. Your presence here honors us." he spoke. Leneor had to chuckle a little.
"It will be alright if you were to treat me normaly, I think my maid already decided upon where i will be sitting." He spoke causualy.
"Oh, I apoligize, I didn't know she was your servant, I will-" he stuttered a little.
"It will be fine." Leneor interrupted, patting his shoulder and walking over the table.

His white robe was still hanging loosely over his shoulders as he walked up next to Kali, giving Lea a friendly nod and taking a look at the guy sitting opposite of her. he had walked upon him from behind, but now he actually noticed who it was. Ofcourse he wouldnt notice him, but this 'basterd' was actually quite known to him.

"Hello there arkrius, haven't seen you in a while I admit." he spoke lazily, putting his hand on Arkius' shoulder while leaning forward a little.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:32 am

Arkrius Wallace

The menu had quite a large amount of food that Arkrius wanted. There had been so much that he longed for but he couldn't due to his wallet. He lightly bit his lip as he tried to decide but quietly sighed. It was too much of a decision for Arkrius at the moment and decided to return back to the menu in a minute. There was a familiar voice that he heard in the background and he looked over towards the source. It was Kali's. A small smile formed at the corner of his lips before nodding towards her. "It's good to see you again K -"

There was a hand on his shoulder that had cut him off prematurely. Arkrius looked at it out of the corner of his eye and turned his head to see the man's face. The voice had seemed oh so familiar, but, he couldn't place his tongue on the name if it even slapped him in the face. His hand brushed off the man's hand off his shoulder in a rather rough manner and dusted his shoulder. "The hell are you?" He asked in a growl. The man's clothes signified something. He was a witch hunter, a white robe definitely. The hair on his skin was standing on edge as he knew that he was hunting and perhaps that they sent a white robe to hunt him down. It wouldn't be hard to get his gun out, but, making an escape would be somewhat difficult. Then it hit him. He knew him from before. Perhaps he wasn't after him. But, he couldn't keep the chance out of his mind and stayed cautious.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:53 am

"hmm?" Leneor looked at his robes, Arkrius seemingly felt threatened by them. He didnt even think about the fact Arkrius was a searched criminal up to now, not that he did particulary care. "oooh~ those are only for show right now." Leneor explained.

He pulled of the clothes and laid them over the chair as he sat down, he pointed at them.
"I'm somewhat forced to work for them currently, but right now I'm on my free time. I'm technically not Whiterobe officer but Leonor alexandrer von Fabre, Lord of Filrae and contender of the throne of Germania... that is if that country were to actually exist, haha." he smiled gleefully. he blinked couple of times.

"wait, that doesnt ring a bell, does it..." Leneor began to think a little. "You can put the guns away Luthien, not neccessary." he mumbled absent mindedly.
Luthien removed the barrels from her gun from Arkrius back and walked next to Leneor, she had probably been ready to intervene if Arkrius tried something funny.

"Ah! now I have it." he smiled at Arkrius for a few seconds, before giving his supporter a comand. Arkrius had been with him in the trial back then, and he spoke with him using Äeon back then aswell.

(Äeon speaking only to Arkrius' mind)
["Leneor wishes to inform you that he cannot say his true name, as he himself has taken a new identity. Nevertheless both of you know each other from a long time back before you were hunted down by the Witchhunters, so he does not intend to do you arm in any way."]

To the surrounding people it must seem like Leneor was just grinning to arkrius...

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 am

Arkrius Wallace

Confusion was written all over Arkrius' face as Leneor introduced himself as someone completely different and wasn't pleased at all. His attention was so focused on Leneor that he didn't realize that Luthien had guns pointed as his back till he gave the order. I'm getting tunnel vision. He mentally commented to himself as he watched her walk to Leneor. He raised an eyebrow Leneor as he made a comment that made little to no sense and blinked before hearing a voice inside his head. A familiar voice that he had heard years ago at a particular trial.

A sigh of relief left Arkrius's mouth as he heard that it was Leneor. Time had changed Leneor very much as he didn't look like what he did in the previous years. He relaxed and simply slouched in his chair. "Bastard." He muttered underneath his breath and shook his head. "Long time no see." He said aloud. One thing was on his mind, when Kali mentioned that she had brought their master, he looked at her briefly. Then to Lea, then to Leneor and then back to the girls and made the connection. No way.

"What brings you here to this side of the woods?"
He asked as he returned his attention back to the menu. ...I gotta get Leneor for that...definitely. A cigarette was definitely needed to calm down his nerves and he simply placed one in his mouth and fumbled around for his lighter.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:35 am

"woods? There's mostly mountains between toron andAsgard - you're invited to visit sometimes by the way - as to why i'm here. Shopping I guess, see those?" he pointed at the feathery wings at the side of his head, arkrius hadn't noticed them yet, but Luthien aswell wore her dogears and Kali her catears.

"Didn't bring you any though." he chuckled. "I'm forced to lend a hand for the Witchhunters so they don't bother me in my territory. I have quite a few runaway witches running around there, so I can't help it I guess." he shrugged.

"Kali and Lea were picked up by me and act as my servants currently, Luthien doesnt tell you much I assume, but she had been loyal to me eversince I met her." Luthien didn't bother greeting arkrius, she was allways cold to people she didn't know properly yet. "as for why i look diffrent ~ dificult story. Includes me being practicly dead for a while, so lets skip that for now. What about you, aside from having disappeared and 'heading to his homecountry' there hasnt been much I could hear. Occupied with almost dying I think, hehe."

He pointed at the card and ordered a few things, some whine and something to eat. "wonder what that is, I can't read it so it must be coming from abroard." he playfully decided.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 am

Arkrius Wallace

Once he had found the lighter, he proceeded to light his cigarette before blinking at Leneor. He saw the odd animal ears that Kali, Luthien and himself wore and his eyes widened before turning his face to the side and laughing. "I see." He commented as he wiped the small tears that gathered in his eyes from laughing too hard. He quietly chuckled and then shook his head. "It's a damn shame then." He paused before looking at Leneor. "That, is rather unfortunate."

He slowly took a drag and then looked over at Leneor. "Shut up. Heck, I'm surprised I'm not almost dying now." He stated as he knew that he always had a way with finding his way near death's doorway. "Well, I'm here now, aren't I?" He slowly blew out the smoke in another direction before sighing. "Well, I was around. Here and there. You know." He said as just randomly picked something to drink and eat. It didn't matter any more as his stomach just growled. He was hungry and anything would suffice.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 am

Lea was surprised to see that Kali, Leneor and Luthien had decided to join her and Arkrius on their date. Lea leaned forwards, placed her elbows on the table, connected her fingers and rested her head on the connected hands.

"Well isn't this a surprise?" Lea said smiling "All of you came along on my date"

On the outside, to people who weren't paying attention, Lea looked like a rather happy person. But to Kali, Arkrius, Leneor, Luthien and several people who could actually feel it, Lea was emitting an aura that can be manifested as a demon's face.

"Well, how did your shopping go?" Lea asked Leneor and Luthien, the aura still coming out strong.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 am

Lea's aura was obvious, she was NOT happy with the whole troupe showing up. Luthien immeadiatly but a hand on her guns and backed away a small step, anyone who wasnt foolish enough to ask for their own peril would do so - No wonder Leneor just causualy smiled back. the wings at the side of his head flapped a little.

The waiter placed the plates onto the table and wished them 'bon appetit' in a fake french accent, he and Leneor were probably the only ones close to the table not getting uneasy.

"Shopping was fun, we ran around the city the entire day and brough a few things for everyone. We even ate some icecream, you won't believe how much favors you are given when wearing white Witchhunter outfits. Later on we met up with Kali and gave her the present she's wearing, she's now a cat maid~meow" he immitated a cat.

"It's realy a fortunate happenstance for us to meet, originally we decided to either go back to the headquaters or eat somewhere close, luckily Kali knew such a fine restaurant." he smiled cheerfully before taking a spoonful of whatever the mess on his plate was.

"hmmmm~ fabulously gruesome." he said with a straight face before grabbing for the bread.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 am

Arkrius Wallace

It was merely ignored that aura that came out of Lea, though, had a feeling that something bad might have happened. He merely waited for his order to arrive and idly stared out of a nearby window. A quiet sigh left his mouth as he idly tapped his finger on the table waiting for his food and a loud growl from his stomach accompanied the tapping noise of his finger. There goes the date. He thought to himself as he slowly stood up and moved away from the table. "I'll be back." He said as he adjusted his hat and left to head to the washroom.

Once he had arrived in the washroom, he looked around briefly before relieving himself of nature's calling. He cleaned himself up and heading out, hoping the waiter had brought his requested items in time. Unfortunately, they didn't arrive the moment he sat down and resumed waiting. His eye traveled towards Leneor's food and looked away. His palate was acting up and he was going to drool at the food at any minute. Luckily, the food had arrived a bit afterward and he quickly ate it with a large gusto.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:00 am

Kali began to feel uneasy as she took bites out of her own food. She could feel that Lea was unhappy, better than anyone ever could. But the worst part is that she was spraying it all over their mental link, making Kali affected by the irritation. But thanks to her composure, Kali was able to resist the effects. However, resisting the irritation made her distracted and she constantly dropped food or was too distracted to see sauce on her face.

As Kali ate she was basically like a zombie, due to her mind being too distracted by Lea. Luthien tapped Kali on the shoulder to catch her attention and Kali's eyes snapped towards her.

"Yes Miss Luthien?" Kali asked smiling

"You have a little bit of sauce on your face" Luthien said, motioning her fingers towards where the sauce was.

"Oh my!" Kali gasped as she wiped her face, her skin blushing. "How embarrassing"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000An unexpected encounter. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Leneor chuckled as he watched Kali, leaning on his arm while looking towards her. He shuddered every once in a while when he took a spoonful of his food, but regained his satisfied look back momentarily.

"Your clumsy side is so cute, I could watch you all day~" he spoke up, luckily only the ones sitting at the table would notice.
Before people could comment on his statement much, he was brought another plate - he had ordered multiple things randomly. Now it was... Porridge. Of all things he could order, his finger had slipped onto that, ofcourse he never realy got into contact with porridge and wouldn't know much about it, but this time he'd advance more carefully, instead of just eating it.

He took a spoonful and leaned towards Kali.
"say aaah~" he said playfully to her, leading the spoon full of porridge glide towards her.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 am

Kali's face turned bright red at the sound of Leneor's chuckling, she knew he was making fun of her in his head. She fiddled with her spoon as Leneor said that he thought her clumsy side was cute.

"Please stop Master" Kali murmured "It's embarrassing as it is"

Kali gasped when Leneor offered to feed her, her face becoming brighter as the spoon came closer to her mouth, she didn't want to seem rude, but she was thinking about the embarrassment. Eventually Kali gave up and moved closer to Leneor with her mouth open.

"Ah~" Kali said awkwardly as her mouth opened wide.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Leneor had a selfsatisfied smile on his face as he started feeding Kali, he slowly moved the spoon into her mouth and had her eat the dish he had ordered. On the next order he should be thinking about what to eat first, maybe something that he can actually say out loud and refer to.

Without averting his gaze from kali, Leneor spoke up again, adressing Arkrius.
"If you're realy that close to death, maybe you should have yourself get a healer. I can do a little, but Luthien is more of a professional than me, maybe she'll do it if you ask her nicely." he smiled with a wide smile, while still focusing Kali.

Last edited by Areos on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Arkrius Wallace

"Shut up." Arkrius hissed at Leneor, he knew that he had to see a healer and he definitely didn't want anyone to be reminding him. He remembered Luthien or at least her appearance and looked at her. "Oi, lass." He said before letting out a quiet sigh and brushing the strands of hair that covered his eyes. "Can you help me out with my wounds?" He rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he looked at her and smiled towards her before looking over towards Lea.

He moved over towards her and leaned towards her ear. "Let's go elsewhere." He whispered. "Can't exactly enjoy a date with others around." He said, lightly nipping on her ear and then grabbed her hand. "Somewhere...private, eh?"

Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 am

Lea looked at Arkrius's direction and flashed him a smile. She clung to Arkrius's arm and nuzzled his shoulder. Even though her date was ruined, she still had the little dessert of her own.

"Alright" Lea smiled "You still have to lead the way"

Lea stood up with Arkrius and turned to look at the date crashers.

"We'll be going now" Lea said smiling then turned to Arkrius "Shall we?"

Don't follow me again Lea said to Kali in their mental link
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

"so no healing?" Leneor asked, he seemed ready to follow them, but Luthien decided to step in. "I think Lea wants to take care of him alone."

<Leneor> "Didn't know Lea knew healing arts"
<Luthien>"I believe it's rather... soothing than healing. I believe we should leave them be, at least for now"
<Leneor>"I don't mind, well, bye you two. I got some nice company anyway." he gleamed.

Luthien signed towards Lea to make haste, she tried to make up for having walked up on them somewhat.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum