Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

The Awakening

2 posters

Go down

The Awakening Empty The Awakening

Post by Luna Eclipse Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Groans could be heard from the forest as a Young Girl opens her eyes to see the night sky through the leaves. The girl slowly got up and rums her head. “Where am i, Who am I” The girl says she looks in her robes and sees a Name ‘Luna Eclipse’. Luna’s memory was greatly blurred and she could not remember anything. She looked to the floor and sees a Katana and picks it up it had her name on it so she puts it on her back. Luna slowly walking in a wobbly way before tripping up. She rolled over and laid there to stop her from being dizzy.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 325

Character sheet
Mana:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue600/600The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The Awakening Empty Re: The Awakening

Post by Ryou Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:45 am

Ryou stalked through the forest quietly. He didn't want to be seen. Just as he slipped past from between a bush and a tree, He heard groaning. Ryou silently followed the sound. He quickly found the source of the voice. He hid himself from sight using the low bough of a nearby tree. But that was useless because just as he'd seen the voice's owner, he saw that she'd tripped and had fell, seemingly unconcious.

'Who is that? A witch attempting a surprise attack? A vampire trying to lure me in for the kill? Some bandits?'

Ryou couldn't be sure. All he knew for sure was that this person needed help. If there was an ambush waiting for him, then that would just be all the more better. He was getting rather bored of the humans who claimed to be vampires, but when Ryou tried to fight those guys, they all just ended up dying in one hit. He didn't even get a chance to tell them his sword's name.

Cautiously, Ryou moved away from the tree and went towards the figure lying on the ground. He stayed at Raçor-length away. About 14ft. away from the body. With his free hand, he lowered the brim of his hat so that his face couldn't be seen properly. It helped that it was dark out too.

"Hey. You. You awake?" Ryou asked. He was also debating on whether or not to prod the girl with Raçor.
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 425

Character sheet
Mana:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue0/0The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue1200/1200The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:58 am

Luna woke up again shocked and surprised again. “Who are you, I didn’t do nothing, if i did i don’t remember." Her clothes were slightly burnt a sign of battle. She moved to the nearest tree she could. She went for her Katana and sliced down and sends a wave of lightning at Ryou but missed him. Her eyes widen as the Katana left her hand and hit the ground. “What didi just do?” Luna says. She was Frightened and she pulled her knees up to her face. “I m sorry mister, i only just found out my name and i can’t remember anything. I don’t even know why my Clothes are burnt” Luna says as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was scared of what she had just done to some-one she didn’t know. “Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to attack you. Please don’t hurt me” Luna says still crying.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:29 am

Ryou stared blankly at the female. It was strange, Ryou made not a single movement, yet the female's attack missed him. Normally, he would have slain the person who even tried to attack him. But killing such a pitiful being could only be called bullying. She seemed to be confused and scared. Much like someone Ryou knew very well when that certain someone had just been thrown into this mysterious, dangerous and over-all, treacherous world. He sighed. He plastered a fake smile on his face.

Ryou 'sheathed' Raçor. Meaning, he placed it over his shoulder, because he didn't have a real scabbard for the blade. He walked calmly over to the girl and crouched next to her. He patted the girl's head with his left hand. He would have done it with his right, but that hand was holding his sword.

"It's alright," He said, attempting to soothe the girl, yet not letting down his guard. "No one is going to hurt you, miss. No need to fret."

The girl said she only just found out her name and that she didn't remember anything. That was too much information to give to a complete stranger, no? She didn't even remember why she had been burnt. Maybe some villagers had seen her using that light thing and they set her on flame, assuming she was a witch. Ryou doubted that. Witches are only able to use magic when they have their hats on, right?

"Call me Ryou. It's okay." Ryou 'beamed'. "You didn't hurt me, so I won't hurt you."
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 am

Luna Flinched as Ryou patted her head. “Thank you for not hurting me Ryou, I am...”Luna says looking in to her robe “Luna ...Eclipse well that’s what it says here anyway” Luna looked at Ryou her eyes still watery. He knew she would attack him. Luna gets closer to him “Where am I Ryou” Looked around the trees and tries to think but all she remembered was what just happened. She touches her burnt clothes. “I just I need these fixed” She says still keeping an eye on Ryou and still confused at what she just did to him and he was being so nice. “why are you being so nice I could have hurt you even though it was not on purpose” Luna says wiping her eyes softly. She played with a bit of her white hair and still had her knees up.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:05 am

'Luna Eclipse? Doesn't that cancel her name out? And how does she not know that's the designer's company name?'

Ryou cast aside his questions as Luna asked their location. Ryou had been just about to ask that very question. He gazed around himself. Then, he straightened up and dusted off his armor with his left hand.

"Heheh. We're in a forest of Ethralea." He said, genuinely grinning. "Eeh, I may be stating the obvious, but I'm not real good with orienteering. Well, did you hit and/or hurt me? I don't think soo..."

Ryou shrugged at her and thought about her next question. Why was he being nice? It wasn't only because she reminded him of himself. Was it because she looked so helpless and weak? Or was it that she appeared to be a child?
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:24 am

Luna looked at him softly. “So what happens now” Luna says looking down. She could not walk yet she twisted her ankle when she tripped. Luna’s eyes slowly close as she passes out she was tired for some reason. She wasn’t asleep but out cold it was like the last attack she used was that last of her mana. It must have been a great and dangerous battle. Her head fell on to Ryou’s Leg; of course she did not know this. A piece of paper fell out of her pocket that had her Name and Age but that was it. It read;

Name: Luna Eclipse

And that was it, Her Katana shined in Moonlight. She had been here for 2 days atleast but she did not know.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:02 am

Ryou continued thinking. Except, now on a different subject. What should they do now? What could they do? Ryou was interrupted mid-thought by Luna's head hitting his head. He stared blankly at her. Had she run out of energy? Then, Ryou noticed the paper that was on the ground. It certainly hadn't been there before. He bent over and picked it up. Then, he glanced back at the girl. It seemed that she was young and that her name was Luna.

"Hmm... what to do? Can't leave her alone out here..." Ryou pondered out loud. "She could be kidnapped by a bear or a demon of some sort..."

He stroked his chin for a few moments. Then, he shrugged and picked up the girl and put her in a fireman's hold. Then, he began to trudge in the direction he hoped was west. He was sure he had come from that direction. But, he could always be wrong. Ryou usually was wrong. He couldn't even remember which way was right and what side was his left.
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down