Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

A Rude Awakening

Go down

A Rude Awakening Empty A Rude Awakening

Post by Artist Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 am

Tracey was sleeping on his bed with his legs strechted out over the bed, covers were all over the floor and his mouth was open letting out snoring sounds. He woke up for a quick second when he heard loud running past his door but quickly ignored it and went back to sleep.Tracey was in a deep sleep so he didnt here his door open quietly, someone was stepping in tip toeing slowly in his room. It was a girl who was of average height she had short light blue hair. She was wearing glasses a grey Wh outfit which was jacket and a short mini skirt. She was a pretty cute looking girl. She was holding a book and a small laptop in her hand.

She stepped in some more untill she came close enough to Tracey's bed. She began to whisper "Traceyyy waakke uup". She waited a few seconds only to see him twitch. She tried again "Traceyyy waakke uup". This time he didn't move at all. So she tried one more time this time pushing him softly "Traceyyy time to waake uup". He just continued to snore. She started to show extreme aggrivation now holding her book and laptop in the air she screamed "TRACEY WAKE UP!" then wham! she slammed her book on top of his head. Tracey shot up quick holding the back of his head. He saw the girl standing there smiling with book and laptop at her chest. "Aaahh Laura what the hell was that for." Laura replied "Well if you would wake up on time I would'nt have to do that!"

Tracey now standing out of bed still rubbing his head was trying to reconfiger where he was with a confused look on his face. Laura then opened her lap top "You are scheduled for a mission in Illuminatia at eight o clock" Tracey turned around and looked like at Laura like she was crazy "Eight o clock! I dont even get out of bed at that time!" Laura simply giggled "Thats what happens when you let your financial adviser set up your missions". "Why do I let you do that anyway?" Tracey replied. "Cause your to lazy to do it yourself". Tracey laughed "Oh ya, anyway wat time is it?" Luara replied "6:oo" In an instant Tracey pounced right back on his bed "I'm not going, there is no way that im getting up at 6:oo in the morning to do a mission in Illuminatia." "You have to go." Laura said closing her laptop and now opening her book. Tracey mumbled with his in the pillow "And why is that?" "Cause you have no money." Laura said looking into her book. Tracey shot up in the air and screamed "WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT!" Luara replied unsurprised by Tracey's screaming "Your flat broke no money whats so ever."

Tracey landed on his bed " Well I guess there is no avoiding it then." He walked over to his desk to his silver bracelet Cross Frame it had a stand holding it. Tracey waved his hand over the bracelet then in instant it broke to many little pieces and came over Tracey's hand and formed back to normal form wraped around his wrist. Luara heading for the door said "I will set you up down in the mission order room." and left. Tracey walked towards the door saying to himself "She didn't even say..." He looked down to see GOOD MORNING written in Dominos. He let out a yawn and said "Today is going to be a long day."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
A Rude Awakening Left_bar_bleue600/600A Rude Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
A Rude Awakening Left_bar_bleue600/600A Rude Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

A Rude Awakening Empty Re: A Rude Awakening

Post by Artist Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Tracey was ready and started heading out the door, he stepped over the Good Morning written in dominos not wanting to mess it up. He looked outside and saw that it was just daybreak and the sun was just barely starting to rise. He sucked his teeth in dissapointment and imagined himself still sleeping in his bed.

He didn't even know what type of mission he was going on then he thought "Well i guess thats what the meeting room is for." He thought he was probalby running a little late so he started to walk a little faster.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down