Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday's Pastime

+2
Muzak
Holiday
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty Re: Holiday's Pastime

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Toji's and Hiro's jaws dropped. "what just happened!?" They looked at eachother, and then walked over to the now little Langford. "Toji ,do you think that was an illussion pill?" "We'll see.." Toji used his great streangth to pick Langford up. "Well, he weighs as much as a little brat." He then poked the "brat" in the forehead. "huh,feels like a little brat.... It must be a little brat!" He set him down,grinnin. Then he thought of something. "Hiro, t-the pills I ate were f-from that b-bag too,right?" "Yeah,why,pup?" "Please tell me the small bag was labeled pain killers...." "Yeah,it was." "Good,Because I dont want to suddenly become a wee pup of something else weird."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:10 pm

"Now, now what's all the fuss about?" She wasn't all that surprised by how young he looked. In her eyes he was nothing more then a innocent little boy untouched by the cruelty of the world. His clothes were undoubtly too large for him. There was a wavering feeling of longing in her heart, an instinct every women would have. She gently patted him on the head with soft smile like he was some sort of fragile glass. She always did want a younger brother. "We're going to have to buy some clothes for you. Since your body isn't what it used to be."

She shot a furious stare at wolf boy for almost harming him. "Listen I don't ever want to see you do that again, understand." She said in a low yet harsh tone. She looked back at him, worried sick about his well being. Her hands were all around him, checking to see if nothing else was wrong.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/400Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:18 pm

"You're right, ma'am. I was a little bit rough in my evaulation. Please forgive me, Lady." There was an espression of guilty embarrasment on his face that made him look even younger than usaul. He looked at the new langford and said."Sorry,little buddy. I should have been more gentle......"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Langford let out an irritated growl towards Toji and shook his head in disbelief. "Unbelievable..." He mumbled underneath his breath. I can't believe I'm being treated like this...and I can't believe I was called a brat by one... He quietly sighed. "Stupid..." His hand reached into his baggy pockets to find his cigarettes but found the pack to be gone. ...damn it. Gone.

"W-what do you mean what's the fuss about? I just turned into a child!" Langford explained. "I feel like I'm ten..." He quietly sighed and then shook his head. "...wait, how long are the side-effects?" Langford asked. He blinked when he felt her hand pet him and he blinked even more when her hands touched him from head to toe. It wasn't so bad being in this situation after all. It felt a little nostalgic as if he was dealing with his mother again. When the girl's hands started to travel all over, checking him from head to toe, it was kinda nice feeling. It had been a while since he experienced the touch of a woman.

An irritated sigh left Langford's mouth and he slowly shook his head after hearing Toji's comment. "Whatever..." His attention turned over towards the girl. "What did you just give me? How long are the effects? How can I turn back?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:04 pm

She let out a sigh, "Thank godness your alright, had me worried there for a bit." She said with a sign of relieved. "The pill I gave you, works as a double edge sword, curing any injury or curses, however the side effects are also dreadful, some are reversible while others aren't. We'll just have to see how long this last." She knew he wasn't going to like any of this. She stood up and grabbed his belongings. "I can't leave him like this, might as well take care of him for now." She looked back at him, it was going to be a handful.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/400Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Travis just stared with a raised eyebrow at what happened to the WH. Besides becoming younger, he seemed to have regenerated somehow, but he wasn’t in a top condition just yet. He took out the earpiece again. “MacMillan here. Situation’s under control.”
“Are you kidding? We’re more than halfway there already!”
“Oi! Nobody’s sayin you aren’t needed. We still have some stuff here.”
“Right, well we’ll be there in about 90 seconds.”
“Alright.”
Communication was off. Travis then looked at the younger version of the WH and the woman he gave his jacket to. “I just got one question for now. Does he require medical attention?”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue580/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Toji looked at Vivi. "Well, Ma'am,I'll help you out if you wish. I owe my life to ya,after all.Besides.." He grinned. "It'll be like I have siblings agian!It's bound to be fun!" He winced as his burned foot twinged. he turned around to the WH. "Hey,is help on da way? I have a pretty bad burn on my foot."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Langford listened to her and his jaw opened. He really, really, really hoped that this effect would be temporary. The news almost made him drop onto the floor and almost go into a state of depression. It was bad enough that he has already in this state. He noticed that she had grabbed a few of his things, more importantly his sword (that had transformed into it's original state) "Oi, oi! Where are you going with my things?" He asked, walking over towards her and looking up to her. The height difference was really different, he was at least as high to her waist.

His attention turned over to the other Witch Hunter. "Bring the medical team. Magic isn't perfect. Check me over." He stated. "Blood transfusion as well. Magic can't recover blood loss that easily." He stated as his strength was quickly draining from his legs.

The moment he heard Toji, he groaned and then sighed. No, no, no, no, no, no! He looked over towards Vivi and shook his head, mouthing "no" multiple times.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:15 am

Pelleas foced himself out of the snow, people had been running around him for a while and letting him lie there in peace. With his traitrous act he had just disgraced himself with that was no big surprise.

he got into a sitting position and began inspecting his wounds, some of them were realy severe, but thanks to his automatic healing through blood he would easily recover. Unlike the guy he had been piercing through with his attacks, now that he had fully regained his senses he didn't see him around, but other people running around and tending wounds, a girl and a young boy.

He burried his face in his hand, trying to figure out how he should explain all this. He had not only stopped multiple witchhunters to secure a rampaging witch, no he even injured one of them with a deadly wound, with the reputation he already had this would be hell...

"damn it..." he mumbled.

(+ 40 Health)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 am

He looked at the young lancer,who was obcisouly feeling guilt. He looked at the Wh. "No what,never mind. I know that you do.You're a Wh,after all." He went over,and sat beside the young lancer. " Huh,that was some battle huh? Expessially the part were she took control of ya. Ya,about that, I'm empaphasing on that part,where she toke control of you. Don't worry about it,you weren't yourself,k?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:29 am

She looked downward at him as Langford's sword nearly falling down the ground. Her hand nimbly secured it in place. "Well, wouldn't it be odd if a boy you age carries something considered dangerous as this around, they'd surely take this and put you in the orphanage." She replied with a sweet smile on her face, trying to lighten his mood.

Seeing how childish his reactions were, though he was still a mere child. She bent down, reaches for his ears, whispering in a gentle tone, "I'll let you taste a 30 year old beer if quite your whinning."

Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:45 am

"I'm twenty-two." Langford stated before looking at his body. "...in a child's body..." He mumbled before quietly sighing and blinked at her smile. It was really charming for her and definitely made him speechless and looked away sighing once more. It would be very odd to see a ten-year-old boy wielding a weapon. Even though be doubted the part about the orphanage. "I doubt anyone would put me in an orphanage..." He stated. His eyes widened when he heard the news of tasting thirty-year-old alcohol and looked at her. They almost shined with a childish glee as he rarely had a good aged brewed beer in a while and he quietly sighed. "Fine..." He said with a hand on his hip, choosing to ignore the whining comment.

"Where are we going then?" Langford asked. "After this medical team arrives." He added on. His eyes looked at his damaged baggy clothing and tried to make the best out of it. He teared off parts of it to make it more manageable for his body structure. It wouldn't be pleasant if he tripped over his own clothes. I still gotta get that betraying son of a bitch a piece of my mind. He thought, looking around for Pelleas.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:07 am

Tijo patted the young lancer's sholdier. "Don't beat yourself up,k? You got hit by magic that controled ya,no need for guilt!" He grinned reassuringly,then got up and limped over to Vivi and Langford. As he passed Langford, he murmered," Leave the poor guy alone,alright?It ain't his fault that he wasn't himself.He's really feeling bad about the whole thing." He finished limping up to the young lady and grinned. "Say,is it k if I travel with you guys. I can be of a great help! I'm decent enough a fighter to handle most monsters! Ive also got bullet speed and the strentgh of three gorillas, so I can also carry you guys as an emergancy vehicle! So,watcha say?" He had a pleading gleam in his eyes, which again made him look even younger than usaul.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:34 am

"We'll be heading to the bar once the medical teams arrive." She said. She wolf boy heading they're way asking if he could come along. She hesitated for a moment since the more they're were the less beer there will be. As looked at him for an answer, suddenly remembers he has yet to introduce himself, "By the way, what's you name."

"It's fine by me though I'm not quite sure if this little boy wants you to." Her voice still hesitated within every word of that last sentence. As she rearranged they're belongings to avoid his eyes.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 am

he got an embarrassed expression on his face. "Oh no, I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself! That's one of the most important for a Murashi clan member! I'm such a fool!" Hiro materlized fully again. "Yes,yes you are.hahaha." "S-shut up!" Toji cleared his throaght and bowed. " I'm Toji, a member of the Murashi ninja/knight clan, and am also the son of the renowned warrior Garisha. I'm also the weilder of the famous sword Kariska, the sword that lead my father to glory." Hiro got up and bowed his head. "And I am Hiro, the supporter and gaurdian of this here runt." "I'm no runt!" "Yes you are,and you know it." "You don't have to keep bringing it up,though...." They both bowed again, and said at the exact same time, "it's an pleasure and honor to meet and work with you!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

From around a corner leading to the street where the whole company was, a young lad came out wearing a WH uniform. He had a rather large sword on his back and was wearing a metal gauntlet on his right hand. He also had goggles of some sort on his head. Shortly after him a group of WH medics came out as well. As soon as Travis saw them he walked towards them. He then stopped in front of the young dude, who also stopped.
“Well, Jimmy, your timing sure as hell is as good as always.”
“You know me chief. So, what’s the problem?”
Travis first nodded towards the lancer, who they were pretty much next to. “This guy was bewitched, although now he seems to be alright. But have him checked physically and psychologically. Next…” He looked towards the girl, a kid and another guy. “The 2 guys need medical attention, and also ask the girl about what she gave that kid, cause he used to be a 22 year old if he’s to be believed.”
“Seriously?” Jim also looked in the direction of the 3 and had a raised eye-brow. “So why the hell is he like that now?”
“Beats me, ask the girl. Well you heard it all.”
“Right…” Jim then addressed the group of medics “you guys heard him, lets move!”
“Yes sir!” and with this, the group moved to perform their tasks.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue580/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 pm

"I'm fine, i don't need my wounds to be tended." Pelleas spoke with a calm tone.
"We have to check you nevertheless... this is an incredible regenrationrate you have, I so no open wound at all even though there are several indicated." the medic seemed mildly surprised by Pelleas' self-heal, as it was on a level of a blackclass at least.

Another medic checked him on magical influence, shaking his head at the other. They continued checking him through but figured out it would be best to let it heal itself. After the two left Pelleas got up and walked towards one of the houses, leaning against it. He kept his distance to the group, guilt and embarresment were the reason he couldn't just jump in there as if nothing happened.

Maybe I was bewitched, but if I had been more cautious... It's my fault I even let myself fall prey to it, And I couldn't even fight it, and rose would only get her laughs out of it too. Damn it, why am I such a faillure? Dammit!

He listened up as he heard one of the medics talk, they hadnt notced Pelleas standing right around the corner.
"No wonder he got charmed, I mean, He got a powerful witch sealed into him from what I heard. If you'd ask me, they should just chain him down till they can extract the witch, I doubt any Witchhunter would want to get into a team with him. He could lose control anytime."
Pelleas sighed.

(+40 health regeneration)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Holiday's Pastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:37 pm

She sat herself near they're belongings where it laid neatly organized on the ground. Unexpectedly things were starting to get crowded by the seconds, more WH members flooded the scene, treating the wounded as one yong boy came up to her. "Well, if your asking what was inside the pill then I have no idea what's inside it. Then again it's the first time I've actually used such things." She said all the while acting the part of an innocent victim and added ,"And I don't have anymore of those."

She overheard some of the witch hunters talking about how much they fear and hate witches as if they would be the cause of the fall of men, yet to someone like her, they're just misunderstood like how humans hunted wild animals due to fear. Fear...... how much longer can I run away from it. She took a quick look at everyone who was present but stopped to gaze at Langford and felt comforted by the way he was.

"Alright, I guess its almost time to go." Her mind elsewhere.

Last edited by Vivi on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 pm

A young man with a large sword on his back and a couple of medics approached him. "heh,travis told me you were injured,kid, but I don't see any wounds," The large sword weilder said. Toji pointed down to his foot. "Yeah,i"m burned pretty bad there. I haven't took a look yet." One of the medics walked closer. "Well, take a seat on that their bench,k,kiddo?" Toji shrugged. "Sure,whatever." He took a seat, and the medics gently plied off his armor boot.The flesh underneath was charred black in some areas,and bright red in others. The medics winced. "How the hell could you possibly stand!" "ahaha,i'm a Murashi clan member, and I'm a son of the great ninja/knight Garisha!I would shame the clan if I was unable to move due to such a small wound!" "Is that so? Huh,well hold on a second. I think I got just the thing." The medic pulled out a bootle of salve, and rubbed it on. "there,the flesh should be completly healed in the hour." "gee,thanks!" The medic stood up and ruffled his hair. "no problem, kiddo. Stay outta trouble,k?" "sure, i'll try." As all of this was going on, the large sword weilder had wondered over to the WH. Toji shrugged and got up and walked over to Vivi. "hey,good news! I'll be completly healed in the hour. The medics rubbed some salve on my foot to take away the burn!" He looked at her with concern. "You weren't injured,were you?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 pm

"Oh, yeah I'am fine." She replied with a blank expression, her mind burried deep within her concious. However one thing did caught her attention, it was how quite this entire place had been since after the battle had ended. Mostly something of this scales happens people would either gather around or make a ruckus trying to escape, though it wasn't worry worth but it kept on nagging her.

"The calm before the storm...... the sky haven't changed yet have they....... then somethings wrong, nah, I'am just thinking about it too much."

She pulled ordnance out, unloaded the flares which were inside, and replaced them with 500S&W rounds. She wasn't intending to play the part of an innocent bystander again. "Toji was it, tell me truthfully can you dodge this bullet if I fire it at point blank?"
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Toji eyed the bullets. "Well, It might graze my cheek as I dodge it. Truth is,I've never had anyone fire at me from point blank before,hahaha! But we can see if you want! I don't mind. After all, I know i'll be able to dodge it well enough to evade death! But,why do you want to know?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:42 pm

"Wanted to know how much I could possibly count on you, wolfy." She said with a wide grin. She stood up and started to walk endlessly back and forth, her bloodlust ever flowing. Damn I knew it, I should've just stayed back at the bar. Her impluses rised uncontrollably, inhaling one deep breath, knowing it would calm her down for only a few short minutes.

She stopped by the nearest wall and began to bang her fist on the wall with such force that crakes appeared. "Aghhh, much better." As she took a look around and noticed the witch hunters were staring at with disbelief, hardly noticing blood dripping down her hair. They must think I'am crazy....... I need beer.

"Pants, we're leaving." She said, wincing ones or twice at the pain. She grabbed most they're belonging and headed down street.

Last edited by Vivi on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Langford blinked and watched the entire events unfold before him. He was a little skeptical about this girl now, asking Toji if he can dodge bullets at point blank and then soon enough bashing her head into a wall. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. Now I'm dealing with a fucking nutty crazy ass bitch...who apparently likes little boys. He internally sighed and facepalmed at the situation he was in now. ...I wonder how long I have to deal with this? Wait a minute...how the hell am I dealing with this!? I need my pay! ...but... He quietly groaned. Screw it, I'll follow the girl, get a drink, then try to get my pay ASAP! Soon enough, he followed the girl a few paces behind just in case another situation occurred of where she becomes a little nutty and points a gun at his face.

"Oi, I have a name y'know, what the hell is yours?" Langford asked as he slightly tilted his head to the side with his hands behind his head. He eyed her from behind, inspecting her from behind and she was definitely attractive from behind. ...well...I am walking around with an attractive girl...well, maybe I can use the young boyish charms I have... He thought about it for a while, his mind spacing off a little and accidentally bumped into her behind.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Pelleas walked over the still present snow over to his lance and his Valkyre - he had left his backpack at the train for what he kind of cursed himself. He needed rest now, immeadiatly, so he didn't even bother telling the others that he was leaving, he figured that they'd notice anyway.

grabbing onto his belongings he took the path along the snowy ground towards another quater of the city.

>>> continuing
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Down street had changed tremendously after the witch’s fireworks, most of the building had been caught in the explosion, leaving them as rubbles which decorated the town yet some were still whole. There was only one path that hadn’t been decorated; luckily it was the fastest way to reach the bar before noon.

“It’s quite rude to ask someone older then they are his or her name, especially if they hadn’t introduced themselves. But then again I haven’t as well, its Vivi.” She said with a sarcastic tone, trying to tell him some friendly advice yet failed to do so in the processes. She held a good pace so Langford wouldn’t fall behind and felt her senses had returned normal. If I had stayed there any longer I would’ve gone insane..... Soon she slowed down, checked to see if they hadn’t gone the wrong way and felt a soft bumped from behind.

“You shouldn’t stare at other women’s asses even if you’re a child.” She stated, ignoring that he had bumped her.

The bar somehow manages to survive with only a few broken glasses. She sighed in relieve and made a customary hand movement whenever things had gone from bad to better.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum