Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday's Pastime

+2
Muzak
Holiday
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday's Pastime

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:10 am

He was getting ready to lauch another attack, wen suddenly mistole toe started curling around him. He jump out of it. "That's it! I may not be a witch hunter, but you're gonna regret messing with me the same! Hori?" The demon wolf materialized fully this time. "Yes, little pup?" Togi grinned. "It's time for that attack." "That? But Toji, if you use it...." "I know,but there is no choice, I gotta." The wolf considered it,then nodded. "k,fine then. " "Togi grinned,his eyes turning black. He looked at the witch. "Hahaha, its over, witch....Demon Drive!" Hori turned into a small ball of lightning, and flew into Toji's palm. He then threw his hand out to teh side,and as he did, his hand started transforming into a wolf made of lighting's paw. By the time he was done, in his place stood a wolf of lightning. Togi, who was the wolf, grinned a wolfish grin.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:37 am

"You? Protecting a witch?" Langford asked. He nearly burst into laughter as he looked down the barrel of the gun in front of him. "Oh, you're going to kill me? I doubt it." His hand was placed in front of the barrel of the gun and grinned. "I hope your weapon can withstand a lot of heat." He said before firing a hellfire into the gun despite knowing full well that it'll completely backfire on him. It was going to be a fiery explosion.

He felt vines wrapping around his legs and hoped that the heat would cause the vines to burn. Soon enough, the spell backfired and sent Langford backward from the explosion and his clothes were on fire. Luckily he landed into a pool of water from the melting ice. Crap... He mentally thought as he remember being shocked by Holiday and quickly got out of the pool of water. An idea popped into Langford's head and decided to combine two of his moves. Nature's Vacuum and Hellfire to increase the area where the flame spreads, to hit Pelleas and Holiday at the same time. He cast both of the spells at the same time, Nature's Vacuum being last and it soon backfired the moment it was cast, sending the fiery razor sharp wind everywhere. Hopefully it would cause some fire damage and some burns. Though he partially got on fire and rushed towards Holiday with the intention to impale her with his sword.

[Mana - 130, Health - 60]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:50 am

his valkyre got blown away, still intact but unusable for a while. Pelleas' arms and hands were bleeding and the oncoming attacks sent by Langford were able to connect aswell, nevertheless he didn't let his guard fail, she intervened the strike befor langford could get even close to Holiday.

"I will swear this oath to protect her and follow her orders, for my love I will give up everything, even my life!" he roared as he used all his force to strike at Langfords sword, but that wasn't it, from the blood spread over his spear by now there was another lethal weapon ready to attack.
The moment his spear would make contact, several spikes would come from the spear and shoot at its target by making use of the witch sealed inside him, his supporter.

[bloody rose -40 Mana]
[-130 damage + 20 heal (bloody cure)]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:19 am

He looked at the fight going on behind and snorted. He looked at the witch and took a step. Suddenly he was beside her. "Hah,i told you,it's over....." He then slashed with his claws and teeth. he then lept to the side and bashed with his tail.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:54 am

Holiday was caught offguard by the wolf's speed, but he made a grave mistake when he didn't attack her at that exact moment. At that point, Holiday allowed herself to get slashed on the arm so that she could use that time as a distraction. She replaced herself with another copy, filled it with dynamite and Easter Bombs, and escaped as a swarm of spiders.

Holiday's look alike moved of its own accord and when it was bashed by the wolf's tail, it grabbed the tail. At Holiday's command, the look alike erupted in a massive explosion.

(Mana- 60 +20 Health -30)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:19 am

He grinned as he finished up his combo with the bash. "Ha, that'll teach ya....Huh?" His eyes widening as he saw that he had been tricked. A minute later he was blown through a nearby wall.

(-100 health)
He walked out graoning, with a back paw limping. He looked around angerily. "That was a dirty trick,witchy!Come out and face me!" He jumped up and down with anger, then yelped as he hurt his back paw again. "Yeoh, that hurts..." It hurt so much he poofed out of his current transformation back into his real body. He sat up,holding his foot. Hori materilized fully agian, concern in his white eyes. 'You k,pup?' Toji remembered that he would fall unconious in a bit. He grinned gamely. "Not... A...pup...." He then fellbackward, his sea green/blue hair scorched some, and his eyes closing. Hori looked down fondly at the kid. "You ain't rested for some weeks, kiddo. I told you not to work so hard. get some sleep. I'll gaurd ya.." He sat down beside the unconsious Togi, lightning crackling around his fangs. "Anyone even thinks of harming this kid is dead, do yall understand me?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 am

Holiday smiled as she reformed and was able to disable her opponent, his supporter appeared to protect him. The supporter threatened Holiday, but if its master could beat her, the supporter most likely wouldn't. She looked at the battlefield's current status, seeing Halloween and a Witch Hunter fighting as well as the two Blue classes fighting against each other due to Holiday's "Valentine's Arrow". However, Holiday knew that her tricks wouldn't last her forever and that she needed to end it now. Holiday materialized her broomstick and sat on it sideways as she hovered into the air.

"Looks like the odds are in my favor" Holiday smiled "Halloween, come over here"

Halloween jumped onto Holiday's lap and put his weapons into his head. He smiled as he looked down at the Witch Hunters. Holiday hovered high above the town, picking a spot on the town square, deciding to place her attack right in the center. Holiday raised her hand in the air and a ball of energy began to form. The ball expanded to massive sizes, and Holiday filled it to the brim with fireworks.

"I hope you guys like fireworks" Holiday smiled "We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!"

Holiday let the ball drop to the ground, the height from which the ball drops gave the people perfectly 10 seconds before the attack let itself loose. Holiday and Halloween began to count the seconds.

"10" Holiday started the countdown

"9" Halloween said smiling

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

At the 1, the ball hit the floor, causing a crater to form in the ground. Holiday smiled as the fireworks shot off and fired at all the people who had attacked Holiday and Halloween.

"Happy New Year" Holiday and Halloween yelled in tandem glee

If the Witch Hunters managed to get away from this, she still had another little trick up her sleeve.

(Mana - 300 +20)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 am

The battle was heating up and Vivi didn't want any part of it. Her hiding spot wasn't practical but it had been serving its purpose pretty well. She took a small peek at the battlefield and found it hilarious ," Lovestruck idiot, A witch, a cute little pumpkin doll, a werewolf and a man she assumes his pants is on fire." She burst into laughter, however she did notice the witch moving about town.

She dropped some sort of ball at the town centre square. Fireworks started to pop out of nowhere, causing havoc upon the town itself. Paralyzed she couldn't run nor could she even move. " Oh god...." The images she saw wasn't what anyone would call life threatening rather it was the most moving thing she had seen in a long long time.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:44 am

Hori saw a few fireworks steaking too Togi's inert body. "Huh,pretty.But I doubt it is safe fir the poor kid." he sprang infront of the fireworks and made them blow up with a two small rocks he'd thrown with his tail."tiem to hide him so he don't get attacked." Hori looked around and saw a small boulder. Hori grinned"Perfect!" He slung the Toji onto his back and walked behind it.He saw a young women hiding behind it. "Don't worry,I may be a demon, but im only concerned bout protecting this runt here..."He let Toji fall gently to the earth,and ruffled his sea green/blue hair. "He gave it his best,but since he'd been moving nonstop all week...." Hori shrugged. "All said and done,he needs this nap,so don't disturb him,k?"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 am

Langford has made contact with Pelleas' spear in order to defend himself and he wasn't expecting blood red spikes to attack him. He was hit with most of the spikes and had fallen hard onto the ground, covered in blood. Some of the spots that was pierced had been vital spots and it wouldn't be long till Langford would kneel over dead.

His eyes widened for what just occurred multiple fireworks were sent in the air and sent all over the area. He broke off into a sprint to get away from the fireworks and tried to scatter a few away with the unstable nature of Nature's Vacuum, however, the idea backfired. While a few were sent away, it had also caused a few to explode right in his face and prematurely in front of him. The force of multiple explosions in front of caused him to be sent a good distance away and caused him to land with a hard thud. Everything he saw was spinning and fuzzy, he also couldn't see out of one eye. "D...damn it..." He muttered as more blood came out of his mouth. His vision was slowly and carefully turning black and he coughed a few more times before passing out. Only a matter of minutes would be left till he bled to death.

[ Mana - 30 , Health - 349]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:13 am

Moments later the fireworks had stopped coming, the destruction it caused would take month no maybe even years to rebuild. Yet the beauty of the fireworks was deeply carved into her memories. Soon she could fell herself move again, her breathing was heavy still in the state between shock and amaze. Slowly walking over the so called battlefield were only ashes was left. She saw the pants on fire man gravely wounded, running to his aid.

"Hold on pants on fire." She said worried about his health.

The wounds looked life threatening, however, she wasn't a doctor. " I need something to close his wounds." She shuffled through her bag but couldn't find anything useful. She hesitated as she looked down at her chest, the one thing that she wore underneath was a white wrapping cloth. Without much thought, she pulled her shirt off and slowly untied the cloth, revealing her upper body. She tore her shirt into pieces probably enough to cover his wounds as she worked around the clock covering his wounds just enough to ensure the bleeding would stop.

She tried to pull him with all her might and manages to pull him half a block before tripping down a small crater. Luckily her landing wasn't too rough yet he just had to land on her chest. "Damn his heavy....... well this is awkward, feels like I'am being raped."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:13 am

Holiday smiled at the destruction that her final attacked had caused. She decided that it was best not to use up the rest of her mana, so she didn't bother with making the ball explode. She hovered into view and smiled as she waved down at the Witch Hunters.

"That was fun, we should do it again sometime" Holiday said smiling "I'll see you guys around"

Holiday began to fly away on her broomstick, travelling to another random direction. Halloween jumped up and began taunting their opponents.

"Next time I won't go so easy on ya" Halloween boasted "Later suckers"

"Bai bai" Holiday waved as they disappeared into the distance.

As they moved farther and farther away, a group of laughing could be heard echoing through the town.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:23 am

Hiro looked up as the witch and her supporter went away. He grinned and shook his head. "Toji would love fighting them again....Speaking of the kid..." He nosed the injured foot. Toji whimpered, but didn't wake. "Crud, it's bad if I can get him to whimper in pain. That one lady knows something healing,it seems. I better drag him over there to her." He grbbed the sruff of his shirt, flipped him back onto his back, and walked over to the young woman. "Ma'am, it seems this pup's foot is injured pretty bad. Could you help me out? I would do it myself,but i can't get the armor boot off,and even if i didmi dont know how to heal him."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:38 am

She didin't move in fear of causing him anymore injuries since the bleeding had just recently stopped. She saw a werewolf heading towards them, though its injuries wasn't as bad as him. However a werewolf whimpering is probably in great pain. She moved him closer to her chest in an attempt to cover her upper body which seemed to have worked.

"I see, but I don't know any healing magic but pain killers would do the trick. There's probably a few inside this bag here. I would get it myself but as you can see I'am stuck, so help yourself till then." She said with warm gentle smile.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 am

Langford slowly opened his eye and everything was completely fuzzy. Though there was a soft feeling in front of his chest and wasn't sure if he was alive or dead due to how bad he was feeling. His overall movements felt sluggish and slow. What he didn't realize is that he was on top of a girl and that he was feeling a girl's bosom until his eye focused and found himself looking a person's neck. He looked downward to saw the said bosom. It was moderately developed to say the least and didn't exactly want to move for a few reasons. One of them being his movements were completely off and sluggish, that it'd be a complete chore to do, another reason being that it felt nice. His head slowly turned and he coughed weakly with a quiet groan. "...w-where am I...?" He mumbled quietly, trying to gauge his surroundings.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 am

Hiro nodded. "Thank you, the kid's in pretty bad pain. He must have gotten his foot burned during the explosion." Hori nosed around in the bag and found a smaller bag named "Pain Killers". He opened the bag up by using his teeth to gently move the string tying it closed. He tipped the small bag over Toji's mouth, and a couple of small pills rolled out into his mouth. Fortuanley, Toji swallowed reflexily, and the pills passed into his system without trouble. They did, however wake him up. He sat up suddenly, roaring. "Where's the witch! I'm ready to fight again." Hiro grinned."teh fights over,pup." Laughing at Toji's downcast expression,he reached out and ruffled the kid's sea blue/green hair. "don't worry,ther'll be other fights,pup. Now thank the kind woman who allowed me to use those pills on you."You're right as usaul, Hiro.." Toji turned around,still sitting, and reached out a hand to shake and say thank you when he noticed she had no clothing on her upper portion. He arubtly about faced,covering his eyes,and his face was reddened. "Hiro,why didn't you warn about that!!??" "hehhe, because I relished seeing you make a fool outta yourself,you little runt." "Did you call me a runt, you overgrown sheepdog!!??" "Sheepdog, well I oughta...I oughta....I...hahahahahahahhahaha,you still know how to outinsult me,kiddo." "dang right i do." He turned around again, his eyes still covered, and reached out a hand to shake. "Thanks,ma'am. You probally saved my life, cuase pain can kill as surely as a knife. My names Toji,and this is my supporter, Hiro." He gestured toward the demon wolf standing behind him.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:40 am

She held Langford in place, like the last piece of cloth clinging on to her. Her face reached his ears, whispering," Don't you dare move, or you can bet you'll never ever have kids for the rest of your life." Her hand grasping his crotch, squeezing them to the point of almost breaking.

She didn't notice the werewolf was in fact a young innocent boy. "Sorry dear, I didn't mean you to see me like this, by the way, the names Vivi." His reaction was what caught her off guard, most men would probably take this oppertunity to do horrible things to her but then there are those kind of men.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 am

He grinned. "Nice to meet you, ma'am.I suppose I owe my life to ya,after all, I proabally would've died from the pain. Course, I've faced death before, as I've slain many beasties,orgres,etc. before. But neverless,I owe a debt." Hiro cuffed him on the back of the head. 'Don't be stupid and say that. You don't know what this woman is like!" "She saved my life,that's all I need to know." "You don't get it,do you, runt?If I don't train you to be wary about people,you'd fall for anything! This woman is good,but she may have a dark side, just like you." Yeah-Yeah,o wise one..." "And don't you forget it!" "Pssh,whatever." He turned back to Vivi. "Anyways, anytime you need anything, just ask."He then got up for the first time. "I think I'm fi-- Aagh,my foot still hurts!" He sat back down sharply, and sighed. "Man, stupid trick......"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Pelleas had been struck by the large attack fired by holiday aswell, though he aswell had been close to the centre he was still conscious and standing around like a limp puppet, he looked downwards so his eyes could not be seen. Yet there were empty.

He though Langford dead, so his task had been fulfilled. He was still affected by the love arrow, but with his love no longer around he did not know what to do, neither did he have an Idea where she had gone to.

"ho-..li-..day..." he whispered, his mind entirely hazy. The blood on his spear was still moving around like waves sweeping over the whole length of it. It was miraculous how he remained conscious and still able to move after standing in the epicentre of the explosions.

(-400 damage + 40 HP heal)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:42 pm

He looked around, and saw the lancer just staring off into space.He got up,wincing, and walked over, his left foot limping. Hiro was startled. "Hey,pup,what are you up to? You should rest!!" Toji looked at the wolf. "Well, he's just staring off in the dinstance.I figure a bucket of cold water could do him some good," he siad, grabbing the item. He limped up to Pellan, and threw tehe water into his face,"Get ahold of yourself!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:25 pm

“First smart thin that I’m hearin today!” Travis came up behind the lancer and as the water hit the lancer, so did Travis, but with his fist. The damage from the explosion was visible on his. There were burns and blood on his face, and his left arm was burned up to the elbow. He walked past the two and into the crater. “Get over here.” He lifted another person who seemed to be a blue class and was severely wounded. He tossed his jacket to the girl that he was covering. “Here, cover yourself.”

He then tore off the sloppy bandaging and examined the wounds. God damn it. He tore off the right sleeve of his shirt and tore into several straight bandages. He tightly rebandaged the wounds, closing them a little better. The blue was still in a bad condition. At this moment, Travis got a communication ear-piece out of his pocket.
“Come in HQ. This is MacMillan. Talk to me, Jimmy.”
“Yeah, what’s up?” Travis heard from the other side.
“We’re in the aftermath of the battle against the witch and we have some casualties.”
“How many and how severe?”
“A blue class, fatally wounded and another blue class bewitched. We need medical staff here asap.”
“So its something you can’t handle alone? Fair enough, but we will need some time to get…”
“You have 10 minutes.”
“What?”
“You heard me.”
There was a little pause after which the other voice said “Roger that, we’re on our way. Try to keep him alive for as long as you can.”
“Hooah. MacMillan out.”
He put away the ear piece. He then got up and started waiting. You better be here in 10 minutes.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Everything was fine till he felt a hand around his crotch and squeezing the living life out of the family jewels. The pain was still there even after being moved and re-bandaged up. He weakly stared at the sky and then what appeared to be someone else, a male of some sort. He tried to raise his head, but, that task was far more significant then he expected. Luckily there was a call towards HQ that he heard, but, he doubt he would last too long, maybe not long enough. His vision started to gray out and everything started to become fuzzy. Fuck, this it...huh? Bull...shit... His breathing was becoming more and more shallower and his eyes were becoming heavier and heavier with each passing second until he wasn't able to keep them open for much longer.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:21 pm

"why did she leave me here? doesn't she love me back? I did what she told me, or didn't I? Maybe i didn't finish the job, maybe she will come back if I finish the job..." Pelleas was still mentally down, the arrow had done more than just make him fall in love with the witch, it forced him to give up on all his believes and hurt people without a proper reason. He was currently in a weak state of mind, that his body was about to give in didn't help either with that.

"huh?" he raised his head, not to the actions of the people around him, but the voice of a female speaking to him. "What do you mean it's enough? I love her, I can't abandon her. You're just Jealous, right? because you have nobody to love you - what? what do you want to dispel?"

With a sudden shockwave of magic the skill lying on Pelelas was washed away, it was visible from the outside that something had just been dispelled.
"what... have I done?" he stated in disbelieve, looking at his bloody hands. shortly after he fell to his knees and further to end up lying in the snow. He was still concious but his strength had diminished drasticly.

(basic use of mana to wash other sources out of the body used by Rose - 50 Mana)
(+ 40 Health regeneration)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Today just wasn't Vivi's day at all, from the moment she awoke from a wonderful dream till she laid topless on the ground with nothing but a jacket over her. She was quite glad that Langford was no longer laying on top of her yet somehow she was already missing the sweet smell that he had, reminding her about the better days. She gazed over another man who gave her the jacket, he was taller then the rest but something about him just made her want to give him a good kick at his crotch. "Arghhh, the smell of blood in the afternoon,, how nostalgic, better get goin..."

Tilting her head to the side and saw Langford at the brink of death. She took one deep sigh and took her bag, heading for Langford. She reached inside her bag and found a bullet like pill. "You know pants, this medicine here was something I treasured long ago but now it's nothing more then a painful memory." She opened his mouth, dropping it inside.

She sat by his side waiting for some reaction, gazing at the lovestruck idiot and thought how there fates were almost the same.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Langford's eye quickly shot open and he rolled onto his front coughing heavily almost as if to expel the foreign object that entered his throat. He was feeling significantly better then what he was feeling before. Though not completely well. He noticed one thing was off though, his clothes and his sword felt completely different. His clothes were longer and his sword felt incredibly heavier, almost as if it was lead. He looked at his hands to find that they were hidden underneath his sleeves and he found his legs hidden within the pant legs.

There was a look of confusion on his face before raising an eyebrow. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh? What the hell just happened!?" Langford exclaimed as he quickly sat up, though he felt a little uneasy. He looked over to his right to see the girl that he was covering and moved over towards her. "What happened to me!?" He tried to ask, but he ended up shouting. His hands was feeling his face to see if there was anything else different about his body, but then realized the chance of his voice. How did I become younger!?

[Health + 199]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum