Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Back to HQ.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back to HQ. Empty Back to HQ.

Post by Muzak Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:26 am

There was a young man underneath a tree, seeking shade from the summer's harsh rays and heat after he just completed a mission and on his way back to headquarters. His attire was completely the opposite for a summer's day, he wore all black attire, a sleek and thin black shirt that was opened and revealed a black undershirt underneath. He had a black belt and had long black pants that loosely fitted him and black boots. His features seemed a little odd, more so his hair and his eyes. His hair was white, as white as snow and his eyes was an odd shade of purple. This young man was named Langford.

He let out a quiet sigh of relief and looked behind him as he saw the scars of the battlefield on the plains. There were parts of charred grass, some of the beautiful lush green grass turned brown and some dirt here and there. A crater was also at one given point and he shook his head. In his mind he took a minute to replay the entire event that happened before quickly standing up from underneath the tree and dusted himself off. It was time to travel. Time to return to HQ and more importantly, get his pay.

Langford slowly walked out into the summer sun and started to walk towards the HQ. He started quietly curse to himself about missing the train to HQ and then started to scream out. "FUCK!" He screamed as loud as he could, letting out a dissatisfied growl and spat onto the ground. "Can't believe I missed the train..." Though Illuminatia was on the horizon and could easily wait for the next train, however, he was being impatient and the sooner he moved, the sooner he'd get his pay.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Back to HQ. Left_bar_bleue340/600Back to HQ. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Back to HQ. Left_bar_bleue200/600Back to HQ. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Back to HQ. Empty Re: Back to HQ.

Post by Areos Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:12 pm

The scortching sun wasn't too pleasing for Pelleas, who had been walking for two days now, and being forced to wear the Witchhunter outfit didn't help much against the heat either - it had long sleeves and supposed to shield against the cold, not the sun.
While his Valkyre was strapped to his back, his lance was leaning against his shoulder, held by his right and the tip jumping from side to side with each step. He was sweating a lot, taking a sip from a small leathered bottle.

"And the worst is, that I seem to be lost." He frowned, wiping off the sweat off his forehead. He stopped and scanned the area, there was a town nearby, but there seemed to be someone else who he could possibly ask - a man who had been resting within the shadow of a tree. Pelleas hadn't noticed the battlefield from distance, as the hill went upwards from where he was standing. He heard him shouting something indecent, and heading towards the town, but before the man could walk away he called out for him.

"Excuse me! would you know in which direction the Witchhunter Headquaters in this area is?" He wasn't sure, but the man seemed to be a witchhunter himself. He hoped it wasn't a superior of his, then his manner of adressing probably wasn't proper.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Back to HQ. Left_bar_bleue470/550Back to HQ. Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Back to HQ. Left_bar_bleue430/650Back to HQ. Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Langford blinked as he heard a male voice and sharply spun in his heels to face the voice. It appeared to be a young man of sorts. He eyed the uniform and it was the witch hunter uniform, though he disliked it, it did have it's uses in the winter. In the summer...not so much. Poor guy, having to wear the uniform here. Sucks for him. He thought before pointing North. "It's over that way. The next train will take a while to arrive as it just left recently. Though for you..." Langford eyed the man, it looked like he was tired or at least evidently sweating. "Take the train."

Fuck, I want my pay. But I can't get it if I help out this guy...fuck, fine. I'll help him out. I better hope that the train better arrive...what are the chances though? Slim to none, that's for damn fucking sure... He thought bitterly before continuing to walk ahead at a fast pace and made a hand motion to follow. "Hurry up, we don't have all day..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:35 pm

"ofcourse, excuse me!" he made a small salute, then caught up to Langford unexpectingly fast - he was an agility based fighter, and unlike the way he looked he was rather swift on his legs, he didn't seem to mind the increased speed either.

"I didn't know they have trains here already- I'm from an outer branch office, near Britannia. My name is Pelleas Anochian, greetings to you." he acted rather well behaved, which wasn't that strange considering he had been a soldier for a long time. He looked back, he had taken a glimpse at the battlefield with its scortched grass and blown up spaces, but wasn't sure if he should adress the man about it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Langford looked off to his side and noticed that the young man named Pelleas had already caught up to him. It was slightly surprising as it looked like his gear was somewhat heavy to be moving around like so. "Langford Jenkins." He said to introduce himself briefly. "No need to be so polite and uptight around me, don't really care too much about formality." He stated as they slowly neared Illuminatia. "Britannia? You're kinda far from home."

Before long they got to the entrance of the town and he looked at Pelleas. "It'll take some time. I'm going to take a drink. The train is..." He paused before pointing towards the train. "over there. " He said before walking off towards the nearest bar. "You drink?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 pm

"Britannia.. yes..." he looked up in thought for a moment. "Well, it's in the past now, so who cares? I had some good times and some bad times there, nothing that couldn't happen around here either. Just that I now have to hunt down witches instead of enemy soldiers." he smiled vaguely.

Langfort had motioned towards thin air, making Pelleas look at him quizically. He was told the train was usualy invisible, but was it realy already standing there, or did he mean it would stop there - he followed after the guy into the bar, since he had no other lead anyway.

"It's not that dislike drinking, but i think i'm a bit... how to say... weak... against it." He manouvered around the question. He was okay with drinking few cups of beer, but easily got drunk. "I don't need any comment from you." he suddenly spoke into thin air - he had adressed rose after she had been taunting him again. He allways spoke to her, even though others couldn't hear her.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Langford laughed as he heard Pelleas. "A lightweight eh? Well, then, surely a shot or two won't hurt, right?" He looked at Pelleas with a grin, still quietly chuckling. He blinked when he heard his recent comment and looked at him oddly before shaking his head. Is he right in the head...? He wondered for a little while. I hope I'm not dealing with a crazy witch hunter... He said before quietly sighing as he stood in front of the closest bar.

With a small pull of the door, he entered inside and walked over towards the barkeeper. "Whiskey." he stated before sitting on a stool. He placed a few kyi on the counter and then quietly sighed. Haven't had whiskey in a while... He looked at the barkeeper as he prepared the drink and then looked back at the entrance, looking for Pelleas before taking a shot.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Pelleas walked up next to langford, looking around in the bar - it was rather empty but didn't seem all that bad at the time. there were only few customers around.

"Do you offer other means of drinks beside alcoholic ones, like water or juice?"
"What, you look old enough, whats with the kiddy order?"
"Erm... fine, a beer it will be then..." he threw a couple of coins onto the bar, recieving his drink right after.

He looked worn down and took a sip, he frowned a little, rose had let go another of her jokes. He didnt comment on it this time though.

"You have been hunting witches, right? how is it?" turned to Langford. "i've faced one already, but... she killed off my entire squad including me... so I cant realy say I and fought her in one sentence. I can't get her out of my head ever since..." he took another sip, already feeling it tingle inside him a little.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Langford took another sip and looked at Pelleas. "I've hunted a few with my squad. They left me behind though at the green plains. Greedy bastards wanting their pay..." He quietly sighed and then looked at Pelleas with a raised eyebrow. "You...can't get her out of your head...? You've fallen for a witch that killed off your entire squad?" He looked at him in confusion and facepalmed. "...how...no, I'm not going to ask." He quietly sighed and then took another sip while looking away. I am dealing with a crazy nut.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:15 pm

"h-hey its not like that... it's.... a difficult thing, ok? She killed me and I killed her, so you can't say we like each other - and yes, we're still both alive, I know it sounds weird." he seemed troubled by his words. He had seen the battlefield, and for some reason his talk about pay wasnt to promising either.

"In my case it's more like... taken literally." Rose was having her fun inside him, it didn't help him at all. He was used to being looked at like this guy was right now, but explaining he had a dangerous witch inside him never realy payed off, it usualy made things far more complicated actually.

He took another sip, even though not truly drunk his body began reacting, his face slowly turning red.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 pm

"...what?" Langford said completely confused. "She killed you, you killed her...?" This was getting more and more confusing by the minute. "This sounds like you're in quite the situation." He took one big swig, finishing his glass and then asked for another one. "Another whiskey." He said, paying another few coins before receiving another glass. A quiet sigh left his mouth as he continued to drink and looked at Pelleas. He quietly laughed seeing his red face and wondered what type of drunk he would be. Then he started to wonder about this witch. What witch is this...also, is she good looking? He shrugged before taking another sip. "We better get going soon."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Pelleas emptied his share and steadied himself, he took a moment to ensure his balance. He realy was weak to alcohol.

"Rose has been tormenting me ever since i met her. She considers this a play with the viewpoint of a 'main character' as she sais, and she allways gives off unneeded comments. You wouldn't judge from her appearance that she's this much of a mean person." he began talking more than he usualy did, rose usualy was a topic off limits for him.

He just trotted towards the exit, not realy looking for Langford and walking on. his lance scraped the door and made him stumble a little.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 pm

"Rose? Who's Rose?" Langford asked as he followed Pelleas. He thought of this Rose character as the witch in his mind, but doubted it till he heard from him. He quietly sighed and shook his head. "Careful now." Langford said as he walked beside Pelleas. His hands dug into his pockets as he kicked the door open and looked at the barkeeper, nodding towards him before leaving.

There was a quiet whistle of a train coming through and he slowly walked towards the train stop. "Come on, hurry up now, don't want to be late for money!" He exclaimed as he then promptly hurried towards the train. Money, yes, I can stop living in poverty! Yes! His mind exclaimed as he tapped his foot for the train. Hurry up, hurry up...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:43 pm

"huh? oh... yeah." Pelleas followed up to him, looking around for a train but not realy succeeding? "which train?" he said confused, he had dismissed that it had an invisable shield around itself usualy.

he scratched his back looking at langford, he looked a little like a sleepy townguard with his eyes slightly closed, but fit enough not to fall asleep.
"Is there someone awaiting you at the base? like some kind of lover or something? You look overjoyed with returning." he noted.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:50 am

"The train will be here soon." Langford said he leaned against the train stop. "I wish I had a lover waiting for me back at base, but, I'm single. I'm excited about money. It keeps me going, I'm broke, I can barely even buy five drinks at a bar, that's how broke I am. The pay for the mission I was sent on should be there when I arrive, so that's why I'm so excited." He took a look at Pelleas and laughed rather loudly. "Tired? We'll get you some rest on the train." He said as he slapped Pelleas on the back.

The train started to slowly appear and he stepped towards it. "Come on, let's get going, I'll leave you behind if you don't hurry up." He stated before slowly walking towards the train. Langford paused for a second before stepping inside and entering the train. He leaned by the window waiting for Pelleas.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 am

Togi was running for his life. "Hahahaha, this is fun!" He looked behind him adn saw the Troll gaining on him. "Man, I'm running nearly as fast as a bullet! How can such a fat creature be so fast? What a drag!" He looked ahead and saw a train station. "yay, a place to wage battle!" He ran toward it, and as he did, he saw two men getting onto a train that seemed partway invisible. "I suggest you guys board it,pronto!", he yelled. He reached the station and turned around. The troll was close enough for him to use his shuriken. He slipped two into his palms. "hah, take this!" He crossed his arms and then suddenly threw them out, sending the shuriken whirring like buzz saws toward the monster. It raised it's gigantic club and knocked them away. Toji grinned."hah, time for my big boy, my katana!" He reached behind him and grasped the hilt of the gigantic sword strapped to his back. When the troll was close enough he suddenly pulled it out, slicing the thing's head in half. Togi turned around, pulling his hood down as he did so. Sea green/blue hair sprang out, and settled into a spiky haircut. His armor clanked slightly, and the bone-white claok billowed out behind him. He held out his hand to shake the strangers. "Hi, names Togi, nice to meet ya!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Back to HQ. Left_bar_bleue0/200Back to HQ. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Back to HQ. Left_bar_bleue970/1000Back to HQ. Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 am

Pelleas' hand had been shaken before he could even board the train properly, but he returned the handshake nevertheless.

"Pelleas Anochian, former soldier under one of the knights of round and now B-class Witchhunter. Greetings." he made a bow and returned to boarding the train, standing in the door and looking at the severed ogre. He reached for the place of his heart on his chest and nodded with closed eyes once.He had given him his due respect.

"excuse my lateness, Langford." he spoke to the man who had led him to the train. "but I hope someone will clean up the mess lying on the streets, I have an appointment to fullfill, otherwise i'd do it." the train began moving as he heard a loud whistling sound.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Toji knodded. "Knight huh,thats good." A misty wolf formed beside him. (I think knights are silly.Hahahahahha.) "Hiro,show some respect! And speaking of that..." He turned to the dead monster. "You fought well. Rest in peace." He bowed to the dead thing, and then hopped into the train,wipeing katana the grass as he does so.He sheathed it with a flourish. (Ah, the little monster-hunter feels powerful after he's slain the ogre,huh?) Hiro was right on target. "J-just shut and get back into my body so you don't scare anybody,will ya?" Toji held out his hand.Hiro sighed then turned into a mist and flowed into his palm."That's better." He grinned and sat down near the two witch hunters. "So,what you two hunting?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:49 pm

"Pelleas, could you be any slower? My grandmother would have been here faster and she was crippled." He commented on how slow it took him.

Langford internally sighed as he had watched the entire event from the window of the train and was already starting to not to like this guy. Ugh, I'm starting not to like this kid...he's far too energetic...I just don't like the vibe he's giving...additionally to that...I don't like kids. He slowly stood up and placed a cigarette in his mouth. "We're hunting nothing." He stated in almost a growl as he started to reach into his pockets for a lighter before walking away. "Quick smoke break." Before long, he vanished into the other train carts.

"What a bother..." He muttered as he started to take a drag and stood near the dining cart, leaning by a window.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:39 pm

"I apologize, I have been distracted by this boy here." he mentioned as he walked to a seat inside the diner, pulling off his valkyre and leaning it against the wall belonging to the seat beside him, his lance joining right after. Having settled down he started looking out the window, as Langford didn't seem like someone too eager to talk.

So now he was on his way to the Witchhunter Headquaters, but what next? He only knew how to protect and how to defeat opponents, not how to capture them.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 pm

He raised an eybrow as he got the vibe that the old man didn't like him. "well, you guys must think i'm too entergetic. Sorry, it's just that such close battles get me excited." He bowed. "Lets try this again. I'm Togi, a member of the Murashi ninja/knight clan, and am also the son of the renowned warrior Garisha. Nice to meet you!" Hiro formed beside him. "And I'm the demon wolf Hori, gaurdian and supporter of the little one here." 'I-i'm not little," Togi said furoiusly. "hehe, yes you are,pup. Too me that is." "Pssh,whatever.Anyway,it's an honor too meet two fine warriors like yourselfs."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Langford kept an eye on Togi out of the corner of his eye and soon walked towards the diner, cigarette slowly burning as he took slow drags. "Langford Jenkins." He said before exhaling smoke out of the window. "Yeah, sure..." He took a look at Togi once more, eying his clothing and equipment before kicking the diner door open and walking inside. Unknowingly, he sat down at the table where Pelleas was and looked at him briefly, placing his oddly shaped weapon to the side.

A quiet sigh left his mouth and he flicked his cigarette out the window. His foot tapped impatiently as he wanted to hurry back to HQ faster. The faster he gets the money, the faster he'll be enjoying life temporarily. "Oi, Pelleas. How the fucking hell did you get lost anyways?"

A cute waitress had walked by briefly and he was eying her up and down, and briefly rated her. An eight outta ten. He slowly stood up and then looked at Pelleas. "Give me a minute." He walked over towards her and gently tapped her on the shoulder. Before the waitress could even speak, he gave her a kiss on the lips and then walked back towards the table. He watched her reaction as it appeared that she was speechless and red as a tomato. A grin appeared on his face as he quietly laughed.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Pelleas frowned but said nothing, even though he didn't like Langford had acted he knew that some women actually wanted to be treated that way. He gave a sigh and took his valkyre into his lap, Einhernjar was still occupying the seat next to him.

"as for getting lost, well, i've been walking for two days straight from the last base, but they somewhat gave me some weird directions and... well... I ended up walking over endlessly long fields." he took out some white cloth and started polishing the gun on his lap. "I'm not in the best of conditions,I assume my mind has been hazy lately."

He actually wanted to mention that Rose had continuesly been harrassing him and giving him false directions. but that topic was offlimits once again. He continued polishing the Valkyre.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:04 am

Togi saw the two people go into a tavern. He went inside. He saw a cute waitress, who was beet red in the face and was staring after the older warrior.Togi,guessing what happened, grinned and shook his head. "Huh,looks like it'll be interesting to travel with him." his stomach grumbled,and he searched his cloack. "Drak,no cash." He walked up o the waitress. "Um, ma'am, I'm hungry but i have no money. I know you probally can't,but,please?" He looked up at her,looking like ur standard poor kid,cept for the armor and sword. Her gaze softened suddenly. "K,just don't tell anybody." "Of course not,ma'am." A minute later, he was seated into a table,tucking into a plate of fish ramen and a mug of root beer. He beamed up at the waitress. "Thank you,ma'am." "No prob, kiddo." She ruffled his hair,and went back to work.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 am

Langford listened to Pelleas rather intently and rested his head on the table. "Well, at the very least, you're back on track." He mumbled before looking out the window. It looked like it was slowly going to rain and he looked over at his side at his weapon. His hand scratched behind his head and he grabbed it before placing it on his back. He looked back out the window, bored of the current situation and then remembered the name Pelleas mentioned back in town. Rose. He looked at him. "Who is this Rose? You mentioned her back at the tavern. Who is she? Is she your lover?" He asked.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next