Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back to the base

Go down

back to the base Empty back to the base

Post by Areos Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Leneor walked along the snow towards the tree he had put down Nero at, he felt exhausted but still picked the up the man whom most would have mistaken for a victim to the harsh climate. After all the cold had made him cool down, he realy had the image of a zombie right now.
He jogged straight towards northern Headquaters, he remembered the spot where he went in from last time. he grabbed his radio.

"hey, girl who helped me earlier, i'm heading straight to northern Headquater, i hope you don't mind that much. cya" he talked into the radio.

... damn... the pain still remains, but i guess it cannot just subside out of nothing, this is punishment for going all out without being allowed to do so. i guess it'll be fine when i take my time and don't strain myself any further .

[- 20 HP - Aftereffects of Mana Overuse]

Last edited by Areos on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
back to the base Left_bar_bleue470/550back to the base Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
back to the base Left_bar_bleue430/650back to the base Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

back to the base Empty Re: back to the base

Post by Areos Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 pm

He walked up the last slope of snow as he saw the rocky entrance, only
then he remembered that this entrance had been only accessable from
inside. Leneor frowned and was about to take out his radio to contact
somebody to open the door, as it suddenly slipped open by itself.
A man hurried outside, coming right at his direction untill he seemingly noticed Leneor and slowed down upon reachin him.

"I take it that you are Boreas." he looked at nero on Leneors
shoulders. "And this one is the dead man walking. Heh, except for the
walking thing i can believe that." Leneor nodded.
The man had dark brown hair and was something around 24 or around that,
he wore the usual Witchhunter outfit, but had a brown coat, from behind
his left shoulder the Handle of a longsword stuck upwards.
"You mind getting me inside the Headquaters?" Leneor asked a little worn out.
"Sure, it was my job getting you out of this anyway. I heard our genius mage took care of the enemy... A traitor it seems. A Witchhunter trying to kill his fellow ones, its disgusting." the guy made an angry face.
"She is being controled, some kind of collar, i doubt she realy wanted to kill anyone in Garuga realy."
"oh... i see... in that case i apologize, i should not jump to conclusions. By the way, I am Sir Isaac Stonekin, you can cancel out the sir infront when adressing me though, it's only a title of nobility, i'm on the same level as you. A-Rank."

With that he led Leneor to the once again closed door, but with a swipe of his finger the door seemed to jump open right away.
"I can control rocks with my magic." he explained shortly. " I can take of the dead man walking off you, you know."
"It's fine. Instead, could you tell me where the infirmary is? i was told to have him get a checkup, something being wrong or 'not right' with him or something."
"Sorry, Northern Headquaters lack the equipment, you'd have to take the train to Main Headquaters. Fortunately one will drive within an hour, I myself will have to go along, i have something to deal with aswell at Main..." during his last words he looked somewhat stern.

[-15 HP, aftereffect of Mana-overuse]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
back to the base Left_bar_bleue470/550back to the base Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
back to the base Left_bar_bleue430/650back to the base Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Leneor had followrd the man called Isaac up to the train, it seems he was luckier this time to catch one right away, it probably played out for the walking corpse aswell. On the trainride towards Main Headquaters Leneor had come into conversation with the royal heir.

"...Though i'm surprised why you're going to Main Headquaters." Leneor commented.
" Well, I got somehing to attend to. Nothing i truly look forward too, even though its quite an important matter..." Isaac frowned.
"Something happened at Maind headquaters? I don't have much contact from the point on that i was on the mission. *sigh* i already feel bad enough for not being able to rescue Kumo, i couldn't even release her... though that might have been for the better, at least she is still alive... back to your story, i hope it raising the mood more than mine." Leneor made a weak grin.
"I wish... You know, the Witchhunters are falling apart, it has been going on like this for several years. But we are pretty much reaching the climax, countless organisation trying to bring them to fall are not the only threat, even within our ranks there are those who destroy it. It's like a fruit rotten from the core and being dissolved by an acid covering it. Even worse, members are being killed or kidnapped lately, some it seems even by their own kin..."
Leneor just looked at Isaac, who had sunken in his stance, nevertheless he continued.
"My brother has been found dead between two trains at one end of the station, sliced up."
"My condolsences i guess."
"He wasn't realy a good guy i admit. He lacked strength, he did not inherrit our family's power, and his character is pretty much one of the worst i've seen. Yet he had never done anything bad, he abused his title, but he never dared tokill others or hurt them so badly they would not recover. If i find that basterd that killed him..." he gabbed the handle of his sword, anger building up in his face. "I will tear him apart and extinguish his entire existence, everything that he has, even if that makes me a murderer aswell."

The rest of the trainride kept the sullen mood, as they arrived at the station Leneor and Isaac departed with a wave of farewell. A couple of nurses had picked Nero up and brought him right away towards the infirmary.

"What now. No mission for sure, maybe i should just lay down and rest." Leneor looked very alike to Nero currently, reminding more of a corpse than of a living man. He walked up through the crowded station, thinking about what Isaac had mentioned earlier about WH falling apart.
"Maybe i should go back to the north after all. I should not have abandoned Kumo..." an expression of pain filled his face, and this time he could not even curse fortuna for being dragged down this much.

(a lot of resting and Mana regeneration not yet mentioned: + 200 Health, +300 Mana, -15 HP from aftereffects of Mana usage)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Leneor was pondering about his next move as he was walking through The Headquaters, deep in thought he passed by the lobby and didn't even notice how he was wandering through the whole base, even past his room several times. He probably would have kept wandering until passing out sometime, if he weren't stopped and adressed by af few officials.

"Boreas i'd assume. We have to question you about a certain matter, Nero Jagara to be precise."
"... Name doesn't ring a bell." Leneor said absent minded, looking upwards.
"The devil swordman, the dead man walking, living corpse. Maybe that ring a bell?"
"oh..."
"He is an important suspect in a case about the killing of a noble aswell as a member of Witchhunters."
"possible..."
"we would like to question you about the suspect."
"fine, lead the way..."

Leneor still remained mostly absent minded, he thought about the stuff that guy from the train mentioned earlier. Wh falling apart, Witchhunter becoming pray to their own kin, and all that stuff. He shouldn't care the slightest about this organisation which somewhat kept him chained down, yet...

[continuing in 'an inhuman discovery' ]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down