Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Nero's Escape (Part2)

Go down

Nero's Escape (Part2) Empty Nero's Escape (Part2)

Post by Virgil Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:49 pm

The city life was progressing as normal. Merchants were all over the place, selling things. Some Witch Hunters could be seen, here and there. There were also quite a few beggars. Among the streets walked a group of four people, all covered in hooded cloaks. To a regular viewer, it would seem that they just want to protect themselves against the scorching sun. Amongst them were two women of a rather young age, a tall man and a slightly shorter man who also had a bow and a quiver of arrows on his back.
"God damn, this place is swarming with WH." Whispered the first woman.
"Heh, would you cut the crap? We only saw like five of em, and all in different places." said the archer.
"Yeah, I guess you got a point. Besides, they don't know about us, do they?"
"Not if ya tell em." he answered, chuckling.
The taller man stopped at that point and indicated everyone that they should go to the nearest alley. When there, he held out his arm, on which there was a communication device.
"Took you guys long enough to pick up."
"Well excuse us, camo princess" answered the other man.
"I told you to sto calling me that."
"Cut it out you too. You got something to tell us?" said the woman
"Yeah, I got 17. We're moving towards you right now."
"How long until you're here?" spoke the archer again.
"At this pace, somewhat less than a day."
"Alright good." at this the transmission ended.
They stood there for some time now, not saying a word. The archer was grinning. "Well, it seems like we'll be seeing our old friend again."
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Nero's Escape (Part2) Left_bar_bleue580/600Nero's Escape (Part2) Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Nero's Escape (Part2) Left_bar_bleue600/600Nero's Escape (Part2) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down