Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

battle stadium 1

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: battle stadium 1

Post by Areos Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

"I take choclate later" Leneor grinned. "You think I didn't see you move? copies differ from the real deal" He looked towards vorst, [falkenauge] active and pulsing like a radar.

under its dagger, entirely out of viewpoint from vorst thanks to obstructing his view all the while during AIn soph aur and his diversion with the sword - a ball at the size of a head was levitating below his swordarm.
"I don't get serious in fun fights." he was envelloped with the maximum amount of wings and shields, his strongest attack defying skill, angelic grace. Under that protection he ran toward vorst, escaping the situation he was in but puffing strongly.

"Äeon, in unison" A blue bird was hovering above Vorst, unrecognized till now. WIth those words the ball near to the dagger was swallowed inside of it and the second one held right next to it. "[Surpreme Judgement: Blade of heavens]!" a gigantic blade manifested in his hand, be flung right at vorst. Meanwhile Äeon charged down, going through the stream of Mana The giant hoax attack held, crushing down at vorst.

[ (greater) blue phoenix crashdown].
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 pm

"His smart." Vorst slowly backs away, he knew Areos was planning something behind his back.

He summoned a seal which binds both of his daggers, breaking it, as they merge into Maher, a zweihander well-known for its length and size. It sucked in all the ice which surrounded Vorst as well as diamond dust, leaving Vorst unprotected. Maher turned into an icy lightsaber. He stormed at Areos without a care in the world to whatever happends to himself.

The two last incantation cirlce hovered near Vorst as his last counter measures. One of it exploded infront of Vorst, a giant swords reaches towards Areos. Vorst went ahead and jumped, skating along the the tracks while more ice began to appear. Iceberg. Giant pillars of ice bursts from below and tries to reach Aeon who Vorst caught a glimpse of a while back. However, it was pointless, Aeon flew through the icy swords as crashes at Vorst. Unprepared, he aimlessly blocked with a loud thud, ice shards were flying everywhere, badly damages Vorst yet the remaining shards that was still intact was swallowed by Maher, growing in strength.

He simply rose up, forgetting the pain though it hurted evertime he moved. "Is that all y got." Vorst boasted and skated his way as he stopped the bleeding by freezing certain parts. Final Blow. Maher engulfed in blue mana as ice fragments appeared and was swallowed by Maher. He jumped of the sword. Maher held high above, swinging it down, surpassing the speed of sound at Areos.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/400battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Leneor moved aside from the first attack, but was overwhelmed by vorsts charge. He could have moved aside if his feed were still on the ground, but he had jumped sideways, there was no wa-*thud*.

He was impaled on the sword, his right torso had been thrust through with his opponents blade. Leneor body seemed to go limp as it slowly bend over the blade, nearing frost. But that very moment his left arm shot forward, grabbing vorst and cluthing to him.
slowly his right arm went up the palm facing right at vorsts face, Leneor slowly raised his head - aside from his already activated eye to spot Mana, his second eye was now glowing in a poisonous yellow. [Adlerauge].

"I can see both your Mana and your soul, this aint a copy of yours. I haven't gotten a single blow on you yet, but lets change that." He grinned as if enjoying the situation, blood ran out of the sides of his mouth while doing so.
A Ball charged up inside his hand.

"Seraphic ... law..." He grinned as his attack charged up and was excecuted, continuesly holding on to vorst. The moment the giant explosion took place he was flung backwards, Maher being ripped out of him and suffering severe burns from his very own attack.

At the spot he landed in he remained unmoving for now - not only had he taken more than just severe damage, his Mana - and so would vorsts - was rioting inside him, close to impossible to keep control.
Come on, just a little more. I can rearange it faster than anyone, just don't stand up too fast you bastard.
he thought, yet the happy smile in his face wasn't withering.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Vorst dispersed the icy lightsaber, returning back to its normal form while Areos grabbed hold of Vorst. The ice that was swallowed, formed and icy shield around Vorst. The explosion took place, they both were flung backwards, though his shield took most of the impact yet shattered. Little ice shards pierce his body, one however went in his left eye. The sudden lost of his eyes, shocked Vorst deeply. The only thing in his mind was revenge.

Revenge. Energy was building inside his body and the pain he felt doubled. He gave everything he got with his last stand as he might blackout soon, poising Maher in the air, aiming at Areos who was laying down. "Your dead."

Frost. An incantation circle appeared above Areos unseen, soon four more appeared, binding Areos, rendering him unable to move. Ten more appeared in a straight line from above to below. They turned from left to right, faster and faster, scrambling the moleculs making it more vulnearble. Then an ice beam showered from the sky in a single straight line as it went through the incantation circle before landing at Areos.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/400battle stadium 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 pm

somewhere above in the sky incantation circles formed.
"crap, i'm probably screwed. at least I can move again." He reached for one of his pockets. "Time to use this I guess." he held up a few leaves, a dark red and devouring black the plant. It would not be enough, but at least that way he could make his final stand?

He bit down in the plant known as devils vow - swallowing it.

"Angelic grace..." he hummed, a relieved smile on his face, like someone who knew they would die, but would have already made their peace with the world. He smiled. He put his hand above his chest, right above his heart.

I readied all shields upwards. It won't be enough, even after devils vow healing me. Damn, I didn't expect to die, I still wanted to protect people. HAH.... go figure...
[Brother...]
you already know, right Äeon.
[ofcourse...]

The energy streamed down. One shield shattered. the second. now it was 7. the last shield, only those wing left. Cast away within moments. From the start, he knew he wouldn't survive this blow...

A giant crater was left by the last attack, in the middle of it Leneor body. At least his body had been preserved thanks to his shield, his life however... had not.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:41 pm

"He died... What now." His vision fades away, his body light and falls down the ground. He gazed at the sky, the snow drenched in his blood. He knew his time was coming but from deep within his mind someone was shouting at him. "Don't die, please don't die" His hand reached the warmth of the sound as he felt the slim figure of a womans face.

Risey held Vorst in her arms. "Hey Vost come on, how I'am I suppose to live without you and what about the kids." Tears streamed down her face.

"Sorry dear." He looked at the snow cone laying in the snow. "The snow cone....chocolate.... give it to that man over there." His last breath finally left his body, leaving a cold lifeless corpse behind.

Risey still sadden, stayed there despite his last wish. Moments later, she picked the fallen snow cone and left near Areos remains, walking away with maher in her hands. The only memory she has of Vorst.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:52 pm

[I won't let you die, Leneor]

Äeons voice rang through the place.

Flashback from a few minutes ago wrote:
I readied all shields upwards. It won't be enough, even after devils vow healing me. Damn, I didn't expect to die, I still wanted to protect people. HAH.... go figure...
[Brother...]
you already know, right Äeon.
[ofcourse...]

[Because all I have to do is protect you, that is my only reason]
With Leneor dead there still was a living soul inside this body, and so she could control this body. There was only one thing she had to do, he had told her before.

[promise of Life]

A pulse of life going through the body. Life returned to him - warmth...
"shoo.......shooo......shooo....." he breathed out, sleeping in the middle of the battlefield.

vorst delivered the first final blow: Winner = vorst

survivor = Leneor
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3