Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

battle stadium 1

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: battle stadium 1

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:21 am

Future Jiro duplicated a sword in his other hand and and started attacking the kunai and shuriken coming his way. By duplicating his swords as they came he managed to attack all of them and stop them from harming him.

He then opened his eyes wide, the shadow spear was about to hit him. Just before it hit him, the explosions of air that was roaming about came and blocked the shadow spear. Jiro smiled and held a duplicated shuriken between his fingers, he threw the shuriken and duplicate it making shuriken hit all the ninja copies.

"You should know that this is not your world now, it is mine. Why do you think I made such a fuss in using Jiro's dream? It not only lets me know what is happening all around but I can also do this" Jiro makes another explosion of air and makes it move. "Even if it looks like I have a blind spot. You are probably right in the fact I can't see there but thanks to the duplicated air everywhere I know whats going on. And defence isn't the only thing I can do with this technique."

The explosions of air then traveled towards the last ninja that was around, as they did more appeared and went towards him. "Jiro's dream is one of my best techniques if not the best, don't underestimate it."

"Also don't just assume I don't know about ninjas. I've been around and fought all kinds of foes, I don't use my head much in battle but I sure know about different kinds of enemies. I also know how to use almost all weapons, you see I sleep ALOT less then most other people and I use that time wisely, like training. I'm trying my best here so you should try you best as well."

Jiro crossed his arms and looked at the ninjas direction.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:34 am

Miru smiled, he was having fun. He looked down at his opponent.

"You're pretty good, but not good enough" Miru said with a grin "Katon: Karyū Endan"

Miru breathed in and exhaled a massive stream of fire, from first glance it looked like a tidal wave of fire had shot from Miru's mouth. The flames heated up to the point that they were white in color.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Bunshin Daibakuha"

Miru jumped into the air along with his clones, together he and his clones slingshot themselves towards their enemy. When they got close, the clones exploded like missiles and Miru came in close to strike with a blade of high pressure water to slice at his enemy.

"Suiton: Mizu ha"

Last edited by Kali on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 am

"Not good enough." Future Jiro smiled at the comment "It's better to overestimate someone then to underestimate them. If you underestimate them it increases their chance of winning but if you overestimate them then all you do is beat them harder."

He then raised his hand "Tsunami" an enormous amount of water then came from his hand and towards the fire. At first the water was easily evaporated but there was so much water it soon put the fire out. "Hmm. Now for the clones." Jiro used the air explosions from Jiro's dream and made them explode next to the clones to knock them away, only a few hit him.

"Ow, I hate those clones." Jiro then noticed Miru get close and used an explosion of air to propel himself away at an amazing speed. "Elemental weapons can be a bother, sometimes there sharper then normal weapons. Well I could use heat wave to evaporate it but I think I'll go all out."

Jiro then pointed both his palms towards Miru "Infinite heat." a heat wave then went towards Miru which could kill a normal person.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 am

Miru was hit by the attack, but it split apart and transformed into a small assortment of foxes. The foxes were unaffected by the heat and all together they unleashed their deadly fox flames. Miru moved back to his higher elevation. He was getting somewhat tired from the small skirmish but he was far from backing down. He collected solar energy within his hand.

"Taiton: Taiyōkō Sen" Miru smiled as he unleashed a massive beam of pinpointing solar energy. He fired it towards his opponent, burning away the air, water, everything around the beam.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:11 am

Future Jiro used the air explosions to blow away the flames and then used them to hit the fox "Down boys." He then face the ninja "I like you. I think you have enough skill to survive in the future. You are very talented." Even though he was breathing heavy he smiled and looked at Miru.

He looked at Miru as he fired the beam "Holy shit. That looks like a biggy" He then used an explosion of air to propel himself away but he saw that he could not dodge this. "Damn it." He then put his hands together and pointed his palm at the blast "Mana Infinity" Jiro said as he shot a concentrated amount of duplicated mana at the beam.

His attack hit the beam and stopped it but didn't push it back. "This IS a biggy." He said as the two beams struggled for dominance.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:17 am

"Heh" Miru smiled "Now I think it is time"

Miru moved his other hand.

"Taiton: Taiyōkō Sen"

Miru unleashed another beam from his hand, together the two beams converged and increased the power immensely.

"I forgot to tell you something" Miru said with a smile "Not all of my jutsu disappear when blocked"

Suddenly, a long spikes emerged from the shadows and attacked Miru's opponent.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:43 am

"You have GOT to be kidding." Future Jiro then made his blast stronger "I usually only duplicate the mana in my hands by an infinite amount and THAT takes it out of me. Your making me use my arms as well, you do realise if I use all my mana in my body with this move I could die, Right?" Jiro said still smiling.

He then saw the shadow spikes "I have used my two most powerful attacks, Jiro's dream and Mana infinity. And you still throwing attacks at me." Jiro then used an extremely big air explosion to propel himself towards Miru while still using mana infinity. The air explosion was enough to damage his feat. He did this to dodge the spikes but he also did it for another reason.

"There are two things I hate doing with this technique, using it for a long time and using it with mana from more of my body. So lets end this light show."

Jiro charge close and caused the beams to explode. The explosion was very big and had knocked Jiro to the ground. "Is it over yet? I want to lay down for more." Jiro moaned as he laid there.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:49 am

"Not quite" Miru said as he picked himself off the ground. He was breathing heavily and he had a big wound, but he had enough energy to perform some emergency first aid, and still was able to fight. He looked towards his opponent with his glazed over, clearly blind eyes. He walked towards his opponent, he created another hand sign.

"Kyoka Suigetsu: Hansha"

Miru began to walk towards his opponent with a leisurely pace.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:12 am

"You don't give up, do you?" Future Jiro pushed himself up and for a second he nearly lost balance "Look you made me dizzy. I think you should just give up, you look exhausted." Jiro was breath heavy but still duplicated a sword in his hands.

Even though he was breathing heavy Jiro ran and did a horizontal slash towards Miru but it phased through him. Jiro nearly fell on the floor again "Now that's not fair." he said. He stood his ground and held hid sword ready for his opponent.

"So... What happened? Did you die and become a ghost? If you did just say, I know a wonderful exorcist." Jiro smiled as he said this.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 am

"Not really" Miru said with a smile "It is a bloodline trait, it allows me to be impervious to attack, but I lose a large amount of mana over time"

Miru summoned forth more clones that surrounded both himself and his opponent. The clones and Miru made a hand sign and the clones exploded. Miru was standing unaffected, nothing could harm him in his current form, at least not for long.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Smoke cleared to show Future Jiro still standing with more wounds and one eye closed, he was breath heavily still looking at Miru. "So... You can still hear me... That helps..." He said while still smiling as he duplicated his ointment all over his body, It eased the pain and healed him a bit but was meant to work over time.

"I think I will take break. And what better way to relax then music." He then duplicated a guitar in his hands. He raised one hand and a pic duplicated in it as well as ear plugs duplicating in his ears "I hope you like music." he said as he smiled at Miru.

He then started playing the guitar and duplicated the sound, it was loud enough to shatter glass easy and even Jiro could hear even though he was wearing ear plugs that were designed to block out loud sounds. Jiro knew that Miru could still hear and since he couldn't touch him he decided to attack with sound that could easily deafen normal people.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 pm

"Sorry, but nothing can harm me" Miru said with a smile "In this form I am immortal, but unfortunately, it is a big payoff to use my techniques, I also can't fight you with my fists but oh well"

Miru jumped back far from danger and released his technique, he bit his thumbs and blood poured out of the wounds. He opened his sleeves, revealing tattoos that displayed some sort of seal. He painted his blood onto the seals and looked towards his opponent. He placed his hands on the ground and more seals were revealed

"Summoning Jutsu"

A cloud of smoke exploded over Miru, when the wind blew it away, it revealed Miru, with four creatures by his side. Each was something to fear, over his right shoulder, flew a massive wyvern. Over his left shoulder, flew a massive crow. To his right, a massive wolf, to his left a 5 tailed fox.

"Alright, lets get this party started" Miru said as he charged another attack into his hands. "Taiton: Taiyōkō Sen"

Miru fired another massive beam, his Wolf howled, causing spikes of earth to form. The Fox unleashed a stream of its deadly fox fire. The Crow flapped its wings and unleashed a torrent of winds, the Wyvern shot out a massive high pressure stream of water. Together, the attacks struck at Miru's enemy.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:43 pm

"Now that's not good" Future Jiro then duplicated smoke until it concealed him and the area around him. This is not good, gotta think fast Jiro thought to himself. "Infinite water. Infinite heat." He pumped the attacks full with mana and fired the extreme heat wave to vaporize the water and fired the extreme amount of water to douse the fire.

Damn it there's still three left. Spikes? How do I get rid of them? He thought again Jiro make a crater a voice said in his head What? Oh right. Thanks Lilly. "Infinite punch" Jiro punched the ground and caused a crater that broke the spikes.

Still two left. Damn it I got no more time to think. Jiro thought as he made an air explosion to propel himself to the side to dodge the beam but this left him open to the wind attack. He tensed himself to ready for the impact as he was hit by the wind.

The smoke then cleared to show Jiro on the floor not moving. He then opened his eyes wide and pushed himself back on his feet "That... Hurt..." he was breathing very heavy but he was still standing "Not... Done... Yet..." he said as he closed his eyes.

"Mana... Infinity..." He said and then opened his eyes again. Instead of firing a concentrated amount of mana he duplicated the mana in his body which was more dangerous since it burned the mana up inside him and could take it all. He did this in order to give himself more mana so he could still fight.

He then duplicated swords in each hand "Sword... Storm..." he threw the swords at both sides and duplicated then to make swords fly everywhere and in all directions. He then jumped using an air explosion to propel himself higher and then jumped of a sword to go even higher.

He grabbed a sword and started to say something again "Infinite... Swords..." The swords duplicated again and now there was a wave of swords and Jiro using one to surf on them. He then jumped of and aimed downwards at Miru.

"Mana... Infinity..." He then shot a concentrated beam of mana towards his opponent to finish.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:54 pm

"Very nice, Taiton: Taiyōkō Sen" Miru said with a smile, he then create a large assortment of clones, together the clones launched into the air with Miru's attack. The summoned creatures used their attacks again. Miru replaced himself with a clone and escaped to a more favorable position away from the clash while under his invisible cloak.

When he arrived on the spot he wished, he sat down and became completely still. He began to gather the energy around him, it was going to take a while, but when it was finally done, it would pay off.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 am

Future Jiro saw the clones incoming and and creatures attack again "Not again... Well since I am in the sky... Let's use this space..." Jiro then duplicated swords to block and attack, as soon as the swords were destroyed he duplicated more so fast that it was able to block the attack. He then jumped off a duplicated sword using an air explosion in order to dodge another.

"Moving around this much... Is really painful.." He said in a painful voice yet still smiling. He then did the same thing to avoid the other two attacks, thanks to infinite swords still in effect he was able to avoid fighting the clones while dealing with the attacks. He landed on the floor and looked around to make sure there was no danger.

"I wonder if he knows Jiros dream is still in effect. That technique is quite hard to get rid off." He then noticed a clone attacking him. He duplicated a sword in his hand, swung his sword and slashed the clone several places at once. He then looked at the other clones coming to him "Clones, everywhere... I'm only one person here... Lets even the odds..." he said while breathing heavily.

He then duplicated another sword in his other hand "This is going to take... A lot of mana..." he said as he looked at the incoming clones. He slashed the two swords even though there was no clones in front of him. As soon as he attacked, many swords all slashed the clones at once.

He then looked at the last Miru standing "Lets finish this quick before mana infinity wears off." He said. He used an air explosion to propel himself to the last one standing "Infinite punch." He said as he knocked the enemy to the floor and created a crater. "That was too easy... The real one must be somewhere else... Darn he's not in Jiros dream... With that invisibility thing he has going it's going to be hard to find him." Jiro said looking around.

He the jumped using an air explosion to propel him and looked for him in the sky, hoping he would be able to see something.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW FIGHT: Leneor Areos (Aka Leonor Alexandrer von Fabre) VERSUS Vorst Reich von Altertumlich

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Leneor walks into the arena.
"Geez, wonder where I am and what i'm supposed to do here." he yawns "weird I guess, but lets make the best of it." he lies down on the sandy ground as if taking a sunbath.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Eternal Winter
Vorst walks in as the entire stadium changes into an icy paradise.
He pulls up a wanted poster of Areos, dropping it on the ground and unsheated both daggers from his belt, slowly moving forward. "Areos was it, I guess its my lucky day."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Leneor looks up, raising his hand to greet the one coming towards him.
"hm... 'Sup..." He leaned foward into sitting position. "If that was you with the cold, I'm from the north, I got no problem with it. Its just it doesn't work with sunbathing."

He grinned widely at vorst. "You want something from me?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:37 pm

"What I want is your head."
He stormed at Areos, his path had frozen and ice had started to form around Areos's footwear. He used the ice as skates which mad him faster. He didn't hesitate to launch the first strike at Areos, swinging both daggers at him.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400battle stadium 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 pm

[Enchant]. Leneor used the strengthened legs to just jump back and break the ice in the process, now standing some distance away from vorst with both daggers in hand, but holding up his hands as if to stop him in a friendly manner.

"I kind of need my head, and you already got one - you mind not taking it?" Leneor grinned. He was activating the Mana cicling inside him already, ready to block more attacks.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm

The snow had alread fallen, touching Areos as he jumped up high in the sky. The snow stared to freeze aswell, Vorst watching from below with a wide grin on his face. Giant spikes formed near the place where Areos had jumped and other places where he might fall upon.

"1500 kyi, is alot of money and why wouldn't I want it."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Leneor flapped open a pair of wings [Manaschwinge] gliding in the air. [fliegende Klinge] he wrapped the fine thread coming from his blade - almost impossible to see to human eyes - around one of his daggers, throwing it into an unoccupied part of land, and then pulling him there.

As he landed he began flapping his mana wings, creating some wind to blow away the snowflakes freezing as they touched him.
"Fine - you want to fight. I get it." He used his still enchanted foot to press himself forward towards vorst, his daggers suddenly being envelopped by a white light, turning into two curved sabres before being flung at Vorst from close range.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Vorst smiled all the time, he was happy, meeting someone worth while. Vedouci led. An incantation circle forms underneath Vorst. It divides into four smaller circles, the first one, giant swords bursted from below blocking the incoming sabers. The rest made its way near Areos as the second soon exploded, giant sword expanding towards the sky.

The snow that had already been frozen and was thrown away by Areos, exploded as little ice shards rushed at Areos.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:10 pm

"GEEZ, ANNOYING!" Leneor exclaimed, putting up multiple mana shields to block the iceshards, nevertheless many went through and tore up some of his clothes and delived some scratches.

One of his daggers reverted to its original size and landed back in his holster as Leneor charged his hand with energy.
"AIN SOPH AUR!" he launched a volley of violent Mana to crush through all the ice, almost eating through it with a few thousand of small bites. Into the rift he followed up his other sword turning into a great zweihänder, reaching up to vorsts body.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Decoy. Vorst wasn't there nor was he at centre of the stadium, he was simply sitting near Areos, preparing two snow cones, one vanilla and the other chocolate. Diamond Ice The moment Areos had entered diamond dust's range, little diamonds instantly pulled in with each other, freezing Areos along with it.
"Here one for you, I had no intention of fighting you, all I wanted to do is freeze you, nothing more." Vorst hands one snow cone to Areos. "Chocolate or vanilla, your pick."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next