Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Äeon Liberation

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty Re: Äeon Liberation

Post by Holiday Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 am

"LUCIFER!!!"

Kali brought down her sword, she felt an abnormality in her mana flow, so instead of ceasing her attack, she increased it tenfold, causing a massive mana burst. She unleashed a massive area attack, letting out all of her powers in a single relentless strike. Pillars of Fire, Spikes of Earth, Blades of Water, Vortexes of Wind, Bolts of Lightning, Beams of Light, Clouds of Darkness, Red Winds spread across. Kali unleashed her full wrath at the cost of her mana. A powerful attack that spread far and fast. Tentacles of Dark Aether grabbed at anything within reach.

Kali leaned on her sword, she was exhausted, she used a large amount of her mana as well as her life aether in the process of creating the ability. She breathed ragged breaths until she was able again, she pulled her sword out of the ground and prepared for another attack from the demon.

(Mana - 1400 Health - 600)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 pm

"ja! Fantastisch, truly marvelous - this makes me want to obtain you even more" Leneor spoke through the caused silence, clapping his hands. He took damage from the attack, but was capable of blocking it off partialy - He had used his own Mana to create an anti force field to strengthen [Sphäre der Stille] into a protective allaround shield to redirect damage around him.

Kali's attack had just swiped away what was before her, the demon, the wall, and several houses of the village. Yet Leneor did not seem Phazed at all, he clapped and walked towards Kali, seemingly enjoying how it played out.
"But the curse won't flee because of a little dead demon." Leneor spoke in deep tone. "And you're not in the state of getting rid of it either. A pity, Ja, a real pity. If I want to make you my concurbine I'd have to get rid of it. But it would make breaking your free less easy. How about I free you of this curse and you propose something of ... value to me." He smirked, licking his lips.

(-600 Health - 4500 Mana)

Last edited by Areos on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:49 pm

A huge amount of attacks spawned from the epicenter of the immense battle going on, for Lycan it was the best dinner show she had ever seen. If it hadden;t been for the crazy flare of Mana she might not have opened her dimensional hole in time. From it a huge wall appeared many diffrent metals where infused in it, thanks to it most attacks got caught by it, yet the dark aether should have past through. As the smoke cleared no aether had passed through and suddenly the wall had bright shinning green metal running through it. She had infused a special kind of metal in, which she had taken from the WH HQ days ago (I really did o.o). But from the other side of the wall the dark aether kept coming the green glow got stronger and stronger before it exploded and the wall shattered. She could liquify the metal debrie but the remaining aether ran over her skin leaving some burns.

(-100 mana -200 health)

Last edited by Crimson Moon on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Kali realized she had defeated the demon, she leaned on her sword again, the effects of the rage root were beginning to wear off. Her eyes began to return to their green shade. Her armor began to become less sinister and back to their noble look. Kali breathed out and looked around her surroundings, she didn't realize what happened. It took her a few seconds to collect herself. She remembered her corruption of her demonic side, she remembered the fighting, the power, the killing. But worst of all, she remembered how much she enjoyed it.

Her transformation back into her original form was complete, she finally realized what Leneor had told her. She looked at him with a surprised and somewhat confused look.

"What do you mean by that? I apologize Leneor, but I have nothing of value to give you, you can request of me something though"

Kali winced at a pain from the rage root.
(Mana +40 Health +40 Health -60)

Last edited by Kal on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:35 pm

"Tze...Zeitverschwendung... so you reverted to being weak? In that case ... you'd rather make a nice slave, Ja..." a sinister look appeared on his face. Within just one step he stood before Kali, grabbing her chin and violently kissing her, only after a few seconds he broke the kiss.
"No request, an order: wield to me." He held her with force, disabling her to just break free with force alone. HIs smile made it obvious, he was serious about that order.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 pm

"Heh!" Kali's dark side emerged, shrouding half of Kali's body, her body looked like two different versions at the same time. "Dark" Kali grabbed onto Leneor's arm with increased force, smiling with her own cocky look on her face. "You assume that my other self is weak, allow me to tell you that we are two sides of the same coin. I am her weakness, she is mine"

"You!, what are you doing? Why are you here?!" Kali said in a panic

"Did you think I was just something created from the power madness? No I'm sorry Hikari, but I am no madness, I am you, you are me, we are one and the same" Dark Kali smiled "You have awakened me using the rage root, now I am able to reveal myself, I can't use my reserves anymore, so long as you remain conscious, but I suggest we work together here"

"You are a unending darkness, Yami"

"And you are an blockable light, Hikari, together we are the unavoidable chaos" Dark Kali smiled "Now, back to you Chibi, showing such disrespect to my other side is showing me disrespect, don't think you will ever get away with that, you wish of something of value, should I give you a taste of the boot of Lucifer?"

(Kali and Dark Kali refer to each other by their elemental affinity. Hikari= Kali, Yami= Dark Kali)

(Health - 50)

Last edited by Kal on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Leneor slowly let go of her. His face was shrouded as he walked away into distance. Yeah, Kali was stong, dark Kali was even stronger - but he had barely shown a fraction of his power.

"... he....ha...HAHAHAH! Something like Disprespect is impossible to me! don't you see? To disrepsect something it has to be above one! I'm fed up with the people here... I think i'll get rid of everything." Leneor said, looking down at Kali.

"What do you think you are, Dreck? [Katastrophe] ! " Several hand sized balls appeared around Leneor, 8 in number. The flew forward, encircling Kali from all sides. "Dare those who defy me!" The balls exploded, each explosion could have easily ripped apart a House. Leneor was starting to get mor agitated, Äeon residing on his shoulder started to look around, as if she was overviewing several screens of a dangerous experiment, slight leaks of Energy appeared around Leneor, some even matched Kali's current Aura of Mana. Äeons calm unnoticable behavior changed, it seemed like she was trying to keep the energy stable.

(Zeit des Stillstands : Katastrophe] small x 6 -3000 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:55 pm

"No time to argue Hikari" Dark Kali said "Let us do this together"

"Alright" Kali agreed

"AVALON"

Dark Kali's half disappeared, giving Kali full control. Kali was surrounded by a light shroud, she used her powerful defense to absorb the attack and used the mana to refill her mana banks. She used the remaining to launch an attack. She stabbed her sword into the ground and unleashed another strike.

"ELUCIFER!!!"

She generated an attack at only half the power of the one she used to destroy the demon, but now it was Kali who used it. She watched as her version of the attack arose. The quality was much better than Dark Kali's version. Thanks to the quick build up of mana, she didn't have to waste time charging.

(Mana +full -50 Health -40)

Last edited by Kal on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Leneor once again conjured up stronger shielding to enhance [Sphäre derStille], since it still had charged a lot from earlier, he added another Pulse of Mana to strengthen his shield and brace for impact.

As the Attack subsided Leneor went for the counter, he appeared before Kali punching her gut, his other hand moved before her face, it held another small sphere of energy which exploded right into her face. Leneor did not let go of her just because he would have landed to hits, since Kali was flailed backwards by the impact he replaced himself there, just waiting for the moment to ram his knee into her back, his right hand was flaring up in purple colour.

"Ain soph aur!" he yelled as he unleashed the violet mist towards her. Of course he could not guarantee that she would inhale it, but after the volley of strikes she sure needed to catch her breath.

(-2800 Mana)
(-240 Health)
(-500 Mana)
(-1150 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:40 am

A ripple in space suddenly appeared and a small figure emerged from the ripple and stopped the attack in it's tracks, it sucked away the entire attack.

Kali knew she was unable to dodge the attack in her condition. She was surprised to see someone come to her rescue. She looked past to see who it was. She didn't recognize him at first, but the moment she saw his aura, she knew.

"Lich? What are you doing here?" Kali asked confused

"I have come here to protect you, Little Sister"

"So you have come Aniki" Dark Kali spoke through Kali's mouth

"Indeed I have, and you have not shaken off the effects of the rage root, you bring disgrace among the dragons Kali!"

"I'm sorry Lich" Dark Kali apologized "But why have you come?"

"Mother wishes for us to return to her"

"And she thinks I'll just come willingly?!" Kali and Dark Kali said in unison "And what can you do here, you are weaker than me, before my transformation"

"Oh that is where you are wrong Kali, I am much stronger" Lich said smiling "Stand down boy, stay away from my sister or you shall face my wrath"

Lich summoned forth his scythe, it was pure black and it's sinister power was evident in it's glow.

"Do not try to battle me, only one thing can kill me, and you are certainly not that"

(Health - 30)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Leneor didn't even look at the newcomer, Lich. "Are there more maggots wanting to show up? Kshe..." He held his hand up in front of him, a blue glow emited from it.

"You keep showing up... and start disrespecting me..." the glow started to waver. "... you underestimate me..." the hand was now surrounded by something like a Mana flame.
"You... will no longer stand here , not aknowledging me... because you will be eradicated." around his hand a violent surge of Mana started to flare up continuesly.

"[Cease this, The Mana is-]" Äeon started to talk out loud.
"Shut the hell up, Äeon!" Leonor silenced her. "Spürt ihr ihn? der Tod greift nach euren Seelen!" The entire area was now drenched in an unatural cold, it wasnt the temperature being at cause though.

Leonor disappeared from sight, reappearing behind Lich, thrusting his palm into his back several times, if he had not held him Lich would have been flailed away by the attack - not that it mattered, since a second blow into his side did that for him anyway. "Kill? I'll just rip you into a few hundred pieces and spread the all over the continent."

"And you." Leneor faced Kali, his glowing hand held halfway before his face. The glow on his hand changed into a weak blue, the raging flame remained however. " [77 Geisterhafte Streiche]! " A strike to crush an enemies moral, all strikes rained through Kali, even for those resistant to moral shattering moves this would ensure the enemy to lose his guts.

"You like Mana, nicht wahr? WELL, HAVE SOME!" He thrusted his hand into Kali's shoulder, it wasnt a ghost strike, blood began seeping down his hand. At the same time he pumped his own Mana into Kali, but in such a mass that it would probably break her.

( [77 Geisterhafte Streiche] = [7 auf einen streich + Geisterhieb] x 11 - 4950 Mana)
(Overdrive Injektion - 5000 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Dark Kali took over at that point and while she was being pumped with mana, she expelled massive amounts of dark aether, if Leneor did not take out his hand, he would lose it. Lich appeared, without a single scratch on his body.

"STOP!" Lich roared, grabbing Leneor by the shoulder and throwing him with the force of a colossus. Dark Kali hugged at her wound, she didn't enjoy such pain. Lich picked her up with one hand. "Go to Mother Kali, she shall heal your wounds, the rage root is dangerous, you shall be harmed by the effects soon"

Lich flung Kali into the ripple in space and it closed, Lich stood before Leneor. His face was enraged, for this man had so foolishly attempted to harm his sister.

"Do not think you can win boy, you face the power of a god!" Lich roared "I am immortal boy, yield, protect your own life, or you shall suffer the wrath of darkness"

Lich roared, unleashing a massive shockwave that broke apart the tower, and the village around it. If this was the power of his roar, what could his power actually be?

(Kali Health - 300)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Lycan was really amused she had build her self a protective cage and when needed she dodged some random debrie. She looked as a young boy entered., She decided it was time to get out of their way. After she had gotten info that anyone could read the note she decided to head over to Garuga. "Bai bai mishters and misshes" With that she used the cage and changed it in a sledge hamer with it she crashed through all the floors and softly landed on the first floor. as she landed the top level got flattened and parts of the town crumbled.

Last edited by Crimson Moon on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Äeon Liberation - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:25 pm

"A god? What coincidence! Then I'll make you the first god to yield to me." Leneor looked down at lich. Being thrown away wasnt much of a deal to him, he was in the air, gliding down with Äeons wings.

He had returned into his cocky attitude, but he realy had enough, he wouldn't wield to anyone, none of the people here, not Äeon who had continuesly started to seal down his strength, and not to his irregulary pumping heart - He would smite all and everything.

He landed softly on the ground, reaching into the air with his Hand, the aura which had encircled his hand earlier was now flowing around his entire body.
"Zeit des Stillstands..." A huge amount of Mana starting surging through his arm, more than Kali had unleashed against the demon, far more than the schockwave from Lich - the amount of Mana would hardly be left unnoticed, you did not need to be a tracer to be feeling the energy. Most likely anywhere in the North.
slowly a small sphere appeared in his hand, growing bigger by second. Even a being like lich would not go out of this unharmed - he might not die from it, but taking a blow from this...

The surge of energy even awoke Lillith on the other side of the room, she had been KO for a while, but her magic automaticly protected her from harm, creating Obsidean Stone around her on every upcoming attack.
She had lifted herself up, walking in an instable manner towards the two left overs in the tower. Her eyes widened as she saw the loading attack.
"You two! stop - if you continue ..." She was interrupted by leneors stare. Äeon however looked in pain, but she knew where Lillith was going - even as a mortal enemy they both had the same in mind.

His heart was skipping a beat again, but Leneor smiled at his enemy.
" Katastrophe...*pant*..." Leneor held out a sphere that covered almost the entire diameter of the building, and if those at the size of a hand would destroy houses.... this thing would be noticed outside of the north, if its destructive energy was released it would be felt around he continent. Even in the seas.

(Zeit des Stillstands : Katastrophe -42600 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Lich watched the build up of energy forming within the boys hand. He heard the calls of two women telling him to cease the attack. Lich looked at the boy himself and noticed the damage.

"You should listen to them Leneor, the attack will destroy you" Lich said calmly "But if you are adamant in your decision, I will strike you down here"

Lich jumped towards Leneor, ready to strike the boy with his scythe, but he wondered if he would make it in time.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 am

"HA! This is my grand finale~" Leneor laughed, he let go of the sphere, but it remained even after he had disappeared from view. He had moved away once again, Lichs attack going into nothingness. But a part of his Power had disappeared aswell...

"Et tu Äeon ... you disappear before i end this?" Indeed Äeon had disappeared from Leneor, even though there still was a presence to be felt she was not on his shoulder, neither inside of him.
"Well, lets end all this - lay waste, devour, Vernichte - Welcome to the grand Finale!"

The sphere started to emit waves of Energy, it was about to burst, as suddenly something started to stabilize it - around the complex the four great Elemental seals formed, Lines inscribed with runes held all of them together, some kind of 3 dimensional incarnationcircle, encaging the explosove energy. It wouldnt hold more than 20 seconds.

"What is this mockery." Leneor held his hand at his chest, looking backwards over his shoulder at Lillith.
"[For my maste... no for my Brothers sake I will make sure you won't go against his believes. No unneccessary Deaths.]"
"HAHAHA, who do you think you are, I am your Master, so get away from that scum calling itself a witch."
"[You are neither my Master nor my Brother, you exist alongside him, you look the same, but you are not him.]"
"Oh, and you think you and the scum can stop me?"
"I summon, the fifth incarnation - Circe of the endless void. Its thanks to you abandoning your true self to allow me to go this far. Even though i regret that achieving it will be my last to accomplish. Activate!"

Äeon was resting on Lilliths back, supporter her with the magic that she had supplied Leneor with. Another circle in deep purple appeared, stabilizing the SPhere even further.
"You won't stop it from Exploding, Sinnlos."

Lillith and Äeon spoke together. "All that needs to be done... is to detain it..."
Light engulfed the Tower, The entire town - everything was swallowed by an explosion to rip apart everything, spreading to Garauga possibly.
Yet... everyone residing within the protective layer of the City and Tower of Angara was now lying in the snow outside of the town...

The explosion would numb the ears, a wave of Energy would move over the ground, but Death would not yet assail the dwellers of this frosty region.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 am

Lich realized that he was teleported away from the area, the boy had unleashed an attack that would have ensured Lich's body's destruction.

"Impressive, you hold great power, but it comes at a cost, as does mine" Lich said coldly "You hurt my sister, death should be your punishment, but I am needed elsewhere, I have done my job, I have bought time, now I must make my leave"

Lich looked towards a ripple that opened in space and walked through it, disappearing into the pool of space.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4