Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Äeon Liberation

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty Re: Äeon Liberation

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Lycan was running up some stairs when she reached the top of the them. "Who would build shomething like thish here?" when she entered the room a strange arrogant male stood in the room around him there where 20 witches and a 21th layed on the ground seemingly in pain. "thish mana it feels like......that time in the courtroom with mishter Leonor" She looked better at Leonor and smelled, "It ish mishter Leonor" Because she wasn;t wearing her coat she could move faster in a few seconds she passed the 20 witches and stood before Leonor then she opened her dimensional hole and like a liquid rain a metal poured out and formed a metal wall between the witches and Leonor. "Mishter Leonor can you read me your letter i can;t read it" She waved the letter around as she stayed ouside his dome's reach.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Leneor looked at lycan, it was a cold stare - even when she was not one with much common sense, her instincts would have to tell her about the threat he posed, he stared like a merciless hunter who just stumbled about a wounded animal. deciding wether he should kill it or wait till it dies painfully.

"My, my - a dog. And as suspected it cannot read nor knows how to behave, you must be a Streuner, right? Well... then let me tell you something. Dogs remain on the ground, not face to face to humans, so... down!" when he yelled the comand at lycan he had grabbed her head by the hair and smashed her right into the stone ground, making some of it break.

Leneor chuckled. "Be a good dog and you might get some scraps from the table, and maybe even a little more to swallow." He held lycan down with force, she could probably break free when she used her power - he only held her down with a part of his power. In addition his sphere of silence would entirely cancel all of lycans metal bending.

"HAHAHA, owning a scary weapon is nice, but you are only an owner, not a true wielder. Go and use a sword that was only made for you, and not these makeshift ones." the demon laughed.
The weapon toki had taken out was strong enough to1-hit kill him, and it could destroy his weapon that was based on souls. But for that the boy would have to best him, the girl with a sword she was conected with was more of a thread. Even if she had not unleashed a higher form of it, but by all he knew the blade could only own one level.

thrusts of speed, that was the enchantment the second level of guargant, and the moment the spear went at him he was standing behind toki, raising his arms to attack.

Last edited by Areos on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 pm

As her face hit the ground she felt a slight sting, "That'sh not very nice"She tried to bend the wall behind her but it didn;t work "Strange, o well" she flinged her legs up and clammed them around Leonors neck then with all her force she pulled her face from the ground and it headed straight for Leonor's face.

"If your not playing nice im not playing nice"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:57 pm

"Nonono~, i said a dog remains at the ground." Leneor chuckled. He canceled lycans attack by grabbing her at the kneck, holdig her upwards.

"yes.. the-" he started, then thrusted her into the ground with way more force than before. "ground!" He kicked her away and then rushed towards her again. "bad dogs should get punished." he said as he punched down at lycan, the blow would surely leave an impression - that was if it werent blocked by a big glowing stone with inscribed runes, Lilith had called it forth before Leneor had closed in enough, it had a big dent in it, but it kept lycan from harm.

"Hey girl, if you are an acquaintance of this boy, he went entirely out of his mind, the one you know has left his body. If you fight then i'll do my best to help you." Lillith said from her corner, she still remained sitting, but held out her arm she used for summoning right then.
Around lycan several tubes of metal appeared from small pentagrams.

"Attack from range, you cannot use your skills within his range, but projectiles should still go through. use my metal as a diversion, it will dissolve when coming close, but he wont know which will go through and which won't." lillith sounded convinced. Leneor glanced sideways at her.

"If you spoil ze dog, i shall teach him manners." Leneor resounded, pulling his hand out of the stone.

Last edited by Areos on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:05 am

Lycan landed on her feet "WHAHAHAHA Interesting"A feeling of old, a feeling she had almost forgotten in the time of low danger. A fight for her live, the bloodlust returned into her eyes "Lets shee who survives" The wall behind her slithered towards her aswell as the metal pipes given to her by the witch, She then made a ball from it and from it shot many bullets. Made form the fake metal and real metal. Lycan also planted metal wires along the walls the only ways out of the way, if a speed type moves through those he'll become a few nice flat slices.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 am

"What of it young one?" Kali said smiling "Do you think that any weapon can match the Eden's Apple, even at 66% it is still powerful"

Kali drew he arm back and let light energy travel through the blade. Wind started to transform into typhoon force, and Kali looked at her opponent as he teleported behind Toki. Kali knew this was her best shot.

"Feel the ultimate holy strike, named after the great holy sword!!! EX-!!!" Kali raised the blade high and behind her back. She let loose an amazing downward slash. "CALIBUR!!!!!!!!!"

As Kali slashed a massive beam of light fired straight for the newly teleported demon.

(Mana -120)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Leneor just raised his hand as it began glowing in a poisonous violet gleam. He held it like a claw as he made a turn and leaving a tray of purple smoke behind, encircling him and entirely running around him.
The bullets that entered the clouds never reached their target, while the others were already dispelled by his shield.

"Äeon, dein Auge." Leneor commanded his supporter who nodded emotionless as she close her eye. The moment she had closed iit Leneors eye changed its color into yellow.
"Hope i don't cut you to pieces with the first blow, Kehehe."

He send of [kreischende Welle] in three angles, cutting through the room horrizontal once and vertical twice. The blow went through everything, bypassing any defense and cutting the flesh, and that at a tremendous speed. It penetrated the iron wall of lycan, and hit all witches, giving all of them mortal wounds.
"Oh well, seems like i did cut up a few pieces of Dreck"

(Ain soph Aur - 1150 Mana, 3 x kreischende Welle - 1950 Mana)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
(Meanwhile...)

Even with his improved speed the surprise attack of Kali would have hit him, it was another one of his portals that made him appear far away from the two. "You two are a nuissance,so lets even out the numbers. More or less Hehehehehe." His weapon once again began glowing. "third level, stare guaragant." the blades at the sides of his arms turned into gauntlets, small blades rose from around them, except for the back, on each one blade came out of a red bloody eye.

He showed them the gauntlets, giving them a show of the bleedings eyes before punching both his gloves into the ground. For a second nothing seemed to happen, but then everwhere parts of the ground begann to crumble, and exact images of the demon began to make their way out of the ground.
"How about fighting me 20 times? just in advance, these are not copies that disappear, no, the last one remaining will be me, no matter what you do. Don't believe me?" the one wielding the gauntlets explained. Another one of his selfs with a longsword appeared, cutting of the speakers head in one swift blow.

"See?" the bladed one said towards Kali and toki. All of them begann laughing devilishly, rattling with their diffrent weapons that each possessed.

Last edited by Areos on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:23 pm

"So you all are going to come?" Toki looked angrily "Looks like I'll have to take you out in a single blow"

Toki pulled the scythe behind his back, blade raised in the air.

"Extend!!" Toki roared as the scythe extended to incredible lengths. "You say that I am not the true one who wields it, I created it, so it was made for me and Death as well"

Along the extending shaft, several scythe blades erupted, the scythe became a field clearer.

"Now it is time to reap these souls old friend" Toki grinned as he talked to the scythe "Send all of these demons into oblivion!!!"

Toki let loose a powerful horizontal slash, like a scythe through wheat the scythe came through, intent on cleaving everything in it's path, the scythe reached the demons and was ready to slice them in two.

Toki experienced another pain in his chest, this one stronger than the last.

(Health - 70)

(HWF Countdown: 1)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue585/700Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:03 am

Kali watched her attack miss and explode, missing it's mark. Kali couldn't afford to use another attack like that.
Kali picked up her blade again transformed it into it's spear form. She took aim at the many copies and threw the spear.

"Gungnir + Gae Dearg"

Kali's spear darted through the air, it would move in accordance to the movements, hoping to hit at least one. If she was able to hit one, the entire skill would be destroyed by Gae Dearg. Also, the rest of the demons abilities would be rendered useless if she could just hit one gauntlet.

(Mana - 70)

Last edited by Kal on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 pm

The Battlefield was shrouded in the fog of war, dust was everywhere and it was just decreasing slowly. In theory it should have swiped away most of the Demons, but as it lifted... there were 19 of them remaining. The only thing missing was the body of the first dead Demon, who was killed by himself in a way. How all of them managed to avoid the damage was shrouded in the fog.
They seemed a little disturbed at first, but rattled themselves up almost simultaneously.

It was almost suspicious that none of them had taken damage, had one of their weapons possibly a defensive strength to nulify or rearange the course of attacks? Obviously something was off. Suddenly the crowd split itself and charged with 9 of them towards Toki, whereas the other 10 took on Kali.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 pm

She had a certain insight in wind directions, she could make out the waves heading for her. She had only an instant to react the iron wall would already be penetrate so she took of the edges and create a denser wall in front of her, she couldn't place it wellenough and it slammed back catching most of the blows but she received part of it. Lycan brased herself and breathed in "RAAAAAAWR" She grinned.

Suddenly the steel in the room melted and formed a puddle around Lycan -Bloody Wire-. Like a sand storm the steel formed a cloud of smoke surrounding everythingand then dissappeared from the sight. Lycan let the iron form gauntlets around her hands. Lycan pulled her arm back and opened her hand, she punched her fingers in the ground and the iron dissappeared into the ground.

(- 40 health and -30 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:12 pm

"You start to bore me dog." Leneor said in a cocky Manner. He watched Lycan with his yellow gleaming eye, his lids were slightly close displaying his annoyance.
He just walked away from Lycan, towards on of the walls, grabbing ashantir and holding it to his side, the blade was being shrouded in blue mist, that turned into a solid blue material.

He cut through the metal like through butter, kicking the pathway he made out of th block, walking through it. He practically left the arena as it proved unworthy of his.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Toki watched as the demons converged on his location. But the thing he was thinking about now was the pain from holding the Heavenly Weapon Forge for far too long. Toki felt a massive rupture in his chest as he let go of the reality he created, the HWF broke apart and shattered as the pain shook Toki's brain and body. Toki was able recover and dodge an attack. He looked around at the scene before him and summoned a portal behind him. He looked at the demons and waved.

"Sorry mates, but it is time for me to leave, a losing battle is different from an un-winnable battle" Toki said as he walked into the portal. "Later chicos y chicas"

(HWF Countdown: 0 = Penalty -200 Health -100 Mana)
(Health -200 Mana - 100)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue585/700Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Äeon Liberation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:12 pm

The true demon kneed a couple of meters from Toki, his image was wavering even hough he himself hadnt noticed yet. He had ducked from the large scythe luckily, but one of the spears fragments had holed him twice in his chest. If it hadnt been for that attack he could have tried a counter, using the illusion he put on his targets to have them see ghosts images to attack them, while he sneaked up on them.

The wavering image of his, looking like a distorted hologram, landed back inside the real world as Toki released his technique. By chance beside Leneor, who glanced at him with his enchanted eye.

"So you realy were weak, you're not even worth finishing off. Yet i think I have to punish you for just running, so rejoice, for I grant you with my presence before your Death." he told the demon.
"you wish, you bastard" The demon laughed. "Last weapon level, unleash."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Kali realized that the area around her change back to it's original layout. She watched as Toki left the battlefield, might as well, anymore of his attacks and he would have had a heart attack. She looked at the many demons that surrounded her now. She looked down at her pouch, the several rage root she had saved were still sitting in there, waiting to be used. She hadn't eaten one in a while, but she knew of the effects. She would indeed have better senses due to her dragon rage powers, but she would also make her addicted to it, and she would more than likely become angry, but she couldn't afford that now, if she was right, and this was an illusion, she would be able to break out of it with this. Kali took no time, she took out 4 rage roots from the pouch and held it in front of her.

"Well, it's now or never" Kali said as she ate the rage roots. She suddenly felt a cracking headache and a powerful attack to her muscles, something she had never experienced before. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Shadows came from the ground and dark tentacles began to wrap around Kali, the shadows began to engulf her and muffled her screams, she struggled but soon she knelt down in defeat. The shadows changed to fit her shape and spread over her. The shadows began to peel off and Kali walked out of the cracking shadow. She emerged with a more threatening and powerful aura. She had the same basic look, but you could tell that something was wrong. Her skin was pale, her hair was lighter, her armor was all black and dark blue and became more sinister in appearance, glowing red veins radiated on her body and her eyes shined yellow. Her sword was now black instead of it's usual gold color. Kali took a few steps, cracked her neck, took a look at herself and smiled.

"I don't know what happened" Kali said to herself "But I like it"

Kali walked over towards the original demon, he couldn't hide from her senses now, despite her sixth sense being dulled, the demon couldn't hide from her smell, touch and more powerful dragon eyes.

"Stay away from the demon boy" Kali ordered "Spoiled brats should go back to their homes and leave the fighting to kings"

Kali brandished her sword putting on a smile as she held it in her hand. She felt great, her body was raging with power.

(Mana +120 Health +60)

Last edited by Kali on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 pm

"My, my - welch wunderschöne Rose. I did not expect something of value to appear." He glanced at Kali, measuring her power. "Ja, indeed, you pose intrest to me - how about becoming... my concubine?" Leneor asked. The first time he seemed to show something close to respect.

"And I am King of this country you are currently dwelling in. So everything that is on it should be mine, no?" He teased. "Including this petty demon, the dog ... and you." he cocked his head back. "No... not exactly, you're not mine yet..."

At first it seemed like he was about to charge at Kali, then he just walked slowly past her.
"I'll grant you the right to play with my toys -King- " he said. "I'll occupy myself with something else to kill time then, but after that - " he grinned. "I'd like to gain possession of you." He walked out of Range of the possible stray fire and began shouting.

"come here doggy, it seems the master allowes you to play a little more." Leneor called out.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am

"Very well little one, let's see if you are worthy of my time" Kali said as she looked towards the demon. "How are you little demon I hope you didn't think of escaping"

"How dare you show me such disrespect" The demon "Face the wrath of my blade"

The demon dropped down his blade on Kali, she merely raised her arm and blocked the incoming attack. She didn't appear to have trouble blocking it.

"How disappointing, I thought that you would at least show me some fun while I'm here" Kali said saddened "Don't expect to beat me in terms of strength. I am more powerful than I was before, Heracles would have trouble beating me in strength now"

Kali transformed her sword into a snake sword and wrapped around the demon, but he teleported away before the blades could cut him.

"Hmm... Interesting, you seem to be much more adequate for my power, but I must warn you, your illusions won't fool me anymore, I will never mistaken things for illusions so long as I have these eyes" Kali said smiling "So most of your abilities are useless"

Kali disappeared from sight then appeared next to the demon. She smacked the demon with the back of her hand, sending it flying.

(PS. Areos, if you need me to change this because you are going to do something else, or the power of your demons last release is something important just tell me.)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 pm

A lot happened around Lycan poeple see had never seen before appeared and disappeared, or just completly changed. "Ow~ nice and shinny" Lycan got distracted by the demon's red glow, but when she heard Leonor she returned her gaze to him. "Well shince you decided to take a break i already made this place my personal shpace" She stood up the metal wires made a path to Leonor a straigt path so no sneak attacks from behind would be possible. She put out her plam, a rumbling soud was heard and as the floor shattered a metal pole shot out. With a twist of her plam she grabbed ait and ran towards Leonor, as she got close three metal cubes raised from the ground she kicked two of them and they shattered and as a rain of iron fragments they shot towards Leonor. She used the third the flip over leonor and she shot her pole straight to the ground heading towards Leonors head from above.

(for those wondering the metal is the stuff she injected earlier ;o -25 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Leneor remained in the very place he was standing, only drawing Ashantir. He used the technique he earlier used to cut the steel wall, but on an entirely diffrent level. As he held Ashantir backwards he pumped Mana into it, giving Ashantir a cover that was a few hundred times its original size, in theory Leneor was now holding A sword that should have been held by a giant.

As it had manifested itself, Leneor tore the sword like an uppercut through the ground, intending a 360° strike, while and ripping apart the ground, striking for the clear path lycan made up to her in the air. The blade just swiped away the wires it had gotten into, the metal shrapnell of the two cubes, and was now aiming for lycan directly in the air.

"Weich aus, Doggy!" he yelled.

(Mana inserted into Ashantir -2000 Mana (!Ashantir close to shatteting - too high Mana pressure))

For having made a big deal of his final release the demon made a quite pathetic image, he fought on the same level as before, and except for having a purple-ish glow it had not done anything. The force coming from the sword wasnt special either, and as he rushed in for Kali it seemed almost like he wanted his attack to be blocked, and he to recieve a blow.
Was he possibly readying something? It was either wait and find out what he was planning, or just overrun him so he couldn't do it anyways.

(you can actually go on with beating him up, but let him get a few hits aswell, and dont kill him just now.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:55 am

Kali began to laugh, an insane, power crazed laugh.

"I can't believe the power this has given, why didn't I do this sooner?" Kali grinned, rationalizing her new form and abilities to herself. "If I embrace my angelic, demonic, and draconic sides all together like Mother and Lich-nii I can achieve power just like them"

Kali hadn't noticed how she addressed her two worst enemies, and she didn't really care. By following their example she had gained more power than ever before. She looked back at the demon, the demon stuck again with its blade, but Kali swatted the attack away again. She raised her blade as dark energy began to surround it, then she smashed it down, adding force to the attack and let it slice cleanly on the demon. The demon took her by surprise and smashed into her with its legs, sending her flying. She smashed into the adjacent wall, but walked out, showing little damage done to her body. She moved swiftly in a charge towards the demon, caught it by the throat, and choke slammed it onto the ground. She moved to stomp on its head. The demon struck at Kali again, hitting her in the head, but only able to scratch the surface. The demon teleported away from Kali, panting a little in an attempt to catch his breath.

"You seem to be tired, how about we make a deal" Kali mocked the demon "I'll let you go and continue on your rampage if you do one thing for me"

"And what would that be?"

Kali stabbed her sword in the ground, making a small crater, she created a throne out of her corrupted shadows and sat down on it. She crossed her legs and looked at the demon.

"I'll let you go" Kali smiled "If you bow down and kiss my shoe"

(Health -30)

Last edited by Kali on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Her pole got deflected and the shrappenal was blown away, but she hadn;t much time to think because the sword was heading for her. She flung the pole back up and it elted into the ceiling, from which metal had seeped throgh some cracks. She pulled herself against the ceiling and dodged the sword,"Its not me you should be watching"She grinned and suddenly the ground underneath Leonor cracked up and a rain of metal arrows sprayed from the cracks. Lycan pushed of and on the end of the pole a hammerhead was formed she landed just outside of Leonors sphere and she swung the giant Slegdehammer towards Leonor.

(-10 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 pm

"ain soph AUR!" Leneor yeleld as he released the acid like cloud to devour the attack from both below and in front, the hammer would not dissolve that fast, but evading the blow was not much of a problem to him as he ducked down - the dissolving mist obscuring his presence.
If Lycan were to inhale the dust it would not dissipate her, it was designed mostly for dead objects, but it had the nasty side effect to create an immense burning pain inside the lungs. But Leneor had other plans either way, after dodging the sledgehammer he used Äeons eye to pinpoint the best strikin point before unleashing [Geisterhieb] into her chest area.
The schock originating from that strike helped going for the next one, as he grabbed her by the collar and thrusted her upwards once again.

"Lets put the doggy on the chain a little, okey?"
Leneors sphere suddenly expanded, bathing the whole room into the aura that would weaken any kind of controling magic. Of course the effect was no longer entirely nullified, but the range allowed no free spot, and remained to slow down any kind of attempt to be weakened by 70%.

The Demon laughed between his pants, and suddenly launched forward unexpectedly, the following strike was tendfold as precise as the earlier ones, the sword had become darker but remained in the violet glow. Kali had not yet noticed what the ability of it was, but it seemed like it had just improved his skills by alot - every strike would go closer to hitting, he would block far easier than before, he could evade before a counter against him would be innitiated. It wasnt that strong yet, but its strength would rise continuesly, and with Kali not even knowing the name of that weaponshe would probably not understand why the demons power was rising.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:22 pm

A shudder ran through her as the fist connected she felt her body get lifted of the ground, when Leonor grabbed her shirt and threw her upwards. Lycan grabbed his arm and with a twist she was loose before anything else could happen, the metal on the ceiling that already was atached there wrapped around her boots as she had trouble to do any more. "I wonder if i can ushe that" two dimesional holes opened she stuck her hands in each and when she took them out two tonfa's were in her hands. Each tonfa had a strange tip on it it seemed like it wasn;t attached, the tonfa's had triggers at the handhelds.

Lycan used the metal around her 'boots and made two springs and used them to blast towards Leonor she rammed her tonfa towards areos at that point she triggered the tonfa making the tip shoot out like a bullet, if he dodged the ground would burst open and the rumble would harm him.

(-50 health -20 mana)

Last edited by Crimson Moon on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm

"Hmm... Looks like you won't do it" Kali pouted "It's so strange, you don't seem to be taking me seriously"

Kali stepped off her throne, she appeared in front of the demon and slashed her blade, but the demon dodged it and stabbed her stomach with its blade. She looked in surprise at how the demon suddenly seemed so strong. But she was getting more into the fight now, and she wasn't going to stop. She grabbed the demon's head, dropping her sword, she brought his face close to hers.

"Pucker up big boy, be honored, I'm about to give you an honor desired by kings" Kali said as she kissed the demon. But she did more than that, she injected her dark aether within the demon, which would destroy it from the inside over time. She took the demons mouth again and blew her burning white flames into it's throat. The demon took its blade out and slashed at Kali again, hitting her in the head, Kali summoned her sword as a spear and stabbed, both demons were hit in the assault. Kali was hit with a slash vertical of her chest and her left eye, the demon was hit with a strike to the chest, in the heart area. "Gae Buidhe"

Kali smiled, her plan worked perfectly. The demon teleported away and clutched is chest.

"Bastard, what did you just do?"

"Me? Oh I did something perfect for this situation. I injected my aether and my flames within your body, then I his you with Gae Buidhe, which is a spell that causes any wound created by me to never heal, you can heal how it looks, but you can never heal the damage, now with both my aether and flames in conjunction with Gae Buidhe, you are going to feel the continuously growing damage of my poisonous aether and my draconic flames for the rest of your miserable existence. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Kali laughed

(Health - 60 Mana -40)

Last edited by Kal on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 pm

"7 auf einen streich." leneor mumbled, the gigantic coating of Ashantir reduced to about its original size, and before the bullets were to hit the ground they were obliterated by the sword, one split into six parts, the other into 8, entirely sprayed away from their original path.

He didnt avoid lycans attack though, he took the full force of it while thrusting his encoated blade into her upper leg in return. Despite the damage he didnt even wince as the blow hit his shoulder, one could hear a crounching sound, but that was all he suffered.
Though from her expression, it probably was Äeon who suffered (i bet everyone's ignoring that she's residing in a materialized form clinging to him) - as the hit connected, in the same moment her face reacted to the pain which should have hit leneor.
In addition, now that leneor was heated up, his skill [quälender spuk] was going in effect.

(- 125 Hp - um, moves - 1200 Mana)

"I'm gonna get you for that, getting a soul via contract is a lot of work and barely happens, to think that one person would need me to dispand two..." the demon growled, he suddenly grabbed inside his chest and seemed to pull something out, something with a humanoid figure, but struck with several wounds. It was filled with an odd smoky substance in its core. he let go of it as it fell to the floor, incinerating itself.

He had 5 souls, he had just sacrificed one to nullify the poison, he would not let her do that again - for the wounding skill, he could still care about that later on. He rushed for Kali, striking for her abandom with an impaling motive.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next