Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting the investigation

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: starting the investigation

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 pm

The grey was grabbed and thrown on a shoulder "Are......are you real?"He touched Leonor's face "I haven;t seen a real erson since the last died by the minotaur a few weeks ago, i have to tell my wife this"He pulled out a rock from his trousers and placed it next to his ear "Honey? A Hello, geuss what i just found, no not the milk ill get that later. A real person, yes he's here. No...no wait i think....fine" He pulled the orck from his ear "My wife says hi" The grey continued his conversation with the rock.

The bloody path was only covered in blood and body parts till half way, a small breeze could be felt and the light flickered.

1)head down the path
2)kill the minotaur
3)Try to make the grey sane again (good luck with that)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
starting the investigation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
starting the investigation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:16 pm

"oh thats, great, you can greet her from me." Leneor gave him a friendly smile. don't... refrain yourself
He put the grey down and walked into the bloody path to the north - Fresh air was allways nice.

It would have been great to kill the minotaurus, but he did not know wether there were more than one, if not it could lure more there with fighting. So he just headed into the bloody corridor.
"Do You know wether there might be more of those thingies around?" Leneor reffered to the Minotaurus. "That thing that tried killing us with the axe." he made sure the guy would understand.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
starting the investigation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
starting the investigation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:25 pm

/std

"How should i know? you should ask Buck, wait ill get him for you"The grey put his cap the other way around "Hai im buck, yeah there should a few more. They have a nest around here" As he said that a large room which was well lit came into view. There was a nest in the middle and a small bull lay in it, acroos the room there was a door it was made of aspecial alloy, it could not be destroyed in any way. The door was locked and only a key would be able to open it.

1) Panic
2) ask the grey if he knows anything
3) kill a minotaur
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
starting the investigation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
starting the investigation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:29 pm

"hello buck..." RESTRAIN YOURSELF, DONT KILL. "you might not by chance know the location of the key for this here door?"

Leneor would have picked the lock, but it looked like there were odd incantantion on it.

Last edited by Areos on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
starting the investigation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
starting the investigation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650starting the investigation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:33 pm

std/

"Buck? Who is this buck? I'm jenny" He winked at Leonor "Well a stud like you i'd help you any day" He let one finger run down Leonor's chest. "Well a strong handsome guy like you would have no trouble, as the key is in a location you might have already geussed"He leaned forward to Leonor "Its around every single full-grown minotaurs neck, its the necklaces"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:39 pm

"ok, you stay close to me, but with a couple of meters distance, keep hidden if possible - whoever you are..." ... to kill or not to kill, that is the question...

Leneor ran back to the silent corridor, he would try to jump in on the minotaurus and get the key. either steal it or take it from his dead body, what worked best. The dust was down.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 pm

The minotaur had taken a rest and was now heading back for its nest. He walked throught the settling dust and walked through the arch way.

-free to make own choice-
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Leneor made sure the grey would not move around, then once again made dustcloud - the trick was getting old, but it worked. Then he raced at the minotaurus and jumped p his back, slicing the pendant he had luckily been able to grab, and take the whole thing upwards as he continued in his jump over the minotaurus.

He was now infront of the minotaurus, the key in hand.
"Well, then get me if you insist on killing someone who never threatened you!" he yelled aloud, making a noise. Right away he slid silently sideways - the minotaurus had up to now fallen for that one. He rushed around and headed for the grey - he had gagged him earlier... 'just in case he wanted to yell out again'.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:01 am

The minotaur swung his axe at the moment Leonor discharged mana, yet it seemed to quite down as the mana disipatated. One might wonder why a laberinth with minotaurs would be below Witch hunter HQ.

1) continue to attack the minotaur
2) Run and head for the door
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:06 am

Leneor had the key, there was no need ending this things life, he just took off silently towards the grey and the door. The last action of the minotaurus seemed a little odd - did he have something against his skills of controling the air with his Mana?

Nevermind.

he dragged the grey along to the door. "and now open, damn door." He panted, hoping for something positive for once. I dare you fortuna.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:13 am

The door opened without a problem, leaving a trail to stairs that headed towards the surface. The grey seemed to have returned to his first insane self "What do we do with a drunken sailor~ what do we do with a drunken sailor~ ERLAY IN THA MORNIN"

1) head up the stairs and report back to the mission
2) head back to the scene of the crime to investagate a bit further
3) stay and ask the gray about the labirinth
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:16 am

"Hey dude. Do you know if there are still people alive in here? or anything particular about the labyrinth?" Leneor asked as he pushed the grey ahead slowly up the stairs. "Anything you do know would be nice, this whole thing is fishy."

Leneor looked back down. He knew there was this mechanism that triggered the trapdoor, but other than that and a few minotaurs down there - he knew nothing.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 am

std/

"I do know, I do? Yes i do! The labirtinth is a long forgotten witch trap of the Witch hunters HQ only i know now, Why do i know? I don know i just do. Ow but i think you forgot to close ze door. As for anything else? why yes there is, i was rescued you know? of course you wouldn;t know, but i do, it was miss Hide the head investagator. She got killed as she did, her ;ast action was giving me something, it sayd two names Joan and billy. I know of nothing more.i don't ? no i don't"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 am

He had no intention of fully closing the door, the minotaurs were to big to leave through that, and if someone fell in this would be the only way out, closing it was no option.

Leneor ran towards the 'crime scene' - not to go for another ride, but he somewhat expected the two inspectors from earlier there, the guy on his shoulders - yes he carried him, her, or it - had informations for them, and they would likely be there.
And i hoped to safe a cute girl for once. Damn Cassanova influence, though i do wonder where that guy went.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 am

noone was to be found on the scene evryone had left just a few seconds ago had Leonor not questioned the grey he might have seen them.

1) head to report about the investagation
2) Investagate further
3) kill grey as he seems of no further use
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:41 am

(take option three leneor, take option three !)

"fine, then off to report. By the way, the note from the headinvestigator read Joan and billy right?" its one of the two i bet. But they do not know how much i know. He ran towards the reception.

"would you mind calling the inspectors Joan and billy here? And could you hide this guy behind the counter for a few minutes?" Leneor put the insane grey down. He had to stay hidden for now, he would be great for surprising the culprit. or at least mocking him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 am

/std

The two inspectors came to the reception, Joan walked up to Leonor "And have you found any information about our dissappearences?" Billy seemed to only look around not really paying attention.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 am

"yeah, it seems i somehow knocked the whole mechanism off it seems. I landed in some kind of labyrinth, I managed to get out, but it seems i'm the first to accomplish so. Minotaurs killed everyone else, i only found lots of dead bodies, or limbs.
I can confirm one of the dead bodies to be the head investigator, she managed to write a note, but she only wrote your two names. maybe she wanted to send you a message, or your names were the message itself. I think you know where i'm heading? Maybe one of you knows more than he wants to say? Flipped some switches from behind the curtain?"

Leneor looked at both of them. He had lied a slight little bit.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:54 am

/std

"and why would any of us so something like that? and what is this about minotaurs? i did not even know something like this excisted in this place."Billy said
"Yeah how would i know about a witch trap below Wh HQ" joan said
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 am

"oh? hey dude." Leneor motioned towards the counter for the grey to show up. "have you told joan about it being a witch trap? can't remember you saying something like that before, neither have i mentioned it. By the way, do you have another flash grenade with you? or maybe some stuff to check fingerprints on a certain switch at a certain place?"

Leneor was outwardly mocking Joan. A few guards joined up.
"I'm not much of a fan of making a big 'and the culprit is...' but wouldn't you like to explain things?" Leneor grabbed his dagger, even another flashgrenade would not work, he would pin Joan down faster than that happening.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 am

Before joan could act Billy pinned her down "SO your the one behind all this" The green robe of his changed to a pure white color "Thnx mister Leonor it seems you have outdone yourself, if you would take care of the paperwork it would be great, but what i do wonder is why?"
"Because i couldn;t stand that...that woman. she got the promotion i wanted and then i the archives i found that trap. It was the perfect plan"A manical laughing could be heard as she was taken away

Mission complete
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 am

So much about that. he turned towards the counter.

"Takamichi will do paperwork, i take the money." he made a slight grin. "And take that man to the infirmary to get a good rest. And while you're at it, the minotaurus seemed quite thin for his height, go throw them something to eat down there. no humans though, might get you in trouble." Leneor remarked.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2