Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Investigation

3 posters

Go down

Demonic Investigation Empty Demonic Investigation

Post by Vesperia Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Sora walked onto the ship and sat down on her spot in the middle of the ship. She beckoned Jiro over to her. She pulled out a small holographic display. A man appeared on it, he was old and withered but anyone who say him would be able to tell that he was one of the leaders of WH.

"Sora"

"Old Man"

"I need you to do some work, there is a place down in the East, a city called Agma Sogul, it is a place inhabited by demons and humans, we wish for you to go and investigate. We want to know what these demons are and why they are here and why they are abducting humans, we also want you to speak with a few humans and demons if they are intelligent"

"Why do I have to do it though? I only accepted it because you told me to"

"I want you to do it because you are a council member and the only one that isn't afraid to get your hands dirty, I also want to you to attempt to make contact with the leader and find his reasons"

"Very well, seems simple enough" Sora accepted as she was just about to turn off the console

"And Sora"

"Yes?"

"Don't attack or cause any uproar there, we want to see if these guys can be reasoned with"

"Alright I got it"

Sora turned off the console and looked at Jiro.

"That is our mission, you understand?"

Astar bellowed as they began to fly towards Agma Sogul.

(Mana +15)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic Investigation Left_bar_bleue0/1000Demonic Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Demonic Investigation Left_bar_bleue100/200Demonic Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Demonic Investigation Empty Re: Demonic Investigation

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Jiro came over when Sora made the gesture and noticed the holographic display. Jiro had never seen one before, he then saw an old man appear on it and was amazed that Sora had such a thing. As soon as the old man started talking Jiro started to listen to him.

He heard about the city called Agma Sogul and that the mission was to investigate the place, he was a bit scared but more curious about a city of demons. He wasn't sure that he would be much help since he didn't know much about demons or investigating but he knew that Sora was smart and he would just do what she said.

He then heard that they wasn't supposed to attack or cause any uproar there and was glad with having a mission that didn't include violence. Since there would hopefully be no violence during this mission he was looking forward to it and couldn't wait to get there.

He was then asked by Sora if he understood the mission, he nodded with a smile and looked up thinking what the mission would be like "I'm glad that this mission doesn't involve fighting." He then looked back at Sora "Erm, though I will fight if we need to." He said quickly since he didn't want it to seem weak in front of Sora. He breathed out and relaxed as he waited for them to reach the city.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic Investigation Left_bar_bleue50/150Demonic Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Demonic Investigation Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Demonic Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm

[STD]

The guards at the front entrance examined the skies, it was a usual desert day - boring, as ll that happened was dunes moving along, and the heat kept anyone from doing anything.
The ghouls stared into the scenery, nobody saying a word - untill one of them suddenly began talking.

"um, guys. I thinkg someone should go tell the emperor that something big is coming. Something big with a ship beyond it." He was refering to sora's and Jiro's little transport.
The Ghouls readied themselves, even though they were not sure what to make of the situation.

[/STD END]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic Investigation Left_bar_bleue470/550Demonic Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Demonic Investigation Left_bar_bleue430/650Demonic Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:57 pm

(Moving to mission thread in Agma Sogul)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic Investigation Left_bar_bleue0/1000Demonic Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Demonic Investigation Left_bar_bleue100/200Demonic Investigation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down