Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Capture Valfred

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission: Capture Valfred

Post by Holiday Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Kaluoshen watched Arkrius stab mana into himself, he began to laugh and fire shots into the air.

"No..." Kaluoshen gasped "No Arkrius! Don't do it! You'll kill Myrie! You'll kill everyone!"

Kaluoshen looked to see that his warning was in vain. Arkrius had fired shots into the air. Katsuma had surrounded them with a shield, but it wouldn't hold.

"Rappa! Get Myrie, your mother and your sister out of here!" Kaluoshen roared through the sound of the explosions. Rappa broke apart the shelter as he flew into the air, far away from the battle field. Kaluoshen ran towards Arkrius at full speed jumping and using the explosion to propell him forwards. He soon ended up next to Arkrius, he charged his hands with white flames.

"I'm sorry my friend... Aether Flames" Kaluoshen whispered, he fired his fist at Arkrius's gut, trying to heal Arkrius before the poison took his life. Kaluoshen noticed large shots falling towards himself, Kaluoshen closed his eyes and covered Arkrius from the attack. Kaluoshen's clothes were destroyed, his skin was burnt and eaten away from the attack and a gaping hole where his stomach usually would have been. Kaluoshen looked at Arkrius, and grin showed on his face, before falling to the ground.

"...Idiot..."

Kaluoshen fell onto the cold ground, the seraphim Lucifer, Satan, Alex Strong, Lizardman, Aether Knight, was finally dead. Kaluoshen, the betrayer of heaven had died in battle after years of fighting, to save a friend.

At a distance, Rappa, Elena and Cecily landed on an area far from the battle. They turned as they noticed Kaluoshen's presence disappear.

"Father...?" Cecily said with disbelief "Father!"

"Dad! Don't go!" Rappa cried out

Elena felt the loss of her husband and didn't say a word, she merely turned away, not wanting her children to watch her mourn. She held her necklace in her hands tightly as she fell on her knees and sobbed.

(Health -450)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:00 am

Kiri and Katsuma escaped the battlefield with extreme difficulty. The oasis was completely destroyed. Blood, dust and sand was scattered throughout the entire battlefield. It was very unlikely for anyone to escape without any injuries.

Arkrius stared at Kal as he removed the poison and then in shock as Kal covered Arkrius from his own attack. Tears had started to build up in his eye and they fell on Kal. The event had reminded him of his childhood. His friends had died one by one...it was almost a repeat of history. He rested his head against Kal's chest and cried quietly. He struggled to have a cigarette in his mouth and used the flames of battle to light it.

"...may you find peace through death...I'm sorry...why...why did you sacrifice yourself!? Why!? ...you...imbecile!" whispered Arkrius. Arkrius had contacted Kiri and Katsuma."Kiri...Katsuma...let's go...return...this incident...I'm taking full responsibility..."
"Alright." said Katsuma and Kiri

Kiri and Katsuma returned to Arkrius's side to see him mourning for the loss. Kiri gently patted Arkrius on his head and he stood up.

"...katsuma...let's go find his family...return the body."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 am

"That won't be necessary Arkrius" Elena said as she landed on Rappa's back. Cecily came out and ran to Kaluoshen's side, looking at her father's destroyed body.

"No...,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!!!!" Cecily cried, pounding the ground underneath her repeatedly, causing a tremor. Tear erupted from her eyes. "NO!!!!!!"

Rappa saw his father's body and howled, his tears flowing down his face as he roared through the sky in honor of his lost one. He flew into the sky howling a ceremony of honor, for the life of the fallen warrior.

Cecily's reddened and tearfilled eyes turned to Arkrius. The eyes changed from being filled with sorrow, to being filled with fury.

"YOU!!!" Cecily yelled in rage, picking up Arkrius and shaking him in the air. "This is all your fault, if you hadn't done something so dangerous my father would still be alive!"

She held him in the air, new tears filled her eyes as she loosened her grip and fell to her knees. She tried to wipe her tears, but they kept on flowing.

"Why? Why couldn't you have just trusted him, he would have been more than enough" Cecily cried "I hate you...you killed him...y..." Her words soon became unintelligable with her runny nose and heavy sobbing.

Elena walked over to her beloved's body. She knelt beside him, she took out a small knife, she took out Kaluoshen's left eye, the jewel of eden. She took the rope that Kaluoshen wore on his hair and took his half of the necklace, a small ring. She picked up Oryuu, and Susanoo.

"I will never find someone else like you..." Elena whispered quietly, a small tear falling from her eye. "Goodbye..."

Elena stood in a salute, pulled out Oryuu and struck at Kaluoshen, burning his body and cremating him.

"In Nirvana, my love"

Elena resheathed Oryuu and walked to Arkrius. She knelt by Cecily, she picked Cecily off the ground and told her to go while she talked. Elena looked at Arkrius with a face of determination.

"Arkrius, let us go, we have business to attend to"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:44 am

Arkrius simply nodded and started to walk towards the carriage.

"...you'll get the audience..." whispered Arkrius. "Kiri, Katsuma...let's go."

...this has become quite the day...quite the fucking day. This...ugh...

The carriage somehow withstood the attack and Kiri took over the reins. Arkrius sat ontop of the carriage while Katsuma entered the carriage. It quickly took off and Arkrius stared at the battlefield. He slammed his foot against the roof of it and heavily growled.

...Kal...you should have gone...left me alone. You should have stayed alive, I should have died. No one would miss someone like myself...what is done...is done. I owe them...a lot. This is probably one impossible debt to pay back...

He took a long drag and sat beside Kiri. He rested his head against her shoulder, falling asleep.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:59 am

Elena left Kitsu with taking care of Myrie, she told Kitsu to give Myrie a small bundle of Kirin hair and scales with her meal and to give her lots of rest. Elena rode on the carriage with Arkrius and Kiri. Cecily and Rappa were too emotional to think clearly, so they returned to the spacial plain.

"You know, when I met Alex, he looked the same as he did now. We fell in love not long after, but he refused to marry me. He said that he didn't want to live through the pain of watching me die, and when I was killed, he swore it himself that he would never let something like that happen again." Elena said, staring back at the smoke created by the cremation. "Now I have to live through the fact that he died, the only difference is he is never coming back, kind of a twist of fate"

Elena looked at Arkrius, the determination on her face was not faltered by her flowing tears.

"My husband gave his life to save yours, there is a good way to repay him for that, and that is to live" Elena ordered "Live and don't mourn him, it will only insult him, I want you to grow old and gray, to repay my husband for what he has done for you"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 am

Arkrius opened his eyes as he pretended to sleep. He briefly nodded as he stared at where his arm used to be. It was still bleeding, it had been bleeding for the past while.

...I doubt I'll even live that long...I predict I'm going to die in my late twenties early thirties...

After hours of traveling through the night, they had arrived in the Central Plains. They had stopped on the outskirts of the field to make a small pit stop and to take the time to recover from their pursuers.

He stepped off the carriage and tapped on the door with his head.

"Oi, Katsuma...help me out with this."

He made head motions towards where his arm was. Katsuma bandaged it up and stopped the bleeding. Arkrius also made a motion towards his right arm that was broken as well. Katsuma set the bones back into place and Arkrius growled and hissed in pain. He could use his arm for now, however, it would be painful. They needed to get back to Khantis for full recovery.

He had avoided making contact with Elena and her family during most of the trip. It didn't bode well with him and has an odd feeling that Cecily would try to kill him in his sleep. They resumed on their trip towards Port Dace. However, Arkrius sat at the back of the carriage, watching the dust take off from the wheels and rested his head on the carriage. He blew the butt of the cigarette out of his mouth and watched it fly in the air before lighting a new one almost immediately.

The horses were showing signs of fatigue. Kiri stopped the horses and yelled back.

"We're making camp here! The horses aren't able to continue."
"Alright."

...I want to be alone...

[Health + 4 for resting through the night]

Last edited by Pants on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:48 am

Sora woke up from losing conciousness from the last attack. She looked to see Gnome hovering over her. She jumped back in surprise. She looked around at the battlefield. The entire place was covered in craters and she looked at her comrades that lay on the ground.

"Hey, you guys get up" Sora called out

Gnome roared a little

"He says that the one called Arkrius had poisoned himself with mana and destroyed the battlefield, the one called Kaluoshen had sacrificed himself to save Arkrius" Vari said, translating for Gnome as she stood up.

"Vari, are you all right" Sora asked with a worried look

"I'm fine" Vari smiled "Now let's take care of you"

Sora let Vari take care of her wounds and helped her get to Creed and Sasha. Soon they were all fixed up and ready to go. Sora left the group for a moment to look around. She walked over to a smoke she had seen. She looked at it to see the recognizable arm gauntlet of Kaluoshen. Sora recieved a call on her reciever.

"Yes"

"This is WH West HQ"

"Speak"

"We have reports saying there are large explosions occuring from the desert, what happened out there?"

"I engaged Arkrius, Kaluoshen is a confirmed KIA and Arkrius has gone missing, my guess is that they left several hours ago"

"That is unfortunate, I will call my superiors to"

"Don't bother, I'm through with this mission"

"But ma'am, we-"

"No, do you want to go against a council member?" Sora ended the conversation with a click of a button.

Sora returned to the others, Sasha was the first to address her.

"So, what are you going to do next?"

"Nothing, I'm going to return to my research and finish development" Sora replied

"Alright then, lets call Liliane" Sasha agreed

Sora called Liliane and they flew her back to Central, where she got off. She had retained Kaluoshen's innocence in the matter, but in return, she took his glove.

(I have moved to Central)

(Health restored, Mana replenished)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/200Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 am

(New Topic - Journey to Khantis - Central Plains)
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3