Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

For the time I am away

2 posters

Go down

For the time I am away Empty For the time I am away

Post by Virgil Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Right, I'm going on a vacation for the next 2 weeks. This means that I won't be able to post (obviously). But I don't really wanna miss out on too much stuff. This is why I'm allowing Areos to use my char as an NPC for these two weeks. I'll send him the stuff that I want Nero to do, which is not a lot. So yeah, see ya all in a while.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
For the time I am away Left_bar_bleue580/600For the time I am away Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
For the time I am away Left_bar_bleue600/600For the time I am away Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

For the time I am away Empty Re: For the time I am away

Post by Areos Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 pm

ok, I'll be rather buisy for the rest of the week and the following one. I might actually show up, but I'll probably refrain from posting or staying around too long.
Crimson_moon will take care of most stuff while i'm away, aside from IT you can ask pants or Kal(i) incase there's something wrong.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
For the time I am away Left_bar_bleue470/550For the time I am away Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
For the time I am away Left_bar_bleue430/650For the time I am away Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down