Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminisce.

4 posters

Go down

Reminisce. Empty Reminisce.

Post by Muzak Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Theoril quickly ran towards the engine room and stopped the train. A loud screech was heard as the train slowly slowed down to a stop. Everyone on the train was woken up and quite angry to be woken up quite abruptly. Theoril quickly turned on the train's intercom. "We're taking precautions to the damage taken to the train, please wait thirty minutes..."

Arkrius slowly stood up and walked out of the diner. He turned towards the nearest door and opened it. A nice sea breeze blew towards Arkrius and he let out a sigh. ...we're close... Three gravestones were seen near a cliff. A rose was on each grave and Arkrius slowly walked towards the graves. He let out a small smile as he inspected each gravestone. "I'm...back to visit. Sorry for not visiting for the past year..." said Arkrius. There were three graves with a nameplate on each. The names were "Kaethil", "Ithridies and "Valfred."

"Sorry...Kaethil...Ithridies...and...myself...or should I say, sorry Theo." He knelt at each grave, muttering a prayer and placed a rose on each grave from a nearby rose bush.

"You basterds 'ad to risk yerselves for me. Just for my escape..." Arkrius loosened his tie and placed it on the grave that read "Valfred". "Theo, sorry tat you 'ad to take my place..." A sea breeze blew, blowing away the tie and the roses over the cliff. Arkrius stands up and lights a cigar. "My visit 'as to be short. Basterds in the train will be quite mad if they found out it was a selfish request to just stop by 'ere..." He lit two others and placed all three lit cigars on the graves.

Arkrius stood over the graves and took out another cigar, lighting it and smoking it in front of the graves.

Last edited by Pants on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue340/600Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue200/600Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Reminisce. Empty Re: Reminisce.

Post by Areos Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Leneor slowly opened his eyes. he was still laying on the table, looking outside into a slowly raising radiant dawn, crimson red, it was shining from above a sea or lake.
He liftet himself up from the table, going through his face with his right hand, from top to bottom, as if he were taking off a mask.
"WAKEY!" he shouted, making a few people look towards him. He liftet himself up, still with hald close eyes, and went outside to take a nose full of fresh air. he had noticed the train was standing.

"hmm, what nice breeze. so we're near the sea? no big fan of salty water, i prefer it either frozen or in a lake." he smiled towards the sun and went through his hair. "I should go clean up the mess with the chessboard, but i'll just leave it like that for now." he added, walking around and stretching. He had gotten too much sleep lately, even if he allways was awake sooner than normal people. but he was in a WH train, normal people were a rarity except for the grays.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue470/550Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue430/650Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Tracey was sitting on the floor against the wall. His white buttoned shirt was shredded and left in pieces.He had scratches on his arms and chest and small bruises as well. His hat was on the floor just a few feet away from him. "Damn that bitch." Tracey was talking about Millie who was in the bed sleeping quitely. Tracey didnt slepp all night. First because of the beating he got from Millie and second was because he kept thinking about Ciara, that little girl from the other day.

The train made a loud screech stop waking most people on the train exept for Millie. "She has always been a heavy sleeper. "Thank god cause she probalby would have beat me up again." Tracey got up and looked out the window. It was nearly morning so the others should be waking up soon. Tracey stuck his head out the window and felt the nice cool breeze in his face and hair. He saw three grave stones on a cliff not to far away. He saw Arkrius walking to them and praying. "He must have had a difficult past." Tracey backed up from the window picked up his hat from the floor. He took off his shredded shirt and was just left in a white tank top. He headed to the second diner to get some breakfast.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue600/600Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue600/600Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 pm

*snore* with a shriek the train came to a sudden stop, Lycan was flung forward and landed upside down against the wall across the cabin *snore*.

A gentle breeze entered the room through the open window, the salty smell and the sound of seagulls where a nice combination. The gentle light of the sun began shining inside the cabin, while some greys were enjoying the view a cleaning lady came into the cabin to check if it needed cleaning. the room was empty just a crack from where one of Lycan's boots had hit the cabin when it had came to a sudden stop. she closed the door back up but just before she did she noticed the window missing.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA~ it is so refreshing to stand at a high place in the morning, ow that reminds me haven't practised in a while" With a firm push she stuck her hand in a black hole to her side "Damn this is a handy power" and she pulled her arm back in. A black guitar came with it "Now lets see, no mana input just practise the songs" she played and sang away while practising 'Memento mori'.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue565/800Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Reminisce. Left_bar_bleue185/400Reminisce. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Arkrius stood at the graves for a few moments. The cigars were placed to replicate they were being smoked. Arkrius reminisced as he smoked in front of the graves. He picks up the other cigars and tosses them off the cliff. He kneels down to each grave once again before turning towards the train. The view was magnificent, an absolutely beautiful view of the sea. Arkrius stands and idly watches the view presented in front of him and sighs. Theoril's voice was heard on the radio.

"Done with the graves?"
"I'll be done soon, basterd."
"Alright, train will be starting again in five minutes. Get in."
"'ive me ten more minutes..."
"Fine. Ten more minutes."
"Thanks..."

Arkrius walks behind the graves and sits down. He leans against one of the gravestones and lets his legs hang off the edge. If only...you basterds were still alive, I wouldn't be at tis 'ell'ole called WH... Arkrius takes out a desert eagle and looks at it. ...if I killed meself now...would I be with you guys now...? He points the gun to his head and keeps it there for a few moments. The trigger was pulled and a click was heard, echoing into Arkrius's ears. ...but, you lads wouldn't like it. Y'would 'ave wanted me to live on... His hand falls onto the ground and he looks at the sky.

Dark storm clouds were forming in the skies. Tears were slowly shed by Arkrius and it started raining. The rain hid his tears. He stared at the bottom of the cliff and watched the waves crash against the cliff in the heavy rain. Thunder crashed through and lightning flashed through the sky. After a few minutes, he stood up from where he was sitting and walked away form the graves, heavily soaked. He looked back at the graves one last time. Farewell. Arkrius quietly sighed and entered the train. He walked through each cart to the engine room.

"Start the train. Git tis train movin'." Everyone in the engine room saluted at Arkrius. "No need for the formalities. We got to git to Central to git these gray robes outta 'ere. I'll be soon headin' towards me cabin, don't disturb me. Y'do, you git shot. Radio me, give me a good reason why you disturbed me and y'won't git shot." Arkrius quickly turned on his heels and left the engine room.
"You heard the boss! Get this train started!" The train let off a few whistles before it slowly started to move.

Arkrius walked back towards the diner and where he originally sat, drinking his tea while completely soaked.

Last edited by Pants on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 pm

He had seated himself at one of the cliffs and enjoyed the view and the violent winds untill he noticed that the train was about to get moving again.
"Assholes, just as a storm brews up you want to go on. maybe i should recruit lycan to mess the train up. Then again, can't do that, can I? MAybe we'll be driving into the storm at least, hell do I know where HQ is exactly."
Leneor liftet himself up and headed towards the train. as he reached it, he took the leader at one side to get up on the roof, hoping the train would go through the storm that was starting a few kilometers away it seemed.

He lay himself down and looked iupwards, then took ashantir and pierced it through some of his clothes.
"that should guarantee that i don't fall off, just in case i fall asleep."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Arkrius finished drinking his tea and was grumbling. Ugh, I feel like shite... He walked towards the cabin's but a gray bumped into Arkrius. Arkrius glared at the gray and pointed his gun at her head. "Git the fuckin' 'ell outta meway!" The gray quickly ran away from Arkrius and he continued on his way.

Eventually, he made it back to the cabin, bumping into multiple grays on the way. Each one ran away in fear as Arkrius pointed a gun at their heads as they bumped into him. He entered the cabin and shut the door behind him. He reached in the nearest closet to see his clothes neatly sorted. He changed from his black attire to a gray dress shirt, white shirt and blue jeans. He fell face first on the couch. Uh...today is fuckin' 'ell...if anyone wakes me up, I'm goin' to probably shoot 'em... He slowly closed his eyes and slept rather comfortably.

Jade and Meryl were looking at one another for a brief moment before they laid on the couch with Arkrius. They were cuddling and nuzzling Arkrius as they realized he just entered the cabin and fell asleep. Arkrius grinned in his sleep as he was enjoying the soft touch of the girls.

A storm was brewing and the train was headed towards the storm. Central HQ was a day's journey by train from the graves. Lightning and thunder periodically echoed and flashed through the sky on the trip there. It seemed to be a rather depressing sight of weather.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Leneor tipped he foot onto the metal of the roof in annoyance, the whole waiting made him slightly impatient, especialy since they were called back so they can depart.
"Get that thing moving if you insist that everyone gets back in the train. People realy are slow around here."

He looked at the sky, a few slight raindrops were already falling in his face, but nothing spectacular to Leneor. While he ws on the run he had often slept wherever his knee's would no longer hold him, and that often meant in the open field during huricanes. Leneor injoyed those, without even using his skills for making the wind and rain spare him. He got used to bad weather, and decided he liked it more than sunny weather, because no one else was there to like it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:43 pm

The train was on full speed towards the storm and towards central. Lightning flashed periodically through the sky and thunder echoed through the earth. The trip itself seemed rather depressing with the dark, gloomy atmosphere caused by the storm. Central was seen in the distance after twenty minutes. The train ride was finally going to end. Theoril's voice was heard on the intercom.

"We'll be at Central shortly."

Theoril's voice stirred Arkrius from his sleep. He grumbled as he opened his eyes. The sight of two girls beside him made Arkrius smile for a brief moment. He slid off the couch and headed out the door. The radio let out a quiet buzz before Theoril spoke.

"Boss, we'll be at central shortly."
"...alright..." Arkrius grumbled and scratched his head. Gah, Central... Arkrius looked out the window to see Central on the horizon. ...fuck... The train was slowly making towards its destination and Arkrius wasn't liking any single bit of it. The Central HQ looked quite identical to the Eastern HQ, just the size was larger and was more elegant.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:55 pm

The traqin was riding over the tracks, The wind picked up, The temperarture dropped. "Its going to rain" Lycan could read the weather to some point as she has always lived outdoor. As soon as she said it the first rain drops fell "Lets put my Guitat back" She opened the hole and threw it in. "Well it has been a while i always enjoy these storms" Lightning struck down a few yards away, with a gentle touch Lycan made a lightning rod a few feet away. A new bolt rained down and struck the rod. "only have to get hit 2 times by the lightning to remember to make a lightning rod" She giggled and was enjoying the wind and rain.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:37 am

(>^o^)>[MOVED TO HQ CENTRAAL]<(^o^<)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum