Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

return of his personal informant

Go down

return of his personal informant Empty return of his personal informant

Post by Areos Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Leneor had made its way back to his room with the open windows, apparently it was empty, lycan had taken her leave. Leneor sat down at one window, his arm supporting his head while he leaned on the space left from the missing window.

He couldn't explain it to himself, what use was there to think about it much. the guy left, and he would not be able to catch. Even though that guy knew stuff that should be unknown, it would not change anything at all.
something was tearing at his sleeve the whole time, but he just did not know what it was...

"Leneor, hey Leneor... down here, I-I am down here." a petite voice said. Leneor had just noticed and looked out of the window at a seemingly extremely nervous girl.
"Luthien?" Leneor took a leap out of the train, noone else was in sight, but she risked a lot to walk around a WH train. Even though she was wearing a normal humans outfit.
Luthien wore dark red skirt wih several black and grey stripe along it, and a white shirt, above it was a slightly oversized pullover - the only thing that seemed realy off since it amost reached the botton of her skirt. she had dark stockings till about her knee-level, that ended onto fine boots at the bottom.

"For you, i will not be scarred of being cought. You rely on me." she said with a shaking voice, there was determination in it, but also a little bit of fear. she knew leneor wanted to say something.
"I'm truly grateful, but your safety is more important realy."
"that's so cute of you" she responded and embraced him, letting go right away as a wave of embarresment hit her.
"er.. I-I got it, t-the stuff you re-requestet." she stutters out, holding several pieces of paper to him.

Leneor looked through the stuff. The Network once again showed it's skill, it barely let him down. Just like luthien, he had the feeling he had to make it up for her somehow, not today, but somewhere in the future. He smiled at her, and immeadiatly her shy face brightened up aswell.

"Oh and i met that woman you requested for. She said she wants you to 'come yourself you' ... er.. i belief she said 'runt' or so."
Leneor broke a sweat, so he had to make it northwards soon, making Kage wait was a Death sentence to anybody.

"Let's take a stroll into the woods, just the two of us, it's less suspicios there."
"fine with me." Luthien blushed, she seemed to only take note of the first part.
"just let me get us something to eat" Leneor said, as he jumped back into the train, into the diner, and snatched the waitress a plate full of french fries she was about to bring to a customer. she had protested somewhat, but Leneor had already taken off back to Luthien, the two of them now going into the woods.

(going to 'fetching from the Forest')
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
return of his personal informant Left_bar_bleue470/550return of his personal informant Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
return of his personal informant Left_bar_bleue430/650return of his personal informant Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down