Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's largest sandbox!

2 posters

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: desert

Go down

World's largest sandbox! Empty World's largest sandbox!

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:00 am

Toji stared at all the sand."........this is the worlds largest sandbox........" "No duh, runt." "S-shut up!!!" It had taken 6 hours at full speed for Toji to reach here in full speed, and he also had to carry Melanie in his arms. He moaned. "I hate sand! It gets in my armor and makes it itchy!!" Hiro rolled his eyes. 'Stop whining, you're the one who excepted the misson." "Yeah,yeah. Say, I'm gonna try and run at bullet speed in this, and see what happens." "I already know. You're gonna drill a hole straight down into it." 'Oh shut up! I know what I'm doing!" A few minutes later, Toji was stuck in a deep,dark hole. ".......Don't say a thing, Hiro....""......Buhahahahahahahahhaha, ya dumb runt!!" "S-shut up and and get me out of here, already!!" Still snickering, Hiro put his tail into the hole, and Toji climbed out, brushing himself off. "Itchy,itchy...." He sighs. "You know what this means?" "What,runt?" "We're gonna have to walk till we reach the WH base here and ride a train into town." Hiro turned to Melanie."What you think, Mel?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
World's largest sandbox! Left_bar_bleue0/200World's largest sandbox! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
World's largest sandbox! Left_bar_bleue970/1000World's largest sandbox! Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

World's largest sandbox! Empty Re: World's largest sandbox!

Post by Melanie Wed May 18, 2011 4:49 am

(why was i being carried?)

Melanie suddenly felt an inkling in the back of her head as she hit the ground from Toji's fall. At first she thought it was just the pain from hitting her head but then she felt it in her chest too. Out of instinct she turned around and then she knew...Sebastian was ready to escape...they had to act fast and get a plan.

"We have to turn back...He needs our help" She stated bluntly before getting up to march back.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
World's largest sandbox! Left_bar_bleue600/600World's largest sandbox! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
World's largest sandbox! Left_bar_bleue600/600World's largest sandbox! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 am

"Aye,aye,Mel. Sorry for droping ya." He picks her up, running full speed back to the city."I do beleive I can act as if I got an order to transfer him.That oughta work."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
World's largest sandbox! Left_bar_bleue0/200World's largest sandbox! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
World's largest sandbox! Left_bar_bleue970/1000World's largest sandbox! Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 am

"sounds good to me" Melanie quickly said very excited to see her friend again. She hoped it would be that easy but doubted it. The guards will be strong and many but if they could pull it off the three of them would be stronger still.

(OOC: Sebastion told me to try to break him out so he should respond when we do it...)

EXIT

Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: desert

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum