Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tearing Heavens

3 posters

Go down

Tearing Heavens Empty Tearing Heavens

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Gloomy was walking in the rain towards the direction he thought the witch hunters headquarters would be. Even though he had plenty of food with him he had not eaten in a while but he didn't want to waste any of it and he was used to going a long time without food.

Damn, all this way and we still haven't come across anything to kill. Redrum said inside Gloomys head. "We have enough food. Why would we need to kill anything?" Gloomy replied. He knew that Redrum really wanted to kill something since he hadn't killed anything in a long time but he had no reason to do such thing.

Gloomy stopped and looked around "Where do we go now? Should I keep going this way till I see the witch hunter place?" Gloomy said as hoped Redrum would know where to go. Don't tell me your lost. You just have to go- Redrum stopped as he came up with a quick plan. Perhaps if he got Gloomy to ask for directions he might be lucky enough to find someone who he could convince Gloomy to kill. I don't know. You should look around for someone to ask for directions. He said hoping he would find a criminal or at least someone who people wouldn't miss so it would be easier to convince Gloomy to kill them.

Gloomy was suspicious of Redrum but he didn't have much of a choice. He started to look around for someone to ask directions from. He didn't think he would see anyone soon since it was raining but it seemed like the only thing he could do.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue50/150Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Tearing Heavens Empty Re: Tearing Heavens

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:26 am

Gael laid down in the tall grass in the Central Plains, stalking a deer as it grazed. Gael quietly moved, changing her skin structure to blend in with the grass. She wanted to have a good position in order to pounce, her body continued to move on all fours, coiling around ready to strike.

In a misstep, Gael stepped on a branch, causing the deer to lift its head and take a glance towards Gael's direction. In an instant, Gael jumped out of the grass and pounced at the deer, which managed to sprawl away before hand by pure instinct.

Gael chased after the deer in a short pursuit and managed to knock down the deer, sinking her fangs into its neck. The deer let out a cry of death as it sank down and died. Gael quickly devoured her meal, blood trickling down her neck as she ripped apart the deer bit by bit. After it was over Gael patted her stomach and let a satisfied sigh.

"Nothing like a good meal after a little exercise" Gael chuckled to herself
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue0/0Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 am

Gloomy was walking around looking for someone to ask directions from when suddenly he came to a stop. What? Did you find someone already? Redrum quickly realized what Gloomy was looking at. A dear quite far away, Gloomy was staring at it for some reason.

"Redrum? Does that animal have a family? Why is it alone?" Gloomy said quietly, even though they were far away he didn't want to take the chance and startle it. It's parents probably died. Deers are quite low on the food chain. That deer will probably die soon and eaten by some sort of predator... So can I kill it before that happens? Redrum didn't care about what Gloomy was thinking off, he just wanted to kill something.

"Do you think it was sad when it's parents died?" Gloomy said quietly again. He had thought of his parents many times wondering what they were like out of curiosity but he never felt sad over their death. Who cares, it will die like it's parents and whether it feels sad about it won't make a difference. Can I kill it now? Redrum was getting annoyed by Gloomys questions and wanted to kill something so he could relax.

The deer then started running. Damn, looks like I was too late. Redrum said as he felt like ripping one of Gloomys arms of for asking so many questions. Someone then started chasing the deer and took it down and proceeded to eat it. Well that was unexpected Redrum and Gloomy was both surprised and Redrum was disappointed too. If it was a lion it would be easy to convince Gloomy to kill it.

Gloomy started to walk forward. Hey what are you doing? You saw how she killed that deer. Shes a savage that will probably attack you when you get close... So lets kill her before she realizes anything. Redrum said hoping to convince Gloomy. "But we're looking for someone to ask directions and she only killed to eat. I don't see why we should kill her." Gloomy replied and continued walking. Fine, but if she attacks us then we kill her. Agreed? Gloomy didn't reply and kept walking.

As Gloomy approached her he started to talking. "Excuse me but do you know where the witch hunting place is?" He showed no signs off fear and wasn't on guard at all. "By the way. If you want some more food I have some with me. Although you're probably full with eating the deer you could eat it later." Gloomy offered. Before you give all your food to a stranger you might want to eat some first. Redrum said sounding like he stopped caring. Oh yeah. I haven't eaten in a while... Oh well. I've gone longer without food. Gloomy thought and replied back at Redrum.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:19 am

Gael looked towards the sound of something approaching her, it was a young man. Gael looked over him with her aura vision, she noticed a black aura enveloping around him, and it wasn't because of a gloomy demeanor. Gael cocked her head to the side at his offer for his share of food.

"No way" Gael said "I could never accept taking someone's food. I hunt and kill, everyone should eat and use all of their kill"

Gael scratched her head at his other question and thought about it.

"I really don't know about that place" Gael said, wiping the blood from her mouth. "Hey you have a really interesting black thing behind you, does it talk too?"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:36 am

Gloomy was surprised that she knew of Redrum without him even being summoned. "Redrum. Why does she know about you?" Gloomy asked since Redrum was the smarter one of the two. My only guess is that she has some sort of ability. She doesn't know anything so can we kill her now? Such a savage would only scare people and therefore they want her dead and it would be best to attack first since she possesses an ability we don't know about. Redrum said. He didn't care how she knew about him, he hadn't kill for a long time and was anxious to kill anything.

"He can talk but I don't think you would like him that much. He keeps going on about how he wants to kill you." Gloomy replied. He was curious about the girl as he didn't know many people that ate meat raw "I can summon him if you want. I can make sure he doesn't try to kill you. By the way why do you eat your food raw? Most people I know cook their food." Gloomy said as he wondered what kind of person was in front of him.

Oh great, now he's talking to the future corpse. Well I doubt we could catch her off guard now. Redrum said. He was getting bored and decided on giving up trying to persuade Gloomy to kill the woman.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 am

Gael looked at the man with a curious glance, she didn't really seem to understand his question. In fact, she didn't, most of the time Gael would eat her food raw, mainly because it stinged her throat to breath fire and eating it raw was more convenient.

"I like it raw, cooking is hard work" Gael said "I would have to make fire and that stings my throat"

Gael also thought about what the man had said about the black aura wanting to fight her. Gael hadn't had a good fight since she left Dragon City, and she was anxious for a battle.

"Oh? He wants to fight?" Gael asked excitedly "Then bring him out, I haven't had a fight since I left the dragons"

Gael stood up and began to stretch, then moved into a ready position.

"Alright let's get started" Gael said in an excited voice
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:06 am

... She eats meat raw. She can make fire somehow making her throat sting. And she wants me to try to kill her... She is the weirdest person I have ever met. Are all people away from where I live like this? Gloomy thought to himself. No you idiot. She's someone who likes to fight and from the other information there's a big chance shes not human. Lets hope she's not a demon or dragon, they are hard to kill. Well anyway she said it was all right so let me out. Redrum said anxious for blood.

Gloomy looked at the girl and still didn't understand but since she asked for it he had no reason to refuse. "Okay. I'll let him out." Gloomy said as he stepped backwards. Something black then appeared in front of him and started to get bigger, and after a while it formed into the huge supporter known as Redrum. "I should thank you. It's been a while since I was let out." Redrum said with a cynical smile.

"Well I think I know what we both want." He said and then quickly and without warning he brought his claw towards the girl. Gloomy just stood there still wondering why she wanted this without any form of stance and simply standing like normal. Even though he had just been talking to the girl he simply watched as Redrum attempted to kill her.

(-100 mana)

Last edited by Hawkeman92 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 am

Gael stood still as the massive claw came towards her. The blow sent Gael flying towards a nearby batch of trees, tearing them down from the force of the impact. From the dust and debris, Gael came walking out, cracking her neck. Her skin was intact and not even a bruise was found on her. Gael smiled at the beast as she began to bounce on her feet.

"Alright" Gael said excitedly, then broke the sound barrier as she disappeared from her spot, she moved past the sound barrier until she came to only a foot away from the monster. "My turn"

Gael then unleashed a powerful uppercut towards the beast's gut, with enough force in the punch to break down a castle wall.

(Health -25)

Last edited by Gael Drakontas on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 am

As he was struck in the stomach he coughed and looked like he was in pain but then he smiled again "Are you really human? Humans don't have strength like this. What Are you?" Redrum said as the black substance formed around her and quickly changed into spikes and closed in on her.

"Don't die too fast. I haven't killed in a long time." He was prepared just in case it didn't kill her. He had tentacles ready to grab her the moment she escaped. He hated her speed as he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up so he had to find a way to stop her.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 am

Gael looked around as the black substance began to surround her, from looks alone it looked like the creature had transformed itself into a more liquid form. This was a problem at the current moment for Gael, because she didn't have the ability to take that apart with her fists.

"Looks like I can't get out of this one with just brute force" Gael said to herself, but then smiled "At least not in the form of my fists"

Gael took a deep breath as the black substance closed in around her, then unleashed a powerful roar. The roar was powerful enough to create a shockwave that could easily blow away the average person. The shockwave traveled in all directions and its incredible force was ready to crash into every piece of the black substance.

(Health - 25)
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:12 am

Redrum was almost getting blown back himself by the shock wave and now the spikes were useless but he wasn't the one he was worried about. Gloomy was easily blown away by the shock wave and could grab on too anything.

Using one of the tentacles he formed Redrum caught Gloomy and held him until it was over. "Seems like shes going to be harder to kill then then I thought. Looks like I'm going to have to do that but lets see what I can do without it first." Redrum then created a lot more tentacles. There was about thirty and then they suddenly got sharp.

They then quickly went after the girl, they would follow her every move and even though they were thin enough to be cut easily by her, the number was hopefully enough to get through.

Just to be sure he also kept one tentacle free to catch Gloomy just in case something like the shock wave happened again. He knew it would be bad if Gloomy got thrown by that again since he could be thrown into something sharp and not to mention it would separate them. He needed Gloomy around for his trump card which he would probably have to use against the girl.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Kamo had been traveling for several hours, and he was kinda tired. He was about to collaspe in the tall grass, but tehn he saw people fighting. "Eh? Should me help?" He was hidden by tall grass even if he was stnding,so he didn't have to worry about that. He kneeled down, the sun glinting off his eye pentagram and creating a breif flash of light as he lowered himself to watch. "No,me no interfere. Would be wrong."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue0/200Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue970/1000Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Gael watched as the creature seemed to be protecting the man, to the average person, it would be obvious that the man was the source of the creature, but Gael didn't care, she was here to fight the monster. Gael looked at the tentacles that came towards her, the amount was large, but with large amounts meant many openings. Gael crouched down and then burst off at Mach 4, slipping through the cracks between tentacles like a snake, then raising her fist and had it heading straight for the man, who was in the way of her attack.

"Sorry" Gael said as her fist came towards man, to punch through and make contact with the monster. "But if you step on the battlefield, be prepared to get hit"

Though she said that, Gael would have hit them long before the sound of her voice came to their ears.

(Health -50)
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 am

"Hmm, me might as well help...." Kamo popped his head and hand out of the bush, catching the sun with his palm pentagram and directing the brilliant light into the monsters eyes.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue0/200Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Tearing Heavens Left_bar_bleue970/1000Tearing Heavens Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum