Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining up.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Joining up. Empty Joining up.

Post by Jake Prince Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 am

Jake walked through the doors looking around and getting many peoples attention with he way he was dressed, Which was a black coat and a white t-shirt with splatters of blood and Rune symbols written on it, Jake's pants were black but they too had runic symbols written all over them and splatters of blood which was harder to see. His shoes were polished to a shine and as were his nails, His hair was fixed up but runic charms and stones hung from strings tied into said hair and a necklace with a group of Rune stones. Jake was guessing people were muttering since no one had been able to use Runeology in the past 10,000 years.

Jake walked up to the front desk his cold green eyes staring at the woman behind it until she shivered and backed away just a little, The young man smelled like blood and magic but he was handsome without a fault, He was tan with a well made build and a sword strapped to his back. Jake set the sword to the side and leaned on the table and flashed the Receptionist a sparkling white smile " Hi my name is Jake and I wish to speak to someone higher up about joining the Witch Hunters if you please". Jake tilted his head a warm smile on his face but his eyes told her she should hurry.
Jake Prince
Jake Prince
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 500

Character sheet
Mana:
Joining up. Left_bar_bleue680/680Joining up. Empty_bar_bleue  (680/680)
Health:
Joining up. Left_bar_bleue520/520Joining up. Empty_bar_bleue  (520/520)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Joining up. Empty Re: Joining up.

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Shiyuri was waiting inside after being told to have a seat by the lady behind the desk. She was in deep thought when the smell of blood raped the room as soon as a boy entered. He looked about 15 with the way he was dressed and the sword strapped to his back. But Shiyuri knew that looks could be deceiving. The runes were what attracted his attention for it was not recently that she had seen a practitioner of the arts of runes. Bloody business that was. Shiyuri preferred not to deal with those things unless she had to.

Seeing the boy apporach the lady, Shiyuri decided to rise. Walking over to the boy, she said in a polite voice

"I don't think you should hold such hurry in your eyes. Maybe if your eyes did not betray what your smile leads people to believe, you would get better results."

Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Joining up. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Joining up. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Joining up. Left_bar_bleue200/200Joining up. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:00 pm

[StD]
The man oogled the two unusual people standing infront of the desk - there were several strange people around, he wasnt uncomfortable - but those two didn't belong to the average human either. The woman possibly, but the child was something unusual.

"sorry, but speaking to the higher ups would have to wait, if you have intrest in joining as a witchhunter i can arrange it." he let his hand wander to a screen to his side, typing in several things. She was checking if people were searched who possibly resembled these two. Sneaking into the Organisation wasnt that simple.

"I will send for someone to pick you up, if you realy wish to join he will take care of your needs." he made a slight bow and motioned towards the closeby seats.

[/StD]

Last edited by Areos on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Joining up. Left_bar_bleue470/550Joining up. Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Joining up. Left_bar_bleue430/650Joining up. Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Jake stared at the man tilting his head and shrugged walking over to sit down and wait, He played with his ruin necklace as he laid his head back waiting tapping his foot.
Jake Prince
Jake Prince
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Shiyuri nodded and returned to her seat. She was waiting from before so waiting a bit longer would not add to her frustration at all. Sitting beside the boy, Shiyuri wanted to learn more about him like why he was studying the runes. Also was he strong in them? Also why would he want to join the WH?
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:35 pm

"Ha... Ha... Ha..." Pelleas was running through the corridors, he had been given the order to guide and supervise two guests and possibly future Witchhunters to the facility. He felt a little unsure considering one was described as a 'scary kid' and the other as a possible witch.

'it's not like i hate witches, but each and every one i met ... ' he began thinking.
"shut up rose." he suddenly barked, a few people he ran past looked at him quizically. Rose had made another statement, to be precise she was teasing and mocking him once again - being the only one to hear was rather unfortunate.

He became slower as he reached the great entrance hall, going into walking speed as he had fully entered and looked around the room. He was searching for those two individuals, though he spottet them quite easily. They were sitting closeby, as he approached them he let go of his thoughts and greeted them with courtesy.

"Hello, my name is Pelleas Anochian. I was asked to be a guide to you and explain if there are certain questions arising. Whenever you have any, you are free to ask" he smiled and then made a slight bow.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Jake looked up and tilted his head in welcome "Jake Prince and I do have a question, Does anyone here use Runeology "? Jake stood up he wasn't tall but his eyes spoke of deeds better left unanswered. Jake stroked his rune necklace staring up at the guy waiting on his answer.

Jake examined the person in front of him and began to walk in a circle looking him over before stopping staring deep into his eyes "Your mind is not your own" With that Jake stepped back letting the woman introduce herself.
Jake Prince
Jake Prince
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Looking at the preppy boy that just showed himself, Shiyuri wondered what his name was until he revealed it. It was the boy she had heard so much about. The one she found interesting....Pelleas.

"Excuse me...Pelleas, I have heard so much about you. Also about your partner though I do not see her....is she with you? I was wondering if by joining WH I could become your partner. I mean, I figured you would be the best person to help me."

Shiyuri cared not much for the runes boy, for if anything he would only bother her. She was kind yes, and patient yes, but runes seemed to bother her greatly. Looking at the runes boy, Shiyuri said

"Runeology has not been used for 10,000 years. I doubt anyone but a witch would use such arts and even then it would be rare. So you boy, no Jake are the only one who find themselves trapped in such a trivial art.

Regaining her composure, Shiyuri straightened out her dress and fixed her hair, waiting for those around her to comment.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Pelleas was awestruck by the kind of questions he had suddenly been given - he expected it to be a little akward, but this was over the top. The boy asked him something he had no idea what to say about and the woman... yes, she was a beauty, but that didnt help with sending him off ballance with her statements and questions.

"um... er... Maybe the ... magiscience department... I think i can lead you there, maybe they do know something..." he had complications answering, not only was it something he did not exactly know, but he was already trying to figure out how to react to the woman...

"I'm not sure if i can help you, maybe you're mistaking me with someone?" he knew she didn't, his name wasnt that common, especialy since she stated something concerning rose. Was she a friend of rose? considering he hated rose for how she had screwed up his life, what intentions did she have with speaking to rose?

He motioned to follow him, though he seemed a little distracted in a way.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 am

Jake whipped his head around growling as he lifted his hand and formed a rune in front of him, The Rune glowed as it began to spin pulsing red as a creature reached it's hand out before pulling the head through. The jaws opened wide as it snarled before the rune slammed shut trapping the creature inside as his eyes burned staring at the witch. " Never insult Runes our I will personally see you as a bug", Jake followed the man down the hallway simmering with fury as he thought up the multiple ways to turn the woman into a worm.

Jake stepped beside the man Pelleas looking up at him "So there are Magi-Scientists in the Witch hunters who do actual Field Research for them. Jake Was a little upset that he had to do a Rune summon but if it shut the Witch up and showing her Runeology was not a joke he was ok with it.
Jake Prince
Jake Prince
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:27 am

Shiyuri watched the boy''s obvious show of inexperience. A test, was what that was. It clearly showed that he was not ready to be her partner. There were many witches out there who loved to play around with their words and taunt like Shiyuri just did. If this boy lost his cool while he was healthy and in good state of mind, what would happen if he was bleeding and near death? Shiyuri did not want to take that chance. It was a shame, she was actually interested in runes though.

Shiyuri was about 3 seconds from cutting off that boy's head if she was not in the presence of Pelleas. If he was not so mad, he would have noticed her hand on the hilt of her rapier. Following them down the hall, Shiyuri quietly took in her surroundings. As they continued to walk, Shiyuri saw her chance and approached Pelleas once again.

"So um..Pelleas? your witch..is she still with you? I mean were you able to get rid of her? Is she still with you? Sorry if this is a tender subject. Also I wan to apologize for that boy's behavior. You saved his life you know. If you were not here I would have done something I would have regretted.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 am

Pelleas had noticed both of them were pretty close to slaughtering each other, he could tell because he knew how people who secretly hated each other dealt with their frustration. He suddenly came to halt turning around, he was holding his lance - more to state he was serious with what he was about to say, he knew both were most likely stronger than him.

"I will not allow any violent tendencies on these grounds, Not only do I despise bloodshed, but displayed such rude manners as a guest in these halls is not advised. I know you are stronger than me, but remember that these are the witchhunters headquaters, there is enough able personell around either way." he wasn't as unstable as earlier.

"And for you, i apoligize if this is mannerless behavior..." he looked at Shiyuri, speaking up again. "If you have any affiliation with the Witch Rose the bloody, then state your intentions. She is the one to murder and destroy anything that meant something to me, even right now I suffer from what she did to me." he stayed calm, rather surprising considering Shiyuri could very well be someone intended to free Rose or end her life along with his.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 am

Jake took a deep breath he had come a long way to join then unlike this Vudai Witch, He nodded his consent and looked around with a avid curiosity not being here to argue he wanted to join them but right now his fingers itched for the Magi-Scientist Lab but he would go along with the tour. Jake didn't want to show strength and besides he was a master of a art long forgotten while the woman was just another witch, No special talent or destiny just another face in the crowd.

Jake walked down the hall a little ways and stopped seeing a group with weapons who were eagerly talking about monsters slaughtered by them, Jake walked up but stayed in the shadows so he could hear better. Jake sighed shaking his head before walking back, They were boasting about the simplest monsters none which were a challenge. Jake tried to wonder why they were boasting about such weak kills?

Jake stopped looking up at the man normally good with reading people but this man had obviously been through enough without him adding onto his troubles by pointing out obvious flaws like Fear, Regret, secrecy, and suspicion. He looked around once again hoping something interesting would come along.
Jake Prince
Jake Prince
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

Shiyuri listened to the words of wisdom that came from Pelleas's mouth. Shiyuri took them all into account but also thought upon how to answer his questions specifically stated towards her. She knew not of Rose's history only of her deeds. Shiyuri knew the basics because Rose was known so much for her sadistic ways. Shiyuri heard from Pelleas that Rose had done and still is doing him harm.

Shiyuri felt compelled to help him though that would mean sacrificing a lot of things she had planned. Looking into Pelleas's eyes with complete honesty, Shiyuri said

" I know nothing that not everyone else knows about Rose. Though you have told me that she has caused you pain. Even now, she still is. If it is your plan, I would feel compelled to help you in anyway possible. Since I am a witch, there might be something that I can do that you could not. Though it means sacrifices on my part, I am willing to support you in any time of need."
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 am

Pelleas blushed slightly as she suddenly showed an amount of kindness he wasn't used to with witches. It wasnt an obvious blush, more of an impressed feint blush barely changing his skin tone.

"... If you realy wish to speak with her i can arrange that. She can hear you, her existence is carved into my very blood, i can even summon her physical appearance through my blood. I usualy don't like to speak in her name, but ..." he made a short pause. She seemed like someone trustworthy enough.

"Anyway, we should get going, the young one seems rather impatient." he turned towards where Jake was standing, motioning Shiyuri to follow after him. As he passed by the boy he spoke up.
"if you wish to enter the laboratories, they're up ahead. They're scientists, so they're not very social - i doubt it will be a problem for you though." he gave Jake a sideglance. He knew the boy was probably a scientist himself, that would explain the creepy air around him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:16 am

Jake shrugged but stayed with the group a smirk on his face "Actaully I would like to see more of the place, Maybe a weapons or research facility"? Jake walked ahead of the group placing both hands in his pockets pulling out two rune stones and rolled them together before they mad a loud clap like thunder, The stones dropped and began to spin faster and faster as they formed a image of a man rising.

Jake sighed stepping back as the man stood there a shimmering specter, Jake looked over at the pair " You may want to cover your ears I picked up the wrong stones". Jake clasped his hands over his ears as the man opened letting out a deafening wail before dropping into the stones. Jake picked them up putting them back in his pockets looking embarrassed "I apologize I thought I put the banshee stones in my back pocket". Jake looked thoroughly ashamed as some people ran out some wearing lab coats as they stared in eagerness at Jake's Runes.

Jake swallowed before stepping behind Pelleas out of sight of the prying eyes and hoped no one saw him.
Jake Prince
Jake Prince
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:31 am

Shiyuri listened to Pelleas speak. Apparently the witch Rose, was embedded inside him. He says he can summon her into existence. It reminded Shiyuri of a supporter...wait, was Rose his supporter? Shiyuri was in deep thought about this, only hearing that fact that he could arrange a meeting. Yea that would be something she would want. The three of them.

Before Shiyuri could speak, Jake had clicked to stones together. Something came out of the stones and right before it let out a piercing scream Shiyuri followed Jake's instructions and covered her ears. As if he could not get anymore annoying and embarrassing. Shiyuri was really hoping that he did not get paired up with her for if he did, she wold have to teach him many lessons on how to properly handle himself in public. After the little display, Jake seemed to be extremely embarrassed, for he had his head down and his hands in his pockets.

Walking beside Pelleas, Shiyuri spoke again

"Yea, I think a meeting would be nice. But at your convenience of course. Also if it would not be to much trouble I would like you there also, I have a couple questions for the both of you. Of course at any time yo can cancel and ask me to leave. I mean you don't even have to agree to it right now....who am I to demand such things from someone a higher class than me right?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Pelleas sighed in relieve as the problem had seemingly solved itself, though he had jumped a little as the loud shriek went through the room, he had followed the unusual advice but it still hit him by surprise.

'this boy could wear out the patience of a rock' he thought to himself. He was hiding behind Pelleas now, did he show this childish side or was he just playing that role?
The scientists were examining the spot the runes had been activated at, obviously all of them had at least some knowledge of rune technology, as they started investigating the scene for leftover traces of magic and were talking about the activation of the rune.

"they are guests, i'm giving them a tour right now, so..." Pelleas explained to one of them. they were crowding around them a little, especialy Jake. Though a few gave derogatory looks towards shiruyi.

Pelleas scooped towards her and whispered to her in a low voice. "You might have noticed, but... some people are rather displeased about working together with witches. There are many people one can get along with, but certain people despise witches enough to openly display their opinion. I'd like you to stay close so they cannot come up with some makeshift reason to pick a fight."

After the headscientist of the group had called them back together, Pelleas was able to enter the area known as the research department along with the guests.
"if one of you wishes to speak to the scientists." he looked at jake "you can just speak with them, they might be able to answer your questions."

After taking a few steps - he expected the boy to take off - he spoke towards Shiyuri again.
"talking directly with rose is... complicated. You are able to see her, but i'm bound to -translate- what she is saying to you. She's here right now, listening and talking to me." he seemed a little unsettled, he'd never get used to having a third person nobody else but him could hear bump into conversations all the time. Or make unneccessary comments.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Jake still look timid not use to so many people and the Banshee stones had only drawn more attention to him so early on, He moved over to the head scientist looking curiously at a creature on the table dissected "Hey that's a mega horn cub I saw one on my travels." Jake had forgotten to mention he may or may not have fused one with a young boy at a village to the North of course that was information he was not going to share.

Jake looked up at the head scientist filled with questions but only one real one on his mind "Your a scientist have you or anyone else use Runeology I found i can use it quite well, in fact I am a master of them. " He looked around noticing some others were still staring but he always felt like the new kid at school.
Jake Prince
Jake Prince
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:43 am

Shiyuri watched Jake cower behind Pelleas like the little boy he was. Or was he just playing a role? Shiyuri pondered on this for the boy did not seem like someone who would act differently than how he was born..As some of the scientists came out, Shiyuri heard some snipits of some comments not pleasable to the ear, being mentioned about her. Shiyuri turned her head and pretended that the words did not affect her, though they did.

Since she was little, because that is when she awakened, people have been calling her names as well as doing other harmful things to her. These words were nothing less, simply bigger words from bigger bullies. Shiyuri blushed at the sound of Pelleas's voice so close to her. His words also had an effect on her for he mentioned that it would help her a lot if she stayed close to him.

Shiyuri listened to Pelleas's explination about Rose being inside of him and asked

"Well, has she said anything about me?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Pelleas watched Jake from afar, since he seemed occupied for the time being he could focus on shiyuri properly. While some of the scientists greeted them friendly while passing, other just walked past them as if not even existant.

"She doesnt bother showing manner so..." Pelleas seemed a little bothered. "I can either say exactly what she said, or paraphrase it. She just said that she estimates you a C-cup and possibly a virgin, though she cannot tell precisely unless she were in control." the last part of his sentence was said in a very low tone while averting his gaze.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Shiyuri listened to Pelleas speak. Rose, the witch she had heard of little before coming here was trapped inside Pelleas. Shiyuri understood that part. She could hear everything Pelleas hears and then provide her input though Pelleas would have to relay that information because she is inside him. If she wanted to speak, he would have to switch control with her. Shiyuri noticed that Pelleas seemed a bit bothered after being asked to repeat what Rose had said about her. She was prepared for the worse, for nobody could criticize, taunt, or bother someone better than a witch.

Shiyuri nodded after Pelleas spoke that he could say what Rose said exactly for she did not want anything sugar coated.

"She just said that she estimates you a C-cup and possibly a virgin, though she cannot tell precisely unless she were in control."

Shiyuri smiled. At least Pelleas was a bit ashamed to speak about such things in front of a lady.

"A well out of her two assumptions only one is correct, Pelleas can you guess which one? Before you answer though, would you like to move to another area? Maybe show me around some more?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 am

"I don't think it's a way to treat a lady, guessing these kinds of things. If you wish i could lead you towards the city. I was originally supposed to show you around the Headquaters, but while the sun is still up its quite lively aswell. They have many cafe's around the city. " Pelleas went to lead the way, he expected the boy to take his time anyway.

"May i ask a question?" Pelleas spoke up. "Why is it, that you searched for me? I assume you have some connection to rose, so she is the main reason for meeting me." Pelleas didn't consider him noteworthy enough, he was pretty sure this witch only had the intention to make a deal with rose of some kind, or ask her for something. Though it was surprising rose said she had no idea who that woman was.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:02 am

Shiyuri smiled as she noticed that Pelleas gave her something to distract her while dodged her question. She watched then followed as he began to lead her towards the city. She wished to see how it looked, especially being lead around by the one named Pelleas. Shiyuri had almost forgot that they would be leaving Jake by himself, then again, that was what he probably wanted.

Shiyuri listened to Pelleas degrade himself as someone not worth searching for. He automatically assumed that since Rose was a witch, Shiyuri came searching for her and not him. But he was wrong.

She left her little cottage by the lake, with its garden and such, to meet him not Rose. His features of justice and honor drove her to meet him. Maybe she was wondering if she might like him? Maybe she just wanted to wanted to see if Pelleas's justice would rub off on him, a witch described as an abnormality that must be removed by society. The main point of it all, was that she wished to be his partner for the time being.

"Simply put, I wanted to know if your justice was true. It is true I knew about Rose but I did not seek you out because of her. I searched for you because of you. Honestly, I was wondering if I could be your partner. I heard that the WH work in groups of two. Some even team up with witches. I heard about there being some who disliked witches though I figured that you would not have a problem with it. Sorry for being so up front...but that is the answer to your question."
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 pm

„you realy believe in justice?“ Pelleas seemed surprised. „Normaly people laugh about anybody believing in it, or the term gets misused to justify evil intentions and deeds.“

They were approaching the main street, to their convenience the main entrance oft he Headquaters led onto a large set of stairs to lead onto the main road of toron. He felt some warmth well up inside him as she stated to have searched for him precisely.

„You know, untill i was forced to join the Witchhunters – please don’t misunderstand, I think their reasons and intentions are good – i was a soldier serving under one oft he knights of the round. Back in that time I learned what being a knight meant, adopted their oath. I’m still full of prejudice and in need to become stronger, much stronger, but... one day I want to protect the weak ones. I want to make people to understand each other and accept the other.“ Pelleas eyes had lightened up, he had something knigthly in him coming out.

He smiled faintly towards Shiyuri. He realy wouldn’t bother teaming up with her, actually he would love to team up with her. She had something about her, even though he had just met her he felt like putting all his trust in her, no matter if she was a witch and he had just met her a short while ago , or whatever reason one could come up with. She also had something mesmerizing about her, she was both elegant and beautiful. He could see her pure skin, he curvy figure and ...

‚W-What am i thinking! Did I just phantasize about her?‘ his thoughts were running wild, as his face flushed red. He indeed had just imagined the two of them alone, a room with a cold breeze going through the window and her body glistening in the moon light.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum