Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second level of Christmas~

+5
Ryuuma
Sebastian
Melanie
Hellbreaker
Areos
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Second level of Christmas~

Post by Ryuuma Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Ryuuma glared at the black mist that had begun to form around Vil once more. If he wasn't careful he was going to fall right down in to it which didn't seem to be in his best interest... He air walked with his other leg to the side, landing several feet in front of Vil. He seemed to be at an all time low. Ryuuma didn't even think he would be able to raise his arm to defend against him. He was done for. Ryuuma glared at Azure with a fox grin and said. "Yo! You're ally here looks like he could use some help." He wondered if Azure would actually kill her own ally by trying to help him... All the help she tried to give them so far was deadly so why not?

Izanami's Blessing +10MP

235 MP
640 HP
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/500Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/700Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 pm

/STD

"OW NO, VIL" Azu seemed to float towards Vil "What happened to you? Did you fall and get a booboo?" She was hounestly concerned for Vil. Looking to the others she suddenly got tears in her eyes "No it can;t be....you haven;t been bulling him have you?" She let out a mortifying scream of sadness which created a shockwave towards the group. "Vil hold on, you can;t die yet" She wounded bandages around vil leaving only his head free, as he turned into a mummy.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:52 pm

[StD]

The next actions were... hard to tell if they were fortunate or unfortunate. For one thing, the others recieved at least a couple of bruises from azu's ... atack?
For the other part, vil got bandaged up. The healing part wasnt realy that great, however, these bandages would probably work like an ironclad defense against about anything.

vil: "..."

On the other hand, HE COULDNT MOVE A FUCKING FINGER! He was bound into place.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU MO(R)ON!" he roared at azu, wiggling about. The technique he was using was still active, even around his head, but he would be finished in about a few more seconds. Thats when he originally wanted to lay waste and tear apart stuff.

"get here you bastards so i can bite your heads off!"
that was probably meant for those still partaking in the fight.

[/StD]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:26 pm

OOC: Christmas has been over for a while now so maybe we should get things rolling...
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/500Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/700Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

(ooc: yes, you should. I already decided cutting two levels off now, one featuring a riddle and one where you just had to slaughter an incoming army of reindeer 'garden gnome' cavalary.)

Rose

Rose had kept herself out of the fight for as long as it went on, she felt more like watching everyone trying their best. Though people would probably complain about her being unproductive so...

She had snuck towards melanie and stretched out her hand to one of her wounds. A warm glow appeared around her hand - more flashy thatn effective as she realy just began manipulating the blood inside to regenerate the wound a few times faster, though still through normal means.

"I'm sorry, but i'm not a good fighter. I feel bad if i have to hurt people, so could i just stay behind and help in another way?" she asked in a sweet shy voice towards melanie. Her looks realy supported her acting, there was almost no flaw in her display of a weak shy witch scared of violence.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Ryuuma stumbled as Azure's shock wave passed him. Luckily it wasn't an incredibly powerful shock wave or else Ryuuma would have fallen. His legs were somewhat weakened from using Air walk so many times in a row, however all he needed was a little break from the technique. He glared at Azure, now being the only enemy they need to pay attention to. He deactivated Susanoo's lightning and sheathed Hyoujin.

Izanami's Blessing +10 MP

245 MP
640 HP

Last edited by Ryuuma on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Melanie looked at Rose who was playing innocent and healing her. She felt better...much better(Health+110). Watching the struggling Vil Melanie finally decided to finish him off and walked slowly toward him.

"You brought this upon yourself." She said apologetically as she tore his throat open.

She didn't know if the group even had to fight Azure but if they did she seemed much more powerful than Vil.

(Health=600)
(Mana=520)
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:18 pm

[StD]

"Wait! wait! wait!" vil stuggled around and managed to fall out of the way for the time being. "Okay, spare me and i'll give you the answer how to pass! If you try killing me that'll tell azure that you're evil, and thats where the shit goes down your throat!"

he wriggled about. "besides, i have plot armor, i shouldn't die because i'm - you know - important and stuff? you can take the secret passage, or rather, i can give you the shortcut to bypass the riddle part! How about it?" he was sweating a littlelot.

[StD]

(he won't try anything, he knows i'd punish him. severely now.)
"Stopp butting in already! i wou-"
(stay the hell inside the StD limits or i rewrite this part with one more torn open throat...)
*gulp*
(okay guys, go ahead with your plans.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Melanie looked at the fallen Vil with pity in her eyes.

"Ok how do we get to the bottom of this place so we can get what we earned and leave as quickly as possible?" Melanie was standing over him now ready to attack if he tried anything. She looked over at all the others to see how they reacted to the news of a shortcut. Afterall it could be a trap.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 pm

[StD]

"Remember where we came from." vil was speaking in an annoyed tone of voice. "If you dont, go die."

Before someone could change their decision about letting him live, he explained it however.
"up there is the 'tribune' for those watching, well, not all watching. It's not like you can meet Guest or anything, but others can watch you struggle. if you go through the yellow corridor you get to the last examination room." he chuckled a little,for whatever reason. "and good luck getting up these 80 or so meters on your own."

"Time to down the boss, dood! Final strike: here comes my finisher, dood!" The penguish creature suddenly jumped from the mass of swords he had been hiding in, and jumped vil.The thing was hitting him with some kind of bludgeon. A blue bludgeon with a weird marking on it. No, actually it was a fish - a frozen solid fish he was using to make sure to finish off vil with.
"STOP TH-ARG! CUT THIS CRA-AARGH! GET OF-GAAAAAH!" vil was struggling. After a minute or so the ... finishing strike was over and vil was lying below the prinny.

"Time to loot, dood!" The penguinish creature declared, searching through his belongings. Apparently, vil wasnt fully out.
"GAH! GET OFF ME YOU FREAKING SONOVA- HEY, HAND OFF MY! GAH!" Vil protested as the prinny started 'looting' him.
"tenacious, dood! take this!"

the procedure repeated itself a few times more until the prinny sat on the unconcious vil, searching through the rubble of his belongings.
"accepting rolls, doodz. Need over greed. And since our tank sucks, dood, He gets the plate." He pointed at Ryuuma.

There were also a couple of flasks, an unusualy colored liquid in it. Not that the penguin creature bothered.
[/StD]

(-3- i know i know. we're WAY over shedule. go ahead and do as you wish)
(PS: i used the [display username] joke again for people worrying why i mentioned them. Geez, being forced to actually say that.)

Last edited by Areos on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Ryuuma approached the pile of trash and spotted one of the unusual looking flasks. He picked one up, noting that there was some liquid inside. Being something of a hard liquor guy, he popped the lid and held it up to his mouth. "Thanks for the drink big guy..." Ryuuma said as he chugged it back. He needed a good drink after a fight like that... Though he didn't really consider it over because Azure still stood. He believed it was going to be a lot easier since Vil had been defeated. He hoped that the liquor inside the flask would calm his nerves a bit, assuming it was actually liquor...

[Std:] Ryuuma's Health and Mana have been fully restored! Physical abilities are slightly enhanced
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Having his magic and health completely restored boosted Ryuuma's spirits greatly. Not only that but he felt stronger than before. He looked up towards the opening in the ceiling and grinned. "I'll see you all there." He exclaimed as he crouched and swiftly launched himself in to the air. His jump was high, but far from the door. Utilizing his Airwalking ability, he kicked with his right foot, propelling him even closer to the exit. at the peek of his jump, he kicked off the air with his left foot air walking once more, finally reaching the circular door. He drew Hakujin and lunged it in to the stone siding and dangled for a moment. He inhaled deeply before Air walking one final time up through the door, pulling Hakujin from the stone as he did so. Finally he reached the yellow corridore.

Air Walking X 3 = -30 MP
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Blah di blah di blah, I'm at the final chamber!

OOC: Does that work for a quick finish?
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 pm

(OOC: The problem is, nobody bothers to show up, its like people came to a standstill. I'll give you your present soon though. You get a bonus for actually being first.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:41 am

OOC: *High pitched voice* SWEEEEET!
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:28 am

Toji groaned, holding his head. "Owww, man, what happened?" " I dont know, runt, why dont you tell me?" "I...I dont rember.. Ugh, stupid jerk.." He got up,walking over to Vil, kicking him in the side. When he did, a potion rolled out. It was blue, and enerjy crackled inside it. "Hmmm, maybe I should try it?" He picked it up, guzzling it. "..........Woah!!" He fell to his knees, a lightning dome covering him. Hiro gasped. "Toji, you alright." "Y-yeah, I feel...great?" He stood up, his wounds disappearing, and his mana back. (all helth healed,all mana restored.) "Hey,Hiro,lets go into that hole! Wolfven wings!!" Wings of pure lightning burst out of his back, and he flapped them, swooping over to the stands and grabbing his claok, fastening it on, then flew into the hole,his wings disappearing."Runt,hold up."Hiro tensed his legs, then jumped, clearing the distance in one jump easily. Toji grinned, and wved at the samuri. "Hey, samuri guy, wait up!!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/200Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Second level of Christmas~ - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4