Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Finally at Central.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Finally at Central. - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally at Central.

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:46 am

Toji's jaws dropped, and then he grinned. "Wow, go L! Thats how you do it!" Hiro rolled his eyes. "Huh, he's impressive,I'll admit, but ice doesnt hold forever. Thats why yu elimate your emeny."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Finally at Central. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Finally at Central. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Finally at Central. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Finally at Central. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:16 am

"The kids right..." L raised his hand and made the ice form spikes and that pierced both of the beasts throats. Juvia grinned she was obviously out to harm L. Even if she pushed it to far. She pressed three buttons that opened three doors.

L looked at all three doors and got prepared this time. He put his hand over his book it glew bright gold. The first door released the beast Toji had to fight its mouth was soaking with acid. The second door released a tall shadow like creature about ninteen feet tall and claws that shredded the walls, and the last door nothing came out. Which gave L a weird feeling.

L ripped out two pages from his book and they formed into blades L threw them both at the Large creature it pierced its iron like skin almost barely but good enough. L rushed towards him, dodging its swings. He jumped up and grabbed the beast by its spikes. He used them to climb up the beast. It started going in a frenzy and spat out acid all over the room, hitting the shadow creature buring off its arm. L snapped his fingers and the blades exploded it tore off the beasts arm and leg.
It stumbled L was still on its head, and jumped down He pulled out his revolver and poured his aura into it. "Arcane shot." he fired towards the beast blew a gash in its neck killing it.

The shadow creature came from behind L and tried slashing him down the back. He dodged by swaying to the side and Shot at the creature a couple of times it moved back taking the shots. Before the creature went back into the groung L pulled out a sheet from the book and placed it on the ground. "Frost." the creature froze in ice. L focused another Arcane shot and blew the ice to pieces.

L looked back at the door the opened and nothing came out. He raised an eyebrow. But then green vines came out and pulled L in the door. Some time passed. Juvia made a weird face. "No way he couldve died."

Then there was four large explosions in the door and L walked out clothes all tattered. But he was fine. "Were done!" he yelled at Juvia and walked into the elevator.

(-250 mana)
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Finally at Central. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Finally at Central. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Finally at Central. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Finally at Central. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:21 am

Toji clapped. "Wow, that was great,L! Good job! You even managed to look cool!" Hiro held a paw to his mouth to smother a luagh.He muttered under his breath "Ahem, even though the runt doesn't realize it,theres an insult hidden there..."Toji looked at Hiro. "Eh, what you mutttering about?" "Nothing,nothing. Good job L."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Finally at Central. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Finally at Central. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Finally at Central. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Finally at Central. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 am

L sighed and got off the elevator. "Were you trying to kill me down there Juvia?" he asked her patting his foot and crossing his arms.

"No no gosh no L I was just merely testing you. Relax and lets get you some clothes. Off to get your uniforms you two." she said happily.

L raised an eyebrow. "Your crazy your crazy I swear your C-R-A-Z-Y." he said shaking his head and following her. "Thanks Toji you looked pretty cool out there your self."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 am

Toji grinned. "Thanks, L." His grin faded when Juvia mentioned uniforms. "U-uniforms? Don't you guys have some medallion or something for undercover Wh's?" He followed them out the door.Hiro followed,chuckling at the thought of Toji wearing a pretty baggy uniform.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:46 am

"Umm no not that I know of, sweetie im sorry. Why you dont like uniforms?" Juvia asked Toji leading the way to the Equipment room.

L didnt really feel embarrased walking around with shredded clothes, he felt more embarrased that he was walking there at all. He just wasnt getting used to being in Witch Hunter
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 am

Toji grinned,a little embarrassed. 'heh, well, that was how I was trained. My village doesnt wear any uniforms, cuase though people in other towns will recongnize a uniform, they wont remember a lonely traveler in dusty armor. A ninja must always have the ability to fade from others memories." He sounded like he was qouting the last sentance. He shrugged." As the protector of the entire village, I gotta be an example." Hiro rolls his eyes. "All that,and the simple fact that you just won't be comfortable." "Well,yeah,that too......."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:47 am

"Oh well we'll see what we can do for you. Perhaps you can wear something that meddle with your ninja outfit." Juvia said smiling. She looked at L and made a face.
"And you walking around in those wrags yout gonna be wearing the uniform I picked out for you personally."

L looked at her and scratched his head. "I wouldnt be walking around like this if it wasnt for you anyway."

Juvia ignored him and walked in the room.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:03 am

Toji walked into the room and his jaw dropped. "Woah........" There was racks and racks of equipment. Swords rubbed shoulders with cloaks, and there were various clothing places scattered throughout the room. 'Wow....." He looked around,and stratched his head. "Ehh,where do we start??" Hiro chuckled. "Maybe you should start by taking off your armor?" Toji nodded. "Right!" He slapped the center of his chest, and the back of his chest peice popped open.He slipped it off, reviling a pure black sleevless tshirt covering a heavily scarred torso. If you looked close, you could scars upon scars. He was also wearing a couple of bandileirs full of shuriken. Next, he squezed the knees of his leg armor, and the back of that popped open, allowing him to slip it off.he was wearing black camo 3/4 shorts. He pulled off his armor boots and gloves, finally getting done slipping off his armor.He grinned and stretched. "man, I feel as light as a feather!Now,where do we go next?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:30 am

When they entered the room a old man came barging at them.

"What what! Your here already! Good Good! Come on in please! Yes yes check out everything I have many many things! I saw you in the training arena good work you two! Black classes I knew it! You come scar boy I have the perfect thing for you. I like to make uniforms based off of your abilities and powers something that will suit you quite well. Come come."
he said quickly grabbing Toji's arms and bringing him to another room.

(You can controll this guy and decided what you want being outfit or whatever : P)

Juvia gestured L to follow her to see his WH uniform. Which was in another room. "Follow me L I got a outfit made personally for you to fit your magic and that book."

"Oh god." L said following her.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 am

Toji followed the old man,who kept glancing back at him. "Hmm, young ninja. Apperantly likes mobile clothing with a little padding......Maybe similar to current outfit?he also has powerful lightning magic. Include several metal threads to channel it perhaps? Yes,yes. This will work indeed..." He took one last look at Toji,then hurried off into a side room, closing the door. Banging and
sawing noises issued from it, and then the old man exited. "May I borrow your bandiliers?" Toji handed them over, and the old guy reentered the room,closing the door again. A few minutes later, the old man exited,carrying folded clothes. "Here, go that changing room and try this on." Toji grinned. "Sure,o.k." He exited the changing room a few minutes later,wearing an outfit similar to his old one. The shirt was still pure black and sleeveless, but it had an x shapped row of metal studs on the front, on which the bandiliers where fastened.

(It kinda works like an coats metal fasteners,you know?)

There were several sparklike glints,where metal threads showed up slightly in the fabric. The threads were to direct his natrual flow of lightning. The old man tapped the back of his neck. "Theres a bundle of metal threads near where you're spinal cord begans. If you let your natrual lightning charge flow gently through you and therefor the shirt, you'll regain mana slowly but surely."Toji was also wearing black camo 3/4 shorts, with the only diffrence being thick black leather pads on the knees. "That'll give ya a little padding,m'boy. Now lets rejoin the rest of the group,shall we?" Toji nodded, and they went back to where L and Juvia had been.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:31 am

L went into a pretty advanced looking room with Juvia. She went towards a small door compartment. She opened it and threw a long black coat at L. He caught it and examined it. He actually liked it which surprised him.

He went to the changing room, and put it on. He came out when he was done it fit him perfectly. He liked the way it looked. It was a long black coat that came below his knees. It had the WH symbol on the left shoulder. It's edges were gold in color. He had black pants and black boots that were fit for anything. Many belt straps that his book clipped on to, so he wouldnt have to hold it. It also came with a hood, that he had on over his head. The gold lining glew up when L put some of his aura into it.

He came out grinning. "This is niceee, hmmm you have good taste Juvia."

Juvia grinned "Yea Yea. You can store some mana in the outfit, to have some left when you think you are all done. And it fits for any weather condition. It heals itself so when damaged it will repair. Cause your spells are kinda chaotic. But come on, lets go." She said heading back into the room.

L right beghind her smiled. Juvia was gonna take some getting used to, but she was ok, he thought.

They were done before Toji and the old man. So they waited for him. To come back.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Toji waved at Juvia and L."Hey L, looking cool. How you like my new look?" Hiro rolled his eyes. "Yeah,yeah, here we go. Brag about your new equipment,shall we?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 pm

"Hehe nice threads Toji." L said to him grinning. L thought they were just about all done here. He looked at Juvia, and he could tell there was something more to do.

Juvia started for the door. "Come on now you two must face judgement. Everything should be fine for you, since you have already spoke to the man at Eastern. But you still need to make yourself known to them."

L palmed his face "When will this be over."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Toji sighed. "Fine, okay. But I wanna be able to go to Toron soon." Hiro chuckled. "Relax,runt. I think this is the final trial.Now,go put on your armor." The old man chuckled and stroked his beard. "By the way,youngen. You'll find the WH seal stamped on a peice of metal near your collar bone, so if anyone wants prove,just show them that." Toji bowed in the formal way one bows to a wise elder. "Thank you sir." He then turned around and put on his armor, and then Kiruska's sheath,and then his cloak over all that. Hiro grinned."You ready,runt?" Toji jumped, preforming a spinning kick."yep.armors all fine right,it seems. Now tampering. I'm ready to go!" He followed L and Juvia, Hiro trotting beside him.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 pm

(Ok after this you can make a new topic in the judgement room i think its called)

L followed Juvia to where she was taking them, it was large doors. L sighed "This better be the last place. Im tired I wanna sleep and get outa this place. Damn witch hunter get on my damn nerves, and im wearing there outfit."

"Shutup you like it." Juvia said punching his arm.

"Why are you so damn violent women, I should blow you back to the slums where you came from!"

Juvia then punched L in the gut. "Go on in Toji, L will be right behind you."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2