Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaizer's Fear Blade

2 posters

Go down

Kaizer's Fear Blade Empty Kaizer's Fear Blade

Post by xKaizerx Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Name: The Terror Blade
Appearance:
Kaizer's Fear Blade Ryuka__s_Weapons__Wrist_Blade_by_cloudstrife100
abilities/effect: The Terror blade can syphion the fear of those who'se lives it has ended, removing all fear the body allowing the person a peacefull death while the fears are stored within the blade, but the blade can also harness the stolen fear and use it as a weapon, an enemy attacked by the blade will have a good portion of the fear held within the blade put into their system, showing them an illusion of what they fear most, therefore lowering their morale, it may also in certain occasions instill a state of paranoia into the target.
stock: 1
story: When Kaizer was summoned into the world he found that he had a blade attached to him at the wrist, no matter how hard he tried he could not remove it. He tried to break it, but all his efforts were futile. For the Terror Blade was spawned from the fears of the people of the town above the place where Kaizer was summoned. The wishes of those people to have somthing relinquish them of their fears had combined to create a blade that could not only remove fear from a person, but hold onto it, and release it upon another. The Terror Blade was brought into a material form when a lone townsmen attempted to summon a demon to help him ressurect his wife. But the amount of fear for what he was doing below a church was soo great, that it allowed the blade to come into existance alongside the demon he summoned. The blade appears to be indestructable, for as long as there is terror within the world, the Terror Blade will live on.

Last edited by xKaizerx on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaizer's Fear Blade Left_bar_bleue375/500Kaizer's Fear Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Kaizer's Fear Blade Left_bar_bleue675/700Kaizer's Fear Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Kaizer's Fear Blade Empty Re: Kaizer's Fear Blade

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 pm

owke i think i was unclear the effect of this weapon will not be allowed. the problem wasn;t that it wasn;t allow as a tech the effect is just not allowed.

Fear is something that will not be controlled.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaizer's Fear Blade Left_bar_bleue565/800Kaizer's Fear Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Kaizer's Fear Blade Left_bar_bleue185/400Kaizer's Fear Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Alright, i did the proper editing that we discussed... so its okay now right?
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaizer's Fear Blade Left_bar_bleue375/500Kaizer's Fear Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Kaizer's Fear Blade Left_bar_bleue675/700Kaizer's Fear Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum