Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The entrance

+6
Melanie
Sebastian
Holiday
Ryuuma
Crimson Moon
Areos
10 posters

Go down

The entrance Empty The entrance

Post by Areos Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:15 am

[std]
Recieving orders from a superior (or maybe just a Witchhunter or witch you 'accidently looted' that was holding onto one) gave you the reason to meet at the coordinates in the western part of the mountains in the North, entering through a large door that would have counted for giants as an entry you walked into the tunnel leading further underground.
After a while walking you end up in a larger room, looking around.

"Ok prick, you better get your good-for-nothing humans here pretty damn fast, i'm not waiting too much longer." The woman in grand red and white dress complained, no mistaking, she was a witch. It didn't look like she belonged to the hunters either, considering who she was picking on.

"same goes for you ,witch. We're just cooperating, that does not mean i won't sent these 'good for nothings' after you and get you to alchatraz. Besides, i don't see your allies anywhere near." the man with black and silvery wear countered, he had a few emblems showing he was a hunter on him, though he did not wear a typical uniform to identify his status.

"being cocky? I bet you have one of your headquaters nearby, We need to take the long way from OURS. Or are you enquestioning me? We have established an order just like you, human." she talked back

"alright, it is on - if it wasnt for needing your stupid skill i wouldn't stay here one minute longer, you know? or rather YOU wouldn't, you... *!X?*!" he began cursing.

the two seemed too buisy having an argument to notice you, unless a group gathered they would probably still be nagging at each other

[/std]

(people can start showing up on this thread, once we rallied a few people the rules will be explained, and you can start the first level of christmas.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue470/550The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue430/650The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The entrance Empty Re: The entrance

Post by Areos Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 pm

*tap,tap,tap* the sounds of two pairs of boots echoed through the room, while still unable to go against the argument of the other two. Two individuals walked down the stairs, one with a red dress and eyes, piercing through the underground room - the other individual was clad in Witchhunter clothing, his eyes however we're entirely blank, like those of a puppet.

"My, my, i hope we will be having lots of fun here." the girl spoke, her voice sounded a little childish while daring aswell. "This is promising to be some entertainment~"
Rose inspected the room, while Pelleas followed her without saying a word, after all he was just a supporter right now.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:36 pm

"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Laughter could be heard from down the hall, as the sound of boots bounced from side to side. "I finally found the shecret hideout of Shandy Clawsh" A young girl rolled in as she looked around "Or not" She seemed abit dissapointed when she noticed it wasn;t the place she thought. "At leasht this ish adventure" Her eyes were filled with desire for adventure.

"Calm down mistress" a small wolf with blood red fur stood next to her, it spoke in a growling voice.

Lycan and Inugami had found this interresting looking place and were excited to participate, at least Lycan was.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue565/800The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue185/400The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Ryuuma entered the room and scanned through the small group of misfits. Chaz had given him the coordinates for this odd place several days earlier while he was in Central, saying that they were orders from the higher ups which was his usual excuse... Ryuuma hated being the underdog, always having to take orders from people he had never even met. He noted that most of the people in the group seemed to be arguing amongst themselves, so Ryuuma decided to sit down and relax until they got themselves organized. He didn't feel obligated to say anything because the orders were simply for him to show up at these coordinates. He loosened his white scarf and reached in to his light blue Haori to pull out a small piece of bread he had been saving for a snack as he sat down, leaning against a large stone.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue430/500The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue600/700The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 am

Holiday came sauntering into the room, not worrying or even showing the slightest bit of caution when she noticed that all around the room was nothing but Witch Hunters. It was obvious that Holiday was a witch, and it was obvious that she wasn't a Witch Hunter.

Holiday sat down on a chair, resting her feet on a table. Halloween emerged from Holiday's robe and sat down in the chair opposite of Holiday. The pumpkin doll pulled out a cup and carton of milk and poured it into the cup. Holiday took a drink of glass and pulled out cookies from Halloween's head from time to time. Holiday looked at the arguing parties and smiled

"Looks like this place is gonna get interesting soon" Holiday said with a smile
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue200/200The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Sebastian slid into the room and took a moment to look around; it seemed as though a pair of people were bickering in the corner while several others sat, stood and just gennerally loitered around. With a small shrug of his shoulders he'd wander over to the wall Holiday was facing and lean against it. He had a funny feeling about those orders he had managed to snag from some lowly witchunter that on his way here had tried and rather horribly failed at killing Sebastian. The orders pointed here, but were ridicoulously unspecific... His eyes flickered from each person in the room sizing them up before moving onto the next one once he was satisfied; it seemed to him that the population was a little Hunter heavy. That didn't really bother him in the least bit; meant that there were probrably going to be about the same amount of witches.... Sebastian did not see this ending well and just let a snort be his thought on the entire matter.
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 700

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 am

Just as Melanie was getting too tired to adventure any further she saw an enormous door in the side of a mountain. It was opened slightly and she was curious so she cautiously stepped in.

She heard a couple of human voices bickering about witches and witch hunters. It sounded like alot of nonsense to her but she walked in further to see there were more than a couple humans in there.

They all seemed to be waiting for something so she figured it was okay for her to sneak in and see just what was going on. She needed a place to sit for awhile anyway.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue600/600The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 pm

L walked in to the room aswell he heard voices and went in to see if there was something to steal, or hit on. Or anything he was quite bored. He saw a girl sitting down she looked tired and maybe even lonely.

"Perhaps I can keep you company?" he said nicely to Melanie. He stat down next to her and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Toji was running away from a horde of monsters. "Oh fragfragfrag!" He spun around and continued running backwards, tossing shuriken into the horde. The monsters roared and screamed, getting angrier. Toji gulped and turned around again. He looked around and saw a enourmos door set into the side of the mountain. "Ahah!' He ran,increasing his speed to bullet speed, to the door and opened it. Running inside, he slammed the door shut and braced against it. There was thumping, and then everything settled down. Toji sighed in releif, and slid down the door, sitting down. His blue hair sparked, and a wolf demon emerged from a white lightning shapped streak near his temple. "You stupid runt! You just had to go poking around an anceint buriul site, didnt you?" "Aah shuddup. I got away,didnt I?" Toji stood up,and wondered into a room.,where he saw a large goup of people. He flipped the hood of his cloak up, and walked in and sat down onto a table.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue0/200The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue970/1000The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Kaizer crawled through the dark opening in a wall "I know there's a source of great power somewhere in here" he said as he continued to claw snow out of his way. he finaly hit a piece of stone with his claws "AHA!" he yelled "A wonderous triumph for me this day" he said as he shot a tendril out into the rock, when it started to show signs of weakness he pierced right through it and climbed inside the opening. He wasn't expecting the sudden drop though. "AHHHH" he yelled as fell down the long stone shaft, he barely had time to slow himslef by holding onto the sides and finally he reached the bottom, as he climbed out of what appeared to be a fireplace (thank god it wasn't already lit) the room was filled with odd pairings, demons, witches, and witch hunters alike... and they weren't trying to kill each other. "uhh hi!" he said hoping he wasn't intruding he quickly activated his terror blade, which started to syphon away any fear that was in the room. "odd weather we're having huh?" he said while sitting down standing against the fireplace.
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue375/500The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue675/700The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:40 am

When a new guy walked in and sat next to her she didnt even look over to answer.

"Sure, why not." She replied absentmindedly. Melanie was far too tired to really care about idle chatter. Her legs were crossed with the one on top swaying back and forth. However she was interested in what was going on here so she turned to him to ask if he knew.

"So do you know....." When she saw who she was talking to she paused shortly before continuing in a stutter. "...what's...uh..going on...here?"

This guy was cute! His hair completely contrasted his eyes and he held this posture that quite clearly said 'badass'. The best thing was of al the people here he wanted to talk to her!!
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:15 am

"Um no not quite, I think its a party though or something like that. But not really to focused, but you quite caught my attention I must say."

L said to her looking at her he smiled. "Your cute." he said to her, just to say it. He had a knack for just saying whats on his mind, when he wanted to. He didnt like to hold thoughts.

"So tell me whats a girl like you doing here in a party like this?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 am

Toji saw a man and girl flirting, and rolled his eyes. He looked around, and decided it was safe to reveal his identity.He pulled down his hood, and blue, spiky hair was revealed. He had several small scars on his face, but the most obvious one was the one crossing over his eye. He grinned, and pulled out Kiruska his huge katana, which was covered with monster gore. He stood up, and grabbed the table cloth, wiping his blade clean.Hiro rolled his eyes. "Enough with the theatrics already, Toji. I doubt you can appear sinister with these folk." Toji looked at him, an innocent look on his face. 'What? I'm just cleaning my sword, Hiro." "Just quite with the creepy grin, runt. It ain't gonna work." Toji shrugged, and the scary grin faded, to be replaced by a carefree one. " I just figured I would give it a try. It could have helped out alot, if anyone who was thinking of taking me on was scared. Oh well." He spun Kiruska around in his hand, and sheathed it. Hiro rolled his eyes. "Quite showing off, runt. That just makes you look cocky." Toji ignored him and looked around again, his armor jingling slightly,and his white,ragged, overlarge cloak flowing somewhat."I wonder waht's going on here?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:01 am

cute? Did he realy just call her cute? Melanie's heart skipped a couple beats and her face turned a bright red.

"Well your not too shabby yourself." She replied nudging his arm a bit and smiling shyly. "I'm just here resting after a long hike...but if this turns interesting, which it certainly has already," she said with a wink, "then i'll just have to stick around.

"What might a guy like yourself be doing at a place like this?" Melanie shot the question back at him.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 pm

[std]

For the last couple of minutes, only the representative of the Witchhunters had been cursing and complaining, while opponent watched the room getting filled up one by one.

"stupid."
"what did you s-"
"They're here."

The Witchhunter turned around, watching through the room. quite the unusual cast they had gathered: four of them where witchhunters, two witches of whom one was somewhat a witchhunter aswell, beside those, there were some not affiliated with either faction. Two who seemed human, a male and a female, one who looked like a human but had something demonic about him, and lastly the ... beast.

"It looks we were able to gather a good cast of adventurers for this place." he began
"get to it." The witch looked away from him.
" ... As I was to say, i thank everyone for coming, I will explain why you were called here. This place was recently found, it is a dungeon that goes down several levels, each seems to be guided by some kind of defense mechanism. The reason we're sending out people down there is to investigate, this place holds a very special and unusual kind of magic."
"They don't want a story." she shoved him aside. "Listen, you go down and figure out whats at the bottom. If you die on the way it's a pity, maybe." she didnt look like she meant it.
"Well... thats the gist of it... ofcourse we will support you, and make sure you are not to die. The reason why we're forced to work with this... witch... is because the entire place is covered by a magic that freezes anyone treepassing who isnt supposed to."

the witch snickered happily, as magic began circling around her with a warm glow of golden light. Soon the magic began warming up the place, whirlng around all individuals and filling them with warmth as they too were engulfed by golden light.

"twenty-five layers, try not to get them destroyed, or else you're new icy furniture down there. also..." she took out a stick and drew a symbol on the ground, as she finished a loud 'poof' sound came along with some smoke. A quirky voice awakened from it: "dive into the field of beautiful flowers, dood!"

The origin of the voice leaped out of the smoke, almost invisible by its speed, rushing through the group - and feeling up all the females while at it. "quick as lightning, dood." next to the group he stood there some... penguish like figure:

The entrance Prinny11

Not too long after, a golden rope went around his neck, and he was forcefully pulled back to the Witch, who was starting to kick him.
"Bad supporter! listen up, you follow them. Understood? I want to see what is happening down there. And you people: take him with you and don't get him injured - let him die and you will regret it."
" doooood~, master likes me!" he recieved a kick right away - she didn't.

"We shall stay up here and give support if needed, if you almost die or get frozen I will teleport you out. Do your best, everyone - with this taken care of... move out!" the Witchhunter finished.

[/std]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Rose
"eeek!" she voiced as her butt had been fondled. "It seems my innocence has just been stolen." she played the innocent maiden, though it was hard to notice realy. Pelleas immeadiatly took his lance and seemed ready to charge at the penguin.

"Don't worry, Pelleas, it's okay. It was a little exciting too." She blushed, Pelleas turned back to his usual stance.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Toji grinned and looked at Hiro. "Oh no,runt,we are not getting involved.The only reason we're here right now is because you were poking around an ancient burial site." "Hey, the only reason I was poking around there was because I had a contract to deal with any monster there!! And stop calling me runt,you mutt!" Toji adjusted his armor with a humph. "We're going. There might be treasure! And besides, I wanna bash some monsters......." Hiro sighed. "...Fine,lets go....." Toji grinned and gave Hiro a freindly knock on the shoulder. His hair sparked in excitement, and he let out a whoop similar to a war cry. "Alllllright! Leys go kick some evil monster butt!" He grinned again,and headed to the entrance to the dungeon.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

"RAWR" Lycan punched the floor where the penguin had been, a hole in the floor stared at her as she tried to look for bloody remains. "Crafty little shnack" She didn't really understand all the explainations and this warm filter envelopping her felt strange, it seemed the little energetic kid found a way in "ADVENTURE" She grinned and threw her hands in the air her wolven tail swinging from side to side as she was excited to enter the fun filled cave. As a bonus it seemed the crafty snack was gonna enter to, an evil grin on her face she followed the snack as they entered the dungeon.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue565/800The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue185/400The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Sebastian huffed as the witch and witch hunter explained themselves to the group that had gathered here. It was rather odd that they wouldn't just want the entire things to their respective groups and figure out the secrets with them instead of relying on a stream of adventurers. When the penguin emerged sebastian couldn't help but stare for a few moments; before lycan tried to pound it into the ground. He'd shake his head slowly before taking a few steps towards the dungeon entrance. Upon getting to the door he'd look back to who still was there and then upon entering the door he'd say softly....

"Don't wait up."

(/Exit)
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 700

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Ryou stared at the vast gateway. It was just like that woman with the big hat had said. A door fit for giants on the side of a mountain out in the north. He pushed hard against it. It opened a crack. He peered through. It seemed safe. No apparent traps were visible.

He pushed the crack wider, just enough space for his head. He popped his head through and looked about. Still nothing. Ryou sighed and pushed the door even harder, making room for his entire body to come through it.

Ryou went through and looked around. He didn't see anyone. Could it really have been false information? He grunted and thought about leaving. But that would be a waste. It had taken him an extremely long time to reach here. And he was rather bored. Why not go exploring?

After some time of a seemingly endless walk, Ryou noticed that the path seemed to be going downwards. Suddenly, he appeared in a room full of people, some male, some female. And... a penguin?! He stood silently. Maybe he shouldn't have doubted the witch after all. She had said that she didn't want to come, which was why he hadn't completely trusted her. "What's all this?" He noticed that he was mostly ignored, because some people were already leaving or gone as he spoke.
Ryou
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 425

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue0/0The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue1200/1200The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:38 pm

"Me oh I was wondering around and found this place, there are some weird people here though." L began to say to Melanie.

But alot of weird things started happening L watched and rolled his eyes.

"What the hell did I get myself into..." he said he lightly tapped his book that was attached to his belt.

He wandered into the dungeon entrence. "There better be some interesting stuff down here." he said going on.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:19 am

After the guy she was talking to explained himself the two people argueing up front told everyone what was going on.

Melanie let out a squeel as the penguin touched her. She kicked at it but missed due to its incredible speed.

This certainly was odd but she followed the group anyway.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:29 am

Kaizer shook his head at the penguin's misdemanor "Frivoulous fool, you will burn in hell for your ungentlemanlyness!" he said looking straight at the penguin releasing the tension stored withing his terror blade directly towards the penguin "When I return from this quest, you shall pay for your insolence!" he said as he followed the group towards the entrance of the dungeon.
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue375/500The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue675/700The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Ryuuma had fallen asleep a couple minutes before the Witch and Witchhunter began their explanation of what was going on... He woke up after a witch had screamed on the count of her innocence being stolen or something... Apparently he had missed quite a show while he was asleep and regretted it. He stood up as he noticed all of the others leaving the chamber and heading in to the tunnel. He stood up and adjusted his belt and his swords and then followed the mob, assuming that was the right thing to do.

[Exit]
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue430/500The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
The entrance Left_bar_bleue600/700The entrance Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum