Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical day

2 posters

Go down

Typical day Empty Typical day

Post by Melanie Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Melanie awoke with the sun again like she had for the past eight years of her life. Being part of nature will do that to you. She let out a loud, squeel of a yawn and streched out her entire body head to tail. It was one of the few perfect days; light clouds, warm, colorful and full of fresh new scents. Living here was truly a dream on days like this.

She could hear the birds chirpping, feel the cool breeze, smell the clean, damp grass and see the sun shine through the trees in little beams as if coming from heaven itself. Instead of her usual trek around what she thought of as her territory she decided to head a different direction and explore a bit.

Although she couldn't remember where she had run from her paws certainly seemed to, as she was headed straight for town.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
Typical day Left_bar_bleue600/600Typical day Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Typical day Empty Re: Typical day

Post by Sebastian Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:27 am

Sebastian sat motionless in a tree; he was blended into the leaves almost perfectly. He couldn't get the texture of them quite right but that didn't bother him. The color itself was good enough to fool most normal folks eyes; which would cause them to leave him be... since they couldn't find him anyway. He sniffed at the air and moved slightly closer to the tree which caused his disguise to flicker for a moment revealing black fur with orange streaks in it. His right hand would scratch at his horn causing a slight clicking sound due to the claws at the end of them. His jaded white eyes took a moment to look down towards the ground. It was then that he noticed the other detizen wandering in the vicinity. He shifted slightly on th tree branch causing his tail to writhe around the skull; he noted that it was starting to slip and he quickly put his tail through the eyeholes before returning his attenion to this creature. He had two choices, he could speak and remain in the tree or he could hop out of the tree a speak. The latter was reserved for things he believed to be harmless... and he doubted that this one was harmless. The former was for something that he couldn't trust, and he never trusted a new person, even if they were a wolf or canine. With a chuckle he'd call out from the tree to this creature; using canine at first since that's what wolves or dogs gennerlly used.

Hey Down there! What yah doin 'ere? His voice sounded much like a yiping of a coyote for this question. And for those that didn't understand him, he would sound like a coyote; a very close and somewhat curious coyote.
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 700

Character sheet
Mana:
Typical day Left_bar_bleue200/200Typical day Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Typical day Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Typical day Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 am

Melanie jumped at the sudden coyote-like noise coming from the tree. Her paws all completely outstreched she readied herself for an attack. She didnt want to speak though as she didn't want anyone or anyTHING for that matter to know she wasnt REALLY a wolf.

Her sharp senses gave her the clue that the sound came from above and nearby, and her scent showed it was really a coyote but something she had never smelled before...something very alien. Although she was confused as to why she couldnt see anything. normally tere was a shadow or a glimpse of something through the leaves but there was nothing here.

She shook off her confusion and lowered her head to growl at the treetops daring whatever was there to show themselves.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Sebastian stirred in the tree after watching Melanie outstretch and then growl. The grammer this wolf had was terrible; must of been living alone for a while or something. With a shrug he decided to hopp out of the tree his chamealeon ability flickering several times before finnally fading revealing the six foot tall werewolf. He'd make a little joking bow before doing anything else; he wasn't sure if this terf was this wolfs or not but he was going to be polite within reason. He'd clack his claws agaisnt his horns as he stared at the wolf taking in it's features solidly for the first time. It definately looked like a loner to him, it didn't strike him in any way having a pack either. could be an outcast.. he thought to himself before speaking this time in english because that's gennerally a feature wolves paused at when he spoke in the language of humans.

"Sorry to startle you like that; but I couldn't help myself.... I suppose since this is more than likely your area of residence I'll introduce myself. I am Sebastian; werewolf as you can plainly see"
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:47 pm

The tree she had assumed the voice had come from suddenly began to...flicker? Before her eyes the seemingly normal plant gave birth to a very large and strange-looking canine of some sort.

Her eyes widened and her tail automatically went between her legs she had never seen anything like it. Almost 7 feet tall, short fur, curly horns, long thin tail holding a human skull and wierd pearl-like eyes. It was like a moonster from a fairy-tale.

When it spoke in english she was even more dumbfounded. This creature could speak english?

"uh....yeah..i mean no..im wandering outside of my territory today..i..uh..hi..." Melanie stuttered still very confused "I'm Melanie.....i thought werewolfs were just in stories..."

Not only that but she also thought they looked alot like regular wolves...no horns..and certainly no skull at the end of a tail.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:10 am

Sebastian let out a loose chuckle and started to pace in front of Melanie. He found it funny that Melanie seemed scared and confused at the same time; he ussually got this reaction from humans... but for as a wolf wasn't that expected for them to be completely stotic. His tail would bring the skull into his hands; where he would start to turn it around and around in his hands. His jaded white eyes would look straight at Melanie as he spoke; he seemed not even a bit worried about dropping the skull.

"Not your turf eh? Well that makes sense I guess, rather large area for one wolf to cover... Pleased tah' meet yah Melanie. Well if you haven't noticed lately that stories tend to be real in this cute lil' world of ours."

At that Sebastian's tail would begin to writhe, even without the skull. It seemed as though the skull ussually resided in his tail's possesion not his hands. He'd let out a loose shrug and sit against a tree still fidling with the skull... he was making sure that his chameleon ability didn't activate by accident; even if it did he'd more than likely look like pale white bone. He'd give the skull a little polish before looking at Melanie again; a toothlike grin would show itself as he asked her.

"So if yah don't mind me askin', where yah headed off tah?"
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:47 am

Even though she was still confused Melanie shrugged it all off and started to tell her story.

"Well i have territory nearby ive held on my own for a long time..." She looked away not wanting to talk about her parents. "So you mean theres more of you?" His comment about stories being real surprised her.

As he was playing witht he skull she watched in disgust. He must not like humans much. Meaning she shouldn't tell him what she truly was. Of course she herself didn't even know what she looked like as she hadn't turned human in years.

"Imnot sure i was just out for a strole i never really leave my territory so i thought i would today...What are you doing here?" She answered and then countered his question.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:15 am

Sebastian paused and tilted his head while Melanie spoke; It was odd that she decided out of all the days to wander out of her turf she'd pick this one, it made him wonder about a few things.... He'd remain still enough that his ability automatically took over and turned his body bone white along with it's smooth texture. He'd let out a huff of irritaton before starting to pace again. His abitlity deactivated immedately when he moved; it was a intersting proccess watching his fur turn from their bone texture and color back to his norm... or what could be assumed as his norm.

"I could assume that there are more of me, the same way you could assume there were more of you." He'd reply simply toying once more with the skull. He'd look down at it and purse his lips befoe shaking his head solemnly.

"I see... I was out in my turf adventuring around when I found this happless adventurer..." he'd gesture to the skull "Who in my misfourtune seemed to think it humorous to get me to swear to do something for him; I have this thing bout dieing people... Code of life and all that. wanted me to take him with me all over the darned place; adventure until I die, which I can say I'll die probrably a couple hundred years from now.... I had quite the conundrum figuring out how to bring him along with me, since he was dead and all. So I simply waited with him until he died and then took his skull and cleaned it off. Don't know why he didn't just ask me to bite 'em though. Sad I guess; but hey what can yah do?" He'd finnish telling his little tale and go back to spinning the skull around his hands.

Last edited by Sebastian on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 am

As Sebastian went on about ho he came into the area she culdn't help but stare at the skull.

"You mean that thing had living flesh on it only hours ago?" She was uterly disgusted. "And you carry it around? That is sooo..disturbing"

She realized she was letting the human side of her out by letting him know she was grossed out at thinking of a human skull like that but she couldn't help it.

"So...uh..what exactly do you think i am? obviously there are more of me. There cant be as much more of you as there are of me..." he quickly changed the topic.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Sebastian tossed the skull up and down a few times before nodding in affirmiation; his pacing lagged a little bit as he spoke... not enough so that he'd stand still however.

"Yeah, bout a few hours, It was hell getting it clean trust me... Disturbing? You obviously don't get out much; think if this skull was actually still living and I was carrying it around. Hell there's probrably more disgusting things living out there. Of Course I carry it around! I made a promise damnit!" He'd let out a snort before spining the skull down his back and into his tail's grasp which immediately started to writhe around the skull as though it never left. Sebastian furrowed his brow for a moment and then sniffed at the air; with a shrug he'd state his thought on the matter of what she was.

"Personally I think you are... probrably like a smigde of human in yah; thus the talking part. Otherwise your just a plain everyday wolf. I wouldn't doubt that there are a bunch of you hiding somewhere; all you have to do is find them or sumthin. And I suppose you're right on the more of me than you part; Hell Melanie... I could fricken bite someone and BAM. One more werewolf." Upon the Bite part he'd bare his fangs and snap a little bit for effect.

"I plan on heading west a bit then hopefully catch a few Demons and ask directions for to a city; I heard there was one there the last time I went to town. Feel like joining me?"
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 am

Melanie was shocked that he knew she as part human, of course he was wrong as to how human she was, she was at least half human. Or thats what she thought anyway. It was debatable just how human she really was, but she simply ignored that topic and moved on to the next.

"Why do you want to go to a city?" This certainly intrigued her. He would stick out like a sore thumb out there. At least Melanie could pretend she was just a stray dog.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 am

Sebastian stretched some before he started to pace some more; for some reason he was somewhat restless he didn't know why but he just couldn't stay still for to long all of a sudden. He'd note that she didn't comment on his assumption so he just assumed he was right an moved on to his next thought. With a chuckle he'd take a few steps closer to Melanie and begin to pace there; he was roughly 10 feet away from her now when he started to speak.

"Why I would go to a city? Simple, I've heard a few rumours, and I've got a few skills so I could probrably sell to some weakling that needs guarding. Other than that; no reason really.. So is that a yes or a no?"

He'd roll his shoulders before putting his hand to touch a tree branch that was roughly a foot or so above his head. He'd trail his claw on the tree branch as he paced back and forth...
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 am

Seeing him move so much made her realize she had been rocking back and forth this whole time and decided to sit down to calm herself even though she felt more like walking. Of course this motion most likely seemed like a display of submission to Sebastian.

"hm...well i suppose. I DO need something new and it seems i have alot to learn about the world. You could be like my mentor or whatever." Now she stood back up and walked around Sebastian just for the sake of not seeming to submit to him anymore. "so which way is it?"
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:33 am

Sebastian continued to pace back and forth as melanie circled around him; he'd keep his eyes locked on her while she did so however. It was rather odd that she had suddenly changed from sitting to moving, but hey he did that enough so he can't really blame her. He'd lower his hand and then begin to crack his knuckles, starting with the right hand which moved upwards, and then ended with his smallest claw on his left hand. He'd bare his fangs in a make shift smile as Melanie spoke; he'd only answer once she had finished speaking.

"No one knows enough about the world... it's good that yah wanna learn more. Mentor? Eh, whatever works I guess." he'd stretch again and then clack his teeth in thought for a moment before continueing "Well I heard that it was in the west. That's as much as I know, that's one damnably large desert from what know. We're going to have to go to the closest human city to pick up some supplies and a map... If they'll even bargin with us. I've never actually been in the borders of... Toron? yeah... I think that's what it was called. If we get lost i'm sure we can probrably just bother a farmer or sumthin." Sebastian would tighten his grip around the skull with his tail on the last bit.
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 am

Melanie continued to circle sebastian as he explained to her how to get to the city. Once he was finished she stopped in front of him blcking him from movement.

"And just how do you plan to conceal yourself with all the humans around?" She asked him forcingly as if she was the one making the plans to get there. She was trying to make up for being so submissive earlier. After asking her question Melanie shook her long fur and eyed sebastian.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 am

Sebastian watched melanie as she continued to circle around him; he let out a small chuckle after she had finnally stopped circling. He'd snort softly at her question and then would cross his arms. It was odd that she was being so assertive all of a sudden; but if this is how she normally acted... he'd have to get used to it since they'd probrably be traveling a long distance. Before speaking he'd take a step to the side and crack his back "Well, I'm pretty sure that I can ge a cloak, and wrappings for both my hands... forearms... feet and part of my lowerlegs. If that doesn't work I can just hide till they give up and slip out of town with the supplies we'd need. That is; you could do the same... with less effect cause you don't have hands." He'd spit on the ground near the tree he was by when he mentioned wrapping his hands and feet. "But I digress, do you wish to leave now then?" Sebastian would turn and look up in the sky, it was leaning towards the morning so he had an easy time figuring which way was west "Cause there's no time like the presant to put one foot in front of the other till the world melts at your feet."
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:51 am

Melanie looked at him with suspicion in he eyes she highly doubted he could pull of being human but people would be less likely to wonder if he simply asked for things like a human.

"You speak engish why not just pretend your human and ask for things rather than stealing it. I could easily pretend to be your pet dog." Melanie suggested it made sense to her but it was up to him what he was to do. "Your right though we should be heading out we have a long journey ahead of us."

She saw the sun was rising to her left so she headed right, away from it. Realizing he wasn't following Melanie turned to face him. "You coming?"

(exit topic)

Last edited by Melanie on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:33 am

Sebastian let out a loose laugh and then shook his head "Oh; that's true i guess, sometimes humans though aren't as accepting as you or me. I spose we can with that, still need the cloak an' wrappings though..." he'd huff softly and then tap his horn in thought for a few moments. It seemed to him that this was going rather well; she seemed trustworthy, and to him it seemed as though she trusted him as well. He'd stretch a bit and nod "then lets go..." he'd mutter a few things about directions and maps for a few moments before taking a few steps. He'd stop and then shake his head grinning "Impatient are we? hang on I'm coming...." He'd start walking at a brisk pace so that he'd end up next to melanie; he'd then slow down as he caught up to her....

(/exit)
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum