Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mars Ultor

Go down

Mars Ultor Empty Mars Ultor

Post by Artist Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:17 pm

They arrived within the deepest part of the forest of Annou, it was unknown to all. Not only as no one went that far, but they have ventured underground. It was almost like a cave, it was dark and the atmosphere that this place gave off was menacing but yet very powerful.

L was being held in a barrier created by the three, he was concious but he couldnt move his body what so ever. He was only upset, that they havent killed him yet.

They arrived in a large room, covered in many symbols and writtings. In this large room, was a large square hole at the end. The lead Judge stepped up and bowed down, the others bowed as well. "Lord Ultor, we have brang him the thief who has stolen part of your power."

It was silent in the large room, then you could hear a long breath coming from the square hole. Then two blood red dots, almost like eyes could be seen in the hole. The symbols and writtings started to glow blood red. "L...Grimmmm..."

A voice came from all around the room. L was awake,no fear in his eyes. He was awaiting death. The three judges backed away and stood, at the end of the door way. The barrier L was in rose up high into the air, and chains formed that binded to the walls. L was forced to his feet.

"You have stolen from me...you have taken from me, something that mortal eyes should not see. I am binded here into this...place! against my own will...my power is holding me back, from destroying this world. My own power turned against me!...has turned me to stone... I am a failed God." The voice started to speak.

"But you have tooken the arts of magic, for your self. Acts such as that, can not be forgiven, do you have any words you wish to speak?"

"No..."

"...A shame...a man who does not fear death, but why...why do you not fear dieing. Is it perhaps because you have nothing to live for but yourself. You do not care what happens to these mortals, of this world. But I do not sense, evil in your heart nor do I sense compassion...You are a weird one L Grimm. Perhaps if I gave you something to live for, a goal, a mission, something that you would want to put your life into. Something that you desire...what do you desire L?"

"..."

"Aahh I see, I know you will not answer, but I have already looked into your mind...you do care...a man that hides his own feelings from himself. But you do care what happens to these mortals!! That is all I need to know, you will do my bidding Grimm. I lack the power to rule this world, as I am now. There are others that stand in my way, if you do my bidding for me. I will let her live, just kill the ones I desire to be dead. That is all L grimm, I just want to see the compassion in those eyes of yours."
L Grimm continued to look down.

"You will find the women that has done this to me. This may take some time...but I believe you will get it done. Once she is dead, you no longer have to worry about your beloved sisters life. I will heal her, using my own power. But as for now, I will grant you knew power and send you to her Madam Wayne...Good luck..."

L was then vanished, in a blink. The three jugdges looked at Lord Ultor, the lead one Had a purple flash in his eyes. He was unpleased, with Mars Ultor Judgement.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Mars Ultor Left_bar_bleue600/600Mars Ultor Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Mars Ultor Left_bar_bleue600/600Mars Ultor Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum