Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shopping tour

2 posters

Go down

shopping tour Empty shopping tour

Post by Areos Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Areos

"Want some icecream aswell, Luth?" Areos asked cheerfully.
"sure." she smiledback at him. She took one of the icecones the ice-cream shop owner handed to them.
"aaah~ five kyi that would be i think?"
"There is no need for you to pay, as a Witchhunter of such rank you protect the city and everyone around, this is ofcourse for free." the man replied.
"eeeh? Well, i'm wearing my jacket, but i'm not on duty or anything, not hunting witches right now, so you can realy take the money." Areos replied. The people in the city seemed to take up his presence quite positively, he liked that though.
"no, no - please take it as a gift."
"No arguing with the ice-cream master~!" he saluted jokingly. "good day, good sir." he added, recieving a friendly wave while walking off.

"Anph? taphty?" Leneor spoke with his mouth full.
"yellow ice and snow usualy does't appeal me, but this one realy is good." she replied to his question.
"Lea realy had some great ideas where to go, and who'd knew we'd buy so much! Well, somehow I got a discount on everything, hope i'm the only one whiterobbing them~"
"that one was low, Leneor." she pouted playfully.
"though I do wonder about those fake animalears - enchanted to move according to feelings - go and wear your dogears, I want to see them~ thats an order!" he stood there like some military comander.

with a deep *sigh* Luthien pulled something out of one of her bags and placed it ontop of her head. a pair of fluffy ears, they perfectly blended in with Luthiens red hair, surprisingly. They even moved a little, as if they were alive and part of her too.
"E-excuse me, can I take them off now?"
"aaaw~ they look cute on you~" Lenneor suddenly hugged her, as both continued on. "hope Kali and Lea have their fun aswell, maybe I should send Äeon on a lookout for them, she's been hovering above us for some time now. Oh, they will surely find me when they want to. Onwards, Luth~"

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
shopping tour Left_bar_bleue470/550shopping tour Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
shopping tour Left_bar_bleue430/650shopping tour Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

shopping tour Empty Re: shopping tour

Post by Areos Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 pm

"So? what does it look like?" Leneor showed off his headgear he had bought, though Lea has probably meant to only buy something for Kali he had chosen something for each of them. He had small wings hanging off the side of his head, they were slightly raised and waving a little in the wind.

"They realy suit you, Leneor" Luthien smiled sheepishly. Though they had visited a few of the other places on the list, they decided to buy some more useful equipment. "knew it" he answered.

"I wonder If Kali and Lea are still busy, we're pretty much done with our shopping tour." Leneor spoke up. The very same moment his Supporter landed upon his shoulder, like a phoenix made of light. "The Headquaters will surely provide us with a place to sleep, unless they actually want to stay in town. They'll find us if they want to, otherwise we'll meet up with them tommorow."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:49 pm

After a good hour of searching, Kali had finally found Leneor and Luthien as they were shopping. She started waving and calling out to them, being blocked off by the crowd.

"Master! Miss Luthien!" Kali yelled, flailing her arms trying to get their attention. "Hey!"

Kali stopped yelling when she looked carefully at their heads. Leneor was wearing wings on his head and Luthien had dog ears on, and they had shopping bags full of stuff.

Oh no~ Kali thought to herself I really hope they didn't buy anything weird
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
shopping tour Left_bar_bleue500/500shopping tour Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
shopping tour Left_bar_bleue1000/1000shopping tour Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 pm

"hmmm?" Leneor noticed Kali. "My little maid has returned." he walked up to her, the wings on each side of his head were flapping a little as he approached her. Luthien followed after, she noticed Kali's thoughts and gave her a shrug of shoulders as if she was to say 'sorry, but I couldn't stop him from buying them. I fell victim to it too.'

"How has it been, hope you enjoyed yourself. Did your sister decide to stay wherever you went?" Leneor pattet her head. "I went shopping with Luthien, we visited some of the shops Lea told me to - you might have already noticed" he pointed at his wings. "We bought you some stuff aswell. You can take a look at it once we're back at the Headquaters, I can send Äeon to tell Lea to join us whenever she wants back at HQ. I think they provide some rooms for us - I think i can take advantage of the whole whiterobe story. Shall we go?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh no... I really REALLY hope he didn't buy anything weird! Kali thought to herself Master can be so...

Kali banished the thought from her head, but she was still nervous as to what Leneor could possibly have in that shopping bag of his. Kali took a chance and walked next to Luthien. She moved in closer to talk in her ear.

"Did he buy anything like what you are wearing for me?" Kali whispered shyly, her face becoming red.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Luthien sighted lightly, pointing at Leneor who had scooped behind Kali and was attempting to place the cat ears in his hand onto Kali's head. "he took thos wings, I have to wear these dog ears, Lea will be getting bunny ears and for you he brought cat ears." she had to chuckle a little, Leneor was being playful as usual.

just as Luthien finished explaining, Leneor finished putting the catears on Kali.
"He, now I have a catgirl maid." he declared, stroking over her head as if petting a cat. "don't worry over the other things i brought for you though, nothing else flamboyant."

Luthien looked around, the streets were getting less crowded as it seemed to get darker by minute. She spoke up after leaving Kali some time to cope with the situation she was forced into, she kind of felt sorry for how she got teased, even if wasn't even supposed to be teasing her.
"Shall we go back to the headquaters or will we search for a restaurant and eat before heading back?" she spoke towards the other two.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 pm

"I think we should go for a restaurant" Kali said as she raised her hand. She had a bad experience in the cafeteria, and she didn't really want to go there again. "Why not we go where Nee-San is?"

Kali pointed in a seemingly random direction and then looked at Leneor and Luthien. As Kali smiled about the convenience of her sister going somewhere else, her cat ears were moving like a happy cat.

"I can see that she's having dinner right now" Kali said "So why not we go?"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:14 am

"I shall have my new cat-maid lead me" Leneor spoke, he had a pleased smile in his face as he saw Kali's ears twitch. "I'll be right behind you~" He walked over to her and hugged her from behind, as if he was trying to get a piggy back ride - ofcourse the attempt was futile since his side made him easily touch the ground. The picture they would have given would be more than weird.

"Leneor-sama, I would recomend abolishing that idea and just walk beside her." Luthien threw in, looking a little concerned for Kali.
"fine. fine." Leneor said, pouting playfully and walking up next to Kali. "well then, lets go. You lead."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:15 am

Move to Unexpected encounter ======>
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum