Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report for duty

2 posters

Go down

Report for duty Empty Report for duty

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Pelleas wasn't realy aknowledged as something greatly special while walking through the Headquaters, his train had arrived quite early, and he had already picked up his stuff, carrying it to the front desk at the main hall. Being a blue-robe wasnt as intresting as a blackrobe.

"excuse me, miss." he asked the woman at the counter.
"Yes, what is it?" she asked.
"Pelleas Anochian reporting for duty, I have been sent to this base from the North western Outpost. I have been delayed by a day, as I was forced into a fight." he explained.
"A fight? If you engaged a witch, you should give us a report of it as soon as possible."
"There was a higher ranking member included, I assumed he has already given report of it. I apoligize." he bowed over, which made her blush a little.
"that isn't realy neccessary, the report might just have been lost on its way."
"I .. see. Are there any orders for me as of yet?" he stood firm like a soldier.
"Well... new members are to be waiting untill they're assigned to a team and get a mission, but since we lack information on your fighting skills and weaponry... We need you to go to the armory department and have your weapons checked. You have already been allocated to team Hammerhead, please see the team leader - his name is Travis MacMillan. He will probably have your strength tested, you will also have a financial supporter assigned to you later.
Welcome to Eastern Headquaters, Pelleas." she smiled friendly.

"Thank you, miss." he bowed and left the counter. He walked up to a plan and looked up the location. "next to the Experimental Weapon Facility - Training grounds area." he slowly spoke. "Then this is my destination"
He walked off, in search for his destination.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Report for duty Left_bar_bleue470/550Report for duty Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Report for duty Left_bar_bleue430/650Report for duty Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Report for duty Empty Re: Report for duty

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm

As Pelleas walked through the corridor and had almost reached his destination, he noticed the young boy he had seen fighting along against that witch holiday, he seemed awfully happy. Then again, he was one of those happy-go-lucky people from what Pelleas managed to grasp of his personality. He greeted him with a friendly "hi" while passing him, giving him a worn down smile.

He reached a large mechanical door, since he didn't expect to be capable of opening it himself he knocked against it, upon just touching it moved upwards swiftly, revealing some kind of mix between a laboratory and a weaponsmith.
"Yo! what do ya want, somethings the matter?" a voice spoke at him loudly and rudely.

( image of her )

"I, um... Miss, I was told to hand in my weapons so th-" Pelleas began, but couldn't finish his sentence.
"good, givem." she interupted him, tearing his belongings off him.

Pelleas just watched her doing weird stuff with his weapons and throwing the valkyre back to him.
"nicely balanced, could be ipgraded to shoot diffrent magazins, possible is a flamethrowing device- good firepower but needs more stabilizers. Efiicient on both short and long range, though the further away the higher the missing probability."

"erm... yes?" he looked questionly as she took care of his spear. That took by far longer, and she seemed to get angrier while testing it, Pelleas just stood there waiting, still halfway outside the door.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Toji smiled back at the young lancer. I hope he's not still feeling guilty about the whole witch incident.."Yoh, how it goin'?" The lancer passed them by, and Toji turned to hiro. "lets folllow him!" "Toji,i don't think that's a good idea..." "Nonsense! It'll be fun!" Toji got up and ran after teh lance. Hiro sighed, and followed him. Toji walked up behind him,watching curiosly as the woman mechanic fiddled with the lance. Toji grinned, and creeped up behind her.".......whatcha doing?" She jumped, surprised."Yaaagh!?," she turned around and glared at where an adults head would be,a point of her hair that poked out from under her cap smoking some. She looked down, and her eyes softened a fraction.she reached out and ruffled toji's hair."I'm doing very important echanical work here,so go away,k?",she asked gruffly. Toji shrugged. "k, see ya!" hiro and teh mechanic rolled their eyes, and she turned back to her work. Hiro murmered to Toji. 'You only got off cause you look like a lost little pup,ya runt."" S-shut up!I'm not a runt!" He walked back to the side of the lancer, and wtached as the mechanic fiddled with machinery and the lance.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Report for duty Left_bar_bleue0/200Report for duty Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Report for duty Left_bar_bleue970/1000Report for duty Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Pelleas just watched her continue with her work, she got more frustrated and finaly grabbed the lance and walked up to Pelleas. "What element." She asked him right up. he wasn't sure, what to answer and remained silent. "I asked what element." she asked, this time more forcefully. "I-I dont know." he stammered, she seemed annoyed right away. "Your lance is neither one of the base elements Fire, earth etc. but light and dark, but not partly white and partly black, no, not even shifting between the two, its just both at once, and that can't be! I tested it on dark affinity and when I test it again I get light affinity, this thing defies logic!" she complained. Pelleas noticed he had been grabbed as his sleeve, just as Toji who was lifted up and carried along like Pelleas by the technician. She seemed strong, was she a cyborg or something? "You two, sparring match, now. I want that weapon unleshed, you understand? No special magic, no tricks and traps - I want a one on one weaponfight. You got me?!" Pelleas was somewhat at loss for words, but stammered a 'yes sir' somewhere along the way. As they reached the training grounds she let go of the two and pushed Pelleas over to one side, eying him closely.
Pelleas looked back, but took position on the starting spot - was it even fair having a black and bluerobe fight one on one? his sighed and readied his stance a little unsure, but stood firm in his position.

(i hope you notice now, that reading a large block of text is harder than one with paragraphs)
(btw, she would usualy have entirely ignored you. Thats her personality, she's a little like a robot.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 pm

(k, ill try to keep her pesronality in mind)

Toji was suddenly picked up, and carried. he was about to wriggle out, when she said "sparring match. he grinned, and allowed himself to be carted along. he was put into a starting position. he looked at the young though older than him lancer. "You ready,sir?," he asked polity. He then grinned,a and charged,Kiruska arcing toward the lancers chest. "Cuase if not, you best be!" he faked out the slash and followed up with a backhanded blow to the knees.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Report for duty Left_bar_bleue970/1000Report for duty Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Pelleas struck his spear to the ground, he had forseen the attack and was surprised his opponent was not watching his own balance much, as he made his spear move after blocking and pushing his opponent away from him again. His feet were still in the same place, but Toji would probably be swept off them.

"Don't underestimate me, I might not be as strong as you overall, but i'm good in these kinds of fights." Pelleas spoke again. This time he pointed his spear diagonally downwards, his counter-stance. Pelleas was strictly defensive up to now, probably because his defense was multiple times as efficient as his offense, like this he could probably keep up to toji.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Toji was sent flying through the air. he planted his hand on the ground and flipped backwards,landing on teh his feet."Huh, I'm not underestimating yuou,You probally have a better chance then me, cause I'm not used to fighting humans,only monsters.But don't think i'm giving up!I'm gonna give it all I got!" He suddenly jumped onto the lance, spinning and sending a bare heel of a foot rocketing toward the lancer's temple. Since the armor boots were part of his armor, he couldn't deal as much damge with his kicks, but this should do. "Counter this!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Pelleas let go of his stance and let entirely loose, he did not block this attack but take it in, catching it with his hand and only taking minor damage as it connected weakened down with his head. Nevertheless he was pushed down with his head, making him do a flip in the air.

But that worked well with him, he grabbed onto his spear and used the blunt site once again to give Toji a hard strike to the abdomen and right off into the air. He himself landed properly and jumped up again, attempting to kick his side while in the air and retreating back right after.

He readied his stance again, but as suddenly a metalic projectile aimed for him he had to block, making him stumble and fall over. Surprised he looked to the side of the field.

"Stop defending you idiot, I want to see you use the lance dammit! U-n-l-e-a-s-h y-o-u-r l-a-n-c-e! don't you get it?" the woman yelled at him, holding another wrench in her hand. 'Did she realy just throw a wrench at me?' He backed up. 'fine, I attack' he thought.

He ran forward and pierced at Toji several times with the spear side of his lance.

(-10 HP)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Toji was struck hard in the abdomen, losing his breath. He got up slowy,and then had to backflip some to avoid a few stabs from the lance, though one tore though the bandages that were healing his side, causing herbs to spill through. Huh,so he's gone on teh offense huh?Good, now I can really get started.......He planted Kiruska's piont in the ground, flipping over and stomping on Pellas's head,then followed up by yanking the sword out of the ground and spinning in midair, causing the sword to slash at the young lancer.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 pm

He allways goes for the head, does he try to knock me out the fast way? Pelleas moved to the side and grabbed tightly onto his lance, swinging it full force against the uncoming swordattack, in order to stop it. He managed to take the force out but let the spear get pushed away.

It took him a second to fully grab onto it again, and charging his next attack, a special spear technique of his.
"Hiya!" he thrust the spear right at Toji, using his technique remniscience spike.

A lighting fast attack that pierces at the enemy. The movement of the spear will seem rather slow, but its apparently only an afterimage, so if you try to evade the strike it has already been executed. You have to evade before the spear is thrust.
(-30 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Toji dodged what seemed like a slow spear strike, and then grinned. "You gotta be faster than tha-Aagh?" Blood burst from his unbruised side, and he fell to his knees. A little blood leaked from his mouth. "Lightning speed,huh?" He grinned. "Impressive. It looks like I'm beaten. I shouldn''t have ingaged in battle while I was wounded." He tried to get up, and then he fell foward. As he fell foward,he murmured," This....drags....."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:22 pm

"hey, are you okay?" Pelleas rushed over to Toji and catching him in his fall. After lying him down he was trying to close up his wounds, picking a few bandages out of his sidebag at the waist. "you hear me? I'll have you brought over to the Infirmary right away, understood?"

"Geez, these blackrobes aren't what they used ta be. I couldn't even see the spears special."
"I told you, Ma'am, i do not know of any special skills my skill would have, and your way of dealing with someone injured like this is despicable." Pelleas spoke, a little agitated.
"You're pretty dense are you, he's a blackrobe, he'll survive it somehow. I only wanted to see the truth inside your spear." she spoke with desintrest.
"Well, it didn't show itself up to now, so i'll be leaving now." Pelleas spoke, picking Toji up after having strapped his weapons onto his back. "I expect this to have been enough weapon analysation. Goodbye"

With that he took off towards the infirmary.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Hiro strode beside Pellas, looking at Toji in a both annoyed and concerned way. "Stupid runt, I warned you to rest, and to relax. Not only have you not slept near on a week, but you've suffered through some pretty seroius wounds. Explore a new area,you said. And now you're grevoisly injured." He looked at pellas,gratitude on his face. "Thanks for teh help, the pup doen't know when to hold back and relax." He growled warnilngly as someone strode infront of them. The man jumped out of the way,surprise on his face. They came through the doors of the infimiraly. Hiro sighed."At least he got a new weapon out of the bargain.Though I don't know if Vivi is gonna be pleased about that at any rate."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm

"It's the least I could do, I injured him after all. I should not have used such a move, I did not know he was in such a state. I deeply apoligize for what I have done to your master." Pelleas spoke to the wolf-supporter. "Nurse!" he spoke up while entering the infirmary.

A woman walked up to him. "Oh my, the boy is heavily injured! get him over to the bed over there, we'll treat him right away." she comanded, calling a few other nurses over to take care of the boy. Pelleas carried him over to the bed and laid him down, moving away from the bed right away.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Hiro shook his head."Nonsense,there's no need to apoligize. The little idiot knew the risks of taking up a spar as seroius as taht, and he also knew that his injuries would only worsen as he fought.Though I must admit that the lady seemed pretty scary,though the kid probally did it cause he thought it would be fun. He sees fights as mostly a game,you see. I only hope he doesn't do anything stupid after he wakes up.Vivi is not gonna be pleased about this,not at all." He grinne. "The kid's proabally gonna get grounded from fighting for awhile.Would serve him right." He looked in concern at the bed where Toji was being operated on. "That little runt has to learn to hold back and relax. A parent figure like Vivi would do him some good. Give him some control and focus."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm

"it would be a fortunate day when fights could be fought to have fun. But things don't work out like that, people allways forget how it is to lose something, yet allways continue taking. We only fight to claim things, i know, but maybe sometime that will change." Pelleas spoke back.

"I've been wondering while a kid like him isn't with his parents. I assume they died... I hope for the day there will be peace again. I think it's possible, but there will be a lot of work involved to do so..." he added. He sat down on a closeby bed.

"are you okay?" a nurse suddenly adressed Pelleas, his clothes were still a little bloody.
"I'm fine, my wounds heal by themself, besides I have taken no true damage in the fight."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:14 am

Hiro looked at Pellas,a grim look in his eyes."Aye, the parents of that little pup are dead. I got the whole story from him one night. He still has nightmares about the bloodsoaked walls and floors,even though it has been 6 years.But even the way they died is not the most horrible thing about it. The most horrible thing about it is who did it in the first place. That boy,he is on a quest of not vengance,but truth. He's searching for the man who did it,to ask him why. That boy is searching for.....his brother. He's been suffering for so long,though he doesn't act it. He doesn't even know he's suffering. Poor runt."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am

"Well, I had no parent either I think, at least not long anyway. Orphanage, with my brother - he withered away during one of so many wars. My valkyre is the remedy to his death, we were quite close." Pelleas looked up at the whire ceiling.

"well, i hope he gets better soon." Pelleas spoke and bowed before attempting to leave the room.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:11 am

Hiro nodded,and looked back at Toji,sadness in his gaze. "What horrible things are you seeing right now,poor runt? What devils do you see in your sleep?" Toji stirred uneasily, murmuring uneasily. Hiro sighed."Man, I hope he ain't dreaming the bleeding walls dream again.He was flinchin for a week after that one." He turned to the nurse. "How's it gonna turn out,nurse?" "Well,the lad'll recover easily. It was more exuastion than anything. He'll be just fine,as long as he doesn't get overexcited."

Toji

He looked at the vast demon army before him,and then the darkened throne pedestal.He grinned and shouted at it."It's over, after so long I've found you! Now, I shall know the truth! Yaaagh!" He charged into the demon army,slashing and hacking over and over. Each and every slash and hack was a wisp of smoke as a demon dissappeared. he finally reached the throne, where a cloaked form sat. He strode foward. "Now, tell me, who are you,murderer!? Answer me!" He seized the hood and flipped it back. there was a hand mirror,jammed into the neck of a maniqien.He stared into the mirror,and his face was the face of the demon that keeps appearing in his dreams."Nooooooooooooooooooo!"

Hiro

There was a sudden beeping. "What's happening? What's going on?" The nurse's eyes widened as she stared into a moniter."His heart rate's going insane. It's beating faster than a rabbit! Hurry,stick a Dream Tranq in 'im! It's the dreams. They're gonna bust his heart!" A man fumbled with a needle, and sticked it into a tube that was hooked up to Toji's arm.The beeping slowed,and Toji settled down. "What's a Dream Tranq?" The nurse looked at Hiro."It's a type of a Tranq that cancels out any dreams,giving the tranqee a peaceful sleep. It'll be alright now."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Pelleas walked through the corridors, finaly having distanced himself far enough from the infimary not to be seen from the nurses and doctors. He leaned against the wall, still looking up but covering his eyes with his right palm.

"damn... why do I have to keep reminding myself of this. I need no comments from you, bloody witch." Pelleas felt a little dizzy. It came up to him, the death of his brother, along with that the death of his entire squad and Captain aswell, in fact all the gruesome things he had expirienced. It made him feel nauseaous and unwell, he could fully see his memories like a film played inside his eyes, so he allways got thrown into his own past,reliving it in mere seconds.
"curse me being so sentimental." he said with a tear going his cheek, though he immeadiatly got rid of it while moving his hand. "I will have to see my new captain. Travis... Travis MacMilan was his name I believe."

Pelleas walked off, searching for the man whom he would have to follow in the future.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Upon walking he suddenly hear it beep around his waist, the messenger/radio he had recieved as he joined was at cause, making a racket and blinking. Pelleas pulled it out and looked at the message - a mission.

"what, a mission given out at eastern headquaters that leads to the south and has to be fullfilled within a week? That can only mean they don't have enough people at the main headquaters able to take the job, no? ... nobody will take this kind of mission, these people are doomed..."

Pelleas stood there for a while, then suddenly began running towards the main hall - ofcourse he had to meet his captain, but he didnt know where he was, these greens were in danger. And human life was more important than orders at this point. While running he activated the radio on the sequence written on the missionsheet.

"Pelleas Anochian, grade:bluerobe - The request on the rescue mission of the lost greenrobes is hereby answered, I will move out as soon as I get approval! I require means of transport to the south." he spoke into the radio. He didnt know what would be the best way to take, but he went towards the trainstation.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Toji sat up,groaning."Man,that was one heck of dream.." Hiro strode over."You alright,kid?" Toji grinned.'Yep,i'm getting closer to the truth,that's for sure! Now, time to find Vivi!' He got up,and slipped on his bandileirs full of shuriken and Kiruska as he sneaked out of the door.Hiro chuckled as he followed."Just as sneaky as ever,eh?" Toji grinned again."You know it!Now, let's go!" He ran out to the man hall,Hiro running beside him.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down