Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Clips and Core.

2 posters

Go down

The Adventures of Clips and Core. Empty The Adventures of Clips and Core.

Post by Artist Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 pm

L was out in a quiet town eating some bread and meat. His long hair kept getting blown by the windy city. It wasnst cold, just windy outside. He was looking at all the stores and simply just walking by. He saw three blue class witch hunters. He made a smug face and turned the other way, not wanting to run into them. But one of them stopped him. "Hey Hey! long hair! come ere a sec!"

L just ignored and continued to walk, but his attitude just made him spark out a remark. "Go get beat up, by a witch or something!" he said back. The three blues looked at each other and one of them vanished and appeared right infront of L. He was unamused by this, he had boring face as he continued to eat his food.

"Whatya say to us!" The blue said looking up at a L. L was pretty tall and the blue was kinda short. L grinned as the other two blued came up behind him. "Im pretty sure there is a witch around here. That can put you guys to sleep. Or would you like me to do. I heard about you three and the way you act around this town. Makes me want to spit on the entire WH for letting runts like you run around freely." L said with a calm voice.

The blue was angered and vanished again appearing right beside L, L simply caught his fist "Frost." the blue was frozen solid. L took another bite from his food, the other two blues grinned. L looked at them with a boring face. "Well..." he said.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
The Adventures of Clips and Core. Left_bar_bleue600/600The Adventures of Clips and Core. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
The Adventures of Clips and Core. Left_bar_bleue600/600The Adventures of Clips and Core. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Clips and Core. Empty Re: The Adventures of Clips and Core.

Post by Luna Eclipse Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Luna was walking past as she saw the Blues start and fight but was surprise by the fact one was frozen. The other to when to go for L but were Shocked by lightning as Luna had Gripped their fists. “Lightning Aura” Luna sighed as Lightning rushed around her and zapping up the arms. They looked at Luna and went to hit her but in two hits with Back of her Katana knocked them out and she sheathed her Blade and her lightning aura faded. “Sorry about them they always start on people for the fun of it...” Luna stopped.

“You’re the second part from me and a few that stand up to them” Luna says her back still towards him, so she turned to greet the man. She held out her hand. “I am Luna Eclipse...Blue Class” Luna says Softly smiling.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 325

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:28 pm

L looked surprised when a girl came and helped him, he raised an eyebrow and continued to eat his food.
Lightning aura, thats a pretty cool name to call a move. And her aura is...silver. A rare color almost as rare as mine. Its beautifal and she's a looker too.

She held out her hand, and L shook it. "Grimm Lacoreious Grimm. I know its a weird name. But your name matches you, a wonderful name Luna Eclpise its nice to meet you. I myself am belived to be an Black class by WH standards if that means anything I dont care, about it." L said finishing up his food. "Are you a Witch hunter yourself?"

I dont know why Im being this nice...im usaully not this nice to people, whats going on?
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Luna Looked at him and Tilted her head. “I am not part of the WH i am Classed as Blue and nice to meet you Core” Luna says and Giggles and smiles at him. “wow his cute” Luna blushes at what she was thinking. Her aura swayed around with out her knowing as she could not see it. “You’re a Mage... i Mean Sorcerer aren’t you” Luna asks softly but heard screams from the west. “That does not sound good...and we took out this Villages so called defence i think we should go and stop what ever is over there” Luna says.

Luna dashes past Core and ran down to the lower Village and sees a giant group of Robots and two Witches. “Damn it” Luna curses and unsheathes her Katana. The Robots started their attack and the Witches watched.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:03 pm

As L shook her hand he felt a great surge of power just blow through him, only he felt it. He could clearly see her silver colored aura rising off of her. He noticed she called him Core, usaully he would make it clear that he was to be called L and only L. But she was different, and deep down he liked the way Core sounded.

"Yea I prefer the name sor..." He stopped when he heard screams from the west as well. She started to run off quickly leaving him standing there. "So she likes danger too..."

Usaully I dont help out people for free, I pay no mind to sudden attacks aslong as there not on me. But today I'll actually help out a bit, I wanna see what she is capable of.

L raced behind her and saw two witches and a group of robots. The witches hovered in the air and watched as the machines continued there attack. L jumped in the air and landed hard on his feet. He put his hands on the ground. "Earthen Pillars!" Five spiked pillars from the ground erupted and pierced about five of the robots. But he ceased his attack and watched wanting to see what Luna was capable of.

The two witches eyed him, and he eyed them back. They senced the mana from his body which should be impossible for a mortal man. He raised an eyebrow and let his golden aura leak out. He folded his arms and waited.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Luna watched before started her assault of the new enemies. Six Robots surrounded her and all everyone would she was a smile. “Lightning Aura” Luna says as Lightning Surrounds Her body. She threw her Katana at one destroying it easily. Luna Dashed at two others before jumping up and spinning and sidekicks one and punches the other destroying the heads. The last three ran at Luna but she crouched after landing and span around tripping two up and back flips on the belly of one and punches the other in the face. The last one just stood there. “Lightning Ball” Luna says softly using the remaining lightning from her Lightning Aura and forms a Ball of Lightning in her hands and sends at the Robot, blowing it up.

“Easy” She giggled as she picks up her Katana and generates Lightning up the Blade. “Lightning Slash” Luna says sending a wave of Lightning at the Witches.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 am

L looked at her shocked. Never seen a women this dangerous before, well there is Madam Wayne but she's another case.

L had nothing to do but watch, she took out the robots easily and already started her attack on the witches who were quite distracted.

So she is able to use lightning abilites to this extent being only of blue class strenght. She had alot of talent, and untapped power inside. Her aura is powerful on its own, she will get alot stronger in time. Alot stronger...makes me shiver just thinking about it.

L placed his hands in his jacket pockets, "Well mine aswell stay and finish watching the show." He continued to watch and see what Luna was capable of. But he was prepared to step in anytime, he was needed.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 am

Luna watches the witches dodge her attack. “Hm” Luna says as she conjures lightning to her hands again. “Lightning Strike” Luna shouts sending beams of lightning at the witches killing them. Their bodies hit the floor. “Ha Idiots” Luna says then looked at Core and smiled. “You okay Core” Her tone changed from dangerous to calm and sweet in away, her eyes were relaxed too. She walked over to Core. “You like what you saw Core?” Luna Asks him softly and smiled her own unique way. She sheathed her Katana and looked at him softly. Her cheeks were red from fighting.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:41 am

"Yea im just fine watching you do all the work." L said answering her question. But still to be taken down so easily...

L grinned at Luna. "You said Luna Eclipse right...then i'll just call you Clips. You seem to be able to handle yourself very well, for a young lady." he teased a bit. He noticed her cheeks.

Hmph very pretty indeed, with cute cheeks to match..... Since when do I even think! of the word cute! L Grimm does not use the word cute! Get yourself back together L!

"Well since you took out the whole..." L stop talking when he saw the two witches dead on the floor dislove into mist. The mist floated up into the air. L followed with his eyes, and saw a women sitting on a chair gathering the grey mist into her palm. She smiled, but her smile was evil. "Did you realy think that was it." She said with a grin. She stood up from her chair, and was seemingly standing on thin air. Her chair dissolved to mist aswell.

She held out her and smoke appeared turning into a large spear, she then hurled it at L and Clips. L let some of his golden aura leak into the ground creating two pillars rise from the ground, stoping the spear. He walked past Luna and towards the the witch.

"Now watch me." He said towards Luna. Soon one the pillars he made rose from beneath his feet and lifted him into the air, but not to high only a little bit above a house.

He placed his hands together, and his eyes turned gold for an instant. The clear skies, started to darken and grey clouds started to form. All the people in the village looked up the weather was changing quickly. Soon enouph it started to rain.
The witch looked up into the sky. "What crap are you trying to Pull?!" She asked you could hear the fear in her voice. She held up her hands and gathered smoke making five more spears. She hurled them all at L. He grinned his long hair started to flow along with the strong breeze.

He moved his right hand forward and the water from the rain gathered together, and formed a giant hand made of pure water. It stopped the spears instantly.
The witch looked terrified, "What the hell are you. This is magic...how are you possible of such a thing!?"

L launched both hands forward and small wave of water knocked her down to the floor. She hit it hard, the rain still pouring.

L jumped down from his pillar, "Now I couldve just shot ya...but that would have been boring." L lifted his left hand and a water started to gather just above him. He formed it into a a fist, and killed the witch by letting it fall on her hard, crushing her. The water pressure was to strong. L took a deep breath and the rain started to calm. He tilted his head back towards Luna. "Sorry If I got you wet." He said jokingly.

Damn she looks pretty when its raining...Stop it L!
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Luna Watches him fight “Wow his amazing” She thought to her self. As it rained and he said sorry about getting her wet she tilted her softly to the left and tucks some of her hair behind her ear and gives him a Sweet smile. “Do you need a place to stay i have a place around here” Luna says softly and giggled at the nick name Clips. “I think i like him” Luna thought and looked at him. She started to get cold and sneezes. “aaww the down side of rain a cold” She says smiling at him softly
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 pm

L took of his jacket and wrapped it around Luna. "Im sorry, perhaps I went to far...making it rain and all." He said grinning. "But I like to make a scene." He said jokingly.

"Umm do I need a place...I dont know. But lets get you inside before your sneezing gets worse. I feel realy bad." He placed his arm around her back, trying to keep her warm. "For some reason I cant get it to stop raining after an hour, haha I guess I still need some pratice." He smiled.

"So tell me what direction do you live? So we can start getting you home." L said looking at her.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:49 am

Luna Smiles and kisses his cheek and blushes. “thank you Corey and i live at the north near gates” Luna says softly as she snuggled close to Corey to keep warm and started to walks to the north. “What bring you here any way Corey, Even the WH are hardly here and we have to fend for our selves here” Luna Says softly not wanting to pry in his business. The rain stopped and the cloudy skies and begin to clear. Luna smiles and thinks “He is so kind to me a stranger but it feels that i have know him for years” Luna thought to her self and Blushes slightly.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:02 am

L was shocked when she kissed his cheek, he didnt know how to take that. But he grinned it off.

Corey its a nice nickname to have...

They were heading towards north, and the people in town were just looking at them. From the scene they both made defending the town like that.

"Oh what brings me here into this town."

Why am I here in this town again, Oh thats right im looking for someone, he holds the Arcane's Jewl. But I dont want her to think Im a bad guy...and I dont wanna lie to her either. Sigh...

"Oh right im here to get something that sort of belongs to me, its a necklace. I heard the person lives around this town so I came to check it out. But I also heard this guy is very dangerous. But dont worry bout me, lets get you inside. But Clips I gotta warn ya, my line of work...is not very safe. And im not that good of a guy..." L said only bending the truth a little bit.

I dont wanna lie to her...But I usaully always lie to people...I just dont want her to judge me. Although im a bad man, so ive been told.

Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Eclipse Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:12 am

Luna Smiles at him “I don’t Minds i want to help you and it looks like you need a female around you to pull you in place” Luna says giggling as they came up to her house. She opens it. It was a one story house one bedroom, kitchen and a front room. It wasn’t girly, it was normal. “Come on in Corey” Luna says walking in. “Oh one thing i don’t like liars or people bending the truth just thought you would like to know” She says knowing he was not telling the whole truth to her. “I will be back in fifthteen minutes i need a shower so make your self at home” Luna Says smiling

Luna walks in to her room and gets undressed and walks in to the shower room and turns it on. After fifthteen minutes and walks out in a towel and her hair in a towel too.
Luna Eclipse
Luna Eclipse
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:31 am

He walked in the her house. "A nice place you got here, its roomy." he said looking around.

L sat in a chair the whole fifteen minutes, wondering if he should tell this girl he just met the whole truth about what he's doing in town. His chin rested on his hands that were on his knees.

Sigh...Im just gonna tell her, she dont like when people lie. And I could use her skills, to back me up when things get to hectic. And if she doesnt take the news well, then im just gonna have to leave.

L waited for her to come back out of the shower. "No one ever let me enter their house before, im so used to sneaking or blowing my way in. It feels so different."

She came back from the shower, and he looked at her shocked. Raising an eyebrow, it was hard for him to speak at first. "Li..listen, I hav..havent told yo..yo..you. The wh..wh..whole truuuuuth." L tried to choke out. But it was hard, not only did L have problems telling the truth but Luna was very attractive just wearing nothing but a towel over her body. "I'm sooooorrrrt o,o,o of a th..th..thief."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum