Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanda, the undying

+3
Hawkeman92
Xan
kanda walters
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty Re: Kanda, the undying

Post by Starkiller Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 pm

"I had a wife, but she has been long since dead" Draco said solemnly "Now back to the subject about Tracey, I believe you shouldn't wait, his world is being plunged into darkness, and I think it would be nice for him to have a little bit of light in his life"

Suddenly a ghoul came bursting into the room.

"Lord Draco, it is Master Tracey, he's gotten into a fight against his brother in the oasis!"

"Hmm... Not good, we have too much at stake right now" Draco said, but then turned around to Millie "I'm sorry to cut this short, but I need to go now"

Draco walked out of the room and whistled, calling out his Wyvern from it's perch, Draco jumped into the air and mounted his dragon, riding towards the oasis.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue850/850Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm

"His Brother!" Millie yelled out lookig shocked.

Millie didnt remember the last time Vince showed himself for she was unconcious. But she knew it was bad Tracey's family finally showing them selves was very bad.

Damn after all these years why now? To decide to show themselves, and I promised him I will always help when I could. Damn I feel so pathetic here and useless. I dont even know how to get out this place to go help. But I wouldnt be helping in my condition, I would only get in the way. Damn it!

"Just what is happening Tracey?" Millies said rubbing her forehead and laying back down.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty kandas trial

Post by kanda walters Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 pm

*kanda was in the areana with out any equipment. for a while, he has been trying o use his fire abilities, but they were very weak, he is trying to contact the visual representation of his mana releace but he is always saying the time will come when you will know what to do*

kanda- oh come on, i'm in an areana with out any equipment, i would like o know the reason why my abilities are weaken

*kanda pacing back and forth in the ragged pants he is in with an udience watching his ever move, trying to think up a plan but so far he keeps ending up in a simulation wher ehe is screwed with out his abilities or equipment*

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 am

Draco walked into the arena, coming out from one of the many entrances. He walked over to Kanda, pulling out his lightsaber. He looked at all of the people at the stadium.

"Citizens of Agma Sogul, this man I present to you here today has committed many crimes"

The people in the arena booed and cursed at Kanda, they didn't enjoy people who commits crimes against the city, especially WH.

"He has invaded our city without permission, he has caused the explosion outside and the death of Lord Xan, he has invaded the Brood Chambers as well" Draco yelled "So I hereby sentence him to, DEATH"

Draco raised his sword in the air, and sliced down, attempting to slice off his head in one clean blow.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue850/850Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 am

kanda to drago- look here man, i don't know whats so wrong about falling through your roof, if its about the damage, i am willing to fix it. and what do you ahve against a witch hunter. sure i can bearly be counted as a witch hunter because i just found my self waking up in a coffin under the dessert, and found my self displaced around 4 months from the last time i woke up, but i did nothing wrong

*kanda looking around and hearing the booin of the audience and saw drago slashing at him, but kanda just ducked to avoid the blade by a norrow margin and ontinued talking*

kanda- AND SHUT THE F*** UP, I AIN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG. SO WHATS THE PROBLEM YOU BUNCH OF MOTHERF****** A**H****.

*kanda suddenly found himself being the target of trash but using what little streaht he has in his fire, he burns all of it*

geeze, first just hating me because i'm a wh, and then throwing trash at me because i yelled back at them for telling the truth. damn, how do i get my self in these messes, its one after another

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue900/900Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 am

"I apologize young one, but I must kill those who commit acts against Agma Sogul" Draco said coldly "Now, it is time for you to die"

Draco summoned up a large amount of his power, he wasn't going to let him get out of this for killing Xan. He unleashed a massive blast of psychic energy and focused it around Kanda,[Repulse] attempting to crush him in a single blow.

(Mana -60)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 am

kanda didn't know what taht tecnique did so he dodge, but he still got grazzed , but he was flung backwards.

"i comited a crime against agma Sogul. all i did was just drop in. i didn't even know about this place." kanda spoke as he was getting up.

"all i was doing was diging for water and now i'mbeing sent on death row, not only will i beat you, i will beat the leader of this place and take it over and change the ways in here, a witch hunter is being persecuted for nothing, when we are trying to win the war agains the witches to prevent them from taking over the world and exterminating almost every single human life"

kanda then lunged at draco and then attempted to upper cut him.

(-70 health)

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:39 am

Tracey walked in along with Draco, he looked down towards the arena and saw Kanda.

"The man that fell from the ceiling. He is a WH..."

Tracey pondered about this for a moment. Master Draco will surely kill this man, for entering his city, but there is more to this then I know.

He looked at the demons as they threw trash at him. "Thats quite mean." Suddenly Tracey felt Draco summon a large amount of power. "No...not this move again. Repulse."

Tracey watched closely as Draco released his most fearsome attack, he was studying it. So when he faced Draco again he would know how to face it better then before. He was looking for a weakness. The arena rumbeled greatly as Draco released his attack.

Tracey smirked as Kanda survived the attack, but still took damage. "Hmmm he did way better then me."

As I remember I kinda jumped towards it instead of dodging it. I had to reduse the damage some how. Still a stupid move.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 am

*kanda noticed the person absorbing some of the force as well, and was left speechless, the person who saved him, saved him a second time, and he felt angry, he felt so angry, that sudenly he felt he knew what happen to his powers, and he knew what should be done to utilise his new abiliies. so he gathered up some of his mana and formed a ball with it*

magia erebea. i may have not known her for a long time, infact i just met her before this trial, but how ever, this is between you and me, man.

*kanda on stand bye waiting for an attack from draco*

[admin intermission: you might not have noticed, but tracey remembered how the previous attack had hit him back during his fight with draco. He did not weaken the attack or anything. and btw, how does rage/anger trigger knowledge about how to use one's skills?]

my intermission- i may have worded it wrong, i ment as in the step by step process, sometimes rage is the catylist in awakening hiden abilities, one example would be in naruto, during the time skip, when jiraya was able to enrage naruto enough to unleash the 4 tails form of his jinchuriki forms. if that wasn't a good example, another one would be the hulk, in the comics from what i hear, the actually catlist that allows him to use his transformation is rage. another example i just remember thanks to one of my fiends is in the dn angel anime, both satoshi and niwa are able to transform in to krad/dark respectivly, the only difference is taht satoshi uses anger/rage to use krads abilties often at his own health or something like that, while daisuke uses love to bring out dark
and anyways, its more like a step by step process, right now, his "friend thats in his head is instructing him"

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:12 am

"I won't waste my time with this" Draco said angrily and brought up his arm, [Grasp] he pulled out the ground from under Kanda and the ceiling on top, he used both of the pieces to attempt to crush Kanda in between. "You have caused enough trouble in my city, now die!"

Draco didn't waste time and used his next attack to attack Kanda's organs[Wound].

"You believe WH is doing such a thing, but they also kill others like monster and demons because they are doing what is in their nature, we are beings who deny WH and it's rule over us, because of WH I lost everything I hold dear, we all have lost something to you, so I kill you now, for all of us"

(-40 Mana)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Starkiller wrote:"I won't waste my time with this" Draco said angrily and brought up his arm, [Grasp] he pulled out the ground from under Kanda and the ceiling on top, he used both of the pieces to attempt to crush Kanda in between. "You have caused enough trouble in my city, now die!"

Draco didn't waste time and used his next attack to attack Kanda's organs[Wound].

"You believe WH is doing such a thing, but they also kill others like monster and demons because they are doing what is in their nature, we are beings who deny WH and it's rule over us, because of WH I lost everything I hold dear, we all have lost something to you, so I kill you now, for all of us"

(-40 Mana)

*kanda jumped off of the gound piece he was standing on just before the to pieces colided and dodged the attack called wound*

your wrong, that is the wh's purpose, to spread piece and to defend humans, i may have been inactive for the past months, but the purpose shouldn't have changed then, the amout of timeto change is just too small, you say the wh are evil, then why didn't they leave me as a baby to die, instead of taking me in and giving me an education when it would have been easier to just kill me at the spot

*kanda then quickly jumped all over the place around draco trying to confuse him and then lunghes from behind him and kicks down onto the floor*

kanda as he is kicking- if you think that the wh organisation is still evil then tell me what is good

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 am

"Never said they were evil, but we do not follow under their rule boy" Draco said "But attempting to convince you will hold no fruit, for you shall die now"

Draco dodged the attacks on him, and slashed a couple of times with his blade.

"Everyone in the stadium, LEAVE!!!" With those words, all the people began to leave the stadium.

"I will not continue with this game! You! Human! Shall die here!"

Draco jumped high into the air and levitated himself.[Jump + Levitate] Draco unleashed his most powerful attack an attack able to create great tsunami's with it's power. [Obliterate]

"MY ULTIMATE POWER, OBLITERATE MY ENEMY!!!"

The massive blast engulfed the arena, but the citizens were taken into safety.

(Mana - 160)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm

*kanda noticed that there was supose to be a reason for why the citizens left because not only his opponent said so, but it must have been a technique that is strong, not knowing what would happen, but he formed magia erebia again and used it to absorb the force, but the attack was soo strong that it caused some damage to him as well*
-130 health points
ok, wonder what to do with thisball
*when faced against an enemy far stronger than himself, but his will to live out weighed his fear of death, and then knew he could not absorb the attack in the magia erebia, so he threw magia erebia at drago and releacing it back at him, cauing obliterate to attack its creator*
-150 mana points

(1. please no quoting of texts.
2. please read the global announcement about 'how to write'. Its in every forum, you should be able to find it.
3. the attack obviously is scaled down to at most half of its original strength. Aside from that you said it copies the element, not the opponents moves. Since draco uses a special kind of force and no element this is something to argue about aswell.)

my intermission- well yah, it is true i absorb the enemies element when i use magia erebea, but how ever, from what i seen in his techniques, he uses force, force is not one of the several elements that i can absorb, as for using it on the original creator, i can only do that once, cause the magia erebea absorbs the attack, so i can use it, but how ever, if i can't use the attack, i just simply throw the magia erebea away and the attack is releaced back in the direction i throw it at. i did say in my techniques page that it was a technique for defending, and that aebere aigam was a technique for attacking. i may be able to temporary use my opponents own technique but i cn only do that once, its like reloading a gun. where i only get one shot. then i'll have to wait for my opponent to send me another shot at me

if i am not clear, then i'll say this simply statement.
the main principal of the magia erebea is to turn your opponents streanth into your own streanth. it is supose to be the ultimate defence technique. and as you can tell, i base almost everything off of my favorite manga "mahou sensei negima"

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:49 am

*Before The gigantic move made by Draco*

Tracey continued to watch the fight, studying both opponents moves and styles. He was rubbing his chin and staring real hard. A tap came to his shoulder, at first he shrugged it off thinking it was a bug. But a tap came again, this time harder. Tracey turned around and saw Millieanna.

She looked healthy again, actually better then before. Her hair was dyed blue and her skin was no longer pale looking, it was back to its original color. "Mill...Mill...Millieanna!" Tracey yelled out looking shock.

"What you like the new hair color." Millie said smiling at him. Tracey was too much in shock for words."Wha...What happened."

"Oh I just did some drastic changes, A few improvements to myself nothing to worry about." She said smiling. "Heh yea looks like it, come Millie I must tell you something very important. I promise i'll tell you everything that has happened to me during our seperation." Tracey said taking her hand and leading her out the arena.

*Regular time. After Tracey told her everything.*

Millie was in tears from his words, Her head was buried in Tracey's arms. He held her tightly not letting go. "I know Im sorry..." Tracey said to her. She raised her head up, wiping her tears off her face. "So they realy...realy are gone."
"Yes...yes from what I was told. Plus I dont feel their energy anywhere."

Millie still sadenned by Tracey's words thought for moment. "Tracey I understand why you have decided to leave WH, but we still have friends and allies there. We must go back." Millie said looking dead serious to Tracey.

Millieanna's New Look
Spoiler:
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:13 pm

kanda took advantage of the duration draco takes to react to his own attack being used against him, and runs to an exit trying to escape leaving behind his presious katana
"i will come back to you my sword" kanda thought to himself as he was running away

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 am

"It is useless young one" Draco said "What you attempt to use are my thoughts"

Draco stopped the attack from hitting him and redirected it back towards Kanda. He added another large blast of psychic energy in order to propel the attack even faster. [Repulse]. Draco then grabbed Kanda's leg [Grip] and pulled him towards the on coming attack by dragging him across the floor.

"Using my attacks is like using my mind power, it is forever within my control" Draco said coldly "Now, die"

(Mana- 85)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:40 pm

"not in this life time, i will not die" kanda as he was flying towards the attack, with how things were going, he knew he wouldn't survive if the attack so with the only thing left to do, is use his magia erebea offincly, now knowing what to do, he formed magia erebia and took the orb and coated it over his right hand and punched the attack as it came closer and closer, but the power was too great so it caused him some damage as well but over all, he was able to absorb it
-50 health points

with the mana storing the attack, enriching the aebere aigam with mana. kanda using basic mana manipulation formed it into a blade with out absorbing it, an image of what the energy sword looks like
and using the blade, he slashs the connection he had with draco and landed on his feet facing draco "i guess you won't let me leave, so i guess that means i have to fight my way out of here . and as i said before, not only will i win, but i will change what people think of the witch hunter even though they have yet to do something wrong, now prepare your self YOU BASTARD"
kanda lunched himself towards draco and slashing downward with all his might with the energy sword

FREAKEN 'the crazy itmin' INTERVENTION
owke i haven;t followed this thread and The lazy admin might have told you otherwise but as he's off for a few days ill be the judge for now. SO LISTEN UP:
-Get a freaken mana cost for that magica thingy, NO MAGIC WITHOUT MANA i don care if in the negima manga he didn;t lose any here he does. You say you store the enemy's attack based on its element and send it back. well then the thing you pay mana for is the storing and it costs more as the incoming attack is bigger and becauseyou fire he attack you can;t get mana from it!!! and you can;t absorp it as you don't break it down to a mana level and do not change it so kanda can accept it.
-second mana manipulation is in NO WAY basic. ONLY witches have the basic ability to manipulate it, mages use there ability's if you wantan example or evidense for my statement XING uses that they call it something else but it is just mana manipulation. And because he needed to train alot for it AND WAS A SUPER GENIUS he could use it to such a level.
-Thrid Please try to keep your char from metagaming, once in a while is owke but your doing it alot i don know if you do it on purpose or accedently but watch out for it (metagaming = dodging stuff your char should have no knowledge of how to do that. see rules for more info)

The lazy admin does aggree

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 am

Draco pulled up his lightsaber to block the blow, the blades made contact. However, Draco was unable to handle the force behind the blow. He was sent flying into a wall. Draco looked at the large gash that appeared across his chest. He looked towards the young WH before him.

"You think that WH is innocent and righteous, we believe that they have their faults and have some bad within them" Draco said coldly "You have surprised me young one, but this battle ends here"

Draco picked himself up and summoned up all of the weapons in the arena along with his lightsabers. The weapons surrounded the two and floated along the arena. [Combat+Grasp]

"Now to show you why I was called the greatest psychic in history"

Draco forced all of the hundreds of weapons to attack Kanda at once and in waves.

(Health -70 Mana - 70)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Kumo watched as the tenacious cockroach of a WH was still fighting to survive against Draco. She took a drag from her cigarette and puffed out a large cloud of smoke.

"Draco shudda let me take care of the little fucker" Kumo scoffed "Oh well, nothing better to do here"

Kumo walked out of Draco's viewing room and put down a note.

Yo Draco,
I'm heading out now, don't worry I know my end of the bargain, I'll see ya later, call me if you need anything.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:47 pm

kanda nearing his limit still has some fight in him, but with the situation against him. he knew he was finished, but he didn't want to die just yet, so calming down, he looks at his suroundings trying to dodge the weapons flying at him as he was running, only getting grazed by the blades but when a blade heading streagt for him, he uses his mana sword to destroy it before it came near him
(for imagination purposes, this situation is kinda like in the 10 years into the future arc of the katekyo hitman reborn manga where gamma and hibari fought)
-5 points
"is that all you got, for the title of the strongest, you sure are unimaginitive. and so what the witch hunter organization isn't all good, but nothing is perfect"
kanda said as he was trying to prepare for the wrath of the sun technique, even though it would be significantly weaker than usual, but should still be enough to melt the weapons and maybe destroy a wall to allow him to escape

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Draco watched as the young WH moved to and fro across the arena, he was dodging well. Draco didn't think it was time to marvel at the young boy. He used his psychic power to rip apart the arena and sands and use them to surround Kanda.[Force] He formed a dome around him and used his psychic power to compact the sands together. [Crush+Grasp] He took the dome and created a sphere by using the stones and metal of the arena, trapping Kanda in a ball of earth, sand, stone and metal.[Force] He levitated the ball through the air and hovered it over the arena.[Grasp] Draco wheezed a little, he was using too many abilities at a time. Rose the ball 100 meters into the air, and then forced it to crash into the ground of the arena with all of his might. [Force]

Draco dropped to his knees, all of the weapons he had levitated fell to the ground. He clutched his chest and wheezed, the clanging of the metal and wood hitting the arena floor and seats echoed in the silence.
(Mana - 160 +50 Health - 60)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am

Tracey looked at Millieanna, straight into her eyes. "I know we must go back, to get Laura and Tinkerton. Also the lab, I must get some things. But you dont mind staying here and leaving WH behind...for good?"

"No I dont, as long as Im with you. I am your supporter remember Tracey. Any where you go I must follow." Millie said looking straig back at him. Tears were still falling down her cheeks.

At this time it was best for them to stay together, with there former masters gone. They needed each other more then ever now. Tracey took her into his arms and she continued to cry, a few minutes passed when they heard some serious shacking and destrution going on in the Arena. They both looked up and wondered what was going on.

Tracey stood up and took Millie by the hand leading her into the Arena. Millie followed close behind squeezing his hand tighter. Tracey walked in astonished by all the destrution that was caused, he saw Draco weezing hard. "Master! what has happened!" Tracey said about to leap down towards where Draco was.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 am

as dracos attack was throun at kanda, there was a large explosion, revealing kanda in more tatters. he bearly had enough time to prepare his best tecnique
-750 mana
-40 health
"w..w..wrath o...of the s....s...sun, shit, even my best attack is only good enough to defend. i can't die just yet. why is it taht my techniques are weaken, i guess we gave it our all"

soon from kandas mana sword the out line of a man formed
mysterious man-"ah, young master, i'm guessing you noticed your power significantly lowered for fire have you now"

kanda- "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME, YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO HELP ME, ALL YOU DID WAS WEAKEN ME, AND NOW I USED A TECHNIQUE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT, YOUR LUCKEY, I USED IT BY INSTINCT"

mysterious man- "young master, it wasn't by instinct, i just sent the instruction to the true powers you posses to your subconsious, what you call instinct is your subconsious, you should be lucky"

kanda-"lucky, YOU CALL THIS LUCKY, I'M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE, AND YOUR CALLING ME LUCKY"

mysterious man- "young master, yes i am calling you lucky, this power was supressed by the witch hunter
organisation, it's potencial is enough to destroy the very organisation that took you in"
kanda- "what the hell are you talking about"
mysterious man- "the ones who attacked your village when you were a baby, the witches didn't destroy them, it was the witch hunter organization"

kanda shooken but continued to ask the man questions- "thats a lie, why would they attack a village, and how do i know your not lying"

mysterious man- "its easy, i transfered my soul to your mind to survive, i am your father, the creater of your technique called the magia erebea, and you are not human like what they want you to think, you are the last one of our clan. a clan of magic users, that arn't human, but arn't witches as well, the closest thing you can call us is demons"

kanda- "YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION, IF I HAD THE POTENTIAL TO DESTROY THE ORGANISATION, WHY WOULD THEY TAKE ME IN, WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY TAKE IN SOME ONE LIKE ME"

spirit of kandas father-" its easy, to train you for their sake when the time came when you awaken, but they still feared your potential, so they decided to seal it off as a precaution, who you think is good have evil side as well, like you said, not every one is perfect, so the organisation that took you in is fighting witches, but they basikly exterminated our clan, so what will you do my son"

kanda obviously couldn't take this news, especially when he was still in the middle of his fight with draco, but no other reason, he couldn't handle, it and so, mentally he broke down, banging his head against the floor, the wall, and yelling, crying as well, knowing that the very people who took him in had evil sides, but then mana swarming around in him starting to make a tornado out of mana,and then letting the magia erebia run wild enough to change his formhis new form, in a fit of rage and he releaced the magia erebeas latenent power and made a piller of mana shoot through the roof so far up into the sky

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Draco looked at Tracey, he was a caring man, that was a good thing to keep.

"It is nothing son, I still have some old injuries" Draco said with a lighter tone.

Draco heard a sound from where his opponent landed, from within it emerged a creature, emitting a mad frenzy of an aura, his opponent had lost his sanity. Kanda shot a massive pillar of mana, causing a hole through the roof. Draco watched as the roof began to crumble.

"No..." Draco said with disbelief, he flew into the air [Levitate] and hovered above the city. He drew the reserves within himself and doubled his efforts in order to protect the city. Draco took in his psychic energy and grabbed the debris with his psychic power.[Force+Force+Force] He held the massive pieces of rock and sand, holding an enormous amount of weight. He hovered the pieces above the city and out into the desert.

"Sora!!!" Draco cried out

Sora came flying out, she flew to her master's side within a split second.

"Yes Master"

"Get the Valkyries and protect the citizens!"

"Understood"

Sora sent a signal to the Valkyries, the all emerged from the viewing platform and moved to assist their master. Setsuna moved to slice apart the rocks, making them smaller and more manageable. Sora Cigam proceeded to disintegrate the smaller rocks with her magical powers, Alexa and Arturia evacuated the villagers while Hibiki and Corra smashed away anything that would harm them. Sora protected the main structures with her shields. Together, the group was effectively protecting the city, but they had left the cause of the problem unattended. Draco and his personal guard were too busy to worry about Kanda.

(Health - 50 Mana +50 - 125)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Xan dropped down from the sky, landing and causing a large explosion to appear. He split apart the debris with the force of his entrance, causing the pieces to shoot out into the desert. He stood silent amongst the flowing wind of his explosion. He looked to the side to see Kanda, or at least, something similar.

"So, you're still alive?" Xan said with a smile. "You asked for a round 2 right?"

Xan readied flame spears in his hands.

"Well then, let's get started shall we?"

Xan boosted himself into the sky like a rocket. He looked down at Kanda.

"This time, no one is going to save you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Kanda, the undying - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next