Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting Demons

Go down

Waiting Demons Empty Waiting Demons

Post by Xan Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 am

Mitsuko laid herself onto the ground, looking up at the starry night sky. The sounds of crickets and the crackling of the campfire helped calm and relax her. She reached into her robe and pulled out a magical card with Japanese characters on it. The card read "Xan". Mitsuko couldn't believe she had won, if it weren't for the surprise attack and the environments during the battle, Xan most likely would have won.

"Ouch" Mitsuko winced when she felt a sharp pain. Mitsuko derobed to see the scars from Xan's fearsome attacks. The openings didn't bleed, but were closed immediately after Xan's attacks, but the closing caused her pain. Eventually she would be able to heal the pain, but Xan had left his mark. "At least his power will be put to good use now"

"That's what you think" Xan's voice rang inside of Mitsuko's head, catching her off guard.

"How are you talking to me?"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Xan laughed maniacally "Your seal was meant to trap demon and spirits and block off their minds from yours, however, I am a God"

"This can't be!" Mitsuko argued "It's impossible"

"There is no such thing as impossible" Xan said calmly. "Now you have to worry about me being in your head. Every time you use my powers, my hold on you will become stronger, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"I don't need your powers" Mitsuko retorted "I have enough power to do things myself"

"I like your spunk" Xan chuckled "But when your mind or body succumb to weakness, your soul will be mine!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!..."

Xan's laughter trailed off in Mitsuko's mind. That night, Mitsuko was unable to get any sleep, fearing what would happen if she let her guard down.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting Demons Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting Demons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Waiting Demons Left_bar_bleue930/1200Waiting Demons Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down