Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Garden

3 posters

Go down

Eternal Garden Empty Eternal Garden

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm

"Hello I am Hawkeman92, I won't be here for long because a certain person might find me and attempt to beat me up."

Future Jiro sneezes "Is someone talking about me?"

"Anyway I'm here to explain the Eternal Garden. It is a mysterious place outside of the world we know, little is known about the Eternal Garden but the things that happen in the story do not necessarily happen here and people also act differently. For example, Jiro might be a cold blooded evil person who's enjoyment is to cause fear to others." walks over to the place where Jiro is and shows everyone Jiro who is chasing after a butterfly with a happy smile on his face. "Okay bad example."

Walks away from Jiro and continues to explain "Okay so people act the same in here but the other thing I said is true. Look at east HQ here, not a scratch on it." Shows everyone east HQ which is as good as new. Loud screams can be heard from it and people shouting the words clean freak in fear. "Yeah lets not go inside there."

"Anyway characters can do whatever they want in here and it will have no effect on the actual story. Also people who have not appeared yet in the story can be here also. Do you know who this guy is." Shows everyone a man who seems to be looking for someone. "That is Pandora's big broth-" before another word is said a blast is seen approaching. It is stopped and the man is seen shooting it out of his hand. "Lucky I created him or that would hurt, I guess he prefers his privacy."

Explosions are heard and Future Jiro is seen running away from Pandora. "Well better go before he sees me. Have fun."

Future Jiro jumps on a rock and smiles at Pandora "C'mon Pandora all I did was draw a flower on your cloths. Oh did I mention the kick me sign on your back." Pandora aims her arm towards future Jiro with an emotionless look on her face. "Such an annoyance does not deserve to live on this planet." Pandora says emotionlessly as she shoots a beam towards future Jiro. Future Jiro jumps of the rock which is hit by the blast and is destroyed "I thought someone was here... Oh well. PANDORA OVER HERE!!" Future Jiro shouts and starts running again.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Eternal Garden Left_bar_bleue50/150Eternal Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Eternal Garden Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Eternal Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Eternal Garden Empty Re: Eternal Garden

Post by Areos Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Leneor walks in, he's eating a snowcone. he sits down at one table.

Leneor: "Tasty."
ME: "what, you picked it up from the ground after the duel?"
Leneor: "yupp. It's tasty."
ME: "I won't ask further questions... bye"
Leneor: "See you sometimes."

A woman with long pink dress joins him at the table.
???: "Maybe you should apologize for killing him."
Leneor: "I just defended myself *lick* "
???: "doesn't change the fact he was killed by you."
Leneor: " He killed me, we're even. Don't be so stingy Äeon."
Äeon: "Fine, I'll do it in your stead then."
(Yupp, Äeon in human form. That however will not happen in the real Storyline, this is like an image of her old self.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Eternal Garden Left_bar_bleue470/550Eternal Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Eternal Garden Left_bar_bleue430/650Eternal Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Risey sits in a rocking chair, rocking back and forth with her newborn son, happily playing togather.

Risey: Who's a good boy, who's a good boy, you are.
The son giggles.
Me: So what are you going to name him.
Risey: Don't know, there's alot of things in my mind right now. And thinking up a name for him is one of them.
Me: You should hurry it up then.
Risey: Umm... my husband the braviest man I've known my entire life and then theres's Areos a good friend of his. I know, your name shall be...
The son smiles along with Risey.
Risey: James.
(Vorst has a wife and a newborn son he had to leave behind.)

Me: Are you mad?
Risey: At who?
Me: Areos for you know...
Risey: Why should I be.

James falls asleep in her arms, grabbing tightly to her cloth not wanting to fall.

Risey: Everyday Aeon comes by here, lending me a hand. I could tell that she felt bad what happend but as life goes on, you forget about those things.
Me: I see.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Eternal Garden Left_bar_bleue720/800Eternal Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Eternal Garden Left_bar_bleue150/400Eternal Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Äeon walks over to Risey.

"Hello there Risey, I see he fell asleep." leaning down she cautiously stokes over his head, not waking him up. "If it just weren't for all these riots with pandora and Jiro. I'm happy Leneor is sitting down once in a while and not plotting new michief."

She looks up to the FROST.

"Oh, i haven't met you before. I am Äeon, Leneor sister - a pleassure to meet you" she smiles warmly.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Future Jiro is running while carrying Jiro with him. He looks around and doesn't see Pandora anywhere "I think we got away from her." He puts Jiro down and has a rest from all the running he has been doing.

"You should thank me kid, you could have got blown up there." Future Jiro says while breathing heavily. "Erm... I don't mean to sound disrespectful but you led her to me in the first place." Jiro says looking at his future self.

"Anyway I think it's time for another prank. I'm sure Pandora's getting lonely without me." Future Jiro says and starts walking. He is then suddenly stopped, he looks down to see a fairy like creature pushing him "Hello there Lily." He says as Lily grows to human size.

"Stop teasing Pandora. You have done that enough today." Lily says to future Jiro.
"Yeah I think you're right... There are other people to pull pranks on after all."
"That's not what I meant." Lily says angrily.

Future Jiro then walks towards the table that Leneor is sitting at, he sneaks behind Leneor hoping he won't notice. "Why won't he learn?" Lily says to herself as she sighs.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Eternal Garden Left_bar_bleue50/150Eternal Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Eternal Garden Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Eternal Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Leneor keeps eating his snowcone, but as F-Jiro closes in he suddenly raises his arm, holding a remote switch. he doesnt even look back at F-Jiro as he clicks the button and a giant hammer comes out from the ground and pounds sideways into F-Jiro, launching him off the site.

Äeon: "Seems like he realy was planning something... *sigh* he just can't stop doing this stuff"
Leneor: "He..hehehe... muhahaha..." leneor laughst between finishing his treat.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum