Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Return of the - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of the

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:52 am

Lea snickered to her sister's embarrassment, it was entertaining to see her sister get so worked up over such small things. Lea was the exact opposite, she could do anything her sister found embarrassing.

"My my" Lea smiled "It amuses me how weak my sister's heart is when it comes to situations like this, I guess I chose right when I picked Leneor, what an interesting master"

Lea looked out the window as they began to reach their destination. She thought about the events that had happened so far, and how fate seemed to have a twisted sense of humor.

Soon... Lea thought Very soon...
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 am

Kali managed to arouse herself from sleep while she was being carried by Leneor. At first she didn't realize what was happening, just that she was with Leneor.

"Oh hello Master" Kali said smiling, still half conscious "How are you doing this morning?"

Kali touched Leneor's face, she couldn't tell whether it was real life or if it was a dream. Because of her mind of thought, she didn't feel it was out of the ordinary to touch him so casually.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:30 pm

"oh, goodmorning cutiepie, I'm doing fine realy." he smiled gleefully at Kali, stopping in the middle of the corridor. "Well, it's not too long untill we arrive anyway. Hope you had a nice dream."

He turned around and went back towards the cabin with Lea in it, Luthien had already come back and brough small snacks for everyone. She looked up as Leneor entered the cabin again, but continued reading a book that she had brought with her after recieving an approving nod from him.

"We'll be at the Headquaters in a couple of minutes it seems, remember not to pummel the personel Lea. Unless they try anything weird, then go ahead and give them a beating of their life,hehe. Same counts for you, my cute little maid." he smiled at Kali.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm

"As you wish Master" Lea said nonchalantly

Lea continued to look outside, but turned to look at Leneor and a devilish smile appeared on her face. She noticed that her little sister was being carried around like a little princess. Lea could tell that Kali was tired, but she couldn't pass up this chance to embarrass her. Lea walked up to Kali and looked at her.

"Hey there sleepy head, you gonna wake up?" Lea asked "What are you doing being carried around? I guess you like being treated like a princess don't you?"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:29 pm

"What do you mean Nee-san?" Kali looked at her sister with a confused face. "I'm not a princess I'm just like how I normally am"

Lea's comment snapped Kali's mind at attention, she began to notice that she actually wasn't on her feet. Kali looked around frantically as everything went into place.

"Master! What are you doing?!" Kali exasperated when she realized she was being carried "You shouldn't be doing stuff like this. I'll get down now"

As Kali struggled to get down, her footing wasn't great and she fell down on her behind. Kali laid herself down on the floor, dazed by another pain.

"Ow~" Kali groaned
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Areos

Kali struggled her way out of his arms and fell down onto the floor, he had tried not to make her trip but didn't realy accomplish his goal. He pouted a little while looking down at her.

"What, you don't want to be carried by me?" he asked like a hurt puppy. A short pause as he looked at Kali on the ground, before kneeling down towards Kali and smiling at her.

"so you're wearing white today, eh? I like the pattern on it." he chuckled, waiting for her to understand what exactly he was refering to, starting to point downwards.
"Does that mean you wear black Panties today?" looked up at Lea for a change.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Return of the - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Return of the - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Lea smiled as she watched her sister struggle and fall, it was always fun to have Kali get into embarrassing situations and her master making it worse for her. Lea raised her eyebrow when Leneor looked under Kali's skirt and asked Lea if she was wearing the opposite color.

"Maybe I am" Lea smiled mischievously, she touched the rims of her skirt "Do you want to see?"

Lea began to raise her skirt, slowly showing more of her legs. Doing something like this wasn't even hard for Lea to do, compared with her sister.

Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Kali blushed when Leneor pouted at her reaction, she didn't want Leneor to think that she hated him, but what he did was so embarrassing for her.

"It's not that I hate it Master, I just don't think I should be carried by you, I'm your servant after all" Kali blushed as she avoided eye contact. She stole a glance at Leneor who looked under her skirt and commented on the color of her panties. Instantly Kali let out a little squeel as she moved her legs and sat in seiza and also used her arms to cover herself to avoid more. "Master...It's so embarrassing when you look at me that way"

When Leneor addressed her sister, Kali was shocked by Lea's reaction.

"Nee-san?!, you should be doing-Kyaa!" Kali said as she jumped up to cover Lea, but again she stumbled and fell onto her sister.

Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Areos

Leneor remained kneeling down, enjoying the scenery that was laud out in front of him - he still chuckled a little with Kali once again showing off her clumsy side. She realy was a clumsy maid, she fitted into that cliche perfectly.

"Now I see, in truth my little maid is the dominant one, or are you changing positions? The way you jumped your sister only allows that option, no way denying it." he shook his head. "But now I don't even get to find out wether they're black."

To Kali's misfortune Luthien decided to throw in a comment aswell.Right after closingher book she looked up and towards the crashed bundle.
"Master, you will see so later, after all your maid seems determined enough not to keep their clothes on. Maybe we should leave for now, so her plans will not be foiled by us." she smiled michiviously. By now all people inside the wagon had joined in on teasing Kali.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Lea looked up at Kali, who had just knocked her down in an attempt to stop her. Lea thought for a few seconds about how she could turn this into another embarrassing moment for Kali. When Leneor and Luthien started teasing Kali more, saying things about Kali wanting intimacy, Lea came up with an idea.

Lea put one curled hand over her mouth and laid the other over her stomach, she looked away and put up a shy face.

"Please, be gentle..." Lea said, pretending to be defenseless.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:32 am

Kali blushed as everyone in the cart began teasing her. Kali pouted as the entire group made fun of her. Suddenly the train's arrival horn went off, Kali quickly picked herself up and stormed out of the room.

"Well we're here so let's get out of the train" Kali said angrily as she stomped through the hallway. When she was away from the others, her face turned an even brighter shade of red. "Geez those guys make me so embarrassed"

Kali got off the train as quickly as possible and waited at the station. At least being around normal people, they would be less tempted to try and get her into embarrassing situations.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:03 am

Lea walked out of the train into the street, a triumphant smirk on her face. She looked at Kali and her smile grew even wider. She saw the embarrassed look on Kali's face and patted her sister on the back.

"There there" Lea said, half comforting, half rubbing it in. "You made Master happy, and that counts doesn't it?"

Lea let out a small laugh, she enjoyed teasing her little sister. Suddenly, something reached her brain, a feeling of familiarity. Her face changed the moment the feeling hit her, she knew who it was, her face became more obvious that she was deep in thought.

He's here?! That's impossible! I thought he was dead... Lea thought to herself. If he is here, I guess I get my chance to meet him

Lea turned around to Leneor and Luthien, handing Leneor a sheet of paper.

"Here Master, Kali and I need to be somewhere right now" Lea explained "We'll meet up with you later"

Lea took Kali by the arm and dragged her off towards Toron.

(In Lea's note:)

Master,

Here's a list of stores where you can get "items" for Kali to wear ^ ^

Enjoy your shopping, we'll see you in a bit

Lea

*Underneath is a mix match assortment of names*
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Areos

"Looks we're only two now, well then." he laid his hand on Luthiens shoulder. "Let's go shopping a little, The Headquaters can wait, its not like they realy need us now, right?"

Luthien smiled at him. "Ofcourse not, I'm reluctant to go back there again anyway." she commented, nodding and leaving the train. Leneor threw his whiterobe jacket over, it didn't bother him wearing it while being in Toron anyway, the next main HQ was right next to it anyway.

He pulled up his list given to him by Lea, the shops she had written down sounded suspicous and not like something one would originally not pay a visit too. Walking ahead Luthien followed his steps right after, leaving the trainstation and entering the mainstreet, the sun struck down at them as they walked along in search of the places Lea had reccomended.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2