Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The twin dragons

3 posters

Go down

The twin dragons Empty The Twin Dragons

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:23 pm

"Now how is fighting supposed to prove that I am your twin?" Lea asked, but then her mouth revealed a smile as she grabbed Kali's sword and her own armor materialized. "Oh well, I've always wanted to find out which one of us was stronger"

Lea held onto the blade and swung Kali over her head. She materialized her sword and transformed it into a snake sword, she swung it at her sister with her herculean strength.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue0/0The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue1100/1200The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The twin dragons Empty Re: The twin dragons

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Kali was sent into the air, but blocked Lea's attack with her sword, the force sent her crashing into the ground. Kali summoned up her strength as she transformed her sword into a spear. She threw the spear at Lea

Looks like I can't beat her in terms of physical strength, but I might be able to fight her with my magic.

Kali summoned up some mana in her hand and charged towards Lea, she wasn't going to lose this fight. She moved with incredible speed and agility and pressed the ball of mana towards Lea.

"Mana Shooter"

Kali unleashed a large torrent of mana streams, acting like powerful winds from her hand.

(Health -15 Mana -50)

Last edited by Kali on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue200/200The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Lea dodged the spear that Kali had thrown, but was unable to beat her sister's tactics, at almost the same time she dodged, Kali had ran up to her side and unleashed one of their father's moves. Lea was sent flying by the attack, Kali was definitely the more magically gifted. Lea drew back her sword and collected mana within it. She summoned forth the dark energy and unleashed her attack.

"EXCALIBUR!!!"

Lea unleashed a massive wave of dark energy, which ate away at the ground as it traveled towards Kali.

(Health -40 Mana -150)
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue1100/1200The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:01 am

Kali watched the attack speed towards her, and moved to unleash her own. Kali summoned her sword back into her hands and collected energy within her blade, drew the blade behind her back, and the slashed.

"EXCALIBUR!!!"

Kali unleashed a massive beam of energy, which smashed against Lea's attack and the collision created a massive explosion. With Kali's version being stronger, she wasn't taking that much of the explosion.

(Mana -150)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue200/200The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:56 am

Lea was launched by the explosion, she should have guessed that she wasn't strong enough to face off against Kali when it came to magic. She smashed against the trees and crushed several as she made her landing. She stood up immediately and picked up one of the trees, she threw it like a spear and threw her sword turned spear right behind it.

(Health -40)
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 am

Kali sliced the tree in half but didn't notice the spear behind it. The spear slid past and stabbed through Kali's side. She was sent crashing onto the earth as she was pinned to the rocks. She took the spear and ripped it out of her body. She tossed the spear aside and picked herself up. She summoned up her strength and concentrated her energy. She focused her mana on her own body in order to increase her strength and speed to match Lea's. She jumped straight at Lea, pulling her arm back and struck with a powerful blow to her rib cage.

(Health - 60)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Lea called back her blade and stopped Kali's blade short cutting through her. She repelled the blow and grabbed Kali's arm. She smacked Kali's face with the blunt side of her blade and sent her careening through the air.

"Not smart Kali, you shouldn't try to fight me at such close range" Lea grinned sadistically "Now I'll show you how to fight"

Lea's wings erupted from her back and she flew at Kali, she turned her sword into a spear again and readied it in front of Kali, she then struck at Kali.

"Gae Bulg" Lea said as her spear began to zig zag and strike at Kali.

(Health - 40 Mana - 40)
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Kali watched as she was thrown into the air like a ragdoll. She never thought that Lea was this strong, she moved to through the air and great speed and looked to see Lea preparing a fatal strike. While Lea was aiming her spear, Kali condensed her sword into a dagger with a ball on the end. Kali took aim and waited for the right moment. Almost immediately after Lea unleashed Gae Bulg, Kali unleashed her ultimate counter. Both attack moved around each other and Kali was struck hard by the attack, being sent careening into the ground. Kali opened her eyes to see Lea's spear in her chest. Kali laid there and fell unconscious so that her body could heal.

(Mana - 100 Health - 120)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Lea was punctured by the power of Fragarach and the ability hit her right in the heart. She was knocked unconscious the moment she was hit and she plummeted to the earth below. A massive crater formed when she landed. She lay on the ground next to her sister. The two lay there, the battle was ended in a draw. The snow began to pile up around them, but both of them would heal.

(Heath - 300)
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 pm

The bird stopped flying away and circled far above the two female knights in the snow. It didn't take long for Leneor to realize they were finaly reaching their destination.

"We're almost there!" Leneor told Luthien, and begann speeding up. As they closed in they saw both Kali and Lea, Leneor immediatly noticed the face of Kali, but could also tell that the two females had injured each other severely.
"Luthien, take care of the one over there, they seem in a critical condition."
"understood."

While Luthien rushed over to Lea, closing her wounds, Leneor franticly searched his clothes.
"DAMN, I forgot my medicine - dammit, dammit.... wait." he looked at his hands. "its worth a try, I have to do something, its bad enough already." He brushed the snow on her face away, and replaced himself. He was now kneeling above her, face forward towards her now, she lay between his legs now. He held his right hand above Kali's wound, holding it stable with his left as he started concentrating. The markings on his arm started to glow brightly.

"[Promise of Life]!" he yelled as he unleashed the energy in his arms, the moment he did his arms started to flare up and go numb at the same time, but the wound was swifly closing up. Gah, this realy bites!

(Luthien is healing Lea aswell, you can either wake up and be led back to asgard, or Leneor will carry the
two back.)
(- 175 Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue470/550The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue430/650The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Kali awoke to a man kneeling above her. She looked towards him and panicked when she realized how close he was. She looked down to see him near her chest and the position she was in.

"W-W-What are you doing?!" Kali said as she began to become hysterical "Where do you think you are putting that hand?!"

Kali pushed the man off her and looked embarrassed as a man she had never met before was laying on top of her.

(Health +80 Mana +60)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 pm

"geez, you're not too nice to people who save your life. You had a wound at the size of a handpalm in your chest, I closed it up. geez, now my arm is burning up." Leneor held up his arms after getting up himself, they were still shaking a little, the glow had disappeared.

"I think i got her stable again, but she's still unconscious."
"Alright Luth! Need help getting up?" Leneor held his right down towards Kali, it was barely shaking. He hoped she could stand, otherwise he would have to support her in standing, or carry her if she couldn't stand at all.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue470/550The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The twin dragons Left_bar_bleue430/650The twin dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 pm

"I'm sorry, I jumped to conclusions" Kali said as she grabbed the man's hand "Thank you"

Kali hoisted herself onto her feet and looked at the young man, something in her mind clicked. She had a sense of familiarity, but she had no idea where it was from. She picked up her sword and it disappeared from sight, her armor disappeared and revealed a blue gown.

"I'm in your debt, you helped save our lives" Kali said as she bowed.

Last edited by Kali on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 pm

"A draw of fate that we found you. I think it's best bringing the two of you back to the castle. Might I know the name of you two beatiful maidens?" he recognized Kali earlier, but he tried keeping his name out, since he connected her with the Witchhunters at first. He walked over to Lea, picking her up from the snow and carrying her in his arms.

"I don't know why the two of you injured each other, but its not like I'm realy permitted to ask if its a difficult thingy between the two of you. Just incase, you can call me Leonor for now, and the girl looking at you as if she'd jump you if you tried anything weird is Luthien. Luth, incase there are snowbunnies or something, guard our back, alright?" Leneor introduced himself.
"O-of course." Luthien answered.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Leneor, and you as well Luthien" Kali said with a smile "My name is Kali, and the woman with your friend is my twin, Lea. We had a fight, but the cause was my fault, I woke up here, but couldn't accept the facts that were in front of me"

Kali eyed Leneor, she couldn't shake the feeling that she knew him from somewhere.

"I can't help but wonder if we have ever met before" Kali pondered "But now that you have saved my sister and myself, is there a way that I can repay you?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm

"Ah, right, i'm the hero right? I should get some kind of reward, right? Well, we can think it over once we're back and you two get some rest." with that he beganwalking towards asgard. Luthien readied her guns and watched the surroundings. Leneor couldn't help but wonder how come she could be so versatile with it this soon.

"And we'll see if your sister wants to show gratitude aswell." he added. "By the way,is there a reason you are eying me?" he was aware of the fact that Kali had been looking at him, he had to watch out. "Am I that handsome that you can't get your eyes off me?" he chuckled, making it obvious that he was joking.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:50 pm

"W-W-What are you saying" Kali said as her face reddened, she had no experience with this.

Kali quickened her pace, she was getting embarrassed. She looked back at Leneor over her shoulder, she could admit that he was attractive, he was older than she was, but the age difference wasn't too different.

What am I thinking?! Kali said to herself, her face burned even more red with embarrassment.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:02 pm

"hey, no need running away from me, i don't bite." he teased her. He was relieved that he could lighten up the mood after all. "My town is still some time away, you shouldn't strain yourself to much." He smiled at her as she turned her head back.

They would reach the town within 10 minutes by foot, though they still needed to get up into the castle.
"In advance, is there anything particular you'd want to eat? I'll see if i can get you something once we arrive." while asking her he once again spotted the blue bird flying above them - was it following them?
averting his gaze back towards Lea in his hands. Sleeping like that she seemed just as cute as Kali earlier, lucky him being in the presence of three cute girls.
wait... including the witches I'm the only guy around, the dwarf doesn't count ofcourse. Lucky me...
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:57 pm

"Your thoughts are painted all over your face" Lea said with a grin "Thinking such lewd thoughts when you look at me and my sister. Though I would be happy to oblige"

Lea gave Leneor a kiss on the cheek and let herself down from his arms.

"I can take care of myself for now, thank you for the assistance"

Lea moved to her sister and gave her a hug from behind.

"So, love at first sight huh?"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 am

"Please don't tease me sister, I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you" Kali said, her face became brighter with her embarrassment.

Great, now my sister thinks I like him too... Do I? Wait no I can't think about stuff like that, it's too embarrassing!

"Let's keep going" Kali said as she increased her pace a slight bit more.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:46 pm

"I think we should cut it down, otherwise she'll realy run away" Leneor joked. "And she doesn't know the exact place we're heading to anyway. The castle cannot be seen right away, there is a distortion spell surrounding it."

He then smiled michieviously towards Lea. "And lewd thoughts are allways fun, they hurt nobody do they?" speeding up to catch up to Kali he put his hand on her shoulder he slowed her down.
"Try not overdoing it, i don't know if i could properly close the wound, i wouldn't want you to rip it open and risk injuring yourself further." he was serious for a change, and then went ahead, giving the two a sign to follow as they approached the town of asgard.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 am

"It's fine, my body heals fast" Kali said "With your magic I should heal a little faster"

Kali followed Leneor as he moved on ahead, no illusion or spell could escape her all seeing eye. She saw the castle from a distance, but of course for some strange reason, she had seen that castle from somewhere before, but she didn't know where.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 am

"We can see through spells Leneor, though my eyes disable most of those effects on me" Lea explained "It comes from our dragon heritage"

Lea moved to her sister's side again, Kali was unstable and despite her sadistic nature, Lea did care about Kali's well being. She looked at the town and she too had a sense of familiarity.

"This place seems, familiar, like I've been here before" Lea said with a curious tone "I wonder how this is going to go?"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:39 pm

"so you have dragonblood inside you? Now thats unusual." Leneor hummed. "Do you come from the city of Dragons then? Then you'd probably be returning there later."

He listened to Lea's anotation, for some reason the two seemed to know asgard.
"To tell the truth... I only know that i'm the lord of this area since about a day. This town has been dead for years, my family died and the town was swept clean by the witches taking prisoners, due to some kind of miracle I'm the only heir that survived." they were passing a few of the worser demolished houses. "Maybe you visited it when you were younger, you two look like royalty with those clothes. before the events took place."

He turned around "Welcome to the ruins of Asgard" he spread his arms now on the main road of the town. He narrated it oddly cheerful despite the rather dark background. Continuing on the road towards the stairs his steps became slower until he returned to normal walking. they approached the stairs.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum