Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Beginning Of Nightmare.

3 posters

Go down

Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty Beginning Of Nightmare.

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:02 pm

After traveling for some time Volt finally arrived at west headquarters, surprisingly Jiro was still awake though he seemed lifeless. He got on his feet and started walking to report his last mission though he wasn't stable and it looked like he could fall any time. "Jiro, you've been through a lot. You should get some rest." Volt said with a worried look on his face "No. I must report my mission." Jiro replied. Volt was worried for Jiro but could see that he was determined. "Okay. Just rest afterwards." Volt said as he went to do more work.

Jiro had reported his mission and mentioning that his sensei was captured, he was told once again to get some rest so he started heading for the dorms but he then saw some suspicious people and decided to follow them. "Soon we will be rich and then we can live an easy life" one of the suspicious people said as they continued to sneak somewhere.

They finally reached an empty room, they looked around to see if anyone was there but Jiro hid so they couldn't see him, the two men then started to talk.
    "This should do. We can finally take these witch hunter cloths off."
    "Have you got the box?"
    "Of course I have the box, I can't trust you with it."
    "Open it then."
    "Yeah, yeah, I'm opening it."

One of the suspicious men then opened a small box in their hand and a small portal came out and started growing until it was big enough for someone to fit through. A witch then came through the portal "Not bad. But you idiots were followed. No matter, it's just a black class. And a weak one at that." the witch said.

All of the sudden a hand appeared in front of Jiro and dragged him in plain sight, Jiro duplicated a sword from his bag and got ready for battle but the witch got a small box out of her pocket and a beam came out of it blasting Jiro against the wall. "Nice invention, I was right to buy it." the witch said as she turned her back to Jiro who was knocked out against the wall.

FINALLY YOUR ASLEEP now just too get rid of the annoyance. a monstrous voice in Jiro's head said. Horrible images then started flashing in Jiros head like the death of his parents among other things, the images got faster and faster and all of the sudden Jiro opened his eyes "It's a dream." he said as the witch turned to him again.

"What? Your still awake? I guess I should just kill you." the witch said as she approached him "Jiro's Nightmare." Jiro said as the room turn red with Jiro's duplicated blood. The witch took no notice of this and summoned four hands that approached Jiro but before they could reach him they were impaled by duplicated sharp bone.

"This is weird, aren't you a black class?" Jiro ignored what the witch said, raised his hand and pointed it at the witch. Duplicated bone then impaled her feet, the witch looked down and saw her feet impaled to the floor preventing her from moving. "Jiro's red room." Jiro said as bones started to appear and make a small spiked room around the witch, the room then turned red with blood.

The room made from bones then started to fill up with blood, this made the witch panic and so she used the box she had to blow a hole threw the room but as soon as she did, more bones appeared and the hole was gone. The witch started too panic a lot and started banging on the wall but since it was spiked that only thing it did was cause harm too her.

Then there was silence without any noise coming from the room, Jiro looked at the suspicious people who were shaking from what they just saw. "Y-you killed her." one of them said "I can't kill anyone. After all, this is a dream." Jiro said as he raised his hand again, this time towards then men. Sharpened bones then came from four directions of the men and then impaled them.

Jiro then collapsed on the floor as monstrous laughing could be heard in his head, everything Jiro did disappeared and all what was left was two dead men and a drowned witch. Volt them arrived after looking all over for Jiro, he had first gone to see how he was doing but couldn't find him and panicked. He saw Jiro and the other dead three "Jiro, wake up." he shook Jiro but he didn't wake, he then picked him up and headed towards the Infirmary.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
    Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue50/150Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
    Health:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
    Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty Re: Beginning Of Nightmare.

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Volt looked at Jiro as he was sleeping on on the bed in the infirmary, he was told that he was in a coma but he wasn't sure what that was since he had never heard of it. He couldn't get too close because he was being treated. Volt wouldn't of been so worried since it looked like Jiro was just sleeping but a strange thing was also happening. Wounds were rapidly appearing on Jiros body and as soon as they were treated more wounds appeared.

Volt had a lot of work to do but he didn't want to leave Jiro in this condition, he was so worried that he didn't even notice a grey class walk behind him. The grey class put his hand on Volt's shoulder which made Volt jump a bit "I know you're worried but we need you help. Don't worry about your friend, he's in good hands." the grey said. Volt nodded his head and was then given some documents to hand in, with his extra hands he could hold a lot of things and was usually used to carry things around the headquarters.

Meanwhile in Jiro nightmare a monstrous laugh could be heard "HAHAHAHAHA NOW TO FINALLY DEVOUR THIS DELICIOUS NIGHTMARE. The most delicious nightmare will be mine. AND AFTER THAT I-" It then came to him that after he had devoured this nightmare he would have to go back to normal nightmares again. This thought made him angry since he had got used to this nightmare "NO, I REFUSE TO GO BACK TO THOSE KINDS OF NIGHTMARES. such a good nightmare, why can't EVERYONE have a nightmare like this." the nightmare monster then got an idea, he gave a sinister smile as he started laughing again "HAHAHAHA. Since this is such a good nightmare. I'LL LET EVERYONE HAVE IT!!!" As he laugh blood started to rain down from the red clouds.

As Volt walked down a corridor he started to get a bit tired, he then turned around a corner and saw a lot of gray classes on the floor sleeping, he then saw a cut appear on one's face and instantly new this wasn't normal. He started running but got even more sleepy but he knew he had to warn the other headquarters. As he ran he saw others collapse, he slept less then normal humans but even he was getting very tired.

He got to hos destination and approached the radio to warm the others but as he went inside the room he instantly got extremely tired. He continued but one second felt like a year without sleep, he felt a weak as a child and started to hear monstrous laughing. He got to the radio and started using it "Emergency... Everyone in west HQ... Falling asleep... getting wounded... Monster laughing... Approach with caution... Please send... Help..." Volt then fell asleep with the radio still on. West headquarters had become silent.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue50/150Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
    Health:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Laura and tinkerton arrived in West HQ a whil ago, about two three hours. They transported themselves there because the trackr that Luara secretly planted on Tracey, told them that Tracey was in west somewhere. So the first place to actually look was in West HQ.

Laura had her same laptop and notebook in her arms, with tinkerton standing right next to her. "Tinker did you believe that Tracey's whole lab could fit in this little box container?" Laura said holding a little box in her hands, Tinker glanced at it. "No I did not master Laura, but Master Tracey's lab was created by his master Larkin. So it must be capable of many great things. Even shrinking to the size of a small little box."

Laura looked sad, it reminded her that Larkin and Maya were gone, and dead. Laura shook her head, trying to block some tears it worked but she still looked effected. Soon as Laura looked around West Hq was getting more and more silent and for some reason her eyes got much heavier. Mel Mel came out from her jacket pocket, and looked tired. "Why...why am I sooo slee...sleepy." Laura asked herself. Tinkerton was a machine so sleep was not in his system.

Soon there after Laura and Mel Mel dropped to the floor sleep. Tinker looked at her for a moment. "Master Laura are you all right? Master Laura?..."

Soon tinkerton was the only thing or being in the whole HQ that was awake. Laura sound asleep got a little cut on her cheek that started to bleed.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue600/600Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Health:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue600/600Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:52 am

Laura and Mel arrived in the nightmare and at the time it looked like the place was deserted. The only things around were corpses though luckily they were not the corpses of Witch Hunters. It was also completely silent except for the crows flying above that looked dead.

Nothing was happening for quite a long while but then a monster started to silently lurk around and got closer to Laura. It continued until it was right behind Laura and then it suddenly rushed and attacked her. Before it harmed her a scimitar hit the monster in the head killing it, Volt then approached the woman "Do not worry, I am with the Witch Hunters. You where lucky it was a weak monster." As Volt got closer his wounds where visible.

Volt had already lost two of his arms with several stab wounds and other wounds all over his body. He would off been dead but this world was different then reality, he knew death was possible since he had almost died a few times but he hung in there. The only explanation is that it is a lot harder to die in this world and fatal wounds are not fatal here.

Volt was in a lot of pain but only worried about the one before him, he pulled out his scimitar even though he was struggling to walk. "You should hurry to safety. I am finding much harder to fight." Volt said in a painful voice.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Laura looked realy sadened by Volt's appearence, he was missing limbs and everything. "Oh thank you so much!" She yelled out by accident.
    Laura was frightened by her surroundings, and since she wasnt a fighter. She wouldnt be able to protect herself. Mel flew into the air and then back down to Laura whimpering. He was also afraid of the terrain. Laura looked around and fixed her glasses. "Hey where are we and whats your name?" Laura asked, she had a billion questions in her head but only asked two of them.

Meanwhile...

Tracey and Millie landed infront of Western HQ, in little time Tracey's flying has gotten quite faster. Tracey scratched his hair, looking up at the HQ. "Ok Millie Tinker said that once we go in were going to be falling asleep, so prepare yourself mentaly." Millie smiled im already two steps infront of you Tracey."

She walked over to push open the doors, "Just make sure your are ready." Tracey lauphed "Shut up, and lets go in already."

They both walked in and felt nothing at first, they even walked in a little deeper. "Wow tinker was right everyone is knocked the heck out...Yaaawwwwn." Tracey said covering his mouth with his hand. Millie started to stretch out and walked over to Tracey falling on top of him. "He...Hey Hey, what you doing. Mill...Millie."

They both fell down to the floor Millie was on top of Tracey, he was cuddling her in his arms.

The next they both saw was a remake oh Hell from what it looked like. The sky blood red and the land black and scary. Skeletons were crawling on the floor crows in the in the clouds, the air smelt of blood and death.

"Where the heck are we?" Tracey said standing up on a rock with Millie below him holding his arm. "I dont know but this place gives me the creeps, but we gotta find Laura and then the cause of this nightmare realm thing."

"Yea I know so lets get moving." Tracey said hopping off the rock and started the search.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 pm

"Forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Volt, I help out at west headquarters though I'm not an official member." Volt looked up at the red sky, even though he was in pain he continued. "I'm afraid I don't know much more then you about this world. I remember feeling extremely tired before I was here so I think this is some sort of nightmare world. Do not let your guard down though, this is no normal nightmare. As you can see I am feeling an incredible amount of pain." Volt took a deep breath and tried to ignore the pain he was feeling.

"Also while I was still awake I saw the ones sleeping get wounded so I regret to tell you that our bodies are in danger. The first one that fell asleep and received wounds was my friend Jiro and he had many wounds the last time I saw him. It would be best if I told you some things I have learnt about this world." Volt looked around to see if there was any monster but saw non.

"I was unfortunate, when I came to this world I was surrounded by monsters. I fought and defeated many the I'm afraid I couldn't fight them all and had to retreat. There are many different kinds of monsters here, the weakest I've fought are skeletons which are as strong as normal humans. The strongest I've fought are as strong as black class witch hunters. Some only seem to think about killing and some have human like intelligence and are even able to speak. As for this place I only know it is very big as I have be on the move for a while and it mostly looks the same."

Volt then heard roars and other monstrous sounds "I heard from one of the monsters that a group of witch hunters have come together to help each other fend of the monsters. I was looking for them when I saw you, please follow me, I have a rough idea where they are. Do not worry, I will protect you even at the cost of my life." Volt started to move hoping Laura would follow. Even though he was wounded he didn't want Laura to worry so he tried his best not to show it.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:46 am

Tracey pulled out mugen in its katana form from the skull of a 8ft demon, he let out a sigh as the blood covered his sword. "So many monsters and demons, to many of them. Millie you alright over there?" Tracey turned his head around to look at her.

Millie was gracefully leaping in the air with her green scythe, her blue hair waving with the wind. "Yea all done here Tracey!" She yelled out to him when she landed. A black demon came behind and aimed to crush her with its hammer, Millie smimplt side stepped out of the way and countered with a slash of her scythe. She cut the hammer inhalf and then jumped into the air and slashed it in the face, killing it. Tracey smirked "With Millie back things should be alot easier, from now on."

Laura and Mel followed Volt, they both felt very bad for him. His pain and effort was noticible, and couldnt be ignored. Laura didnt know any other spells other then a heal, which was taught to her by Tracey from Master Larkin. "Volt...um I think I can help you injuries if you want?" Laura asked not wanting to get too close to Volt without permission first.

Tracey and Millie werent too far off from them, little did they know. That they were being followed by three human like beings in black robes. One of them looked at Tracey "They seem to quite troublesome, we must rid off them all. Or they could ruin everything." The three robed beings began to run towards Volt Laura and Mel.

Tracey was using his goggles and saw them running towards Laura and Volt. "Its Laura and ...Volt!. That means Jiro must be here aswell! Millie we got to get moving!" They both started running towards Volt and Laura.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Lycan walked up to the west HQ, "it sheems diffrent somehow"
    "Mistress it seems like entering might not be the best option"
    "Why'sh that?"
    "I sense something strange"
    "you alwaysh senshe something shtrange"She laughed and walked through the gates, but as she went deeper into the HQ the more sleepy she got "Why ish i shleepy i slept a few days ago" She yawned before falling asleep upside down against a wall.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue565/800Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue185/400Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
    Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Volt looked at Laura and gave her a smile "I appreciate your concern, you are a good person. I am sorry if my condition has brought you any worry." Volt then put on a serious expression again as he noticed three robed beings running towards them.

He threw two scimitars in front of them to try to slow them down "Identify yourselves. If you are the monsters of this place then I will not let you harm these ones." Volt said courageously. He wasn't in the condition to fight but he was willing to sacrifice he life in order to protect the girl and the one with her.

Volt prepared himself for battle and tried his best to ignore his wounds, he stood his ground waiting for the robed beings to either respond or attack.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat May 01, 2010 10:13 pm

"Hells Black Detain!" Tracey yelled out with his palms on the ground, Multiple black heavy chains arose from the ground and wrapped around the three robed beings. The scimitars that Volt threw headed towards two of the robed peoples heads. One just bounced off and the other was pierced straight through killing him. The robed man next him, lauphed "He always was weak." There were two left and they were being held by Tracey's chains.

Tracey and Millie arrived infront of Volt and Laura quite quickly. Millie went over to Laura "Laura!!! Ive missed you so much!" She said hugging her a bit to hard. "I missed you to Millieana, very much but your crushing me." Millieana put her down "Sorry Laura." She giggled. They hugged again this time more easier and soflty. Tracey stood his ground watching the two robbed people. Miilie and Laura looked at him, "Its so good he got you back Millie, it wasnt the same without you. But he's still..." "Yea I know, but I will always be next to him. We'll get threw this together." Millie said with Laura gazing at her.

Tracey keeping his eyes on the two spoke to Volt. "Volt sit this one out, you look hurt enouph dont need anymore injuries. Laura heal Volt's injuries, and Millie guard her. I'll handle these two."
    Mel Mel let out a loud Zip Zip sound, he was happy to see Tracey again. "Yea its good to see you too Mel Mel." "Hey Hey Hey! dont be bossing people around now alright Tracey!" Millie shouted out. "Come on guys lets go a safe distance away, your name is Volt right you need some serious attention. I wont be able to fight with Tracey on this one." Laura and Millie started to heal Volt's injuries, slowly but surely his limbs would even come back.

Tracey never took his eyes off the two robed beings, there faces were covered in there hoods. The big one that had the scimitar bounce off his head lauphed again. "What do you mean you'll handle us Witch Hunter! Yoo seem pretty cocky to me." It had a manly voice, with little strain nor effort he broke threw the chains easily. The other one giggled lightly " Let me handle this one Kain...pleeeeeaaaasssseee." The other simply had the chains melt off in ooze. Tracey raised an eyebrow "Heh then let us begin...Sky Sever!" Tracey shouted out, red energy could be seen coming off his back and shoulders.
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat May 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Volt was taken a safe distance away and was being healed, he didn't enjoy being a burden and felt like he should be fighting. "I am very grateful for what you two a doing for me but I feel like a should be helping to get rid of those foes. Are you sure you friend will be okay?" Volt wanted to do nothing but help even though he knew he wouldn't be much help in his current state but he still wanted to help a little.

Volt then wondered how Jiro was doing, he knew Jiro wasn't as strong as most black class witch hunters and was worried since he was probably the first one in here. "Jiro... Please be okay." He said to himself as he got healed.

________________________________________________________________________________________
    Meanwhile

Jiro was chained to the ground with spikes sticking out of him and wounds all over his body, he had already lost the will to struggle and was just laying there. The nightmare monster was not too far away from him looking into a pool of blood showing everything that was happening in the nightmare.

Struggling makes the best nightmares. Don't you agree?" The nightmare monster directed his question at Jiro but Jiro replied with silence. The nightmare monster looked at him with a disgusted look as he didn't like the fact that he wasn't struggling.

"It looks like some friends of yours are here. One is someone who was your partner on your very first mission, Tracey wasn't it?" Jiro reacted but not much. "He's not a dream, I think it's time to fill you in on a few details." The nightmare monster whispered this in Jiros ear and all of the sudden Jiro knew what was happening at west HQ and his nightmare.

Jiro opened his eyes wide and started struggling "Please don't hurt them. Please." Jiro begged. "HAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT I WANTED. If you escape you might be able to help them." as the nightmare monster said this, bones came out of the ground and broke the chains. Jiro pulled himself from the spikes with a pained expression and began to run.

Before he could get far, something hidden in a shadow blocked his way. Jiro turned but it was in front of him again "Hihihihihi, you can't beat my speed." something then grabbed him and threw him in the air "Or my strength." something then blasted him while he was in the air with some sort of beam "Or my power." as he fell something then walked up to him "Or my intelligence. But please, try your best, your despair is just what we want." Jiro couldn't move and was once again impaled by a spike.

As tears ran down Jiros cheek he could hear nothing but monstrous laughing. He looked at the pool of blood that showed everything that was going on. The nightmare monster smiled as Jiro watched in fear what would happen.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun May 02, 2010 1:02 am

The Sky sever Tracey fired hit the big one and he easily deflected it with his bare arms. Tracey watched and learned, the smaller one slithered towards Tracey, he had no legs just a snake like body with arms. He took off his hood and revealed a ugly face with slick black hair going back. He opened his mouth and let out a large chunk of green spit.

Tracey dogded it to the right, the spit melted the floor. Acid spit...and metal like body. Sounds easy enouph.
    The bigger one took off his entire robe and revealed a strong body and crazy spiky hair. His teeth were sharp aswell. He cracked his neck and his skin turned solid black, he lifted his arms and slammed them down on the floor creating cracks. "Lets Go! Punk!"

Tracey smirked and started to ran very quickly towards the right, creating a bigger distance between them and the others. Kain followed running after him, the smaller one slithered and continued to shoot acid spit towards Tracey. He was quick so he was avoiding them quite easlily. He ran behind a giant rock real quick, and ran out, mugen was in its four bladed shuriken form and he threw it towards the acid spitter. He spat acid at it, it only cut it inhalf. Mugen was immune to acid and other things alike. He barely dogded it, mugen sliced his arm off completly "Psssssss damn it! I'll kill you witchhunter!" Kain grinned "Hmph try better next time Slither." Kain was next to Tracey and aimed a fist at him, with Kain's raw strenght Tracey would die in one hit. His fist landed and sent Tracey flying to a spiked rock, but as soon as Tracey made impact with the rock he dissolved into mist. Kain looked shocked "But how and when!"

The real Tracey was behind the rock he ran behind, with great speed Tracey ran behind Kain "Almo Raizo!" He hit Kain's back. His metal body was pierced. Kained looked behind him "Ha try better then that...Gaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!" A huge jolt went threw Kain's body. "Impossible!"

"Alma Raizo negates abilites when made contact with the opponent, this should only lessen the ability now. But your iron skin should be less durable. I only fired that attack ealier to see how strong your skin was. Now I doubt you'll be able to take the same attack again at point black range." Tracey held out his hand and Mugen returned in its katana form. "Oscuras Sever!" Tracey let loose the more powerful version of sky sever across Kain's back. Smoke covered the area, Kain was on the floor not breathing. Tracey looked at him, and then walked away towards Slither.

He was on the floor breathing heavlily, When Tracey came up to him he raised up and shot five large acid balls towards Tracey. Tracey held out his hand "Estrella." He fired a large beam of energy at Slither completly engulfing the acids he fired. The blast completly took out Slither's lower half body. Tracey just looked on, in a moment Tracey was behind him. Slither looked frightened now "Please I beg of you WitchHunter...spare my life. You have won...pleeeeeeaaaassse spaaare meeeeeee."

Tracey looked at him and held mugen in his hand. " I am no Witchhunter." Tracey chopped off his head, with a golden look in his eyes.

Laura and Millie were just about finished with Volt. He almost looked as good as new. Tracey came towards without a scratch on him. "Wow you must have shown them Tracey you dont gotta mark on you." Millie said when she saw him. Tracey looked at her. "No they were just weak...is he almost finished?"

"Yea he's done we can get moving now." Laura said fixing her glasses. Tracey scratched his head "But where do we get moving too?" The four of them including Mel Mel were stranded in the Nightmare in what it seemed like..Hell.

(-100 mana)
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun May 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Lycan's eyes slowly opened as abloddy red glow decorated the blurry image "Where ish thish?" Her eyes focussed and a gritty and dark scenery was around her, bones blood and pices of flesh covered most of the secenary. Lycan jumped up and looked around. She started walking as not much about this place had much of an impact on her. A couple of deformed humans with blood pouring out of open wounds walked of in the distance. "Thish sheems like a fun place" She grinned as she started walking.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue565/800Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    Beginning Of Nightmare. Left_bar_bleue185/400Beginning Of Nightmare. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed May 05, 2010 12:13 am

Volt looked around and wondered which way he was going before he was attacked, he then remembered the direction and started talking. "We should search for the other witch hunters. Not only we could help them if they are in trouble but they may be able to tell us more about this place." Volt said. He wasn't that smart but he did think logically and made decisions on what he thought best.

He started walking while talking to Tracey "I appreciate the help. I do not think I would be able to win against them if I had to fight them, especially in the condition I was in." Volt said. He hoped that Jiro might be with the rest of the witch hunters which was one of the reasons he wanted to find them.

Volt then felt the air get colder, the atmosphere got worse and it seemed like something bad was coming. "I think we should hurry." Volt said as he walked faster.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed May 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Lycan placed her hand on the blood covering the ground and ripped the iron from it, with it she made a scythe and started sprinting ahead. A huge creature stood before her, it had neither a face nor a real shape, Lycan was a bit confused but with a simple slash upwards she slashed it in half. Blood sprayed around and most of it covered Lycan, A happely insane laughter could be heard as more of the shapeless blobs charged for Lycan. Lycan laughing and slashing them apart as the blood flinged around and her white coat turned crimson, The blood was now covering everything around her, now was the time to try her new idea. The blobs surrounded her, She twirled the scyth around and slammed it into the ground, fkames bursted from the blood as the iron in it was super heated. A pilar of fire sprang from the ground into the air.

Lycan walked out as ice dust covered her coat, she had used the metal in her coat and the blood covering her to supercool her self and the air around her, keeping herself sade of the fire. The blood still covering her she walked on, the fire pilar would have probly been seen by everybody in this place.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed May 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Tracey, Millie and Laura were walking next to Volt, if anything they thought he knew how to get around this place. but in do time they figured out he didnt.

"Oh no problem Volt, a friend of Jiro's is a friend of mine. Now where is that little guy? Is he here in this place? This dream like realm that for some reason we cant wake up from." Tracey said pondering on many thoughts in his head about this Hellish terrain.

Millie sighed, "Tracey stop thinking so much for once and lets just focus on what were doing to get out of here. We are looking for other WH members to help us out, correct so lets get searching."

The group starting walking faster because of Volt saying that they should hurry. Behind them was a goblin looking creature it was small and skinny. Its nose was pretty long and pimply. It was lauphing while following the group.

"Hehhehehehe foooools, you will only fall into your eternal doom here. There is no escape from...this nightmare!"

(Umm sorry for the crappy post, but idk exactly wat to do here lmao)
    Artist
    Artist
    C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat May 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Lycan saw some familiar faces i the distance, she used an extra powerfull push off to launch herself towards them, because of a slight miscalculation she body slammed a small goblin like creature. Making it fly past Tracey, Milli and Volt. "Woopshie, to much power" Cobvered in blood with only a few spots on her without it coating her she grinned. "Hai, hey do you guys know where this is?" She then noticed volt "Food?"
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Volt listened to what Tracey said and gave a worried expression "I'm afraid I don't know." he said looking down. He knew that since Jiro was probably the first one here that he might be hurt but he didn't want to worry Tracey about it nor did he want to think about it.

He then saw something fly past him but it went too fast for him to see what it was. He looked in the direction the thing came from and saw a girl who referred to him as food "I am not food. I am Volt, a helper at west headquarters. And may I ask who you are?" he then thought back and remembered seeing her at Balgon.

He remembered her and thought it was strange that the people he met at Balgon he was meeting again at another nightmarish place. "You were at Balgon. I believe your name was..." He thought for a bit and then remembered "Lycan if I remember correctly." He said as he looked at Lycan.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu May 13, 2010 10:20 pm

"Talking food" Lycan grinned "Wait you know me?" She looked at him and then tried to remmeber "What'sh balgon? i now i shaw another big bug before" She seemed to remmeber a place with big eight legged bugs bt she never really remembered stuff anyway.

"So you guys know what thish place ish?"She looked around but nothing semed familiar to her.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Volt continued walking and started talking to Lycan since she didn't know what was going on. "I'm afraid that all I know is that we are in some kind of nightmare." He said as he was walking up a small hill. "Too make it short this is a dangerous place and we can still be hurt so it would be best to treat it as reality." He said as he reached the top of the hill.

As he looked down he saw a group of witch hunters, it seemed like most of the witch hunters from headquarters were there. "It seems we found them." Volt said "It's the others." he then started running down the hill. The witch hunters saw Volt and started waving to him, since he had been with them for a while they knew he wasn't a monster and knew he was a friend.

He entered the small base that they had made though it didn't look like one, not only was it small and made from bones and rotten wood but it was also damaged. "I am glad you are all alright." Volt said relieved "We have been attacked several times but luckily we fended them off. We were lucky that they were the weak monsters of this place and that you have come now. There are no monsters attacking at the moment but we could use your help when they do." The witch hunter said with a smile.

Though this witch hunter was smiling, most of them were not and it was obvious that moral was very low. It seemed that most off them had already given up, some had been taken over by despair and was sitting on the ground trembling in fear.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon May 31, 2010 12:29 am

"Whatsh a nightmare?" Lycan wondered about it when the came to a group of Witch Hunters, it seemed they build some fortifacation. Lycan looked at it and almost laughed the shack looked at the point of breaking and it seemd that it had been under assault as well. Lycan twited her palm and all the blood that had been covering her flowed to her palm, the leftover blood shot from her tail into the ball at her palm. She breathed in and in one thrust she injected it into the ground. The ground shook as the blood had atracted all the iron from underground and large iron walls rose from the ground, a steel gate formed and small windows to look through.

"Much better"She grinned and saw the sad and scared face gain a little bit more hope as protecton was given.

(-50 mana)
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Volt smiled as he saw the people in despair get a bit of hope, in battle moral is a precious thing but he didn't care about that, if he had to he was willing to fight everything by himself. He looked at Lycan and was grateful for what she did "Thank you. I appreciate what you have done for these people." Volt almost knew everyone in west HQ and didn't want to see any of them in despair.

He then turned back to the witch hunter he was talking to before "Have you seen a boy called Jiro anywhere?" Volt asked but unfortunately the witch hunter shook his head "I'm afraid not. I'm sorry but there is a chance that he might be dead." Volt refused to believe Jiro was dead. He was going to ask more questions since knowledge was important in battle but suddenly another wave of monsters started started attacking.

"We'll talk later." Volt said as he rushed of to battle to help. Luckily the monsters were weak and the only dangerous thing was there numbers but Volt had seen a larger number of monsters before. Even though there was a lot of monsters this was average in this place.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Lycan watched as the army, or rather a last minute riot of monsters stormed at her newly build fortifaction. The hope some of the Witch hunters had gained seemd to be fleeting again, as they realised they had no weapons the feelings of dispare seemed to feed or boost the monsters as they hastened their pass. Lycan Laughed as the monster were in her range. She twisted her palm opening her dimensional hole, from it spears, swords, shield and random weapons fell. Also some clumps of steel, in a second she formed large arrows. she braced herself and flinged them all at the same time at the attackers. She made the arrows vibrate making them overheat. As the arrows touched the monster they got fire and the arrows cindered into the flesh of the monsters.

"ish that all?" Lycan laughed again as their numbers were halved.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 pm

The witch hunters moral rose as they saw one person that was on there side take out half of the monsters by herself. With there new moral they charged and started killing the monsters with very little casualties and were obviously winning.

Volt was also fighting taking out monster after monster "I'm glad someone as strong as you is on our side." he said while killing monsters. The monsters started to decrease in numbers and victory was certain, the witch hunters were taking out the few remaining monsters and were confident they could hold up as long as they had Lycan with them.

Before the last few monsters were killed a single witch hunter saw something coming over a hill, he dropped down and started shaking in fear. "Th- their coming... THEIR COMING!!!" He shouted out. As everyone looked toward the hill they saw a massive army of monsters, the number was five times as big as the ones they had just received.

The monsters started charging towards the witch hunters even faster then the monsters before them. Gathering up the moral they had left the witch hunters charged and attacked the monsters but the difference in power was huge. These monsters were twice as powerful as the former and it seemed that the more powerful ones were at the back.

Witch hunters were losing there moral fast as they begun to see how hopeless the situation was. Even though the amount of deaths were in the single digits most of the witch hunters were wounded so bad that it would kill them if they weren't in this nightmare and some were even worse then that. After killing another monster Volt looked with a shocked face as he saw more monsters coming. It seemed like there were an infinite of monsters attacking and was obvious that this was there final attack to end the human resistance.
    Hawkeman92
    Hawkeman92
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Dragging the metal from behind the walls with her she jumped forward into the army, the image would only appear as a blur to others. She dived half of the metal and made it splatter over the remaining WH, it then formed light but strong armor, it won;t get in the way of their usual movements but it would give them greater defense.

Lycan made the rest into her personal armor, With her tail sticking out and a metal wolfen mask to cover her face, the armor was blood red and the shape was that of a samurai armor. Her baret got covered and turned into solid metal. A disk formed beneath her feet [Lamnia field]. As the first monster charged towards her she threw a spear at it, it dodged to the side and the spear hit a demon behind it. "They ish smarter" Lycans eyes turned more animalistic and a feral aura covered her enitre body, a slight hesitation could be seen on the weaker monsters. "Letsh play" With a grin a giant broadsword formed from the ground.

With one hand she swung the sword in a half circle cutting 5 monsters at the same time, the wounds scoarched and caught flame. Using the momentum she let go of the sword piercing 3 monster on it before crahing into a small group of monsters. She let a sword of one of the monsters hit her armor and let it liquify and absorpt it ointo her armor. As the monster tried to figure out what happened, Lycan replicated the sword witht he same metal into hr hand, beheading the monster. A spear headed for Lycans back, she used her left foot as a pivit point and let the thrust of the spear past her, she grabbed it before it could be retracted. With a powerfull twirl she lifted the spear with monster in the air, She let it drop and made it stand upright the monster got pierced on it.

Lycan took a deep breath as beside her sides arrows rose from the metal disk, She made a 180 degree twist then using the force of the twirl she punched to each side. [vacuum punch X2] Two burst of compressed air fired and flung the arrows with extremely high speed towards both sides, Monster fell on both sides and caught on fire creating a wall of fire. 50 monsters were already past the fire but Lycan thought the Witch hunters could take care of them, She also made sure to leave bows and arrows in the fortifacation so they can defend themselfs from within the walls.

Lycan spurted into the field of the stonger monsters, She created a spikes on her knuckles as she punched The first one it the gut, it staggerd back but didn;t go down. "Thish is so Much FUN~" Steam came throught the mouth of her mask as she punched into his gut again blowing him several feet into the air and making him slam into the ground [mana empowerment]. A sledgehamer came straight down , Lycan punched through it shattering it. She grabbed the arm of the attacking monster and pulled herself up with her feet first drilling her feet into its face. Teeth and blood gushed down as its face got pullverised.

"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Lycan was now pure blood red not a part of her body wasn;t covered in the red color of blood, With a mana empowered jump she punched straight through a large fat demon, using him she threw him towards some smaller ones sqaushing them. Her tail covered in blood formed blades with the blood, As Lycan spun as she landed a few kicks cutting him up with her tail, the cuts froze over slowing the monster down. With one spin kick she shatter the the ice tearing up the wounds.

She placed ehr hands on the metal disk and drew two katana's from it, creating them as she pulled it from the disk.

(-120 mana)
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down