Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

A Discussion with the Dark Lord

2 posters

Go down

A Discussion with the Dark Lord Empty A Discussion with the Dark Lord

Post by Artist Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 am

A couple of minutes had passed since Tracey had to let Millie be taken to the medic in Agma Sogul. Tracey had walked back to Draco's quaters fast but yet steadily. His mind was in deep thought. Tracey didnt notice but some strands of his hair was turning into a crimson color red.

Now that I finally found Millie again, we should return to WH. But something deep in my head is telling me WH can not be trusted anymore. Do they have anything to so with my Master's deaths? First I see what Draco wants to discuss then I must figure things out at WH HQ. Finaly my mind is at ease, a little bit.

Tracey arrived at Draco's door and knocked waiting for an answer.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
A Discussion with the Dark Lord Left_bar_bleue600/600A Discussion with the Dark Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
A Discussion with the Dark Lord Left_bar_bleue600/600A Discussion with the Dark Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

A Discussion with the Dark Lord Empty Re: A Discussion with the Dark Lord

Post by Starkiller Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Draco stood behind Tracey and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You are certainly quick" Draco said cheerfully "Come inside, I will discuss this in private"

Draco moved inside his chambers and moved to his throne. He sat down on his throne.

"Please, leave us" Draco said with a wave of his hand, motioning everyone to leave. "Now, I'm going to be quick to the point young man, I, Draco Starkiller, wish for you to leave WH and become my apprentice"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
A Discussion with the Dark Lord Left_bar_bleue350/350A Discussion with the Dark Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
A Discussion with the Dark Lord Left_bar_bleue850/850A Discussion with the Dark Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Tracey looked quite shocked when Draco appeared behind him. He walked in after Draco and waited for everyone to leave.

"Your apprentice?"

But what effect would this have on Millie now, and also Laura.

"Your offer... I would take it. My trust in WH has gotten quite rusty. And my supporter...needs time to reocover here in Agma Sogul. But why do you ask? What is in it for you?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:04 pm

"To be honest boy, you remind me a lot of myself when I was your age, I wish for you to flourish when WH would only hinder and contain you" Draco began "I need to tell you that you have a dark power within you, but that power can also be used if you can control it. I wish for you to study under me, learn my style of fighting and make your own, make yourself into a warrior of vast power"

Draco stood off of his throne. He placed his hands on Tracey's shoulder.

"I gain nothing but an ally from this, and that is all I really need"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
A Discussion with the Dark Lord Left_bar_bleue350/350A Discussion with the Dark Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
A Discussion with the Dark Lord Left_bar_bleue850/850A Discussion with the Dark Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:17 pm

He knows about Koten No Zaruun inside of me. Well he was the first to see it. And I know Draco to be an honorable man. He saved my life once before, I would have surely died if it wasnt for him. Agma Sogul seems to be a place where anyone can live happily. His offer is indeed a good one, he can help me control this darkness within me. And help me use it in battle...agaisnt my father. With my masters gone now...

"I...I accept your offer Draco."

Tracey bent down on his knees and bowed before Draco. He was used to having a master to follow and listen to. "What are your first orders my Master?"

Tracey had a tint of red glowing off his shoulders, power that would soon be controlled.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:27 pm

"There is no need for rush right now my son" Draco said cheerfully "I am glad you accepted my offer, but first you must be known to the people, you have permission to go anywhere on Agma Sogul, you can go visit everyone, get to know them"

Draco moved to his balcony that rose above the city.

"Also, go to your woman, spend some time with her, soon we shall begin your training, and it will prove hazardous, I must continue to find more allies to defeat the WH"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Tracey raised an eyebrow.

Get to know people here. I guess I could meet some of the other life in Agma Sogul.

"As you wish master. I will go check on the status of my supporter. And see if she is at good health." Tracey started to walk towards the door and headed out. He stopped at the door when he rembered about Boddin and the others.

"Master what has happened to the ones I arrived here with?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:02 pm

"They left, refusing my offer" Draco said simply "The one named Boddin said that you owe him a favor, I hope you honor that agreement if you made it"

Draco moved back to his throne, he sat down and looked at a hologram.

"Now go, I need to be alone right now, go spend time with your woman, you only get to spend so much time with each other and I'm under the impression that you have been separated for a long time. Now get out of here, go have some fun" Draco waved Tracey away.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 pm

"Yes I will my lord."

Tracey hurried and started a light run to the medical center here in Agma Sogul but he didnt know where it was. So he bassicly just started running untill he ran into some one that can give him directions.

A large golem was around carrying a heavy looking box. Tracey ran up to him "Excuse me but do you have directions to the hospital around here?" Tracey asked patting on his hair. The Golem looked at Tracey for a few seconds then answered. "Yes ummm let me take you there. Are you new to Agma Sogul my friend?"

The golem asked walking in the direction of the Hospital with Tracey following.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down