Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chase In The Sands.

2 posters

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: desert

Go down

A Chase In The Sands. Empty A Chase In The Sands.

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:28 am

A woman was running in the desert from someone, she couldn't see the person who was chasing her but she knew that the person was following her. She then tripped and fell over, she sat up and saw the person that was following her descend from the sky.

"W-who are you?" The woman said in fear.

"You may call me Pandora." The witch said as she landed.

"Y-your Pandora's vacuum?"

"That's a name those pathetic people like you who hunt witches came up with, I myself dislike this title but it doesn't matter. I didn't come to see you to talk, I can taste your power from here. I suggest you just let me take it, it'll be easier for us both that way" Pandora said as she approached the woman.

"I-I am Selena, I am part of the Witch hunters. I will take you down so you can't harm any witch hunters ever again." Selena said as she got on her feet and prepared for battle. Pandora approached her with no emotion on her face.

"You will regret that choice."
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
A Chase In The Sands. Left_bar_bleue50/150A Chase In The Sands. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
A Chase In The Sands. Left_bar_bleue1050/1050A Chase In The Sands. Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

A Chase In The Sands. Empty Re: A Chase In The Sands.

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 am

The woman named Selena stared Pandora down, she was scared since she heard many rumors about Pandora but she wasn't going to give up. She saw Pandora take another step and on that step Selena started her attack. She hoped to take Pandora by surprise and threw a small metal cylinder above Pandora, it then grew to the size of a train and seemingly crushed Pandora.

Selena smile and started to get excited over the fact that she just beat Pandora "I-I did it, I won." she started to say happily. "Won what?" A voice said behind her, she looked behind her and saw Pandora standing there "You think that someone as pathetic as you could beat me?" Pandora said as she started at Selena emotionlessly "B-but how?" Selena said in fear. Pandora then picked up the cylinder with telekinesis and hit Selena with it.

Pandora walked towards Selena "I prefer you alive but I couldn't care less about your legs." Pandora then threw the cylinder at Selena's legs but Selena made it return to it's normal size before it hit. Selena then threw small metal balls which grew to the size of boulders and roll towards Pandora. Pandora continued to walk without an ounce of fear, she threw the boulder aside with her telekinesis and proceeded to walk towards Selena.

Selena panicked but then looked at Pandora with serious eyes "I'm not done yet." she said. Selena then took a very small doll house the size of her hand and threw it upwards, the house grew and fell over them both putting them in the house. "I will beat you" Selena said though Pandora looked unimpressed.

Spikes then fell towards Pandora but she dodged then before they hit, she then looked towards Selena again but Selena had already threw toothpicks that grew into spears which impale Pandora against the wall. Once again Selena was beginning to get excited but Pandora use telekinesis to pull them out and them aim her palm towards Selena.

"This is beginning to bore me." Pandora then shot a beam that only just missed Selena and went straight threw the doll house. "NOOO!!! NOT THE DOLL HOUSE!!!" Selena screamed "It seems like you like this little house." Pandora then raised her hands and made the doll house set on fire. Selena looked around in horror "M-my mother gave me this doll house." Pandora ignored this statement and continued to approach Selena.

Selena started to throw everything she had at Pandora and then increasing the size. Pandora teleported to the side out of the way of one of the things, another she blew up before it reached her, the rest she threw aside with her telekinesis.

Pandora then got to Selena and grabbed her and started to suck out her mana and ability. As she did this the house and everything else shrunk until the house was at its normal size on Pandora's head. Pandora took it off and looked at it. "No. Please don't destroy it." Selena cried.

Pandora threw the doll house at Selena "Since you gave me this power I will do you a favor and destroy you with the house." Pandora said as she aimed the palm of her hand at Selena.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
A Chase In The Sands. Left_bar_bleue50/150A Chase In The Sands. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
A Chase In The Sands. Left_bar_bleue1050/1050A Chase In The Sands. Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:02 am

Toki emerged from another random jump, it took him a lot of tries before he reached the desert. He looked around to see if he could find Agma Sogul amongst the sands. Instead he found two lovely young women fighting it off against each other. He moved closer when the winner was decided.

"Ladies, ladies, let's not fight" Toki began "How about we kiss and make up and forget all of this happened, what do you say?"
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
A Chase In The Sands. Left_bar_bleue585/700A Chase In The Sands. Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
A Chase In The Sands. Left_bar_bleue500/500A Chase In The Sands. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:43 am

Pandora looked at the boy, she knew that nobody was around earlier since she was in the air and found it strange that there was someone here now. Selena looked at the boy and started blushing, Pandora noticed this and continued to look at the boy.

She came to the conclusion that this person had an ability and to prove it she breathed in and could taste the power. "I see you have an ability." She moved her palm and pointed it at the boy "Give it too me and it will be less painful for you and less bothersome for me." Pandora then looked at the witch hunter on the floor again "That pathetic witch hunter decided not too and now she's powerless anyway, the only thing she accomplished was causing more bother for us both."

Pandora knew that the girl might make a run for it but she didn't care, it was rare that she would meet another person with an ability while going after one.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 am

"Ability? What are you talking about?" Toki shrugged "I am but a simple lover of all women in the world"

"Run away! She is too powerful" The girl named Selena screamed

"Sorry, but no can do" Toki said smiling "I'm here to save women, so just sit there like a good girl, this won't take long"

Toki stood before the woman in front of her, she was beautiful, Toki smiled, he put his hands in his pockets and took out a lit cigarette and put it in his mouth.

"So" Toki breathed out "Shall we get started?"
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
A Chase In The Sands. Left_bar_bleue585/700A Chase In The Sands. Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
A Chase In The Sands. Left_bar_bleue500/500A Chase In The Sands. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 am

"Such a pathetic fool, you should have taken my advice." Pandora said as her hand started to glow "Since you like women so much you can die with that one." She said as she shot a beam at him. She knew that the beam wasn't enough to kill him since because the way he acted she suspected him to be a black class at minimum.

"A pathetic thing like you doesn't deserve to have an ability." She said with her usual emotionless face. "You should just give your ability up now, you cant win."
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 am

Toki generated a large shield in front of him. He blocked the beam, causing a dent in the shield. Toki smiled at the woman.

"Can you tell me my fair maiden, what is your name?" Toki grinned

Toki took out a sword and brandished the sword. He ran up towards the woman and jumped into the air, turning his blade upside down, he dropped down towards the woman, but before he reached her, he opened a portal in front of the sword, which the other end opened behind the woman. The blade stabbed through the unnoticeable portal and came out the other end towards the woman's back.

(Mana - 10)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:03 am

Pandora saw the generated shield that blocked her attack "Interesting. Your more powerful then I thought." she said while preparing for another attack. "That is also a nice ability you have." seeing what the boy was able to do made her want his ability even more.

She then saw the boy running towards her though she just stood there showing no signs of moving, she raised her hand and then saw the boy jump though she this still didn't bother her. She then sensed the sword coming from behind her, she moved but was not fast enough and still got stabbed.

She teleported away and touched her wound, she then looked at the blood with an emotionless look "I suppose I really did underestimate you. You may call me Pandora, though it won't really matter." Pandora said and then faced him.

She then used telekinesis to shape the blood into a spike and duplicated it until there was about ten, she then threw them all at the boy. Even though she was wounded she showed no signs of pain and started walking towards him while created more spikes with her blood.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:12 am

Toki blocked the spikes with his shield, nothing made of blood could get past his titanium alloy shield. He conjured up another attack, this time he created a large group of revolvers. They circled around Pandora.

"Russian Roulette"

With a snap of his fingers, the revolvers unloaded shots at the woman. Toki smiled at her.

"Pandora, a beautiful name, you must be named after the original, what is your relation with her? How is she doing right now? I haven't seen her in years"
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Pandora looked around as the revolvers were summoned "Guns?" she said sounding unimpressed. She raised her arms and as the guns fired and suddenly the sand beneath her was blown away by the telekinetic energy.

As the sand cleared it was seen that Pandora had stopped the bullets "I used to underestimate ranged weapons since this ability made it so non ever harmed me but a little boy actually managed to harm me with one, since then I no longer underestimate any weapons. That boy is were I got this ability from." she said as she raised her and and pointed her fingers at the one in front of her.

The blood spikes that she made then got close to the ones she fired and the blood started duplicating until there was a sphere off blood around the boy. "You seem to like clicking, lets see how you like this." Pandora said and then clicked, as she clicked the blood started to boil.

"I'm afraid I don't know much about the original Pandora, only things my parents told me. I was never interested in the history of my ancestors."
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 am

Toki summoned a large, tight phalanx of shields around himself. He then summoned up a large amount of swords to rain down and split apart the sphere. He looked at Pandora, smiling, he was enjoying this more and more.

"Well I guess that is too bad, must be too ahead in time I guess" Toki said looking to the side "How about we do this?"

Toki took a drag from his cigarette as a large amount of spears came jutting from the ground.

(Mana - 70)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Pandora noticed the spears come from the ground and before they hit her she jumped and ascended into the sky "This is taking too long." she said to herself. She the descended and landed on the ground again "I dislike spending so much time to get an ability. I think its time to quicken the pace." she said to the boy.

She then summoned a bunch of supporters behind her, there were about ten of them "Just in case your wondering, these are the supporters I have taken from others, as for my supporter. Kraul." she said as darkness surrounded the other supporters and seemingly absorbed them. The darkness then formed Pandora's supporter, Kraul.

"Master, do you want me to handle this boy?" The supporter said respectfully.

"No, you can shape shift right? Change into a sword." Pandora commanded

"A sword? I have never done anything like that before." The supporter said but the looked into Pandora's eyes. "I will try my best master."

Kraul then started to turn into darkness and the darkness compressed until it was a sword. Pandora Picked up the sword and charge the boy but before she got too close she stopped and made a cage from duplicated bone. "Lets see how much of a melee fighter you are." Pandora said as the cage set on fire. She was good herself at melee fighting but that wasn't the point off doing this. Now that they were closer to each other, she could start sucking out his mana and his ability although she couldn't do it much because of the distance between them.

"You can make the first move." She said as she readied her sword and started sucking out his ability little by little.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:35 pm

(Toki ain't no Witch Hunter kanda)

"Gladly chica" Toki said with a smile. He pulled out a sword from a portal, brandished it and swung a couple of practice swings.

"Now since you ask me to go first I have to warn you, I don't play fair"

Toki took a few moments to prepare, then he disappeared in a jump in time. Toki appeared right next to Pandora and the unleashed a massive blue beam of quantum energy.

"Temporal Howl"

(-60 Mana)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Pandora was seemingly hit by the attack but afterwards it was apparent that she was protected by a dark cylinder around her that reduced the damage a very lot, some sort of darkness could be seen coming of her blade. "Fair? To fight is to use everything to your advantage, to fight fair is to not fight seriously." she said while looking at the boy.

She then threw the sword which was also her supporter at the boy, as she did this she disappeared out off sight. The blade stopped before it reached him and all of the sudden a shadow in the shape of a snake wrapped around him. The blade then got closer to him pointing at his neck.

Pandora grabbed his neck from behind, and started sucking out his power "What better way to kill you after I'm done then by your own ability" she started sucking out his mana and ability again while trying to use his ability but for some reason it wouldn't work. "That's strange, why isn't it working?" Pandora said aloud.

Last edited by hawkeman92 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 am

"Ability? I keep telling you, I don't have an ability, just powerful allies" Toki summoned forth a small sphere of energy, which slowed down the movement for anyone who got within range. He ripped out of Pandora's hold and grabbed her forehead. He also took the time to grab the sword as well.

"Chronos Time"

Toki pumped energy through his hands into both of his opponents, which would stop their movements until Toki left, or they felt danger within the immediate area.

(Mana -110 Health -10)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:49 am

Pandora was unable to move and was completely still, not only that but her supporter still in the form of a sword was on the ground also unable to do anything. The girl that Pandora attacked firstly seemed to be gone and all the supporter that Pandora had were also made useless since they were absorbed into her supporter.

The only thing she could do was wait for the technique to were off and so she stood there motionless.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 am

Toki looked at the girl, he touched her hair, so long as there was no danger, then it was fine. He picked up the sword and swung it around a bit.

"This is a pretty good weapon, but it doesn't belong to me"

Toki gently placed the sword back down onto the ground, he gave Pandora a kiss on the cheek.

"I have never kissed a woman, but I have chosen you, I'll make you mine someday"

Toki walked over to Selena and smiled, holding out his hand.

"Come on, I'll take you back"

Selena silently took his hand and followed him through the portal.
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: desert

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum