Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find Mirror Flash

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty Re: Find Mirror Flash

Post by Frost Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Jack was quite amused at his enemy who seemed to be surpassing his every aspect when he first saw him. He felt something massive building up inside of Draco, he took precautions as he took a step back and laid a barrier. It happend in a flash, the massive force unleashed, the barrier shattered, and blood was everywhere.
Jask still held his ground but the injuries he received were horrifying. A wicked smile came across his face, the feeling of death felt refreshing to Jack since it had been ages ago that he felt like this.

Vorst was back on his feet, forcing himself forward, and the wounds that had just healed reopened. He could clearly see that Draco was winning.

(mana: +15 health: -10)
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Draco landed onto the ground, he walked towards his beaten opponents.

"You survived, well done, few have survived that attack" Draco said towards his opponents "Get stronger next time, for now accept defeat and stay down, I do not have the time to fight pointless battles"

Draco walked away pulling the Butcher in hand, he moved towards his wyrven but turned around.

"If you wish to continue this fight then attack me, but I will not go easy on you any longer"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:43 am

Jack nodded in agreement, as he stood, the blood wounds were healing.

"Indeed continuing this fight would become pointless for both of us, besides I came here not to fight rather to let Vorst continue with his training by Mistress Rain's order. I have a question for you sir, it is from the mistress herself, the location of a ruin in the desert."

Vorst was already being pulled inside another realm, he didn't fight back since the injuries would reopened. Jack took a quick look over at Vorst, smiled.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:56 am

Kumo watched the battle play out from a safe distance, it was amazing, now she realized what Alken was talking about, the man named Draco was beyond her level and certainly beyond Vorst. She looked towards the man as she pulled him by the wrist and took her towards a wyrven. She got on without qualm and rode on the creature. When they lifted off the ground, a question popped into Kumo's head.

"Hey, so what do ya want from me?" Kumo asked

Last edited by Zeroblade on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 am

"I simply want your partnership for my cause, Butcher of Garuga, or should I say, Kumo Raikou, former black class WH" Draco said calmly "Now my offer is simple, I wish for you and your group to help me and my army destroy WH and gain freedom for monsters and witch experiments"

Draco made his wyvern fly faster, he looked back to Kumo and stuck out his hand.

"So, do we have a deal?"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:30 am

"A chance to stick it to those damn Witch Hunters, you got a deal" Kumo agreed to Draco's offer and shook his hand, surprised that it was hard and metallic in feeling. They soared through the air, Kumo looked over the vast desert to find a small light in the sands. She assumed that was where Draco made his base camp. When they landed, they ended up in a decorated room, fit for a king.

"Wow, nice digs man" Kumo nodded in approval, she took out a cigarette "So, can I leave to look around or do I have to stay here?"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Find Mirror Flash - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:17 am

"Now master Vorst, your training will begin soon, we'll pick of the part you left, though I hardly think you can recall any memories from before. Now come we wouldn't want mistress to be waiting any longer now would we."

They disappeared in the snowy field, all that was left were just remnants.

(Rain part)
Rain took a sip of wine which she found while searching in Mirror Flash's remains. Another thing she found was an old shabby diary, everything inside was garbage. She threw the book away, tiny shreds of paper flew in the air as it made letters in the snow, West Desert. She smiled happily since it didn't take long to find out where to go next.

She pondered through her thoughts, recollecting any memory she had about the desert yet all she could remember where the hard times she went through and the necessary signs. She walked alone in the cold dark snowy night, catching a train as she embarked on the rest of her journey.

Jack so how's Vorst doing.
His still resting mistress but are you sure its the right time.
Yes, since I'am pretty sure I'm going to die soon, we atleast need someone strong to carry on our family name.
Suppose you wrong.
Then everything shall end when I die, it's as simple as that.

Jack grunted an undoubtful voice but had to agree since it was there only hope left. He looked back at Vorst who was already wide awake. He grabbed Vorst's head, squeezing it tighter, various information forced inside Vorst's mind, he wanted Vorst to remember everything till that unfaithful day. He could see Vorst in pain, screaming so loudly.

"Vorst your training had just begun so come back safely to us." He whispered.

(mana: full health: full)
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum