Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Recruitment

2 posters

Go down

The Recruitment Empty The Recruitment

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:48 am

Draco flew for many days to reach the island of Tortuga. Draco looked down at the island and saw it's massive population. He had the airship drop down within good distance on the ocean. The ship looked towards the island and the demons roared in anticipation. Draco gave them the signal and some of the demons charged into the water, golems carried the Valkyries into the city. Soon the demons came ashore from the waters and immediately charged for the city. They came in hundreds, thousands, charging for the city, striking at the unsuspecting pirates with their claws and fangs. The golems dropped the Valkyries in the proper spots and they stood their, in their statue forms. The men were caught off guard, some put up a fight, but were soon quelled by the overwhelming horde. The more elite pirates where able to return to their ships, leaving behind the weak, women and children, good enough for the demons. In a matter of hours, the entire island was burning and being destroyed.

Draco watched from a distance, he looked at the carnage through the crystals of the Valkyries, the pirate were still putting up a fight. They were stronger than most conventional soldiers, they were resourceful and witty. They were able to outsmart and run from the demons, but were eventually killed. The demons roared, looking around for people they could harvest, searching. Gorgons had their sweet time with the women, who were beautiful and would make great statues, or slaves. Draco called most of the demons back with their spoils to the airship, which had docked on the shore. Draco only had some remain to search and scout for anymore survivors.

Last edited by Starkiller on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
The Recruitment Left_bar_bleue350/350The Recruitment Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
The Recruitment Left_bar_bleue850/850The Recruitment Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The Recruitment Empty Re: The Recruitment

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 am

Tracey rode on his Cross fire motorcylce for a entire day before reaching the outskirts of Tortuga. Tortuga the island that holds many outlaws and pirates. Tracey was on a cliff with the sea seperating him from the island. Tracey got off his bike and pressed his bracelet cross frame, in a matter of seconds his motorcylce started to dissapear and completly vanished from sight.

Tracey walked to the very edge of the cliff. His Custom WH coat was long and black no WH sign on it this time. It had a hood that Tracey had over his head covering his face. His goggles still on hiding his golden colored eyes. That let off a aura of darkness. Tracey lightly tapped a button on his goggles which allowed him to see pretty far into Tortuga. Tracey was shocked to see it be over run by many differebt kinds of demons and golem like creatures. He examined there attacks and there movements. He was analyzing them.

Something like this wasnt going to stop Tracey from saving Millie nothing would. He continued to watch he noticed some good and experienced pirates and fighters were actually holding there own against this attack. Tracey only hoped that he would avoid a conflict with the leader of this attack.

The numbers started to get lower and lower for both parties. But only because some of the demon like creatures were heading back some where. Still some good fighters and pirates were left, in the nearly destroyed town. Tracey decided it was time to get going. He watched for enouph time. He went to his belt and looked at the lightblade hilt given to him by Starkiller. It was complete and he was planning on using it later though not now.

Tracey strecthed out and bent his knees slightly. "Ventus Passo." Tracey took off into the air flying at a super sonic speed towards Tortuga island. His face showed complete determination on his goal, nothing was going to stop him. Nothing. He landed with a loud boom in the middle of the town. It was a bad idea to make such a noise, for now some of the creatures around heard him and started to go in that direction. Tracey looked around and slowly pulled out his katana form of mugen. About ten ghouls were around Tracey. One attacked first it hit nothing but mist. Tracey was in the air "Estrella Pulse." Tracey shot a force of pure push and destructive power towards them. All ten were crushed instantly. Tracey landed showing no remorse on his face. His hood still on he continued to walk threw out the town looking for some kind of clue.

[-20 mana]
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
The Recruitment Left_bar_bleue600/600The Recruitment Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 am

A golem burst through the buildings, crushing the escaping pirates and putting them in collection tanks. The golem continued to walk, it was to go to a more hard to reach place to drop it's Valkyrie. It continued to run along the lines and eventually found it's spot. In front of where Tracey was standing, it dropped it's cargo and searched for more pirates, not bothering with the magical powered WH. The statue was checked over by a gorgon, but when the gorgon noticed Tracey, it pounced on him, attempting to petrify him and take him to Draco.

"Come with me boy" The gorgon called "Don't you want to meet our leader?"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 am

Tracey was pounced on by a gorgon. He felt the lower part of is body start to harden, and turn to stone. Thew his watch he knew what these things were capable off. He slashed it in half with a quick movement with his katana in his hand. Blue blood splattered all over his coat Tracey spoke no words, he got up and thought to be more prepared in order to survive this situation. The blood on his coat was gone it was clean in a instant.

Tracey was looking for anytype of life to talk to. He couldnt find any at all, he was being stealthy for now. He noticed at the corner of his eye thanks to his goggles, he saw three shrieks crawling on the wall. He went the other way trying to avoid them.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 am

The Shrieks automatically noticed Tracey and let loose a massive, shrill, combined shriek as they closed in. One came from behind the wall and attacked with it's tail and claws, another snuck from above and struck at Tracey's head. The third did a blitz attack and ran straight for him. The three attacked consecutively and attempted to corner the young WH.

Draco watched from afar through Setsuna's eyes. He looked to see Tracey being attacked by several Shrieks. He sat contently and watched, wanting to see if he could at least survive this much. He sent a small signal which played through Setsuna's statue, he wanted it to attract the boys attention if he survived the Shrieks.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:45 am

All the shrieks attacks connected. The first one pierced him in the back and the sencond landed its attack and stabbed Tracey right thew his head. The last that came in with blitz like speed pierced Tracey's chest. The three of the shrieks all let out a noise that showed that they were proud of the victory. Or so they thought. The one that came in with blitz like speed had hole in its head in a flash.

Tracey was in the sky he fired a powerfull and fast Estrella shower. The shrieks only hit a mist clone the illusion was so real that it actually had mass to it, making them think it was the real Tracey. The other two shrieks were also pierced with many holes in them. Tracey kept his distance knowing that they bleed acid. The three shrieks were dead with holes threw there bodies, there blood slowly burning the floor. Tracey landed a few feet away from them, avoiding the acid blood. He noticed the statue's signal, he went to it looking at it. Hoping it would be a clue to finding Millie.

[-40 mana]
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 am

The stone on the statue began to disappear as Setsuna was released, she looked to Tracey with her red eyes, but a glyph that looked like a 3 appeared on her head and her eyes turned yellow, a smile entered her lips as she began to speak.

"Well hello there Tracey, I haven't seen you since Balgon, judging by the fact that you are wearing it means that you completed the saber" Draco spoke through Setsuna, pointing at the lightsaber. "Now, what are you doing here?, did you come for your rematch or are you here for something else?"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:59 am

Tracey took a step back from the girl. He was quite surprised to see the statue change form. When the girl asked about the saber and mentioned balgon. He started to get a clue for who it was. His face was still quite confused though. Tracey held on to his sword being ready for anything. "Starkiller is that you?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:05 am

"Well it isn't technically me, this is one of my personal guard, a Valkyrie. They are women who attempted to defeat me, kill me or one who joined me, and were transformed into statues, they are implanted with a special crystal that bonds them to me, I can see through them and live through them, they are like... separate bodies if you will" Draco explained "So the answer is yes and no"

Several Orcs came crashing onto the ground, but Draco lifted Setsuna's arm and they stopped and vacated the area. "As you can see these demons are mine, maybe you should come to me, I can send someone to fetch you, I have no qualm with you boy, so long as you don't search for a fight, you will find none, now will you please answer my previous question"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 am

Tracey looked down and thought. "I am here on a personal goal. Im looking for my supporter, and I cant let anything stop me." Tracey was starting to lose himself again, he wasnt thinking like he would be before. Red energy began to rise from his shoulders. He was getting darker.

"So then I have one question for you. Are you planning on stoping me?" Tracey's eyes were glowing brighter now. He came closer to the girl. "I have no time to waist here." Tracey felt like walking away, but he stayed and waited for an anwser.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 am

"So long as you don't get in the way of my minions harvesting these villagers and pirates" Draco answered "I honestly don't want to fight you in the form I am in right now, I am still recovering from a fight I lost against this elemental known as Xan"

Setsuna began to walk away, but then pointed towards the center of the island. "Your supporter is most likely in there, my demons are settling there to harvest, if you do not try and stop them, they will not try to stop you, if they find your girl, just tell them and they will give her to you, it is your choice"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 am

Tracey thought for a moment then lifted his head up, to look around. He saw young children and women being taken away.

This is wrong taking humans agaisnt there own will to be used, for whatever needs. This is wrong...this is wrong. Taking people's lives away from them, forcing them to become these creatures. It is all wrong.

He took a deep breath, even though losing himself and being dragged down into darkness. Tracey still had his heart. "...Draco I thought you were a different man. I was wrong, I dont know what your motive is but using innocent people like this is not something I can tolerate. If I must fight you again, then I will..."

Tracey lifted up his hand and black chains rose from the ground and wrapped around every orc that came by. Some of the chains pierced there heads, while others wrapped around them slicing its bare skin and breaking there armor plated chests. Tracey bent down and touched the all the chains. "Almo Raizo!" He let off a powerfull eletrict energy current thew the chains, shocking every orc that the chains attached to. It kept shocking them till they were nothing but burnt dead bodies. The chains dissapeared in a flash. Tracey got his sword ready.

"But I promise you this Star I will not lose. Are you willing to stop using innocent children and women like this. Are you giving them choice in this matter, of using them like you have been?"

[-30 mana]
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:25 am

"Interesting, you assume so much out of a man you have only known on the battlefield, these creatures have been killed and captured because they were considered different even though they are innocent, they wish for me to help them, we are the same, we each help our own kind" Draco announced "You have never seen demons when they do not go to battle, but I have, I know of their goodness, these creatures have no other ways of survival other than this, you humans always consider yourselves the better man, but I know you humans are far crueler than I could ever be, we give them choices, we show them the good we can do, some demons require slaves, how is it different from humans?"

Setsuna drew her sword, then Draco spoke one last statement. "It is within demonic nature to do the things they do, it is their culture, a culture over millions of years old, yet you humans call it cold and cruel. What of the demons you slay, do you feel for them? What of the animals you poach, do you feel? Demons feel for all things, Gorgons treat their slaves well, they are also amazing artists. Golems aren't shunned by others, they make good builders. Ghouls have mates and love, they welcome all new members. Shrieks care for children, human children even, not all are turned! Orcs make amazing cooks, they cook for anyone who wishes for it, and Ogres, despite their frightening and brutish looks, they are actually ingenious. These are not animals, yet you slaughter them like ones, you do it so simply, demons respect, humans enjoy. So if you wish for battle, to stomp on our attempts, then come, face my Valkyries or come to face me, I will not run"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:45 am

Tracey stood there pondering, then got ready to fight. "Draco you have a good argument, but I still can not agree to this. It is wrong, these people didnt ask to be changed or taken away from there homes. Look at what you have created, destrustion all around us. They didnt ask for this..."

Tracey pointed his sword at Setsuna. "I will save the ones I can, but I must save my supporter aswell."As soon as Tracey finished those words a thick smoke covered the area. Nothing could be seen at all. Tracey noticed it was knock out gas, but it was to late. Tracey fell to the floor unconscious, he was grabbed by a mysterious person and dragged away. Nothing could be seen that well. This mysterious figure was just carrying Tracey away.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:02 am

"One day boy, you will learn that even with all the power in the world, one cannot save everyone, that attitude of yours will get you killed" Draco said to himself "This is war, there is no time for sentimentality"
He reverted Setsuna back into stone, ready for pick up. Draco sat on his chair and pondered. A small radio message began to play. The video was a series of clicks and hisses, but Draco knew what they meant.

"Leader, we have finished harvesting to maximum capacity, we are ready to leave" An orc reported

"Good, send word to the rest of the horde, I want them to pick up the Valkyries and leave, we will return to the temple" Draco replied

"Yes sir" The orc saluted

The monstrous horde ceased their attacks and left, taking away the seemingly useless statues of women. They loaded their cargo onto the air ship and left everything that wasn't needed, they had taken away about 1/2 the population in a 4 hour campaign. The airship flew off and headed for the temple.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Tracey awoke suddenly on a cold wooden floor, he was dazed out but got in himself together when he remebered what happened. He still had all of his equipment with him, mugen was in its katana form sheathed next to him. He grabbed and placed it on his belt. He was in a small wooden cabin, broken up and old. It took alot of damage from the attack, but it was still holding itself together. Tracey walked around a bit still trying to get his mind right. When suddenly a voice came from behind him. "So you finally woke up huh?"

Tracey looked behind him to see a young women there. She was tall almost Tracey's hieght but a bit shorter. She was beuatifal and had a elegant shape and tone. She had long blonde hair and was wearing a green skirt with a green vest top to match. If Tracey was back to his normal self he would have most defitentely hit on her. But he has changed now.

Tracey said nothing and looked away he started to head for the door, but a small kid came up infront of him. "Hey mister were you going, your part of the family now." Tracey was taken back by the kids words. He looked behind him at the girl.

"Im sorry, thanks for saving me back there. But I could have handled the situation myself. I have oter matters to attend to." Tracey walked past the kid towards the door.

The girl smirked "Fine then but I doubt you survive out there on your own." "HoHo!" A loud voice came from the back cabin. "So he's finally up huh! My gosh you are quite the napper." It was a big man. Even though he had a gut he looked strong and capable. He had a large shotgun in his right hand over the shoulder.

"But you shouldnt leave use boy. This pretty young girl here is Mira she bought you here. This little fellow is Jake,and Im Boddin Captain Boddin. And I think we could help each other." Boddin said with a grin
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Tracey raised an eyebrow. "Help each other? How can you help me? Listen thanks for taking me in and all but I dont need help from anyone escpesialy you." Tracey turning his back towards them and walking towards the door outside.

Boddin grinned "I know where she isssss." He dragged out the s to catch Tracey's attention. He stopped walking suddenly and turned his head slighty to face him, his face look furious. "How do you know...What do you know exactly." Boddin lauphed outloud. "I know that one of the ugly looking monsters grabbed her away from that island. All life on that place is desserted and gone they took them all." Boddin said.

Tracey did a full spin around he looked angry. "And you let it happen! You just let them take her away! I should kill you where you stand!" Tracey yelled out graspping his katana. Jake looked frightened and hid behinf Mira who already drown out her bow and arrow pointing it at Tracey. "Relax!" She yelled her voice was full of authority, she had no hesitation to let loose that arrow and pierce Tracey right in his head. Tracey looked at her and was about to attack. Boddin lauphed "Ahhh boy you have completly lost yourself I can tell. You remind me of me when I was your age young lad. Come you must be hungry."

Tracey was taking back by his lauphter. "Wha...You think im joking! This is no joke nor worth my damn time! Im leaving now. Im done with you." Tracey let go his katana. Boddin nodded. "Ok fine you can leave but how will you get to her? Infact no a better question do you know where she is exactly? Cause I know some one who does...me." Boddin said knowing this would work for him. "Where? Where is she!" Tracey patience was was reaching its limit. "She's in a place known as Agma Sogul."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

"Agma Sogul? Where is it? Tell me now!" Tracey yelled out to Boddin. "Woah realz my friend, we have time before she becomes one of them. Well problaby not with all the sleeping you did." Boddin rubbed his chin. Tracey was taken back by Boddin's attitude on the situation at hand, it seemed as if he didnt cara at all. Tracey anger only grew.

Mira looked at Boddin. "Perhaps we should stop sitting around and get moving towards Agma Sogul. We dont have a lot of time left to save the others." she was putting her bow behind her back. Jake came out and looked at Tracey. "I wanna fight to save my mommy." Tracey looked down at him, "I know how you feel kid trust me." Tracey said. He sighed "Im going with you. But we leave now!" Tracey said towards Boddin.

Boddin lauphed. "Yes sir you know your captain material. Perhaps you should try be pirate for a life style." He let off a chuckle. "Well lets get moving then, my crew is on the ship as we speak young lad! They survived the attack we arent your ordinary pirates." Boddin smiled.

Tracey looked shocked. "A ship?" "Yes a ship my lad, Wha...you never got in a ship before. Well your in for ride!" Boddin slapped Tracey's back pretty hard as they walked out to the outside. It looked completly deserted houses and buildings torn apart. Tracey heard a noise from up in the sky, he looked up to see what it was. He eyes went in shock. It was a massive pirate ship just hovering over their heads. Boddin lauphed. "This here is my most prized possesion TheMclarin!"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 am

Tracey was sitting in one of the open rooms on the Mclarin. His eyes were focused on staring at a blank brown wall. His hands were curled together with his chin resting on them. He was alone, thinking of the thoughts that started ever since Millie was taken away from him. His eyes were shifting color from time to time, changing from blue to gold. The Mclarin was heading towards Agam Sogul and fast.

Tracey reached to his black belt and pulled out the lightsaber given to him by Draco. He pressed the button and a blade of green light came out instatnly making a humming sound. Tracey waved it a few times getting used to the fact it had no weight what so ever. Tracey was a sword prodigy so he would be able to use most effictively in battle already. He pressed the button again the light blade vanished back inside the hilt.

"I promise Draco the next time we meet will be entirely different." Tracey said as he kept looking at that same old wall.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum