Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illusion or Delusional

Go down

Illusion or Delusional Empty Illusion or Delusional

Post by Frost Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Fifteen minutes had passed since they departed; the silent uneasy atmosphere was among them, like the forest hadn’t quite left rather it stayed close behind. With every passing minute and as they got closer outside the forest, something pulled Vorst back in, it was the endless feeling of rage. The rage he had never had was there all along, Rain’s feeling of loneliness was there as well, mixing together creating an unstable emotion. He looked up at the clouds which had always been the best cure for himself yet this time it looked quite the same. Nevertheless, he stared at it with curiosity like he always had, trying to keep his mind occupied.

Rain however knew there was something wrong with him yet she pretended that nothing happen. She looked up at the clouds as well, thinking to herself did she do the right thing or was too soon and something unpredictable might happen. However, the situation they were in bugged her even more as she sighed a long one. Then she reached into her bag for something, struggling to get her hand on it before it finally dropped on the floor with soft thud. She bends over, revealing another gun attached to her, Reich, was what it said on the sides. Vorst watched carefully at the gun, connecting any knowledge he had about his family with her but nothing came up. She got right back up, her face pink red and thought Vorst was checking her out, s he looked Vorst in the eye and nodded, Vorst wasn’t sure what she nodded about but nodded in return. Rain with a scary disbelief expression on her face just sat there grumbling yet Vorst didn’t even know what she meant by nodding, clueless as ever.

“Vorst tell me do have a girlfriend?” Strains of anger were in Rains voice.
“NO and what’s with the question?”
“Nothing just checking, anyway here, a little puzzle game made by myself, it really helps keeping the mind occupied especially on trips like these.”

Rain handed it over to Vorst with a smile on her face but to Vorst it felt like another dream. The object was a cold round metal ball with strange markings on it which caught Vorst curiosity yet again. Rain started explaining on how to work the ball.

“...just turn this while pushing the center and done you have yourself a full map of the world.”
“So basically all I have to do is figure out the pattern and get it back to square one.”
“That’s basically it but be careful, it might turn into something you wouldn’t want to see.”
“Like what an exploding bomb.”
“That’s a secret that you’ll have to find on your own the same with your past.”

Vorst had no intention of hearing of his past except the witch whereabouts but having a something to think about from time to time really made he feel well useful. He saw a flashback of himself with her playing in the garden behind the castle yet he hardly remembers her being there.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Illusion or Delusional Left_bar_bleue720/800Illusion or Delusional Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Illusion or Delusional Left_bar_bleue150/400Illusion or Delusional Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Illusion or Delusional Empty Re: Illusion or Delusional

Post by Frost Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:19 am

By the time the train arrived at headquarters, Vorst had manage to create a different image on the ball, it was his own name, gave in and simply gave it back to Rain. However, Rain was already waiting for him on the platform, with a smile she continued to walk. Vorst grabbed all his belongings and rushed outside, toppling over people as shouts and cries of cursing followed him. Soon he caught up with her who was simply looking at the board, some wanted posters were placed but one poster caught his eyes, it was the picture of a person he knew well, Arkrius.

Arkrius no way, why would he abandon WH just like that, didn’t he said he hated witches. This just doesn’t make any sense, did WH frame him or what. Damn you Arkrius. Pondering over the idea. Rain however had a happy look on her face, like something wonderful just happened and maybe it was just that. She tore off Arkrius poster and gave it to Vorst.

“Listen this person just gave me a brilliant idea, we could ask him where she is, you know the witch you’ve been searching for...”
“Wait how you knew that.”
“Simple, I heard the news from witches who were screaming in victory at her death, she was one of those witches that had to be killed; it’s as simple as that. Now let’s....” She stopped as she felt a cold dense metal poised before her neck.

“Tell me who was it.” Vorst had change, so did he eyes.
“A kid threatening a witch who killed hundreds of witches for the sake of mankind, don’t make me laugh, like I said before we’re family if it weren’t for that you’d been dead a long time. Since you aren’t going to listen might as well teach you a few lessons in combat.”

The enormous killing intent he felt back in the forest flooded out of Rain, petrifying Vorst, unable to move, and his eyes had reverted back. Few others felt it also as they stood their ground, too frighten to move. Rain sighed at the sight of her own son, weak, clueless, yet it was something she had also back at his age. The atmosphere calmed down again, Rain giggled, covered her face as she tried to hold it in but failed horribly.

“You should see the look on your face, it was like this.” Rain made the same fearful expression Vorst had a while ago. Vorst blushed, shoved her away and headed for central.

(Mana: +60 from vorst passive ability and the fact I keep forgetting to add it)
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Illusion or Delusional Left_bar_bleue720/800Illusion or Delusional Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Illusion or Delusional Left_bar_bleue150/400Illusion or Delusional Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum