Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERSUS - who will survive?

+8
Crimson Moon
Xan
Hawkeman92
Kali
Starkiller
Artist
Frost
Areos
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VERSUS - who will survive? Empty VERSUS - who will survive?

Post by Areos Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Ok, how about pretending people would fight each other, who would win? give opinions and maybe reasons.
Ok, first matchup:

Lycan t. Rophy verus Black Forest member: Jean
Metal bender vs metal bender

FIGHT!
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue470/550VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue430/650VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

VERSUS - who will survive? Empty Re: VERSUS - who will survive?

Post by Frost Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Lycan of course because she can be unpredictable at the most uncertain time and the fact she gives her all in fights till she fall.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue720/800VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue150/400VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 pm

lycans Material arts would probably knock jean out, and her metalbending abilities would likely overpower her anyways.

(lycan 2:0 Jean)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue470/550VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue430/650VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 am

Dont know if i should answer this question but yea I would have to say Lycan maybe. Due to Jean's character (since I created her lol). Jean isnt a violent type at all while Lycan is a violent brute. Jean mostly uses her metal to just make hard defences for the other black forest members.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue600/600VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue600/600VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 am

Here is a match up that has been discussed over and over in the chat so I am going to bring it into light.

Xan vs Leneor Areos,

Firelord vs Boreas

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue350/350VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue850/850VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:15 am

I believe the fact that Leneor has some advantage over Xan.

Leneor has power over wind, and that usually would give him an advantage.

Unfortunately, Xan has learned to use his powers to gain access to more elaborate skills, which make him an amazing opponent.

Sorry Leneor, but I will have to go with Xan on this one, he is just a more powerful warrior with the skill to back it up.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue500/500VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:23 am

I would have to say Xan because his such a crazy guy and would probably do anything to win.
Leonor however is master strategist but not quite strong enough to keep up with xan.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue720/800VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue150/400VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:32 am

I would have to say Xan aswell. I understand the Leneor would have had a advantage before because of his controll over wind. But Xan has a alot of brute force power plus he's a freaking dragon now lol. A freaking dragon!
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 am

Alright this might be my idea, but I have to get into it. Let's have a look at Leneor

Leneor is a man that has power over wind, which allows him access to some powerful and altering moves. He has skill, the useful Aeon by his side and his artifact weapon Ashantir. He can stop the flow of air, he can temporarily stop time and his finisher Aer Soph Aur can cause massive damage even to white class opponents. He has proven himself to be a fighter that can take on enemies stronger than himself. He has defeated yetis, dragons, zombies and if not for the interuption of her other side, possibly Kumo. He was able to hold off Myrie, a white class at bay, and cause some serious damage on her.

Now, let's take a look at Xan.

Xan is an elemental with complete control over fire, he uses fire bending abilities in order use lightning based attacks. He is able to create explosions, fire enormous beams of heat energy, flaming tsunamis, volcanoes and small balls of air that cause massive explosion on impact. He can manipulate his powers to create tornadoes, lava, and steam. Xan has shown to be a homicidal maniac with the power to back it up, he has proven himself skillful, able to temporarily hold off an army even with the absence of his powers and a quick thinker, using his powers and his surroundings to his own advantage. He is also now has power over the God Flame, which allows him to transform into a massive dragon, even by dragon standards.

But for the sake of arguement, if there was a place where neither had an advantage and they had to fight, I believe that Xan would win this one, his variety of skills can pass over his elemental weakness and defeat Leneor.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue350/350VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue850/850VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

I think that if Xan attacked full force and didn't allow Leneor time to think then he could easily overpower him but if Leneor somehow got time to come up with a plan (which would be hard considering Xan would probably be tearing up the whole place) I think thanks to his elemental advantage he could match Xan quite evenly.

Before I make a decision I'm going to say what I think the two are like, note I could be wrong (I'm a bad judge of character and can't remember personalities from the character application (Btw did I mention I'm dyslexic :P)). Anyway Xan hits me as a "BURN THINGS" and "BURN MORE THINGS" kind of character while Leneor hits me as a "Hmm if I do this then he'll do that which will make me do this and then that will happen and we can all live happily ever after" kind of character (Note: I did not mean to insult anyone there, just attempting to be funny... and failing.)

I'm talking too much hear so I'll just spit it out now. Considering that Leneor can get time to think and won't die in like 5 seconds, they will become even and then it will fall back on back up and since in my book Xan is an all out kind of person and I can imagine Leneor having a back up plan then Leneor can beat Xan with the skin of his teeth... And then he'll fall down K.O.ed from his wounds and a piano will fall on him thanks to his luck.

Votes on Leneor, next please :)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue50/150VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue1050/1050VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:46 pm

YESS, finaly a vote for leneor. I guess leneor could beat Xan in his initial mode (especialy since - as hawke mentioned- he could outwit him and lure him into countless traps. The dragon form is the mayor problem, it gives Xan the advantage to even out his elemental weakness. Leneor lacks offensive skills for realy big enemies, especialy those with tough scales.
So I'd say Leneor could maybe outlast Xan by throwing his attacks back at him, evading and nullifying them, and once Xan has outpowered himself he could probably finish him off.
so for short:

fair fight (which Leneor wouldnt do anyway) : Winner = Xan
All our fight (excluding ÄL from Leneor) : Winner = Xan
No rules: Winner = Leneor
In a round of chess/ any other fight of wits and strategy : Winner = Leneor

since we talk about fighting we can assume Xan would win, otherwise draw.
(true all out fight : winner = Leneor)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Alright mates, I'm not sure where you get this from but allow me to say this. The four cardinal elements are made to be equal, it is how you use them is what makes them powerful. So Xan has ways of bypassing his what everyone thinks as a weakness, Fire can be Wind's weakness too. We shall see if Leneor can survive the Efreet God Flame power later on in life. I have to say this, despite Xan's maniacal and homocidal disposition, he is actually quite ingenious, he is well versed in alchemy and he is not one to just fall into traps, he knows his surroundings and uses them to his advantage. Xan can access what is a threat and what is not easily, showing when he grabbed Draco's lightsaber to heal himself.

Xan's powers can branch off, if Leneor can use his powers to stop lava, lightning, and heat then all nice for him. But Xan still has the advantage, Xan is a firebender as well, making him a dangerous close range combatant even when fighting weapon wielders. Xan will not always use his powers, it was only because his chemicals and alchemy would have proven useless against Draco and Kaluoshen that he didn't use them.

So let's go down to the match ups Areos thought up

fair fight (overall, no geographical advantage for either): Xan
All out fight (Xan will never hold back): Xan
No Rules (Not clearly defined): N/A
Battles of wit (I doubt these two will ever do this, but Xan is no slouch): N/A

True all out fight? We shall see when Xan claims all of the God Flames, if AL Leneor is still there, then we shall find out. A few extra powers vs God mode? We shall see
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue0/0VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue930/1200VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Alright since Leneor is claimed to be able to defeat Xan, I have another match up, this one against the person Xan believes to be his greatest opponent. Here it is!!

Leneor Areos vs Draco Starkiller

The Mercenary vs the Force Tribe Chief

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

IT'S GOING TO RAIN BLOOD TONIGHT!!!!
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue0/0VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue930/1200VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Draco Starkiller.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Okay that was a little disappointing, but here is a team match up.

Toki Ma Jigen and Jiro Yoshida vs Kaluoshen and Xan
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 pm

What? No cool nicknames like the rest?
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue50/150VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue1050/1050VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 pm

I'd go with Team two.

Toki is great in one on one, but his efficiency actually goes down in a team battle, especialy having a rather untrained kid with him.
Kaluoshen And Xan would most likely plain overpower the duo of re-/creators, that is unless jiro and toki could outwit the other two, but with Kaluoshen as enemy that would probably be quite a hard thing to do.

=> Kalu and Xan Win
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:56 am

Here is another 2 match ups, since there is a character with new powers I thought of these.

Kali vs Xan, Dragon Maiden vs Firelord

Kali vs Draco, Dragon Maiden vs Lord of Agma Sogul

FIGHT!!!
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:32 pm

only taking a few guesses.

Kali & Draco: Kali might win barely, its pretty much gonna end like a gamble and some kind of lucky strike's gonna do it. Also, Kali has those 'overdrive - powerful' moves that start once said could threaten Draco.

Xan & Kali: The Xan one happened with Kalu already, by this time i'd say Kali would have the advantage towards the end (especialy due to some special efficiency strikes)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Xan Vs Jiro
Walking campfire vs. The kid
my personal opinion, if jiro's smart he wins : D

cause jiro can multiply he can multiply a bottle of water in a ocean and xan can;t take that, also when jiro gets close he can do a suicide attack, if xan fires of a fire ball and jiro muliply's the flames xan will get hurt t cause he can;t absorp his own heat and flames ^o^ the only problem might be the dragon form >.> but i geuss jiro wins 2 out of 3 things so

JIRO XD
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue565/800VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue185/400VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:00 am

I can't well agree with that. Jiro is young and inexperienced and Xan has powers that can very well defeat his weaknesses. First off, in the whole Jiro creating a large amount of water, well Xan can either stop Jiro before he makes it, or increase massive amounts of heat that would cause Jiro trouble to concentrate. To the thing about Xan's flames being multiplied, I believe the moment someone uses a persons flames against them, it is no longer their flames. Also, it was never said that Xan's flames can hurt him. The dragon thing isn't counted right now, because it is almost auto win against most characters unless they are smart or strong. And with Jiro trying to get close to Xan is a bad idea, he would either A. Kick his ass with Kung Fu B. Destroy him with his Agni Schwattas C. Heat Explosion his ass D. Freeze him with Daion Hado charging phase

So despite Jiro's potential, right now, he loses.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue200/200VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 pm

V e r s u s - S p e c i a l

Ok, how about a little showoff with only the basic skills, so no special abilities (like spitting fire, shooting lazorbeams etc.) just skill and technique if the participants were more human (without magic - physical strength and stamina remain).

Lycan vs Xan - Winner: ?

Arkrius vs Leneor - Winner: ?

Toki vs Kali - Winner: ?
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:29 pm

A.

Xan vs Lycan: Xan in my mind would win this round, mainly because he has a reach and skill. Lycan also has skill, but Xan also has chemicals and explosives. But if Lycan has a hit in Xan would be in trouble. But Xan is an elemental so he isn't technically human.

Arkrius vs Leneor: I believe Leneor would lose this round because even though there is no magic, Arkrius has guns, and that can usually defeat most human opponents.

Toki vs Kali: I think Kali would win, because even if she didn't have magic, Kali would kick Toki's ass in a fight if the strength remained. Toki is skilled, but he would lose this fight.
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue585/700VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue500/500VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 am

Here's another match up and is interesting because it involves only one player character.

Kali vs Dark Kali

Light or Darkness, who will come out on top?
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
VERSUS - who will survive? Left_bar_bleue585/700VERSUS - who will survive? Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:36 am

I would have to say dark kali. Putting the seemingly strong power boost aside, evil doen't play fair. Good is simply held back by morals so even if they were the same on power I would have to go with Dark Kali.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum