Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED)

2 posters

Go down

The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED)

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:14 pm

objectives:

- Finding source of the dissappearences (+50 kyi)
- Getting rid of the source of the problems (+ 100 Kyi)

total: 150 kyi (There will be A GREAT reward for those that solve this case in a certain way by additional secret objectives)

recomendation:

1 blackrobe / 3 Bluerobes

Areos Leonor

Investegator, Puzzle solver.

Information:

Some Blue and green robes have been dissappearing as of late, The white class are to busy so this case has been forwarded to the general witch hunter population. Within Central 4 blue-class 7 green-class and 13 grey-class have dissappeared over a 6 month period. No clues have been found by the greys that have started the investagation, Mission start is by asking the Receptionist 'Billy Dekka' who will give you the location of the dissapearences.

Taken

Last edited by Crimson Moon on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Left_bar_bleue565/800The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Left_bar_bleue185/400The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty Re: The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED)

Post by Areos Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 pm

I think i'll be taking the mission.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Left_bar_bleue470/550The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Left_bar_bleue430/650The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty Re: The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED)

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 am

objectives:

- Finding source of the dissappearences (+50 kyi)
- Getting rid of the source of the problems (+ 100 Kyi)

bonus

- capture the culprit (+50 kyi)
- Leaving the minotaurs alive and therefore the witch-trap intact (+100 kyi)
- getting the loopy grey out alive (+75 kyi)

total: 375 kyi

Areos: 375 Kyi
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Left_bar_bleue565/800The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Left_bar_bleue185/400The disappearence within Witch hunter HQ (Riddle Quest) (COMPLETED) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down