Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

curiosity killed the cat

Go down

curiosity killed the cat Empty curiosity killed the cat

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Lycan was walking through the halls she had come to be familiar with, it seemed the word had spread that the Wolf had returned because some grey's ran ahead of her and opened doors. Might have been a new policy from the higher ups to cut back on costs. She passed by the counter in the reception "Miss Wolf? your money, please accpet this for your last activity's" The girl at the desk smiled and handed over a bundle. "Thanks" Lycan grabbed it and threw it in her dimensional hole, then she continued walking.

The walls of the hallways were turning darker and darker as Lycan seemed to be going deeper and deeper into the ground, she had chosen a route that seemed to be heading down with a small slope. The road curved and Lycan walked on, Toarches lit the walls as the last sliver of natural light dissappeared. "This seems like fun" She smiled, a small noice was heard from behind her, when she turned around nothing was there. "Shtrange" Lycan to be on gaurd sharpend her senses "No smell, no sound, nothing to shee" discarding it as just some background noice she moved forward again.

Shadows played across the walls as the toarches flikkered in the slight wind, A strange light distortion was following the figure of a girl with a tail, Lycan. As the figure passed the toarches they seemed to flikker more, it moved forward yet it made not a sound. slowly but surely it moved closer, hiding every scrap of its presence.

Lycan wondered if these halls would ever end and if there was something interresting at the end, she could easely have asked Freya but exploring always made her happy. Suddenly a mysterious whisper came from behind her "To weak"
"Who's there?" Lycan looked suprised and interrested as she turned around
nothing.....
Lycan wanted to turn around when "To weak" "Will never survive this way"

The figure moved closer and without Lycan noticing it touched her head.

It seemed like a current had run through her body from head to toe, her conciousness faded. The figure suddenly became clearer "You......." the darkness grabbed hold of her as she slowly drifted away in her unconsiousness.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
curiosity killed the cat Left_bar_bleue565/800curiosity killed the cat Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
curiosity killed the cat Left_bar_bleue185/400curiosity killed the cat Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

curiosity killed the cat Empty Re: curiosity killed the cat

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:38 pm

A moon stood high at the sky yet strangely the sun aswell, the place where it was neither night or day. Twighlight plain, Lycan was lying on the floor as she slowly regained consiousness. Her sight was blurry her senses completly disoriented, she sat up slowly so that she wouldn;t fall down again.

"So your finnaly awake are you?" Lycan looked to her side and saw the figure that she had seen before she fainted
"YOU!!!" Lycan jumped up but fell down immediatly
"Calm down will you, this is all in your head you couldn;t harm me if you wanted to" Dinnisette walked across from her and sat down. "To get right to the point, you are to weak right now"
"What doesh it matter to you" Lycan snarled at her
"Well i have my reasons but you need to get stronger, Though from your reaction it appears inugami has not told you what you really are" She had a smile on her face "Search out the 4 remaining hounds of the pentagram and you'll become many times stronger then you are now, don't dissapoint me" Dinnisette dissolved in thin air

Lycan popped back up from the cold hard floor of the WH HQ floor, the light of the toarches dancing over her face. "Damn her i let her get away" Lycan got back up and noticed a note on the floor

Fenrir of the north
Cerberus of the south
Anubis of the west
Amaterasu of the east
Inugamu the gaurdiun

"it sheems that if i get stronger i will get the chance to meet that witch again and when i do she will pay" Lycan crushed the note in her hand and took out her headphones "FREYA get me some information about the following........"
Lycan talked as she started to walk back up, using some left over metal as claws to tear scratches into the stone walls

(from rest on train +250 health +200 mana from the last two posts +40 health and +35 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
curiosity killed the cat Left_bar_bleue565/800curiosity killed the cat Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
curiosity killed the cat Left_bar_bleue185/400curiosity killed the cat Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum