Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repair and Completion

Go down

Repair and Completion Empty Repair and Completion

Post by Vesperia Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:38 am

Sora returned to her lab in the underground levels. An enormous plushie can rushing through the room.

"SOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" The plushie said jumping on Sora

"Tokuna-!!" Sora cried as the giant plushi flattened her "Argh! Tokunaga, get off me!"

"But I missed you" Tokunaga said happily "I was able to complete it"

Tokunaga pulled out a ring, a small golden ring.

"Good work Tokunaga" Sora said patting Tokunaga "You have my other things as well"

"Yes I will be back shortly"

Tokunaga left with a bounding leap into the halls. Sora stood in wait for the plushie to return. Tokunaga returned with a large bundle in his hands. Tokunaga held out the items in front of Sora. There were two guns, both different in size and shape. Sora picked them up and placed them in the holster behind her waist, transforming into a book.

"Alright Tokunaga, lets go"

"Right"

Tokunaga receded in size, eventually being the size of a regular plushie, and then clung to Sora's shoulders. Sora walked out of her lab, she placed Kaluoshen's glove over her right hand, and then placed her Sorcerer's ring on the same hand.

"Alright, now I'm ready to go"
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Repair and Completion Left_bar_bleue0/1000Repair and Completion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Repair and Completion Left_bar_bleue100/200Repair and Completion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum