Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Identity discovered!

Go down

Identity discovered! Empty Identity discovered!

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:07 am

William rushed through Central headquarters with a letter and what seemed to be an audiolog of some sort. The letter and audiolog that he had held the information that showed that Arkrius was Valfred. William quickly rushed his way into an office, panting from lack of air.

"Vjord! ...I...got it! Information detailing that Arkrius Wallace is Valfred Barras Atherton!" exclaimed William.

The man named Vjord was sitting behind a desk. He looked in his mid thirties to forties. It looked like the signs of aging started to appear on his face and body. He stood up from his desk and walked over to William. The letter and the audiologs were ripped out of William's hands and Vjord read them both rather carefully.

"Gather any able-bodied Witch Hunters!" exclaimed Vjord. "I want Valfred, ALIVE!"

William saluted. "Sir, yes, sir!"

Vjord handed William the mission request and William quickly left the office. Vjord laughed and grinned. "Hahahahahahahaha! Valfred! I almost have you in my grasp!" He looked at the picture on his desk. "Don't worry, brother...I'll avenge you...for I have waited...four years for this! Ahahahahahahaha!" He looked on his desk of the Top 10 Most Wanted by WH. Valfred was ranked #4. "This is going to be a great raise!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Identity discovered! Left_bar_bleue340/600Identity discovered! Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Identity discovered! Left_bar_bleue200/600Identity discovered! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Identity discovered! Empty Re: Identity discovered!

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 pm

There were Witch Hunter's searching Arkrius's room for any evidence of any organization that he's been working for. They were unable to to find any evidence until they accidently found out Arkrius's hidden weapon's cache behind his bookcase. They looked at one other and grinned as they stepped inside. What they didn't know however, was the room was rigged to explode.

There was a loud explosion heard throughout Central and it had destroyed Arkrius's room and the rooms beside it. All evidence that could have been potentially be in his room was now destroyed. There was a large hole in Central.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Identity discovered! Left_bar_bleue340/600Identity discovered! Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Identity discovered! Left_bar_bleue200/600Identity discovered! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:30 pm

William and Vjord were talking in his office.

"How did you get the information? The bastard has been a tough one to catch." asked Vjord.
"When he went to the North, there was a coat I gave him and it had a microphone that recorded anything he was saying. I had caught some audio logs of his accent change and him speaking in an identical language that he used when killing his targets he also mentioned about a queen..." He paused for a brief moment before continuing on. "I looked up for any places that were led by a queen and found no current records. I broke into Ark- I mean Valfred's room and found this letter directed to him." said William as he pointed towards the letter.
"...well done... Ahahahahaha! Valfred...I can't await for your capture so I can take revenge..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum