Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching A Sensei

3 posters

Go down

Searching A Sensei Empty Searching A Sensei

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Jiro kept walking through the the hallway but didn't know where he was going "Where did I put that map?" he said as he started looking though his pockets. He then started looking through his bag but still couldn't find the map, he then started to think where he last saw it. After a bit he remembered that he left it in his room before he started his last mission.

He started walking again and after walking around a while he ended up in front of the cafeteria "How did I end up here?" Jiro said with a sad face. He then saw Leneor and ran towards him for directions but he then got an idea. Jiro stopped in front of Leneor and looked at him with a smile "Leneor you're strong. Can you train me?" Jiro said while smile at him.

Jiro was worried that he might be bothering him but he wanted to train so that he could become stronger and not hold people back when he went on mission.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue50/150Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Searching A Sensei Empty Re: Searching A Sensei

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Leneor looked at him. He had made up his mind to go out and meet up with Luthien, so why should he train the boy.

"Nope."

Leneor walked on, then he suddenly stopped. dammit. i actually still owe him one i believe... he turned around on his heels and walked back.

"on second thought, why not. what you want, fighting training, some help with your techniques, tactics, i hope you already have made up your mind." Leneor leaned his head to the side. he interpreted jiro's question as something like 'looking for a sparring partner' or 'help me out with this'.
It was not like he was in a hurry or anything, he just thought since jiro was a WH, they had at very least taught him how to survive on the battlefield.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue470/550Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue430/650Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 pm

When Leneor said that he wouldn't Jiro looked at the floor with a sad facial expression I guess it was a bother to him after all he thought to himself. He was about to walk away but then he saw Leneor stop and walk back to him.

When he was told that Leneor would train him he smiled again, he looked at Leneor and listened as he asked what he would like to be trained in. Jiro wasn't sure what he wanted to train since he just wanted to become stronger so he could help more and started thinking about it. "Hmm. If I did the fighting training then I could protect myself if the enemy got close but if I get better with my techniques then I can prevent the enemy from getting close or maybe tactics since if I am able to plan things out then I could help myself and others." Jiro thought while looking up for a bit but didn't want to keep Leneor waiting.

"Can you teach me how to fight please?" Jiro said while looking at Leneor. He picked this one because he wasn't good at fighting and if he got in a battle he might die instantly if the enemy got close. Jiro knew that it might be hard but he was ready even if it hurt him a lot.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue50/150Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Leneor cocked his head to the side, looking at Jiro.

"one question. did you even get a basic training and tests to determine what kind of fighting style is best for you?"

He had to ask, he thought Jiro had gone through something klike it, but the way Jiro answered it sounded like he had just been thrown into missions without proper preperations. If Jiro had not recieved such training, he would have to give him the basics at very least. He did not consider himself a good teacher, but this boy was like a clump of metal that had to be formed into a proper blade. Up to now that boy must have endangered his own life without reason.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue470/550Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue430/650Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Jiro looked at Leneor with a confused look "Um, I don't know. When I was tested as a black class, afterwards they said I was ready for missions." Jiro tried to think back "Though I can't remember much about the test. I thought I was knocked unconscious before I got to the part where you fight the black class witch but when I woke up people said that I was a black class." Jiro couldn't remember a lot about it, he looked at the ground and stopped there.

When Jiro first came to headquarters everyone thought he would be a blue class but after the testing for some reason everyone was amazed. He didn't know why but he was a black class and even got a nickname but refused it since he thought he didn't deserve it and since he made friends with everyone he met, everyone called him Jiro.

He looked back at Leneor "I'm sorry if its troubling for you that I don't know the basics." Jiro apologized. He was worried that Leneor might not teach him now.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 pm

"i'm not troubled, rather annoyed towards angry. and with those people testing you. From what it looks like you probably risked your life in several useless occasions."

Leneor turned around and walked on.

"Hey, get going, you'll get your training. And something else: stop apoligizing for everything, especialy if it aint your fault. it loses it's glamour if you use it all the time."

Leneor gestured backwards that Jiro was to follow him. He would be heading to the training rooms, he already had a map of the place in his head by now, he could tell the exact location or places more or less.

"Ok, lets start right away." leneor began, he already expected the small one to follow. "I want to know stuff about you - your favored weapon, your reason for fighting, what are you scared of facing,do you see yourself fit to kill. hence, you can even tell me how you feel when you use your powers. Its duplication if i remember correctly."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Jiro looked down when Leneor said that he risked his life for useless occasions, he knew that he would have to risk his life when he decided to Join the Witch hunters. He was ready to risk his life but didn't want it to be useless.

He was then told to stop apologizing so much "Oh, I'm sorr-" he stopped before he finished realizing that he was apologizing again. "Erm." He wasn't sure what to say so he went quiet and then started following Leneor.

Jiro then heard him starting to ask questions, afterward Jiro thought for a bit and then answered "Um, I don't have a favorite weapon. I usually just put things I might need for the mission in my bag before I leave. I usually bring a sword and a gun to the missions though." Jiro wasn't sure how Leneor would react to the answer and was nervous that he might get angry about it.

"My reason for fighting is to help people who are being attacked by bad witches and to help my fellow teammates." Jiro then paused for a bit and then continued "Also... A witch... There is a certain bad witch that I want to find. She has done a lot of bad stuff and deserves to be punished." Jiro clenched his fist as he mentioned this.

He was then asked what he is scared off "Um, I'm scared of a lot of things, nasty people, bugs getting in my dinner but the things that I am really scared off would be people not believing me and going to sleep." Jiro knew that Leneor would think that they would be weird thing to be scared of but he was only answering truefully. He hoped that Leneor wouldn't ask why he was afraid of those things since they have to do with his history which he didn't want to think about.

Jiro wasn't sure what to say when Leneor asked him if he was fit to kill but answered him truefully "I rather not kill anyone... But I will if I have too." Jiro knew that he would have to kill some witches when he first joined witch hunters.

"And I don't really feel anything when using my powers. I have been using them for so long that they have natural." Jiro said. He had answered all the questions that Leneor said and didn't know what else to say so he quietly continued to follow Leneor.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:07 pm

"if you apoligize for apoligizing i'm gonna smack you." leneor said, then he laughed hole-heartedly. Children usualy were cheerful, he couldn't help but cheering up himself when he met them. Jiro didn't seem all that happy. No, that wasnt it, he seemed like he was under pressure all the time, probably because of the sleep thing he mentioned.

"and i fear those bugs aswell" he shudders. "the worst is if they are in your clothes, thats an akward feeling" he shudders again. then he smiles at jiro.

"well, you're an improviser, thats useful. allows you to go with the best option at any circumstance. that would probably be why you survived up to now. Um, can you actually use the sword? you're quite small, it would have to be a short-sword. unless you dont fight on melee basis with it, and in that case you will at least lurn how to block attacks and take defensive stance. the gun is used for that kamikaze shot, right? so its a close to mid-range shot."
leneor looked up at the ceiling thinking of diffrent fighting styles he had expirienced. Jiro's somehow seemed like a berserk style, nothing to expect of a flimsy little kid.
He gave a deep sigh.

"at some points we realy are similar. I don't like killing, but i often am forced to for the sake of more lives - however, it is far harder to not kill than to kill. its an odd way of saying it, but capturing someone means to limit yourself from going all out, you can only hurt them or scare them to end a fight.
And there indeed are witchs... that have to be ... punished." leneors face could not be seen from jiro's angle, but he emited a dark aura for a feint moment. as it disappeared Leneor smiled at jiro again, as if nothing happened.

"the part about how you feel was rather a mocking question." he grinned. He had wanted to ask jiro about the fear of falling asleep, but he seemed down when saying it, he had no right to ask him something that he would be reluctant to answer. He would refrain from asking yet.

Leneor stopped at on of the doors and forced them often, behind them was a quite sizeable training area, a few blue and greenrobes were training ans sparring together. Some noticed them, Leneor had made himself some fame with pissing of the noble whoms room he stole, and jiro was a -heck how that boy did it- blackrobe.

"here we go. get your stuff out, i want to see your techniques in action." Leneor said in a light voice. "maybe someone will play dummy for those experiments" he had an evil smile while glaring at a bluerobe.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Jiro looked at the bluerobe and he looked back "Hah. You think that kid can hurt me? Don't make me laugh." the bluerobe said. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." Jiro said at the man, the man took it wrong and thought that Jiro was taunting him.

Jiro then got the sword out of his bag "Hahaha. Just by looking at him I can tell he isn't used to that sword. I can't believe this kid is black class." he then put on some metal gloves with spikes on and started to charge at Jiro but before he got close Jiro stabbed the sword in the ground and suddenly blades were sticking out of the floor everywhere throughout the room. The bluerobe was in mid charge and couldn't stop so he grabbed a blade with his metal glove to stop himself.

"You should give up now. I don't want to hurt you." Jiro said trying to get the guy to give up but he simply laughed "Are you kidding? These swords may be in my way but once I pass them your mine. You simply delayed your pounding, not to mention you cant get to me either and even if you could your too weak to do anything once you did." the bluerobe kept laughing. He then started to make his way closer to Jiro by slowly getting passed the blades.

Jiro then took his sword out of the ground and took a stick of duplicated dynamite and a gun out of his bag, "I'm sorry for doing this." Jiro said. He then threw the dynamite and duplicated it five times and shot one to make them all explode. some of the blades in the ground went flying but disappeared before they reached anyone.

The bluerobe was on the ground but not dead, Jiro went towards him and got some bandages out of his bag and started wrapping them around him. "I'm sorry for being so rough with you." He said while wrapping the bandages around him.

( - 30 mana for bladed battlefield.)

Last edited by hawkeman92 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:58 pm

"HAHA! Now, thats what i call fun. cocky Witchhunter getting blown up." Leneor grabbed a phone at the wall, still chuckling. "Aye, please send someone to pick up a bluerobe from the training room, he took a blackrobe lightly and almost got lown up." he hang up again, begann clapping.

"nice one, but that was an enemy that could not even recognize the situation at hand, even less counter at this situation. People won't just run into your traps that easily."

He picked up a blade from the ground.

"so this is the way you fight, ranged attacks before the enemy can land a hit, strengthened by changing the battlefield in your favor. That guy lacked intelligence and speed by far."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Kumo walked over to Jiro and Leneor, she had heard their names from some blues she mugged. She walked over and took out a cigarette, one with quite a pecular look to it, it seemed backwards, like Kumo was smoking the end instead of the filter. Kumo looked at Jiro.

"Alright kid ya got some moves I'll give ya that" Kumo applauded "But if ya gonna fight someone"

Kumo stood in the middle of the grounds, she put her hands in her pockets. She took a big drag with her smoke between her lips.

"Then fight me" Kumo grinned "Let's dance ya fucking pussy"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue500/500Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Jiro finished bandaging up the bluerobe and then he heard clapping, he looked at where the clapping was coming from and saw a female walking towards them. He then dragged the bluerobe away while she was walking and then saw her stand in the middle.

He heard her challange him She must be much stronger then a blue class since she's so confident after seeing that last bluerobe. Jiro thought to himself. "I don't want to hurt you but if you really want to fight then fine." He said and then got his sword out of his bag.

I need to finish this quick. He though and then stabbed the sword into the ground and once again there were blades sticking out of the floor throughout the entire room. He took the sword back out and got two duplicated guns and started firing them rapidly at the womans legs.

(- 30 mana)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm

"ah, a stronger opponent. That might prove intresting, and show him his weaknesses." leneor walked to the wall, sitting down on a chair.

"i can intervene if she overdoes it i bet. Though this might become quite a drag, if she suddenly wants to fight me then. all those fight addicts around here." leneor gave a deep sigh.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Kumo stood atop the tip of a sword, with bullets stopping before they hit her. She smiled and took another drag of her cigarette.

"Nice try bro" Kumo grinned "But ya gotta do a lot better than that to beat me"

Kumo shot the bullets back at Jiro and let loose a bolt of electricity at the young blackrobe.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue500/500Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Searching A Sensei Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Searching A Sensei Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm

[think further, evading isnt worth it, that would allow her to get close to fast. use a shield created by blades while creating further ones from multiple angles in front of her, forcing her to go back. once she gets close you're none for]

Leneor used Äeon to give the boy that little advice. He would surely be surprised by the voice going inside his head, but with a little luck he would mistake it for his own conciousness, telling him what to do.
After all, you learn through fighting, sometimes there was just that little push you'd need.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Jiro started hearing a voice in his head but didn't have much time to wonder what it was. Jiro was amazed when the bullets stopped and since she had the power to do that Jiro had a feeling what was coming next. He didn't have much time to think about the advise and as soon as she shot the bullets back at Jiro he made them disapear since they were duplicated bullets.

He stopped then bullets but then saw electricity rushing right towards him, he thought about the thing he just heard in his head and duplicated a blade the was next to him in front of him to intercept the electricity and then made a wall of blades just incase she tried firing electircity again. Jiro fell back breathing heavily and his heart beating fast but didn't stop.

He duplicated blades infront of her to push her back, after that he duplicated the blades above her [Rain of Swords].

( - 20 mana)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Kumo walked past the blade wall as it crumbled out of her way, the blades that rained down on her head stopped before hitting her. She walked closer, taking some iron sand she had in a pouch and that connected to her body and made a chainsword. She took out her right hand from her pocket, grabbed the chainsword and stabbed through the blade wall in front of Jiro attacking the boy behind it.

"Heh so long as ya use metal kid, ya not gonna beat me" Kumo sighed

(-10 mana)
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Jiro was once again surprised as none of his attacks had any effect on the woman and not only that but she was walking towards Jiro like he hadn't even done anything to the field. Then a chainsword went right through the swords and stabbed Jiro in the shoulder.

He then heard her say that he couldn't beat her with metal. "No metal? Thanks for the information." he said and then pulled then chainsword out of himself by going backwards as a tear ran down his cheek. He then duplicated a bunch of his uniforms above her and jumped back, as he jumped back the tear fell too the floor. He Then put his hand on the tear "Tsunami." water then filled the room and escaped through the door [Tsunami].

Jiro stood holding his wound "I'm guessing your main ability is electricity since metal is useless against you and that attack you did to me and since your so good with electricity you should know what happens when you wet with water all over the place. But you should think what I just did was bad for me too." Jiro said as he became dry again. "Since I duplicated the water I can make the duplicated water on me disappear." Jiro said but he still had to fight her without his swords and guns.

Jiro then got dynamite out of his bag, threw it and duplicate it twenty times "Sorry about this." he then shot the dynamite making then all explode.

(- 24 mana - 70 health)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Kumo reverted into electricity to escape the unfortunate situation she would have suffered. She travelled through the water and eventaully ended up behind Jiro. She smiled again, taking another drag from her cigarette, this time actually taking it out from her mouth with her right hand when she blew smoke out.

"That was a good shot kid" Kumo grinned

She placed her right hand on Jiro's shoulder and gave him a point zero shock. The shock was like a tazer at full power without being fatal,

"But ya gotta do a lot better than that to get to me" Kumo sighed as she took another drag.

(-30 mana)
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Jiro gritted his teeth as he was being shocked, all his duplications nearly vanished because of the pain but he managed to keep the duplicated water around the place. Jiro then grabbed her hand and duplicated the water that was underneath her which made it blast upwards completely soaking her.

He then duplicated the electricity in his body into the woman's body I don't know how much electricity she can take but the human body can only take so much Jiro thought to himself. He duplicated the electricity in her body a very lot while duplicating the water as well.

While doing all this he was making the duplicated water and electricity disappear before reaching him which was taking up all his concentration.

( - 70 health and - 100 mana (24 for Tsunami and the rest for all the duplicated electricity.))
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Kumo laughed at the sudden increase in her electric amount.

"Did ya attempt to shock me kid?" Kumo smiled maniacly "Ha! You don't understand do you?"

Kumo leeched and drained away all of the electricity from Jiro's attack and created a Shock Grenade.

"I have enough electricity in me to power an entire city for a decade" Kuro laughed "This small ass amount is like a little snack for me! Don't underestimate the power of an Electromaster!"

Kumo stuck the Shock Grenade onto Jiro and unleashed a Shockwave to send him away. The shock grenade would explode and capture Jiro in Arc Restraints.

(-25 mana) (Complete restoration of mana due to electric attack)
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Jiro was sent flying by the shock wave and hit the far wall, he saw the shock grenade on him and duplicated his uniform around it. When the shock grenade exploded Jiro continue to duplicate his uniform and managed escaping the blast.

Jiro was too weak to get on his feet and took a duplicated gun from his bag "I... I hope this doesn't kill you... And I'm afraid you won't be able to stop this." Jiro said as he lifted the gun and pointed it at the woman.

Mana then started to go into the gun and the gun started to crack a bit. "Witch shooter." Jiro said as he pulled the trigger, the gun then broke when Jiro fired and sent metal parts flying embedding themselves into Jiro.

( - 60 health - 60 mana)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Kumo dodge the attack enough to evade her getting hit in the vital points. She was blown away by the attack and sent sprawling across the floor. She gritted her teeth at the pain in her shoulder. She looked at Jiro with anger and embaressment in her eyes. She dropped her cigarette and pulled out a coin from her pocket. She charged it electricity.

"Railgun..." Kumo smiled

Kumo flicked the coin and it shot at speed that was almost unseen, the flew past Jiro's head and hit the wall behind him. The wall was destroyed and so were the other walls behind it. It caused damage to what it hit and anything around it. Anything not bolted down was blown away and the floor crumbled off from the force.

"I missed on purpose, next time I fuckin won't" Kumo scowled "Don't piss me off again or I will kill fuckin ya, I swear try to fuckin kill a person while ya fuckin sparring"

Kumo lit another cigarette and walked away. She turned around looked at Jiro and fingered him while she walked away.

"Well I got a mission to do so see ya later kid"

(-50 health -100 mana)
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Leneor stood beside jiro, for he second he was in panic that the girl would realy go for a killing blow. he held jiro by his clothes, he would have pulled him out of the shot if needed, though it would have been a close call.

"you were fighting a stronger opponent, you should not throw everything out. that attack before, it was not neccessary to tell the truth."

Leneor gave a sigh and picked out a few herbs, pressing them agains jiro's wounds. The boy had caught a few scrap metals in the skin, he forced them out and applied nother few herbs. He didn't expect this fight to go this far, but he refrained from intervening, since he did not sense killing intention except for those last two attacks.

"geez, i knew this would become a drag. People allways tend to get pissed way to fast." Leneor was calm again while he was tending jiro's wounds. he had taken a few bandages with him.
"By the way, i noticed it a couple of times. your reaction time sometimes lacks. You said you fear to sleep, could it be that your dreams are haunting you? i doubt its the same as i head when i was younger, for that you seem to think of it a little to drastic, but anyway."

he picked something out of his pockets, placing it in jiros hands. it was nothing more than a flower with blue petals.

"i only got one left, think of this as payback for letting it get too far. Eat it before going to sleep, you will not dream. I'm not sure why it works like this, but the plant keeps any bad dream away, as if you were awake while resting. ints only worth one use, but i guess you deserve it. good job, but we're done for today." he clapped Jiro on his shoulder and stood up. At least he now knew how strong that boy was.

___

"Excuse me, leneor." it sounded from his radio.
"huh? is that you takamichi."
"yes, and i want to inform that this is sweet revenge, sweeter than this choclate."
"what do you mean?"
"Garuga, the train will leave soon. It's a two man mission"

Leneor glared at his radio, while he heard takamichi munch on some choclate.

(oh, by quite a few posts, and eating, and the other stuff: +200 Mana, Health max.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:32 am

After his attack Jiro was barely conscious and didn't react much to the railgun attack and was unable to see very well. He heard the woman say something before she left but he wasn't sure what it was.

He then saw Leneor stand beside him, he heard him say that she was stronger then Jiro but Jiro still tried his best to win. Jiro was disappointed that he lost and was worried that Leneor might not train him if he was too weak.

Jiro then felt Leneor puts some herbs on his wounds, he felt Leneor force out some scrap metal which stung a bit but Jiro couldn't feel much at this point. Jiro had almost lost consciousness and the only thing keeping him awake was his fear of his nightmare.

While Leneor was tending to his wounds Jiro felt something in his hands. He looked down and saw a flower with blue petal. He wondered what this was but then Leneor told him that it would prevent him from having a nightmare. Jiro knew that he couldn't maintain consciousness for much longer so he ate the flower and then slowly lost consciousness.

While he slept Jiro couldn't see nor could he hear anything, there was a monstrous voice but it was so silent that Jiro could barely hear it and couldn't even make out what it was saying.

"That fucking bastard, how dare he prevent me from eating. He seems to have a tasty nightmare but it seems like it's locked off somehow. It doesn't matter there's plenty of delicious nightmares out there, and I still have to enjoy this one, the best tasting nightmare I have ever eaten. DAMN IT LET ME EAT YOUR NIGHTMARE!!! I'll get you for this. Just wait till your next nightmare."

( + 105 health from herbs)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down