Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prototype and More.

Go down

Prototype and More. Empty Prototype and More.

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:15 am

Arkrius had appeared at the reception hall of Central. He held his head and sighed.

...uh...never got used to using them.

"Hey! Boss!" yelled Theoril as he walked over towards Arkrius.
"Oi, been a while ye basterd. Y'got 'em gun for me?"
"Oh, I got you three."
"Three?"
"Yeah, take a look." said Theoril as he showed Arkrius three guns.

The first gun was a mix between a revolver and a handgun. It had the body of a handgun, yet the firing mechanism was of a revolver. It had a familiar colour scheme of that of his desert eagles. He looked at it rather carefully and examined it with care. There was a groove for where he could hold his knife for CQC. It reloaded like a normal revolver. It was heavier than normal and there was multiple firing modes on the gun that intrigued Arkrius.

"Oi, what ye put on tis?"

"Glad you asked. There's the standard firing mode of the bullets. Move it one level down and you'll fire mana bullets. It's infinite ammo, but hell of a lot weaker than your standard bullets. The other mode is a feature that I like to call a railgun. It's one charge, it imbues your shot with electricity and amplifies the speed and power. It's one shot per day as it requires the gun's internal mana to use. Use anymore than one day and the gun's internal mechanism explodes. The power of it quite large, combine that with your Overdrive and your arm will most likely shatter, but you can probably level a large city. Don't go overboard with it. I took the liberty to modify the ammunition that the three guns take. They take .55 AC, something I made myself. This gun packs hell of a punch and it makes A LOT of noise." said Theoril.

The second gun looked like a standard desert eagle, but had a ghastly blue tone to it. It almost looked like ice. Arkrius was skeptical about this one.

"What's the point of tis one?" asked Arkrius. "Looks exactly the damned same as my standard desert eagle."
"Oh, but this one is for your ice powers. It amplifies the power and duration. However, for the effect, it's quite cold. It could give you frostbite without gloves. So, wear 'em with gloves."
"I'll keep that in mind."

The third gun seemed to also had a weird effect. It looked like it was made out of pure water and looked like his old MK23. Arkrius nodded.

"I assume it's identical to the other model, but amplifies me water powers, right?"
"Yep. However, it's more for the stealth approach. It takes live ammunition as well instead of your old MK23 which took only tranquillizer bullets. It had a sturdier silencer as well. However, it drains your energy. It's a slow drain, but regardless, an effect that you need to keep your eye on...and don't get any ideas thinking it's capable of producing water."
"...damn."

Theoril handed Arkrius the guns and an attache case of bullets.

"It contains the re modified ammunition. And a few new types of bullets from me. However, electricity rounds can only be used by the first gun, ice by the second, crying by the third."
"...right."
"Well, that's all from me. I removed all of the old guns from your room. You won't need them with these new toys, I promise."
"Heh, you better."

Theoril quickly left with a smile on his face. Arkrius put the guns in holsters underneath the duster and smiled.

"Thanks...old friend. I'll catch you later."

[Items Acquired:

- Hellfire
- Frost
- Silent Death
- .55 AE x 10
- Electricity Rounds
- Crying Rounds
- Ice Rounds]

Someone tapped Arkrius on the shoulder and gave him an assignment folder. He quickly looked through the folder and sighed.

"Hmm...someone took the mission I posted up."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Prototype and More. Left_bar_bleue340/600Prototype and More. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Prototype and More. Left_bar_bleue200/600Prototype and More. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum