Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting...

Go down

Meeting... Empty Meeting...

Post by Artist Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Tracey was walking infront of the judgement room. The doors were large and made of hard wood. Tracey was wearing his custom WH coat which was in form of a long knee lenght jacket with fur on the hood. Black pants with a extra belt strap hanging off. But Tracey wasnt wearing a hat this time. He seemed to like his wavy down hair. His eyes were a cold gold color. As soon as Tracey touched the door knob on the door a hand touched his shoulder. He looked behind him and it was his master Larkin.

"So you finaly got me...when im concious huh." Tracey said letting go of the knob.
"Tracey, Tracey, Tracey. Is that anyway to talk to your teacher now." Larkin said.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Meeting... Left_bar_bleue600/600Meeting... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Meeting... Empty Re: Meeting...

Post by Artist Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:13 am

Tracey looked at his master. Larkin was wearing a long white and gold coat that reached to his ankles. His long vibrant red hair was even more noticeable then ever. He had on his silver glasses adding even more to his intelligent look. He was smoking a cigar but tossed it ealier before he touched Tracey on the shoulder.

Tracey continued to look at Larkin. "Hey dont give me that alright master."
"What about Maya. You seem to fear her dont you." Larkin teased letting out a chuckle.

"She is different and you know that. Where is she anyway?"

"She's already inside waiting, you know how she likes to be early and on time. Unlike us. But anyway on to more important things. Millie has been captures yes."

Tracey sighed. "Yea I tried to get her back, or find out where she was taken but I couldnt I was...to weak."

"There is no need for that talk Tracey. You are disrespecting me by saying that."

"Huh I would never do that to you master..."

"By saying you are weak then you are also saying that I am weak. Since I am your teacher. Is that what you are saying." Larkin said with a smile

"No master Larkin I would never say nor think such things." Tracey said rolling his eyes.

"Good now that thats settled we will focus on making you improve. After this meeting we will go to the lab and start training. I have been watching you. You are improving slowly and what you did on top of Balgon Prison shall be investigated even further. I am very curoius about that spirit."

Tracey looked shocked. "You saw me get beaten to death twice and you only help me out once. What kinda teacher are you?!"

"A good one." Larkin chuckled going into the judgement room.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:51 am

Tracey followed him into the room. It was a large dark room. The lights on top of the high ceiling were preety dim. When Tracey walked in Larkin had already grabbed a seat. Maya, who looked mad at the fact that they were late. But her face turned to a smile when she saw Tracey well and good. There was a large row of seats in the room all taken by old men and women. There was one higher chair in the center that a man was sitting on. The man was Sir Leonodin.

He was a hard looking man with eyes that can pierce your inner mind. Next to him was where Larkin and Vasan were sitting. Tracey walked up to the center of the room. The floor he was standing on started to rise higher to get a better look at Sir Leonodin. He spoke.

"Tracey Casterson...Its a pleasure to meet you. My name is Sir Leonodin. Lets make this short... we are all here to discuss the matter of the Naoto family. No black classes were allowed to this meeting because this is to be kept at the utter most silence do you understand?" Leonodin's voice was loud and confident.

"Yes...yes i do." Tracey spoke.

"Good good now about the Naoto family. We know that you are biologicaly their child. The last son Caelum Naoto. We also have information that your supporter Millieana Davis has been kidnapped by them and has been placed in a unknown location. What we ask of you Tracey Casterson is that you forget about Millieana..."

"What!! How the hell can I...!!" Tracey screamed out.

"Calm down Tracey!" Master Maya yelled out to him. Larkin looked surprised by Leonodin's words. Tracey took a deep breath. It was very faint and unseeable from a distance, but red energy started to rise off his shoulders. Maya continued to speak. "Tracey relax your emotions and hear there words."

Leonodin looked at Tracey "As I was saying. Mr.Casterson you are to forget about Millieana Davis and stay focused on ending the reign of the Naoto family. Their power is feared and it must be stopped it is crucial. They pose a major threat to the WH fundation. What I ask of you is not to much. Infact what I am asking of you is making your job easier." The other men and women shook their heads agreeing with him.

Tracey looked furious his eye were becoming a more bright golden color.

Leonodin continued " You must think of the future. If you go searching for her and find her itll be a trap of course and then they take you for good. We almost lost you at North. We dont want to loose you again." Leonodin said. His tone was quite different this time. As if he was lying. "I must say this Tracey but you are just a tool. A tool to end the Naoto families reign, you are no more then a tool." Leonodin said with dark eyes.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:08 am

Leonodin continues to stare directly at Tracey's eyes. "It seems you have a problem. Does it bother you that this is the truth. You see we are all something in this world. Me I am just a simple handy worker. A handy worker who needs tools to fix the problems that accure. You are one one of my tools, and Millieana...well she was a bent in one of my tools." Leonodin said with a cruel and evil like smile.

Tracey had enouph. He was furious, he could handle the insults to him. But it took him over the line when he insulted Millie like that. "How dare you!!!" Katen No Zaruun was starting to rise behind Tracey. The men and women were in shock and scrared for their lives. Leonodin looked a little surprised but he didnt move an inch. Larkin and Maya looked at Zaruun, to see such creature rise from their student. Maya spoke in a whisper to Larkin

"What do we do Larkin?"
"Wait I wanna see this thing upclose."
"Are you crazy. Tracey will get killed if he attacks Leonodin. Damn you and your curiousness."
Larkin smiled.

Koten No Zaruun was tall and his head reached the top of the room. Tracey took deep breaths. He was trying to calm himself but the smile on Leonodin's face made it no better. Koten No Zaruun was covered in a red flaming robe with armor underneath. He raised his fist. He brang it down to strike Leonodin. The force of the fist was immense and would kill him instantly. Leonodin continued to smile.

In a instant Zaruun was gone. Larkin and Maya was holding Tracey down on his shoulders. Maya spoke.
"Leonodin this meeting is over. I shall take my student and leave. I hope that you can forget this incident and we can handle it between us." Maya grabbed Tracey and dissapeared in a instant.

Larkin fixed his glasses. "Well it seems this has gotten a little hectic hasnt." Larkin said with a smile.

"No worries im willing to put it behind me, if he does what he is supposed to do. Children his age should learn to controll themselves more better. Dont you think so aswell Sky king."

Larkin looked at him with a calm face. "Leonodin are you disrespecting my student, I would watch my words if I were you. If you disrespect him then you are also disrespecting me. I am pleased that you can put this matter behind you. I hope that we will never have speak with each other again. Good day Leonodin."
Larkin left the room.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down